剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
好 稍等一下
All right, hang on.
-爸 -什么事
- Pa? - Yeah?
文斯
Vince.
文斯
Vince...
你真是有种 知道吗
You're a real hard-on, you know that?
是吗 你今天去哪了
Oh, yeah? Where the hell were you today?
我去处理别的鸟事了
I got pulled into some other shit.
反正比你重要
It took priority over you,
尤其是你抓了我儿子之后
especially after you locked up my kid.
别扯这些有的没的了 萨里
Don't give me your bullshit, Sally.
那孩子被捕
You only got one person to blame
你只能怪一个人 就是你自己
for the kid getting collared, and that's you.
不对 文斯 我一直没亏待过你
It ain't right, Vince. I've always been good to you.
而我也一直在帮你擦屁♥股♥
And I've always done the right thing by you, too.
这话我不想在电♥话♥里说 小萨
I'm not having this conversation on the phone, Sal.
一小时后在鱼市和我碰头 我们见面再说
Meet me at the fish market in an hour and we can talk then.
谢伊 找点事做做
Hey, Shea, go find something to do, will you?
你想说什么
What do you have in mind?
你想我帮你收拾烂摊子吗 混球
You want me to wipe your ass for you, too, you prick?
拉斯提 你好吗
Hey, Rusty...How's it going?
还行...
Yeah...
-他在那里面吗 -对 对
- Is he down this way? - Yeah, yeah.
拉斯提 拉斯提
Hey, Rusty, Rusty.
首先 我要感谢你
First of all, I just want to say how grateful I am,
百忙之中抽空见我
uh, for you taking the time to -- to see me.
-我真的很感激 -闭嘴
- I really appreciate it. - Shut up.
我能容忍♥你 只有一个原因 达菲
I tolerate you for one reason, Duffy.
我答应过你♥爸♥爸要照顾你的
I gave your father my word that I would look out for you.
-坐吧 -好好好
- Now sit down. - Right, right.
我也想谢谢你给我个机会
I also want to thank you for giving me a shot
开牌局
with my card game.
那对我来说真的至关重要
That really meant the world to me.
现在我和我的朋友肖尼有点小矛盾
And as much as I had a little hiccup with my friend Seany,
不过肯定能解决的
it's nothing that can't be worked out,
我想要告诉你
and I want you to know,
我会去和肖尼和好
I'm gonna smooth things over with Seany.
我们要重开赌局
We're gonna get that game back.
别想那赌局了 已经玩完了
Forget about your game. The game is done.
现在风声太紧
There's too much heat right now,
尤其是罗杰斯和奥赖利死后
especially after what happened to Rogers and O'reilly.
是啊是啊 我听说了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I heard about that.
怎么回事 真是太离谱了
What the hell? That's some crazy shit.
你们知道是谁做的吗
You guys know who did it?
我在查
I'm looking into it.
好 好
Right, right.
那么 既然赌局开不成了
So, look, if the game is done,
-有什么别的我能效劳的吗 -没有
- is there anything else I can do for you? - No.
什么都行
Anything at all?
你父亲那边呢 我非常迫切地要回来工作
Your father? I'm antsy to get back to work.
和你一样 我刚刚出狱 所以...
Just like you, I got out of the can a little while ago, so...
什么事都行 什么都行
You know, anything at all. Anything.
你知道我的 我都干 你说什么我都干
You know me. I'll do -- I'll do whatever you need.
-你认识里奇·凯恩吧 -认识
- You know Richie Kane, right? - Yeah.
认识 当然认识 我们高中一起念的
Yeah. Yeah, sure, we went to high school together.
我要和他谈笔生意
I need to talk to him about some business that we have.
-你能找到他吗 -能 当然 小意思
- You think you can find him? - Yeah, absolutely. Done.
我不希望他 或者任何人
I don't want him or nobody else knowing
知道我在找他 明白吗
that I'm looking for him. Do you understand me?
明白 明白
Yeah. Yeah.
你先做这个 我视情况决定你的赌局开不开
You do this, I'll see if I can get your game back up.
好 没问题 小意思 我来搞定
Yeah, you got it. Done. Absolutely. I'm on the case.
-滚 赶紧的 -好
- Piss off. Now. - Okay.
萨里萨里萨里 你在这烂事上花了这么多年
Sally, Sally, Sally, for years you've been pulling this bullshit.
你在说什么烂事 文斯
What bullshit are you talking about, Vince?
拜托 你知道我们抓的有多少人和我们说
Come on, you know how many guys we pick up that tell us
他们受你保护 是你罩的
they're protected by you, covered on your nut,
结果他们不在你的名单上吗
and they're not on your list?
都这样好多年了 你心里一清二楚
It's been going on for years and you know it.
大多数人只是唬你
Most of the guys are just jerking you,
不想被抓而已
hoping to avoid getting pinched.
我知道 你跟我说了几百遍了
I know. I know. You've told me that a hundred times,
因为我们是老朋友我就不计较了
and I let it slide sometimes because we're old friends.
老朋友 是老朋友你还抓我儿子
yeah, old friends. Then you go and lock up my kid?
我没抓你儿子 当时我都不在场
I didn't lock up nobody. I wasn't even there.
但如果他再开私局
But he will get pinched again
我保证他还会被抓
if he starts up another game that isn't covered.
别不讲情面 文斯 我保证这是新局
Don't be a ball-breaker, Vince. On my word, it was a new game.
我只是忘了告诉你
I just forgot to tell you about it.
从今天起 加到我的单子上就行
From today on, put it on my list.
这是自然 但加新局前
Goes without saying, but before we add a new game,
你还得先把旧局收拾了
you gotta buy back the old one.
当然了 没问题 但我说了
Of course. No problem. But like I said,
这只是个新局 也就开了一个多月
it was a new game, maybe about a month old.
你就不能跟我说几句老实话吗
Could you stop jerking me around for two minutes?
我们知道这局是五个月前开的
We know the game started five months ago
就是那小子刚回纽约的时候
when the kid first came back to New York.
所以每周一局 一局两百
So, a weekly game at two beans a week
一个月就八百 五个月的话
works out to $800 a month for five months,
收了四千
which works out to 4 grand.
再开局前把这四千给我
And we get the 4 before the game starts up again.
四千 你还不如去抢呢 文斯
4 grand? That's highway robbery, Vince.
再说 你和你的人闯局那天晚上
And by the way, how much did you and your boys
还收缴了不少呢
clear that night you broke it up?
从收缴的金额就能看得出
Given what was on the tables,
这点钱对你来说小菜一碟
we know you can easily afford it.
行行好 能不能别跟我继续满口
Do me a favor. Can you knock it off with this
"最近生意难做"的胡话
"Business is slow" Crap?
你就不该去当警♥察♥ 文斯
You should have never taken that cop test, Vince.
你应该来和我们一起干
You should have come and worked with us.
你只要明天把那四千准备好就行了
Just make sure you got the 4 grand tomorrow,
否则就到此为止 别想再有什么特权
or you're done -- no more favors.
那你打算怎么做 文斯 把我也抓了
Yeah, what are you gonna do, Vince? You gonna lock me up?
-我跟你这么久的交情 -我说了不算
- One of your oldest friends? - Sometimes it's not my call.
我上面也有压力
I'm getting squeezed from the top.
所以你就管把钱准备好 行吗
So just make sure you got the money, okay?
我得说 特里 意大利人
You know, I gotta tell you, Terry, it's a lot of fun
在地狱厨房♥调查凶杀案可有趣了
being an Italian investigating a homicide here in hell's kitchen
所有人见我都笑眯眯的
because I'm greeted with nothing but smiling faces.
是是是 你终于明白我们其他人
Yeah. Yeah, well, now you know what it's like for the rest of us
在茂比利街累死累活的感受了
when someone gets whacked on Mulberry Street.
但是在那儿吃的好啊
Yeah, except you can get a decent meal down there.
西边这里就没什么好吃的
There's nothing to eat here on the west side
-除了咸蛋 -我得承认味道确实不错
- except these pickled eggs. - I'll admit, it's an acquired taste.
就你能看上 我还是算了
Yeah. You acquire it. No, thanks.
怎么样 有什么新消息吗
So what do we got? What's the news?
我们碰壁了 我们有两个目击者
We -- we got shinole. We had two witnesses.
那个妓♥女♥
The hooker ended up with her brains
曝尸街头
splattered all over the avenue,
口风很紧的那个酒保也不见了
and the tight-lipped bartender is nowhere to be found.
现在什么线索都没有 而且问题是
And now we got nothing. And the problem is,
以你姨夫那德行 特里 谁都有可能杀他
with your uncle, Ter, it could be anybody.
我知道 可能性确实很多
I know. I know. It's a long list of possibilities.
我想说的是 特里 这事我办不了了
Look, the point I'm trying to make, Terry, is I gotta bail on this.
很抱歉 但这周我有多了两个案子
I'm sorry, but I caught two more cases since sunday,
我没有余力继续调查这个案子了
and I don't have the resources to give any time to it.
-抱歉 -朗布兰奇的刺杀事件呢
- I'm sorry. - What about those stabbings at the Long Branch?
两个混混都是拉斯提的手下
Both of those skells were part of Rusty's crew.
-那肯定不是巧合 -有可能
- You know that's no coincidence. - Yeah, it could be,
但下城谁也不在乎
but nobody downtown gives a shit
两个爱尔兰街头混混的死亡事件
about who killed two low-level Irish scumbags.
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表