剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
*When a moth finds a flame*
*Midnight city life a blaze*
*A shot in the dark*
乱世德心
第一季 第八集
*Is all that it takes*
是我 马尔登 我在街对面
It's Muldoon. I'm across the street.
帕顿先生
Mr. Patton.
特里斯
Terrance.
这次里面...
Uh, there's a...
多添了点小意思
little something extra in there this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有空吗 我想和你聊几句
You got a minute? I'd like a word.
当然 请坐 请坐 说吧
Uh, sure. Sit down. Sit down. Fire away.
我想谈谈拉斯提
I want to talk about Rusty.
我听说最近你和他关系有点紧张
I understand you and him are not seeing eye to eye these days.
你和你父亲的关系就没有紧张过吗
You always see eye to eye with your father?
很显然你和我父亲聊过
You've obviously been speaking to the old man.
他告诉我 你去他家看他了
He told me you paid him a little visit up to the house,
喝了几杯啤酒
had a couple of beers.
那次见面很愉快
We had a nice visit.
我们一起回忆了过去的好日子
We reminisced about the good, old days.
过去的日子
Ah, the old days.
过去的好日子 就像几个礼拜前
The good, old days, like a couple of weeks ago
这场小战争爆发之前 是吗
before this little war broke out, huh?
我不知道什么战争
I don't know anything about a war.
拜托 别把我当成傻瓜
Please. Don't treat me like I'm an idiot.
为何不告诉我 你的人戴维斯
Now, why don't you tell me why your man Davis thought
为什么宁可杀条血路逃出去
it was better to try and shoot his way out of his apartment
也不愿意和我谈谈
rather than come and talk to me.
我只能说他干了蠢事
I can tell you it was stupid.
戴维斯这些年一直在和自己内心的恶魔搏斗
Davis is a man who's been wrestling with his demons for years.
这么说可过不去 大老板
You're gonna have to do better than that, big guy.
这些混混们窝里斗的时候
When the skels are shooting at one another,
我们睁一只眼闭一只眼很容易
it is easy to look the other way.
但是当他们开始朝我们开枪的时候
But when they start shooting at us,
我们就没那么宽容了
we become a little less tolerant.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
为我工作的人很多
I've got lots of people working for me,
但没有一个是省油的灯
and none of them are choir boys.
我要是你 就会小心一点 不去过分关注
I'd be very careful about assigning too much weight to this --
这些关于战争的谣言
this rumor about a war.
这里面并没有什么大阴谋
There's no grand conspiracy going on here.
除了我最后一次见到欧先生的时候
Except for the fact that the last time I saw Mr. O,
他告诉我 他正打算挑战你
he told me he was looking to make a move on you.
这正是我的意思
But it's exactly my point.
欧先生 欧先生就是个无药可救的酒鬼
Mr. O -- Mr. O is a hopeless drunk.
为了他好 你当初应该打消他的念头
For his own sake, you should've talked him out of it.
相信我 我尽力了
Trust me, I tried.
然而自那以后
However, since then,
他和他最信任的两个狐朋狗友
him and two of his most trusted shit-heel friends
都死了
have wound up dead.
拉斯提的两个朋友也死了
And two of Rusty's guys have also been laid to rest.
所以是个人都能
So it does not take a genius
想明白这到底是怎么回事
to figure out what's going on here.
如果人人都能想明白的话
Well, if it doesn't take a genius,
你还来找我谈什么
why in the world are you talking to me?
因为这可是地狱厨房♥
Because we're talking about Hell's Kitchen,
如你所料 没人肯和警♥察♥谈
and as you well know, nobody talks to the cops.
从那方面说 这是个很和谐的社区
It's a very good neighborhood in that respect.
下次我妻子缠着我要搬到郊区的时候
I'll be sure to mention that to my wife
我一定告诉她这是个和谐社区
the next time she's harping on moving out to the suburbs.
听着 帕顿先生 你我都清楚
Look, Mr. Patton, you and I both know
谁该为此负责 必须有人让他停手
who's responsible for all this, and he needs to be stopped.
因为这件事拖得越久 对大家越不好
Because the longer this goes on, the worse it is for everybody.
上周我们不得不杀了一个你的人
We had to kill one of your guys last week.
我不想再被逼到那个份上
I do not want to be put in that position again.
好吧 特里斯 我知道了
All right, terrance, I hear you.
你知道我不喜欢暴♥力♥
Now, you know that strong-arm is not my style...
除了非常时刻
Unless it needs to be.
再给我一点时间怎么样
Just hang on a little longer with me, hmm?
事情就快结束了
We're almost at the end.
最好快点
We better be,
因为地狱厨房♥是你的地盘
because this is your Hell's Kitchen,
必须快点解决
and it needs to get resolved soon,
否则 你就是那个
or otherwise, you're gonna be the one
背黑锅的人
who's left holding the bag for all of this.
我不想成为那个把你扔进监狱的人
And I would hate to have to be the guy that locks you up.
但要是真的走到那一步 我不会手软
But if it comes to that, have no doubts I will.
这房♥子真的在我们的预算内吗
Is this really in our price range?
总价三万三 首♥付♥四千
$33,000. Down payment of $4,000.
我不知道 艾娜 还是有点贵...
I don't know, Ina. That's a little more --
别跟我说那个
Oh, I -- I don't want to hear about it.
迈克尔不是跟你说了吗
Didn't michael explain to you
我们很乐意借钱给你们
that he and I are happy to lend you the money?
是的 但还是太贵了
Yeah, but it's still too much.
走吧 我们去看看 来吧
Come on. Let's go take a look. Come on.
好吧
Okay.
你们来了
Oh, there you are!
欢迎来到美丽的贝赛
Welcome to beautiful Bayside.
艾娜
Oh, Ina.
来认识一下克里斯汀 我的儿媳妇
Oh, I want you to meet Christine, my daughter-in-law.
克里斯 这是艾琳 你绝对不会相信
Chris, Eileen, and if you could believe it
她在这座房♥子里养大了八个孩子
she raised eight kids in this house.
现在最小的一个也搬走了
The last of which finally moved out.
感谢老天
Thank God.
所以如果你哪天过得很累
So when you think you're having a rough day,
就想像一下八个小家伙四处跑是什么样
just imagine eight little ones running around.
别听她的
Oh, don't listen to her.
挺容易的
It was easy.
我每天要做的就是打开前门然后说
All -- all I did every day was open the front door and say,
"除非你需要被送去医院 不然别回家"
"Don't come home unless you need a ride to the hospital."
这房♥子真漂亮
Well, it's a beautiful home.
需要花点功夫打理 但是住着很舒服
It needs work, but it served us well.
进来吧 我带你们转转
Come on in. I'll show you around.
*The best things in life are free*
*But you can give them to the birds and bees*
*I need money*
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want**That's what I wa-a-a-a-nt*
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want*
*Your love give me such a thrill*
*But your love don't pay my bills*
*I need money*
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want**That's what I wa-a-a-a-nt*
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want*
*Money don't get everything, it's true*
*But what it don't get, I can't use*
迈克尔
Michael.
*That's what I want. I need money*
像往常一样 再次感谢
Thanks again, as always.
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want*
晚安
Have a good night.
*That's what I want**That's what I wa-a-a-a-nt*
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want*
*Money. That's what I want*
*Lots of money*
*That's what I want*
*A whole lot of money*
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want*
*That's what I want**That's what I wa-a-a-a-nt*
*That's what I want*
应该会是个相当不错的数目吧
It's got to be a decent number, right?
*Give me money*
是的 会很不错的 向来如此
Yeah, it'll be good. It's always fine.
-不用担心 -我不担心
- You know, don't worry about it. - I'm not worried about it.
克莱尔 你好啊
Hey, Claire, what do you say?
-来杯啤酒好吗 -好的 特里
- Grab a beer? - You got it, Terry.
-特里 -克莱尔 给我们都来杯酒
- Hey, Terry. - Hey, uh, Claire, can we get a round, as well, please?
特里 过来坐下
Hey, Terry, come on. Sit down.
欧班侬在给我们讲他心碎的故事
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表