剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
the Tedesco card game is gonna cost me,
冲这你得请我吃顿饭
you should take me out to dinner.
你至少得这么做
I mean, it's the least you could do.
好吧 你这个混♥蛋♥
All right, you hump.
你选地点
You pick the spot,
我请客 怎么样
and it will be my treat, how about that?
好啊 那就去剧院区新开的那家
All right, good, let's go to that new Italian joint
意大利餐厅怎么样
in the Theater District.
那里外套寄存处有个妞特别迷人
They got a broad working the coat check there that is a knockout.
我请你吃饭
I am not taking you out
可不是去看你追妹子的
so I can watch you chase some broad.
说得有道理
All right, fair enough.
你想带着老婆们一起吗
So, what, you want to take out the wives?
-我们很久没一起吃饭了 -等等 等等
- We haven't done that in a long time. - Wait, wait, wait.
又改成我要请你们俩了吗
So now I'm taking out the two of you?
别这样 这会让赛莱特斯很高兴的
Oh, come on, It'd mean a lot to Celeste.
她真的很喜欢你和克里斯汀
She actually likes you and Christine,
这很难得的
which is saying something,
而且这也能让她少唠叨我几天
and it might keep her off my back for a couple days.
你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
如果你不到处拈花惹草
If you stopped chasing every skirt in the city,
她可能就不会追在你屁♥股♥后面唠叨了
maybe she wouldn't be on your ass all the time.
可是女人们倒贴 我怎么忍♥得住
Can I help it if the ladies find me irresistible?
所以究竟要不要带老婆们一起
So what, you want to take out the wives, or no?
好吧
All right.
但是就定在今晚
But we got to do it tonight.
让我来安排 我还有些别的安排
Let me set it up. I got something in mind.
我去给赛莱特斯打电♥话♥ 她会很开心的
I'll call Celeste. She'll be very excited.
-我会习惯这样的 -哪样
- I could get used to this. - What's that?
看着你在厨房♥忙碌
Watching you in the kitchen.
那你可找错人了
Well, you got the wrong girl for that.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是我有比洗衣烧饭更远大的梦想
It means I got bigger dreams than cooking and cleaning.
什么梦想
Like what?
他们在沙拉劳伦斯学院
What kind of big dreams they fill your head
都给你灌输什么远大梦想了
with up at Sarah Lawrence?
我和你说过 我想当一名记者
I told you, I'm gonna be a journalist.
1940年上映的美国电影
对 就像《女友礼拜五》里的那个妞一样
Oh, yeah, right, like that broad in "His girl friday".
是的 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
那你是想去《每日新闻》还是《邮报》
So you gonna work for the "News" or the "Post"?
希望是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Hopefully the "Times".
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》吗
The "Times"?
你也要像他们一样讨♥伐♥警♥察♥吗
You gonna beat up on the cops like the rest of 'em?
只有警♥察♥们自己做错事的时候
Only when they deserve it.
你觉得自己是个厉害的小妞 是吗
You think you're a real tough chick, don't you?
我吗 只是成长环境造就的罢了
Who, me? I'm just a product of my environment.
*Saying I love you*
*I'm always walking after midnight*
*Searching for you*
*I stop to see a weeping willow*
*Crying in his pillow*
*Maybe he's crying for me*
*And as the skies turn gloomy*
*Night winds whisper to me*
*I'm lonesome as I can be*
你得控制好自己 奥赖利
You better get a grip, O'Reilly.
-你在疯言疯语 -抱歉
- You're talking crazy shit. - I'm sorry.
可是画面挥之不去
I just can't get it out of my head.
每当我接一个乘客
Every time I pick up a fare,
我就会看到欧先生在我的后座
I see Mr. O. In my backseat
浑身是血地嘲笑我
covered in blood and laughing at me.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to tell you.
-没有人强迫你给我们干活 -我知道
- Nobody forced you to come work for us. - I know.
我知道 但不是这种
I know, but not like this.
我没想到你会让我杀人
I didn't think you'd ask me to kill somebody.
你没有杀人 你这个蠢货
You didn't kill anybody, you stupid shit.
可是我在场
Well, I was there.
或许我该去自首
Maybe I got to turn myself in.
你绝对不能那样做
You're not gonna do anything like that.
听着 如果谁要为此付出代价的话
Listen, if anybody's gonna take the fall for this,
那也该是拉斯提
it's gonna be Rusty.
绝对不行 特里
Absolutely not, Terry.
拜托 克里斯 她没那么糟
Ah, come on, Chris. She's not that bad.
她还没那么糟吗 她简直糟透了
She's not that bad? She's horrible.
拜托 别逼我去
Please don't make me.
我已经答应文斯了
Look, I already gave Vince my word,
他们今晚等着我们呢
and they're expecting us tonight.
你倒是不用和她多说话
But you never actually have to talk to her.
你和文斯两人在一边谈论工作
You and Vince get into some side conversation about work,
她就会在我耳边唠叨她老公是怎么样一条狗
and then she's bending my ear about what a dog he is.
妈妈 真有趣
Mom, that's funny.
爸爸的朋友怎么是狗
How is daddy's friend a dog?
意思是他总爱追女人
It means he chases women.
不 不是的
No, it does not.
意思是 爸爸这个朋友有时
What it means is that sometimes daddy's friend
下班之后很晚还不回家 就这样
stays out a little too late after work, that's all.
是啊 因为他忙着追女人去了
Yeah, because he's chasing women.
你工作的时候也要追女人吗 爸爸
Do you have to chase women at work, too, dad?
不 我不用
No, I do not.
只追妓♥女♥吧 爸爸
Only the prostitutes, right, dad?
你又怎么懂得妓♥女♥这些事的 小子
What the hell do you know about the prostitutes, young man?
看完电影回家 路上总能看到她们
We see 'em all the time walking home from the movies.
是吗
Oh, do you?
她们中有个姑娘 爸爸 很难以置信
There's this one girl, dad, you wouldn't believe it.
她个头很大 看着像个男的
She was so big, she looked like a guy.
看着像男的吗 知道为什么吗
She looked like a guy? You know why?
她可能就是个男的
She probably was a guy.
但她穿着裙子呢
But she was wearing a dress,
-而且她还化妆了 -好了 够了
- and she had makeup on. - All right, that's enough.
我们可以换个话题吗
Can we change the subject, please?
好了 孩子们 别管闲事了
Yeah, guys, mind your own business
专心把作业做完 好吗
and finish your homework, will you?
拜托了
Come on.
我们几个月没一起出去了 好不好嘛
We haven't been out in months. What do you say?
我真有得选吗
Do I really have a choice?
没有 你没得选
No, you do not.
更何况 你这就有借口穿你的新裙子了
Plus, it'll give you an excuse to wear that new dress you got.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, fine.
你先辅♥导♥孩子们做完作业
You can help the kids with their homework.
我去准备一下
I got to get ready.
詹姆斯 好消息
James, good news.
今晚你管家
You're in charge tonight.
别搞砸了
Now don't screw up.
先生们 我们都很清楚
Gentlemen, as we all well know,
打击城市中的卖♥♥淫行为是我们的工作
it is our job to suppress prostitution in this city.
现在 上头有些长官们希望我们
Now, there's some folks down at headquarters
能把工作做得更好一点
that would like us to do a better job.
市长的老婆在剧院区被两个吸毒妓♥女♥搭讪
See, that's what happens when the Mayor's wife gets accosted
就会有这样的结果
by two junkie hookers in the Theater District.
所以 从今晚开始
Therefore, as of tonight,
我派给你们四人一项非常重要的任务
I am assigning you four men to a very important detail.
在接下来的一周里
Over the course of the next week,
我们要重点阻止这些夜晚美女们
I want us to focus on discouraging the ladies of the evening
在某些街角做买♥♥卖♥♥
from selling their wares on certain street corners.
我知道大家都清楚
Now, I know that we're all aware that
我们没法让这座美好城市的妓♥女♥们彻底消失
we cannot rid this fair city of all of its whores,
但我们可以尽量把她们
but we can do our best to
暂时赶到第七大道以西去 明白吗
shuffle them off of Seventh Avenue for the moment, okay?
欧班侬 我希望你和学生娃一起去
O'Bannon, I want you to ride with schooly over here.
布尔曼 你和珀泰·大麦一起
Bullman, you and Petey Mac ride together.
先生们 听着
Now, gentlemen, listen.
记住 我们必须和那些姑娘套话
Remember, we must engage the young lady in conversation,
那样她们就会提出色情和不雅的勾当
which then she will offer to commit a lewd and indecent act.
在她们引诱你们时
At the time of solicitation,
必须等她展露犯罪意图
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表