剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
Y-you want proof? Here.
这是我的工会会员证
That's my union card.
见了鬼了
Holy shit.
你是个老师吗
You're a schoolteacher?
珀泰 咱们俩出去兜兜风
Hey, Petey, I want you to take a ride with me.
去找我朋友达菲喝杯咖啡
We're gonna meet my buddy Duffy for a cup of coffee.
达菲 我以为那个小混混还在牢里呢
Duffy? I thought that skell was still in the can.
是啊 他刚出来
Yeah, well, he's out,
我们只是去和他谈谈
and we're just gonna talk to him.
我没答应他什么
I didn't make him any promises.
你答应他见面了
You promised him a meeting.
好吧 谢谢
All right, thank you.
地区分局的人从来没有听说过她
The local guy in the precinct's never heard of her.
他拿她的名字查了一下 什么都没发现
He did a name check and nothing came up.
她从没被捕过
She ain't never been collared before.
我觉得这女孩有可能真是老师
I mean, this kid might really be a schoolteacher.
好好看看这公♥寓♥
Take a look around this apartment.
你真觉得老师会住这种地方吗
You really think a schoolteacher lives here?
她给我看了她的工会会员证
Well, she showed me her union card.
我们还是要逮捕她
We still need an arrest.
好吧 那我们以街头游荡罪抓她吧
All right, well, let's just grab her on loitering,
就说我们是在房♥子外面抓到她的
say we picked her up outside the building.
那样可以免遭副队长埋怨
That way, it covers the complaint from the Lieutenant.
是的 那样你的煽情故事
Yeah, and that way your sob story
也可以在有生之年一吐为快了
doesn't need to go to the tombs, either.
你对这份工作来说心太软 大块头德国佬
You know, you're too soft for this job, you big kraut.
好了 大情圣 你跟我来
All right, Romeo, you're coming with me.
行了 她现在由你负责了
All right, she's your responsibility now.
长官 我求你了
Officer, I beg of you,
我可以做任何事
I -- I would do anything
如果我们不计较 我做什么都行
if we could just forget about this, anything at all.
那你当初和一个妓♥女♥搞在一起
Then what were you thinking going
是怎么想的 呆子
with a hooker in the first place, dopey?
我从外地来的 我...
I'm in from out of town. I just --
我午饭时有点喝高了
I had a little too much booze at lunch.
-酒精冲昏了头 -你知道吗
- I just got carried away. - And you know what?
有时你必须要为自己的行为负责
Sometimes you have to take responsibility for our actions.
长官 请听我说 我是个好人
Officer, please. Listen to me. I'm a good man.
在明尼苏达 我是父亲俱乐部的主席
Back in Minnesota, I'm the president of the father's club.
我妻子 是学校董事会成员
My -- my wife, she's on the school board.
如果我的孩子们知道了
How would this look if my kids --
他们会怎么看我
if my kids found out about this?
好吧 那如果
Yeah, and what would happen
我因为放你走而被惩罚了呢
if I got jammed up for letting you go?
我的妻子和孩子会怎么看
How's that gonna look to my wife and kids?
明尼苏达不是唯一要讲究脸面地方
Minnesota isn't the only place where appearances count.
听我说 我钱包里有三百多美元
Look, I-I have over $300 in my wallet,
我还能从银行里再取一些
and I can get more from the bank.
听着 这种勾当在你的家乡也许有用
Okay, look, that shit might work in your hometown,
但你现在在纽约
but you're in New York city now.
我们这里规矩不同
We got different rules here.
走吧 下楼吧
Come on. Let's take the stairs.
听我说 我没必要...
Look, I-I-I wouldn't have to --
我没必要说出去
I wouldn't have to tell anyone.
拜托 拜托 请你一定得放了我
Please, please, you have to let me go.
好吧 首先
Okay, first of all,
没什么是我一定要做的 明白吗
I do not have to do anything, all right?
不过给我看看你的钱包吧
But let me see your wallet.
好了 福特先生
All right, Mr. Ford.
因为我是个有同情心的人
Because I am a sympathetic man,
不如这样吧
here's the deal --
我拿走两百元 条件是
I'm gonna take $200 with the understanding.
你拿着剩下的
You take the remainder
今晚老老实实坐飞机回密歇根
and get your ass on a fight back to Michigan tonight.
是明尼苏达
Minnesota.
说实话 我根本不在乎你去哪
Quite honestly, I don't give a shit where you go.
但希望你已经学到了教训
But hopefully you've learned your lesson,
不要在纽约乱搞妓♥女♥
not to screw around with whores in New York.
知道了 谢谢 非常感谢
Yeah, thank you. Thank you so much.
我真的很感激 谢谢
I really appreciate this. Thank you.
赶快给我滚吧
Just get the hell out of here.
来自明尼苏达年度最佳父亲的一点捐赠
A little donation from Minnesota's father of the year.
看看谁回来了
Guess who's back in town.
帕特·达菲
Ah, Patty D.
来 挪过去点儿...
Come on. Scooch...
很高兴见到你 伙计
Good to see you, man.
记得珀泰·麦肯纳吗
You remember Petey Mac?
是的 当然...
Yeah, 'course...
见到你真是太高兴了
Man, it's good to see you. Beantown.
听我说 在谈正事之前
Listen, before we talk shop,
我想告诉你们
I wanted to tell you,
大红要给我办个小型的接风派对
Big Red is throwing me a little welcome-home party
明晚在老城区
tomorrow night at the old town.
到时候会有很多小妞去
There's gonna be a ton of broads there,
你一定要来
so you got to come.
好啊 我老爸也肯定会去吧
Yeah, and my old man, no doubt.
是啊 我听说你揍了他一顿
Yeah. I heard you gave him a beating.
怎么回事
What -- what happened there?
除了他是个混♥蛋♥之外没别的
Nothing, other than the fact that he's a piece of shit,
不过这一点你已经知道了
but you already knew that.
-好吧 -还有什么事
- Yeah. - So, what else is going on?
你说你有事要谈
You said you had something you want to talk about.
是的 你觉得能是什么事呢
Yeah, what do you think is going on?
我想干回老本行
I'm looking to get back to work.
重新开张
I'm looking to set up a new game,
而且我想能有人罩着
and I wanted to take care of business
免得出现麻烦
so we don't have any trouble.
-是啊 男人总要谋生 -谋生
- Yeah. A man's got to make a living. - Make a living?
是啊 我之前的生意很不错呢
Yeah. My old crap game made me a nice living.
和帕顿说了吗
Talk to Patton about this?
当然说了 我出来第一件事就是去找他
Yeah. That was my first order of business.
第二件事就是来
My second is,
我想看看我最亲近的人
I was seeing if my nearest and dearest
是不是仍旧愿意帮我
would still be willing to help me out.
取决于你想要什么
Depends on what you're asking.
我能想要什么
Whoa... What I'm asking?
无非就是想生意能有人罩着
I'm asking for protection for the game.
作为老朋友 这是起码的事吧
It's the least he can do for his oldest friend.
我不在乎你们交情有多深
I don't care how far back you go,
生意就是生意
business is business.
好了
Okay.
达菲 你怎么打算的
Duff, what are you thinking?
每周二晚上 在68街我女朋友家
Tuesday nights over at my girl's place, 68th street.
-上城区啊 -是的
- Oh, uptown! - Yeah.
你是怎么撞上这大运的
Yeah. How'd you meet this broad?
就是我认识的一个妞儿
Eh, it's just some chick I know.
是吗 你就这么信任她
Yeah? And you trust her enough
都敢在她家设局了吗
already to have the game at her place?
她是个好女孩
She's a good girl.
我在牢里就和她彼此了解了
I got to know her in the joint.
怎么做到的
How'd you manage that?
她给我写信
She wrote me letters.
你还识字啊
Ah. I didn't know you could read.
-你真幽默 -好了 好了
- That's funny. That's funny. - All right, all right, all right.
听我说 听好了
Hey, listen to me. Listen good.
我去试试看我们能做些什么
I'm gonna see what we can do on our part,
但我告诉你 如果大红的事上你撒了谎
but I'm telling you, if you're lying about this Big Red stuff,
他肯定会把你丢河里喂鱼的
he's gonna see to it that you're floating in the river.
那也没什么不好
Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
逗我呢吧
Are you kidding me?
你好啊 帅哥
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表