剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
-代我向你夫人问好 -知道了
- Say hi to the missus for me. - Yeah, you got it.
不明白你怎么做到的 那可是帕特里克
I just don't understand how you could do it. It's Patrick.
完全是个贼眉鼠眼的混♥蛋♥
He's such a squirrely little shit.
我不明白你为什么这么介意
I don't understand why you're so upset.
又没发生什么
Nothing happened.
没发生什么是因为你醉得太厉害
Yeah, nothing happened because you were so drunk and sick
所以没法发生 这是唯一的原因
nothing could happen. That's the only reason.
好吧 我很抱歉 但是我得说
Okay, I'm sorry. But, in my defense,
如你所说 我醉得很厉害
like you said, I was pretty drunk.
你也知道 他的舞跳的可是真棒
And you know, he is a pretty good dancer.
不 闭嘴 我 我不想听
No, stop it. I don't -- I do not wanna hear that.
好 那我就不用担心了吧
Okay, so I don't have to worry about this, right?
所以这不是什么惊世浪漫故事的开头吧
This is not the beginning of some great epic romance?
天呐 可千万别
Oh, please, god, no.
无心冒犯 但我还是有点眼光的
No offense, but I've set my sights a little bit higher.
真是谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
你也该谢
And so should you.
什么意思 我们不是在说我啊
What does that mean? We're not talking about me.
没什么 我只是
Nothing, I just -- you know,
我看到肖恩看你的眼神了
I've seen that boy Sean look at you,
他爱上你了
and he's falling in love.
他没有 我们只是玩玩的 就这样
He's not falling in love. We're hanging out. That's it.
你可以继续这样骗自己
You can keep telling yourself that,
但你要知道 我大学同学唐
but you should know that my friend Don from college...
出版社的那个吗
The one in publishing?
他今晚从康涅狄格开车来
He's driving down from Connecticut tonight
想跟你见一面
and he wants to see you.
所以如果我是你 我会考虑见他一面
So if I were you, I'd maybe take him up on it.
我会考虑的
I'll consider it.
他还挺帅的
He's pretty cute.
琼斯 上酒
Jonesy, round of drinks over here.
老大
Hey, boss.
事情怎么样了 副队 布尔曼还撑得住吗
How'd it go, lieutenant? How's Bullman holding up?
这小子挺走运的 他和马尔登运气都不错
He got lucky. He and Muldoon both did.
你见过他的疯子老妈了吗
You get a chance to meet that crazy mother of his?
拜托 她拖着我在走廊里说了20分钟
Come on, when she had me out in the hallway for 20 minutes,
然而我一个字都没听懂
I did not understand a single word she said.
别管他妈了 你见他的女儿艾格尼丝了吗
Oh, forget his mother. Did you see his daughter Agnes?
妈的 那样一个小狐狸精
Holy shit, how in the hell did a fox like that
怎么会是布尔那老傻♥逼♥的女儿
come from a lummox like Bull?
你现在说的可是人家的女儿啊 傻瓜
Hey, you're talking about a man's daughter here, fool.
说话小心点 麦吉尼斯
Better watch your ass, McGuinness.
要是布尔曼发现你这么说她女儿
Bullman finds out you're talking about his daughter like that,
你估计要被打得进医院了
you're gonna be the one in the hospital.
-我只是 -好了 够了
- I was just -- - Hey, that's enough.
够了 我只是想了解下你们为了抓到枪手
That's enough. I just wanna know what you guys are doing
都做了些什么
to catch the shooter.
我布的每个暗线我都问过了
I went to every one of my stoolies.
他们一听到风声就会来找我的
They all know as soon as they hear something,
他们最好快点 不然就要提头来见我了
they better come to me right away or it's their asses.
-你呢 -一样 老大
- And you? - Same deal, boss.
*Something happen*
*Something*
先生们 尽情享受接下来的时光吧
You gentlemen enjoy the rest of your evening.
麦吉尼斯 如果我是你 就会管好这张嘴
McGuinness, if I was you, I'd be careful of that yap.
管不住自己的嘴巴命丧黄泉的人
Won't be the first guy to get put back in the bag
可不在少数
because of his big mouth.
*Yeah, Yeah, I want to love you*
*Something*
你脑子里都是什么啊
What the hell were you thinking
在他面前这样说话
talking like that in front of him?
怎么了 我以为大家都是在开玩笑的
What? I thought we were all playing around.
不不不 你可以跟我开玩笑
No, no, no, no, you play around with me.
但是跟老大不可以
You don't play around with the bosses.
你到底什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
你说得对 说得对
You're right, you're right.
你好
Hello.
好 戴维斯人呢
All right, so, where the hell is Davis?
特里 我可不关心那混♥蛋♥
Terry, I got no love for that prick,
但是 拜托了
but come on.
要是有人看到我跟你说话 他们就会来追杀我
Anybody sees me talking to you, they're coming after me.
听我说 这不是什么普通的小事
Listen to me. This is not regular business.
这事情闹大了
This is the real deal.
我要知道那个小王八犊子到底在哪儿
I need to know where that son of a bitch is,
你懂吗
you got me?
你是我唯一愿意为之冒险的人了
You're the only guy I'd take this chance for.
可一旦事情暴露 我必死无疑
But if it gets out, I'm dead.
是的 可如果不是因为我 你马上就会
Yeah, and you would be rotting in a jail cell right now
成为阶下囚了
if not for me.
你赢了 我会找到他的下落的
All right, I'll find him for you.
找到后直接联♥系♥警局
When you do, call the office.
他们知道去哪儿找我的
They'll know where to find me.
你觉得他是怎么知道我们的事的
How you think he got wind of us?
可能是我的室友芭芭拉
Ugh, my roommate Barbara,
她说她受不了那个男的
who swears she couldn't stand the guy,
喝多了 然后把他带回家了
got drunk and took him home.
她真是饥不择食啊
She must be an absolutely desperate chick.
她说她这么做是为了报复我
Yeah, and she says she did it to get back at me.
-报复你什么 -你觉得呢
- About what? - What do you think?
-在厨房♥里那次吗 -对 厨房♥里那次
- Oh, the kitchen table? - Yeah, the kitchen table.
拜托 没有那么糟糕吧
Come on, it wasn't even that bad.
我相信她可不觉得这是件小事
Oh, I'm pretty sure that set her off good.
我哥当然对我们俩都很生气
And, of course, my brother is furious at both of us
-我俩都不听他的 -是啊
- for not obeying his wishes. - Yeah,
我跟他谈过有关我们的事
well, I had a little talk with him about you and me.
其实我觉得他应该会接受我们俩的
And actually, I think he's gonna be okay with us.
是嘛 这话我连我一个字都不信
Oh. Well, I don't believe that for a second,
但更重要的是 我不需要他的许可
but more importantly, I don't need his permission
或者同意 肖恩
or his approval, Sean.
你们俩都谈了些什么
What did you two talk about exactly?
就是我对你的感觉
You know, just how I feel about you.
天呐
Oh, boy.
为什么听到这个我很惶恐
Why am I scared to hear this?
为什么会惶恐
Why would you be scared?
我觉得我们的期望并不同 就这样
I just think we have different expectations, that's all.
哪里不同
How so?
对这段感情的追求不同
About what this could be.
我觉得这段感情会开花结果的
Hey, I think this could be something serious.
-真的 -肖恩
- I do. - Sean.
我觉得你很好
I think you're a great guy,
但是在我想和某个人安定下来之前
but there's a lot I want to do with my life
我还有很多别的事想做
before I wanna get serious with anybody.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
那...
So then, uh,
你应该是说你愿意跟我去我妈家里吃饭...
I take it dinner at my mom's place...
周日跟我家人出去聚餐就算了
with my family for Sunday dinner is out.
我觉得还是算了
Yeah, I think I'll pass on that.
帮我向伯母问个好
But, you know, you give her my best.
-我还可以打给你吗 -当然
- I can call you? - Absolutely.
只要别跑去买♥♥个戒指回来就好
Just don't run out and buy a ring, all right?
你还打算把那个烤肉在烤箱里烤多久
So how long are you gonna keep that roast in the oven?
烤肉好着呢
The roast is fine.
肯定会烤得像皮鞋那么难嚼
It's gonna be like shoe leather.
-快开门 -不用担心烤肉
- Somebody answer the door. - Don't worry about the roast.
还要烤20分钟才好
It's got 20 minutes.
你们好
Hi!
你好 甜心
Hi, sweetie.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
-看看谁来了 -您好 奶奶
- Look who's here. - Hey, Grandma.
-把外套放到那边 -您好 奶奶
- Go put your coats in there. - Hi, Grandma.
-见到你们真高兴 -您好
- It's so good to see ya. - How are you?
-见到你们真高兴 -很高兴见到您
- So good to see ya. - Nice to see you.
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表