剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表
我只是想看看你朋友泰代斯科老不老实
I just wanna check if your friend Tedesco's being honest.
特里 这到底是怎么回事
Terry, what the hell's goin' on here?
你应该和我是一边的
I mean, you gotta be square with me.
我们是闹翻了还是怎么
Am I on the outs or what?
你想我说什么 文斯
Look, what do you want me to say, Vince?
你知道这不是我的决定
You know it's not my decision,
但如果我和你说前途不凶险
but I would be lying to you if I told you your future
那一定是在骗你
wasn't in jeopardy.
所以爷爷是在地下室里酿酒 对吧
So let's say grandpa's making alcohol in his basement, right?
现在这不是什么问题
Um, now it wouldn't be a problem,
但在十八世纪九十年代
but back then in, like, the 1790s,
这就成了问题 因为所有人都不愿意交税
it would be a problem because all the citizens didn't want the tax,
所以他们起义反抗 因为...
and so they rebelled against it, because, um --
你讲的都非常有趣
All right, that's all very interesting.
去接电♥话♥
Go answer the phone.
马尔登家 我是迈克尔
Muldoon residence. This is Michael speaking.
迈克尔 我是奶奶 你妈妈在吗
Hi, Michael. This is your grandmother. Is your mother there?
在 她在 稍等 是奶奶
Yeah, she's right here. One sec. It's grandma.
去写作业吧
Go finish your homework.
喂
Hello?
克里斯汀 是我 艾娜 特里在吗
Christine, it's me, Ina. Is Terry there?
不 他还没下班 不过应该快回家了
No, he's, uh, still at work, but he should be home soon.
太好了 我有些事要和你单独商量
Oh, good. I wanted to discuss something with you privately.
现在...现在方便吗
Is this, uh, is now a good time?
当然方便 什么事
Yeah, of course. What is it?
我知道你和马尔登先生想买♥♥我们附近的房♥子
I know you and Mr. Muldoon spoke about lookin' for a place near us.
遗憾的是 我感觉这附近的房♥子
Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything
都不符合你们的预期价位
in your price range up here.
但我有个朋友是在皇后区卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
But I do have a friend selling a house, uh, out in Queens,
我觉得...这比较适合你们
and I think it -- it might be perfect for ya.
皇后区 天呐 真的吗
In Queens? Oh, my god. Do you really?
真的 不如你和我
Yeah. Why don't you and I, uh,
明天开车去那瞧瞧吧
why don't you take a drive out there tomorrow?
特里什么时候上班
What time's Terry go to work?
他大概八点出门 可以吗
Uh, he probably leaves around 8:00. Does that work?
可以 非常棒 我十点去接你
Yeah, it's perfect. I'll pick you up at 10:00.
谢谢 明天见
Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow.
好 明天见
Good. See you then.
电♥话♥亭
马尔登
Muldoon.
马尔登 是我 达菲
Hey, Muldoon. It's me, Duffy.
我有消息要给你
I think I got something for ya.
真是太不可思议了
Isn't that amazing how that happens?
前脚刚刚威胁说要送某人进监狱 突然之间
Threaten to throw somebody's ass in jail, and all of a sudden
他们就无比配合 你有什么发现 达菲
they're very cooperative. So what do you got, Duff?
我照你的吩咐
Listen, so I go and see Rusty,
去见了拉斯提
like you asked me to,
拉斯提叫我去找里奇·凯恩
and Rusty tells me to go find Richie Kane,
但他叫我别告诉任何人
but he asked me not to tell anybody.
于是我发现凯恩已经出城了
So then I find out Kane has skipped town, right?
原因就是 准备好了吗
And here's the reason why. Ready?
他们就是杀害罗杰斯和奥赖利的凶手
They're the ones that killed Rogers and O'reilly.
他那晚离开朗布兰奇的路上
And on his way out of the Long Branch that night,
他告诉那个酒保 拉斯提就是下一个
he tells the bartender Rusty's next.
这就是我猜测的原因
And this is why, and I'm just guessin' here,
但拉斯提和那两个家伙是杀害欧先生凶手
but Rusty and those two mopes are the ones who killed Mr. O.
这完全合情合理 因为里奇·凯恩
And it makes perfect sense because Richie Kane
-就像欧先生的亲儿子 -好
- is like a son to Mr. O., right? - Oh, okay.
看来你不像我
So maybe you're not as friggin' stupid
这么多年以来以为的这么蠢嘛
as I've been giving you credit for all these years.
这消息非常有用
This is actually something I could use.
对 谢谢 马尔登
Yeah, thanks, Muldoon.
你觉得可以告诉那个警探
So you think maybe you can tell that detective,
我和那件案子无关了吗
you know, I had nothing to do with it, right?
好 没问题
All right, consider it done.
保持联络
I'll be in touch.
谢啦 好 再见
Thanks. Yeah, talk to you soon.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么非要进城
Why do you have to go down to the city anyhow?
你为什么不能就在家陪我
Why couldn't you just stay at home with me?
因为待在家里太无聊了
'Cause I was bored out of my friggin' mind up here.
-你觉得无聊 -对
- You were bored? - Yeah.
你已经烦我了吗
Yeah, you're bored with me?
不 不是你 我不想帮我爸爸干活
No, not you. I didn't wanna work for my father,
在那农场上每天干苦力
get my ass kicked every day on that farm.
是啊 但你可以随时要我
Yeah, but then you could have me any old time you want.
就不需要再去费心追求
You wouldn't have to go chase
那些下流的纽约姑娘了
all those dirty New York city girls.
你知道除了你我谁都不喜欢吧
You know I don't want anybody but you, right?
当然 但你还是会跟她们厮混啊
Yeah, but that didn't keep you from messing around with them,
你说呢
now did it?
我跟她们只是逢场作戏
Nobody down there means anything to me.
如果你和我一起回去
You know I would never look at another woman
我就保证不会再看别的女人
if you'd come back with me.
你清楚我没法离开我母亲
You know I can't leave my mother.
要是我们结婚呢
What if we got married?
你在耍我吗
Are you messing with me?
-我♥干♥吗耍... -你可别耍我
- Am I messing... - No. Don't mess with me.
你说什么呢 我们结婚吧
What are you you talking about? Let's get married.
-你说真的吗 -当然啊宝贝
- You really mean it? - Yeah, baby.
快滚开 你个混♥蛋♥
Hey, get outta here, you asshole!
早跟你说过他是个讨厌鬼
I told you he was a creep.
你整天都忙些什么呢
Hey, where the hell you been all day?
我...
I, uh...
我今天去找凯伊了
I went to go see Kay today.
你干吗要去找她 拉斯提
Why the hell would you go and do that, Rusty?
你不会打算再续旧情吧
You don't wanna start that up again.
雷叔 这可不用你管
That doesn't concern you, Uncle Red.
不 之前发生这么多事
No, no, this is about people getting suspicious
别人早就盯上你了
about what really happened.
-这就是...动机 -我才不在乎
- This is... This is motive. - I don't give a shit.
我本来就是为了她才那么做
I did what I did because of her.
你确实不在乎 我的天啊
You don't give a shit. Jesus Christ.
够了 别谈我的感情生活了
Hey, enough about my love life.
那凯恩和霍普金斯呢
What about Kane and Hopkins?
查出来什么情况了吗
You find out anything about them?
凯恩和霍普金斯吗 拉斯提
Kane and Kopkins? Rusty...
我安排城里所有手下都去查这件事了
I got everybody in town working on it, all our guys.
没有查到他们的行踪
They haven't seen or heard from them,
这在我看来是件好事
which, in my opinion, is a good thing.
你为什么这么想
Now how you figure that?
毕竟我们现在不想再有谋杀案发生了
Because we don't need any more killing right now.
我们不需要杀死史密提和苏利
We didn't need to kill Smitty and Sully.
那都是你的私事
That was your personal shit.
而鲍勃·戴维斯是罪有应得
And then Bob Davis gets it because of that
而且他还带了警♥察♥来
and brings the cops in.
就因为你那些私事
You know, this is putting all the rest of our stuff
我们所有人都有危险了
in jeopardy, because of your personal stuff.
你的语气很像我爸
Now you sound like my father.
是吗 现在他还是头吧
Yeah? Well, he's still the boss, isn't he?
而且他很担心 拉斯提
And he's worried, Rusty.
你想搞清楚状况吗 我也想
And you wanna know something? So am I.
什么 你可别想吓到我
What? Are you kidding me?
你想跟我算账吗
You squaring up to me?
你告诉我没法回头要接受现实
You told me to take this all the way.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
这就是没法回头的结果
This is what all the way looks like.
你就别再瞎操心了
So stop your worrying.
-特里 -你真美 布尔曼夫人
- Oh, Terry. - You look beautiful, mrs. Bullman.
大家伙怎么样呢
How's the big guy holding up?
别再让这家伙喝光咱家所有啤酒
剧集 | 乱世德心(2015) | 导航列表