剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Uh, it's still kinda new.
呃 刚开始不久
Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Detective Nolan.
噢 你是在开玩笑吧 诺兰警探
Alright, let's have it.
好吧 让我们来吧
I was doing some work for him. I came to check in,
我过来给他工作 我进来后
found him on the floor, called you guys. - What kind of work?
发现他倒在地上 然后我给你们打了电♥话♥ - 什么工作?
Grab a subpoena, I'd be happy to tell you.
拿传票 很高兴告诉你
I'm serious, Ang.
我认真的 安吉
See anybody leaving? Any sign of the murder weapon?
看到有人离开吗? 发现了凶手的武器吗?
Anything at all that could help us?
任何可以帮到我们的?
I got you here, didn't I? Hold on.
我把你们叫来了 不是吗? 等等
I don't know what you're up to,
我不知道你在忙什么
but if I find out you're holding out on me
但是我要是发现你对我有所隐瞒的话
I'm not gonna be so accommodating
这次我是绝对不会
this time around. You stay out of this.
放过你的 你最好别管这件事儿
Yeah, I'm gonna need a Forensics team out here right away.
我们这儿现在急需一组法医人员
So how'd it go? Just get us out of here.
怎么样了? 我们得赶紧离开这儿
Oh my god.
我的天
I totally forgot. What? You killed someone else?
我忘得一干二净 什么? 你还杀了谁?
My car!
我的车!
I was drinking last night, and Zack took my keys.
我昨晚喝了酒 扎克拿了我的钥匙
Better and better.
事情越来越有意思了
Hey Tony, it's Shade.
嘿 托尼 我是谢德
No, there's nothing wrong with the Porsche.
不 保时捷没有问题
Look, I need a favour. Fast.
听着 我想让你帮个忙 很急
Sir. We found these.
长官 我们找到了这个
They don't match any of the victim's cars.
这不是受害人的车钥匙
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, wait! Stop! Stop!
嘿 等等!停车!停车!
Thanks, Tony. I owe you one.
谢了 托尼 我欠你个人情
No, really, the Porsche is fine.
不 是真的 保时捷很好
Tow truck on speed dial, huh?
拖车在快速拨号♥上 哈?
This car is a classic. Over thirty years old
这车可是经典 有三十多年历史了
and still purrs like a kitten.
发动的声音还跟小猫似的
You oughta know something about that.
你应该知道这些
Can we go?
我们能走了吗?
You'll be safe here until we figure out what's going on.
在我们搞清楚事情真♥相♥之前 你在这儿会很安全
Shade, I can't do this to you. What about Jules and Don?
谢德 我不能这么对你 茱尔斯和唐怎么办?
Don knows. And I told Jules your place is being painted.
唐知道 我会告诉茱尔斯你家在粉刷
Let's talk about Zack. What can you tell us?
我们来聊聊扎克吧 你都知道些什么?
Did he have any enemies? Where do I start?
他有仇人吗? 我该从哪儿开始讲?
Zack was rough on everybody.
扎克对所有人都很粗鲁
Vendors, staff, customers.
供应商 员工 顾客
Can we narrow that down?
能把范围缩小点儿吗?
One of Zack's employees shot a video last month
上个月扎克的一名员工拍了段视频
and posted it on the internet.
还把它放到了网上
Who's that guy? Miguel Quintana,
这人是谁? 米盖尔 金塔纳
the sous-chef. But that's not who I'm thinking of.
副主厨 但我想说的不是他
Helen Jeong.
海伦 郑
She owns Bechamel. What's Bechamel? Seriously?
她是伯沙玫的老板 伯沙玫是什么鬼? 真的假的?
Do you ever go out? It's a
你就不出去吃饭吗? 是一个
French bistro down the street from Zack's place.
法式小餐馆 就在扎克餐馆的那条街上
Best lobster bisque in the city. I'm betting Helen
这家龙虾浓汤做的最正宗 我打赌
was pretty upset when Zack moved into the area
扎克搬来以后 顾客的流失
and started stealing her customers. - Zack didn't help matters.
搞的海伦很心烦 - 扎克并没有处理好这个问题
He dumped garbage on her patio,
他把垃圾扔到她的露台上
he smeared kitchen grease all over her doors.
把厨房♥油渍全抹到了她的门上
That's disgusting. Are you kidding?
真让人不爽 你说笑的吧?
To a chef, that's like foreplay.
对于一个厨师来说 这就是前戏
Really? Yeah.
真的? 没错
I'll look into things
我会调查一下
and get back to you. - Wait, I thought...
再告诉你 - 等一下 我想...
What? I thought we
怎么了? 我想
could work it together like we did last time.
我们可以像上次那样 一起工作
Together. You and me. Yeah, why not?
一起 你和我 是啊 不行吗?
So, so many reasons, but I'll choose one: you're not a PI.
有很多理由 但是我只说一个 你可不是一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
What do you know about the restaurant industry?
你了解餐饮业吗?
I know enough. Really. What's the hierarchy of the kitchen?
我知道不少 真的嘛 厨房♥里的等级制度是怎样的?
Who runs front of house? What day is the fish market open?
谁负责店面接待? 鱼市哪天开市?
Alright. 200 bucks.
好吧 200块
You want me to pay you
你让我付钱
to let me tag along? - Take it or leave it.
做你的小跟班? - 你自己选
Fine.
好吧
All I got is $160. - Close enough.
我只有160块 - 够了
I get that back if I help you
如果我帮助你解决了案子
solve the case. - I'm not worried.
我就把钱拿回来 - 不可能
Alright, that right over there,
你看 扎克的餐厅真理
that's Zack's place, Pravda. Ultra-hip, cutting-edge fusion
就在那边 既嬉皮又时尚
with a Russian flair. And that is Bechamel.
还有点俄♥国♥风 那家就是伯沙玫
Classic French, four Avignon Stars.
传统的法式 阿维尼翁四星餐厅
And a chef with a knife fetish.
还有一个喜欢玩刀子的厨师
I say we start there. - Alright.
我们可以从这儿入手 - 好啊
Tomorrow's no good. We need that delivery by 5PM.
明天不行 我们下午5点就需要那批货送过来
Helen Jeong? Angie Everett,
海伦 郑? 我是安吉 爱维利特
Everett Investigations. - Matt Shade, likewise.
爱维利特调查公♥司♥ - 我是马特谢德 跟她一起的
Wondering if I could ask you a few questions about Zack Beach.
我可以问你几个关于扎克 比奇的问题吗
What's he done now? Accused me
他现在是闹哪出?
of putting goldfish in my bouillabaisse? - He's dead.
指控我在浓味鱼汤里放金鱼吗? - 他死了
Helen...
海伦...
Um, get me some water.
给我拿点儿水
How did it happen? - He was stabbed
怎么回事? - 他是被刺死的
in his apartment. - How awful.
在他的公♥寓♥里 - 真可怕
It must have been hard on your business, operating across
你们开在最火爆的餐厅旁边
from one of the hottest restaurants in town. - At first.
做生意应该挺难的 - 一开始是这样
But we got by. Besides,
但是我们熬过去了
he manages his bookings so
而且 他们家订位太难了
poorly we get walk-ins who are tired of waiting.
有一些不愿意等位的顾客就来我们这里用餐了
What about the garbage? The kitchen grease?
垃圾呢? 厨余垃圾?
That's just Zack being Zack.
扎克的一贯风格
And the incident in his kitchen? - You remember:
发生在厨房♥的事情呢? - 你记得吗
You wielding a knife,
你挥着一把刀
looking like you wanted to kill him. - Shade!
看上去想要杀了他 - 谢德!
Tell them. Tell them what he did.
告诉他们 他都做了什么
Zack stole Helen's signature dish,
扎克偷了海伦的招牌菜
a traditional cassoulet.
一道传统的豆焖肉
Flash froze it, then deep fried it in tempura and jammed it
瞬间冷冻 然后包裹在天妇罗里高火油炸
on a skewer. - Sounds delicious. - It was disgusting.
再沾上果酱用签子串起来 - 听起来好好吃 - 真恶心
How would you feel if
如果有人嘲笑你的毕生杰作
somebody made a mockery of your life's work?
你会有什么感觉呢?
Read my Twitter feed. Difference is I don't go
看一下我推特上的回复 区别就是
after people with kitchen knives. - I lost my temper!
我不会拿着餐刀去追他们 - 我气过头了!
But I never would've actually done anything.
但是我什么都没有做过
Then where you were last night? Shade!
你昨天晚上在哪儿? 谢德!
Meeting with my financial advisor, not that it's any
见了我的理财顾问
of your business. Now why
并不关你的事
don't you just sleuth your way out of here?
你们为什么不去别的地方调查一下?
Let's go.
我们走
What the hell was that? What?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛? 怎么了?
You were dancing around the question.
是你在兜圈子问问题
'Cause that's the point!
因为那是问题的关键!
Build their trust so you can catch them in a lie later.
先取得他们的信任 然后就可以从之后的谈话里找出蛛丝马迹
Excuse me. Sorry about that.
不好意思 刚才的事抱歉了
Helen can be a bit high-strung sometimes.
海伦有时候容易激动
She might have had a reason to be. But she didn't do it.
她这样一定是有原因的 但是她没什么都没做过
So who did? I don't know,
所以谁做的? 我不知道
but you should talk to Zack's staff.
你们应该和扎克的员工聊一聊
We heard he was tough on them. It's not just that.
我们听说他对员工很苛刻 不止这样
Zack was a bit of a player.
扎克是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
He'd hook up with a new waitress every weekend,
他每周末都泡一个新来的女服务员
and then dump her by Monday.
然后周一再踹了她
If she didn't like it, he'd fire her. Guy like that,
如果她不喜欢这样 他就炒了她 这样的人
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表