剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
So you take the night off,
我们会让布尔曼顶替
and we're gonna bring in Bullman instead.
约翰松跟泰代斯科是不是有什么
Does Johanson have a bug up his ass with Tedesco
我不知道的过节
I don't know about?
我不清楚 你要我怎么说
I don't know. What do you want me to say?
或许他不喜欢意大利人
Maybe he doesn't like Italians.
珀泰·大麦
Petey Mac.
*That I am not gonna be the one*
*To share what seems to be the life that you could*
*Cherish as mush as I*
*Cherish you*
那医生做得不错 不是吗
That doctor did a good job, no?
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
是的 再次感谢你
Yeah. Thanks for that again.
这是我应该做的
Ah, it's the least I can do.
还有 我给你带了这个
Also, I, uh, I got this for you.
这 这是什么
What -- what's this?
我去见史密斯先生时
Well, when I visited Mr. Smith,
他坚持要补偿给你
he insisted on compensating you
以后一段时间无法上班的钱
for the amount of time you're gonna be out of work.
天呐 这有多少钱
Oh, my god. How much is this?
有两千多元
It's over 2 grand.
他深表歉意
He was, uh, very apologetic.
他说什么了
What'd he say?
没说什么 其实
Not much, actually.
也许用这钱给自己买♥♥个新房♥子
So maybe it's a good idea if you take some of that money
是一个不错的主意
and get yourself a new apartment.
你知道 鉴于有那么多人投诉
You know, given the amount of complaints we had.
也许你应该换个新的住所
Who knows? It's, uh, probably best to get a new address.
或许你应该彻底离开这个行业
Who knows? Maybe, even get out of this business altogether.
你是个漂亮的女孩
You're -- you're a nice, pretty girl.
你没必要再做下去了
You don't need to be doing that.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
知道了
Yeah.
好了 我该走了
Well, I should get going.
那我...
So I'll, uh...
我们回头见吧 姑娘
I'll see you around, kid.
我还担心你没收到信息
I was worried you didn't get the message.
你跑哪去了
Where the hell you been?
收到了 我当时去处理点小事
No, I was taking care of some shit. Nothing important.
你喷古龙水了吗 熏死我了
What, are you wearing cologne? You reek.
不 是须后水
No, it's aftershave.
什么东西 你闻起来一股法国妓♥女♥的味道
What is this? You smell like some kind of french whore.
你就别瞎操心我身上啥味了
Nah, don't worry about what I smell like.
金发妞 出去转转如何啊
Hey, blondie, what do you say, huh?
有什么能效劳的吗
Fellas, can I help you?
确实能为我效劳
Yeah, you can help me.
给我滚出去 带他出去
Yeah. Get your ass outta here. Get him outta here.
大美人 你怎么才出现在我的生命中
Hey, beautiful, where you been all my life?
知道吗 甜心
Guess what, sweetheart?
是时候去找份正经工作了 好吧
It's time to hit the bricks, all right?
好了 各位 都听好了
All right, everybody, listen up.
都举起双手 站起身来
I want you all to put your hands where we can see them, stand up,
离开桌子
And move away from the table.
都举起手来
Get your hands where we can see 'em,
别逼我动粗
or I'm gonna start breaking fingers.
不准碰任何东西
And nobody touches nothin'.
桌上的一切都是证物
Everything on these tables is evidence.
都将被查收作为呈堂证据
It is all gonna be seized and vouched.
混小子 你聋啊 过来
Hey, asshole, you deaf, huh? Come on.
-珀泰 搜身找武器 -脚分开
- Petey, toss him for weapons. - Spread 'em.
女士们 先生们 我们也不想
Ladies and gentlemen, the last thing we wanna do
因为打牌而将一群年轻男女抓起来
is lock up a bunch of young men and women for playing cards,
但这是我们的职责所在
but that is our job.
犯了法 被抓了
You break the law and you get caught,
就得去坐牢
you go to jail.
-没发现 特里 -但是呢...
- He's clean, Terry. - However...
但今晚 我们准备大赦天下
Tonight, you caught us in a very forgiving mood.
通常情况 我们会怎么做 布尔曼
On almost any other night, what would we do, Bull?
抓你们上警车
We'd throw your asses in the paddy wagon
送你们进地狱
and send you to the tombs.
但今晚我们准备破例
But tonight we're gonna make an exception
因为我猜你们很多人
because I assume a lot of you
-都是初犯吧 -没错
- are probably first-time offenders. - Oh, yeah.
为了放走你们
In order to let you go,
请大家供出今晚之局的主谋
we need to identify the men that organized this game.
要是大家合作 就能安枕无忧地回家了
If we do that, you can all be on your merry way.
要是不合作 就都会被抓起来
And if we cannot do that, you are all gonna get locked up,
抓你们到监狱里慢慢审
and we can figure it out tonight in a jail cell,
女士们也不例外 都听明白了吗
and, ladies, that includes you, too. Understood?
-谁是主谋 谁设的局 -有人爆料吗
- Who did it, huh? Who set this up? - Anybody?
你不知道是谁设的局吗
You ain't got no idea who set this up?
你得罪不起我
You don't know who you're messing with.
得罪不起吗 小马
No idea. Whoa! Mully. Ha.
-找到主谋了 -泰代斯科的儿子吗
- I think we got our guy. - Tedesco's boy?
是的 我建议你
Yeah, and I suggest
马上跟我父亲通话
you get my father on the phone right now.
你们可惹上大♥麻♥烦了
You're gonna have a major goddamn problem on your hands.
我想你搞错了 小子
I think you got it ass-backwards, kid.
是你♥爸♥有麻烦了
It's your old man who's gonna have the problem.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
布尔
Bull...
带他到边上坐着吧
Sit his ass down, will ya?
过来 小白脸
Come here, handsome.
坐下 不然踹爆你的菊花
Sit down, or I'll stick my foot up your ass.
坐吧 看什么看
Go ahead. What?
好了
All right.
你们走运了 珀泰 抓住三个庄家
You got lucky. Petey, grab the three dealers.
剩下的人都走吧
The rest of you are free to get the hell outta here.
-走 快走 离开这里 -快走
- Let's go. Move your asses. Get outta here. - Let's go.
-趁我们没改变主意前 快走 -走吧
- Move before we change our minds. Go. - Get out.
快点 小四眼 赶紧走
Come on, four eyes. Let's go.
都就坐吧 各位
Go ahead and sit your asses down, gentlemen.
你们应该都了解这个套路吧
I'm going to assume you already know the routine,
看样子是清楚了
by the looks of youse.
都老实坐着吧
So go ahead and get comfy, all right?
至于你 小伙子 告诉你个坏消息
And as for you, young man, I got bad news.
你今晚被逮捕了
You're getting pinched tonight,
这事你♥爸♥也帮不上你
and there's nothing your old man can do to help you out.
所以我建议你把嘴闭严实了
So I suggest you keep your friggin' mouth shut
拿出男子汉的样子来
and take your collar like a man.
因为我可不想跟你老爸说
Because I'd hate to have to tell your pops
你哼哼唧唧 像个娘们儿似的
that you bitched and moaned like a little girl.
查理 见到你真好
Charlie, good to see ya.
波比 去买♥♥点酒喝
Bobby...have a taste.
谢了 珀泰
Thanks, Petey.
-替我向你老婆问好 行吗 -行
- Say hi to the wife for me, all right? - You got it.
小滑头
Hey, slick!
小心别碰着头
Watch that you don't bump your head.
别担心 这一路会很顺利
Don't worry. It'll be a smooth ride.
先生们 这一票干得太漂亮了
Gentlemen, that is what you call one hell of a score.
*Oh, see, C.C. rider*
*I said see*
*What have you done now*
*C.C. rider*
*I said see*
*What have you done now*
*Ah, you made me love you*
*Ah, now, now, now your man is gone*
*C.C. rider*
*Oh, I'm going...*
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表