剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
*When a moth finds a flame*
*Midnight city life ablaze*
*A shot in the dark*
*Is all that it takes*
乱世德心
第一季 第四集
-拉斯提 你好啊 -你好 杰夫
- Hey, Rusty, what do you say? - Hey, Jeff.
孩子们 今天好吗
Hey, boys, how are we?
您好 先生 有钱吗
Hey, mister. Got any money?
美国职业棒球明星
有钱吗 我是谁啊 米奇·曼托吗
Any money? Who am I, Mickey Mantle?
一张给你 一张给你
One for you. One for you.
你们这些小阿飞怎么不回家陪妈妈去
Shouldn't you hooligans be home with your mothers?
我没有妈妈
I don't got a mother.
*Learned my lesson, it left a scar*
*And now I see how you really are*
去理个发吧
Get a haircut.
你们好啊
How you guys doing?
*You're no good*
*You're no good*
*You're no good*
*Baby, you're no good*
看看你
Wow, look at you.
老家伙给了你欧先生的桌球房♥
The old man gives you Mr. O.'s pool hall,
史密提接管了下注生意
Smitty gets the book.
我呢 我就被扔到爪哇国去了
Me? I get a one-way ticket to Palookaville.
这什么也不算 拉斯提
This shit is nothing, Rusty.
如果你够聪明 就打好自己手上的牌
You know, if you're smart, you play your cards right,
最终会得到一切
you're gonna end up with the whole goddamn thing.
是吗 什么时候
Yeah? When?
你知道老家伙什么都不会给我的
You know the old man's not gonna give me shit.
我要当不了老板 就自己想办法了
If I'm ever gonna be boss, I got to take it myself.
你要从你父亲那里夺走这些吗
You gonna take it from your father?
那你要怎么做呢 拉斯提
How the hell you gonna do that, rusty?
他把我的生活变成了地狱
He made my life a living hell.
或许我也该这么做
Maybe I'll do the same for him --
强迫他最终给我一点尊重
Force him to finally pay me a little respect.
在你想得太远之前
Well, before you get too far ahead of yourself...
我们还有一个小问题
We might have another little problem.
你知道那个叫里奇·凯恩的混♥蛋♥吗
You know that douchebag Richie Kane?
知道 见过他几次 那小子就是个混混
Yeah, I met him a few times. Kid's a punk.
有张大嘴巴 自以为是
Got a big mouth. Thinks he's slick.
他的确是个大嘴巴
He does have a big mouth.
整天在大街上说他要
He's talking shit all up and down the avenue
怎么对付杀死欧先生的人
about how he's gonna take care of whoever killed Mr. O.
真的吗
Oh, is that a fact?
我只能祝他好运了
I wish him the best of luck on that.
我说正经的呢 拉斯提
I'm being serious here, Rusty.
我们得留意这个小子
We got to keep an eye on this kid.
他以前是欧先生手下的打手
You know, He was Mr. O's enforcer,
和那个斯凯夫·霍普金斯一起的
along with that Skeev Hopkins.
这些年轻人 都是疯子
These young kids, they're crazy.
传说他想找老板的麻烦
The word is, he was going after the big guy.
他想接管整个西城
He wanted to take over the whole west side.
他有梦想 这可不是什么好事
He's got dreams, and that's not a good thing.
我们不能小看他 拉斯提
We can't take him lightly, Rusty.
那小子有梦想是吗
Kid's got dreams?
那就让他只剩下噩梦吧
Now he's got a nightmare.
我都不知道你搬到郊区去了
But I didn't know you made the move to the 'burbs.
-你什么时候搬的 -大概三个月之前吧
- When'd you do that? - About three months ago.
我们为了孩子才搬的
We did it for the kids.
克里斯汀也催我这么做
Well, I got Christine busting my hump about doing the same thing
但是我一直在努力转移话题 知道吗
but I just keep trying to avoid the conversation, you know?
典型的爱尔兰幻想
Typical Irish illusion.
最好别讨论它 把它扫到地毯下面去
Better not to talk about it, sweep it under the rug,
让它自己溃烂 让它来杀掉你
then let it fester and have it kill you.
就是这样
Exactly.
那今天是什么事 有什么要帮忙的吗
So, what's going on here? What's the favor you need?
不是什么大事 但我这里来了个收注的
It's nothing too major, but I got this bookmaker coming in,
最近几周一直在我的酒吧和餐馆里招摇撞骗
hustling my bar and restaurant crowd the last few weeks.
我本来不想管的
Now, I tried to let it slide,
但是现在事情有点失控了
but it's getting out of hand.
-他叫什么名字 -他自称靠谱的佛瑞迪
- You got a name on him? - He calls himself Steady Freddy.
我认识佛瑞迪
Oh, yeah, I know Freddy.
他是地狱厨房♥的人 但他属于无害那一类
He's a Hell's Kitchen guy, but he's harmless.
他通常什么时候出现
What time does he usually show up?
就在午餐时段的中间 一点半左右
Right in the middle of the lunch crowd around 1:30.
好的 我明天过去一趟
All right, I'll stop by tomorrow,
我找他谈一谈
I'll have a talk with him,
我们会摆脱这个害虫的 没问题
and we'll get rid of this pest, no problem.
你帮我处理掉这件事 我自会多关照你
You take care of this, I'll take care of you.
听起来不错
I like the sound of that.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
因为她害怕
Because she was scared,
她让我发誓不要告诉任何人
and she made me swear not to tell anybody.
好吧 她是该这么做
Yeah, for good reason.
她想待在这里
She wanted to stay here.
如果我让她待在这里的话
If I would have let her,
拉斯提就不会找到她了
Rusty would have never found her.
我们还不知道是不是拉斯提干的
We don't know that Rusty did it.
还有谁会这么干
Who else could have done it?
告诉我她到底和你说了些什么
Tell me exactly what she told you.
好吧 她说她当时在欧先生的车上
All right. She said she was in Mr. O's car
和另外一个女孩一起等他
waiting for him with some other girl.
他出来的时候 她看见拉斯提朝他开枪
And when he came out, she saw Rusty shoot him,
然后罗杰斯和奥赖利两个人
and that Rogers and
把他扔进了一辆出租车
O'Reilly threw him in a cab,
然后就离开了
and then took off.
这事太糟了 小泰
This is bad, T.
我觉得我们应该收拾东西离开这里
I think we should just get our shit and get out of here
因为一旦我告诉他们
because once I tell the guys,
-他们肯定要去报仇 -去哪里呢
- they're gonna want revenge. - And go where?
我不知道 我有个朋友在迈阿密
I don't know. I got a friend down in Miami.
我们可以去那里避避风头
Maybe we can go there till all this blows over.
不 不 你不能那么做 波比
Hey, no, no. You cannot do that, Bobby.
你是他们中的一员
Hey, you're a part of their crew.
如果他们打算做什么事 他们需要你
If they're gonna do something, they're gonna need you
坚守在这儿 和他们一起战斗
to stick around and fight with them.
如果你离开的话 他们自己就会动手杀了你
If you leave, they're gonna kill you themselves.
我不该搅进这趟浑水里的 小泰
I'm not supposed to get involved in this kind of shit, T.
我表哥只说让我♥干♥些无害的屁事
My cousin said I'm just supposed to do harmless bullshit,
仅此而已
That's it.
好吗 我没想搅和进这个
Okay? I didn't sign up for this.
现在后悔已经晚了 波比
It's a little too late for that, Bobby.
你已经搅和进去了
You're already involved.
你得打电♥话♥给史密提
Now you're gonna call Smitty,
你得马上告诉他
and you're gonna tell him now.
你好啊 吉吉 一切都好吗
What's up, J.J.? Everything good?
一切都好 佛瑞迪
All good, Freddy.
靠谱的佛瑞迪 我要找的人在这里啊
Steady Freddy, there's the man I was looking for.
这么巧 马尔登
Hey, shit! Muldoon.
你在这里干什么呢
What the hell are you doing here?
我听传言说你迷路了
You know, I heard a rumor you got lost.
这地盘好像平时不在你的路线上 不是吗
This joint isn't on your regular route, is it?
没有 我并没有在工作
Oh, no. Well, you know, I'm not actually working.
我只是进来喝杯啤酒
I'm just stopping in for a beer is all.
对 对 当然了
Yeah, yeah, sure, you are.
你觉得我们坐下来谈谈怎么样
What do you say we sit down, have a little chat?
-能和你谈谈吗 -好的
- Can I talk to you? - Yeah.
就现在
Now?
这是我认为东西吗
Is this what I think it is?
记得我说过他是个警♥察♥吗
Yeah, I told you he's a cop. Remember?
他觉得就这样放在这里安全吗
And he thinks it's safe to just leave it out here in the open?
我是不会去碰的 但是显然你会
I wasn't tempted to touch it, but clearly you are.
怎么 他要在这里睡上一整天吗
And what, so he's just gonna sleep here all day?
他加了一夜班
Well, he worked all night,
而且要等到法♥院♥开门
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表