剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I'm guessing he made some enemies.
我猜他树敌不少
Worth checking out.
值得一查
Wow! If you wanna search me,
哇 如果你想要搜查我
I'll give you directions. Look.
我会指点你下 快看
Who's that? Detective Derek Nolan.
谁啊? 是德拉克 诺兰警探
He already warned me about interfering in the case.
他已经警告过我不要干涉这个案子
So what are we gonna do?
所以我们应该怎么办?
You need to take me to dinner.
你应该先带我去吃晚饭
Angie? Down in a sec.
安吉? 马上就来
We're all set for tonight.
今晚的事都安排好了
The restaurant's doing a special invite-only seating
为了纪念扎克
in honor of Zack's memory,
餐厅现在只限受邀人士入内
but I pulled a few strings. - By "Pulled a few strings",
但是我走了点后门 - "走后门"
you mean "Talked to Robyn"? - That's a string!
是指"和罗宾谈了谈"? - 这就是后门!
Did you check Helen's alibi?
你有检查过海伦的不在场证明吗?
I contacted her financial advisor.
我联♥系♥过她的理财顾问
She confirmed that Helen was there
她确定海伦一直
until after midnight. After that,
待到半夜 之后
she took a cab straight home. I just got off the phone
她直接打车回家了 我刚刚和出租车公♥司♥
with the cab company.
通完电♥话♥
What? - Wow.
怎么了? - 哇
What have you done with Angie?
你把安吉怎么了?
Eyes up here. You're drooling on my floor.
眼睛朝上看 你的口水都要流到地板上了
And just like that, she's back.
就像这样 那个她又回来了
After you.
你先请
What did I say? Yeah.
我刚刚说了什么? 好的
Look at this place.
瞧瞧这
All these people are here for overpriced food?
所有人在这就为了吃这些价格虚高的食物?
And to honor the passing of a legend. Oh, give me a break.
也为了纪念传奇的离世 噢 得了吧
You shove it in one end, it comes out of the other.
你无论吃什么 还不是都会从另一头出来
You haven't even tasted his cooking!
你还没有尝过他做的吃的呢!
I'd take a burger and fries
不管怎样 我都会选汉堡薯条
over this any day. - And what about trying something new?
就不想尝试一下新的吗?
Variety is the spice of life. - Ketchup is the spice of life.
多样化是生活的调味剂 - 番茄酱才是
No, it isn't. OK, I'll be right back.
不 不是这样的 好吧 我一会就回来
No, I can't just sit at an empty table.
不 我不能就这样坐在空桌子旁
We have to order something. Sit down.
我们要点些什么 坐下吧
What's the matter? No tuna melt? - "Rambutan iberico
怎么了? 没有金枪鱼三明治? - "红毛丹火腿肉拌牛膝草和红糖"
with hyssop and demerara." Is this even English?
这是用英文写的吗?
Allow me.
请允许我
Hi. We'll start with the black truffle emulsion,
嗨 我们的前菜点黑松露
then you can bring us two orders
然后再上两份
of the otoro with cedar smoke,
烟熏鲔鱼
and bring us your best bottle of falanghina.
再开瓶你们最好的法兰姬娜葡萄酒
Thank you.
谢谢
I used to eat out a lot when I was a player.
以前我还是运动员的时候经常在外面吃
You gonna stick with that story?
你就准备坚持这套说辞了?
I know about the restaurant you used to own.
我知道你曾经有家餐厅
Your ex-manager got you into it.
你的前任经纪人把你拖下水的
You lost half a million bucks and gained forty pounds.
你损失了五十万长了四十磅肉
At least that's what it looked like in the pictures.
至少照片上看起来是这样
You backgrounded me.
你查了我的背景
I'm a PI, that's what I do. Which means
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我就是做这个的 这就意味着
you're considering me as a partner.
你在考虑我当搭档
No. No, I was just Curious? Stay here.
不 不 我只是 好奇? 呆在这
It's not gonna work. What isn't?
这不会成功的 什么不会成功?
Your plan to go undercover as a waitress. You're wearing
你的计划是假扮服务员 你穿着和
the exact same dress as all the other waitresses. Except...
服务员一样的裙子 除了...
they're all blonde -one of Zack's quirks
她们都是金发 - 扎克的怪癖之一
so I'm gonna assume you brought a wig, which is why
所以我假设你一定带了假发
you're carrying that large handbag instead of a clutch.
这就是为什么你带了那个大的手提包而不是个手包
How am I doing? - Why isn't it gonna work?
我推理的如何? - 为什么不会成功?
Restaurants are tight.
餐厅很狭窄
The staff will pick you out in a heartbeat.
工作人员会在瞬间就识破你
They hired new people for tonight, and I don't have
他们今晚招募了些新人 我也不需
to convince the whole staff, just Lindsay.
骗过所有人 只要琳赛就好了
Who's Lindsay? Lindsay is the waitress who posted the video
琳赛是谁? 琳赛是那个上传扎克和海伦视频的服务生
of Zack and Helen. I did some digging.
我做了些调查
Have you ever waited tables before? It's a lot harder
你以前当过服务员吗? 这比你
than you think. - I don't
想的难多了 - 我又不是
have to pass an employee evaluation, Shade,
要去应聘 谢德
I just have to fake it until I get some info.
我只是要假装一下直到套上点情报
I can help you get information. I don't need your help.
我可以帮你得点情报 我不需要你的帮助
What I need is for you to sit
我只需要你
here for 15 minutes and not screw everything up.
在这安稳地坐十五分钟别搞砸就好了
Think you can handle that? Good.
你觉得你能够胜任? 很好
Hi. Lindsay?
嗨 琳赛?
Lindsay?
琳赛?
I'm Lindsay. Who're you? I'm Mimi.
我是琳赛 你是谁? 我是美美
I just got hired for tonight.
我是今晚的临时工
The hostess said you could show me around.
女老板说过你可以带我转转
Whatever. Just don't slow me down.
随便了 只要别拖慢我的速度
Tips are gonna be epic.
小费会超级多的
Hey. You worked here long? I'm only asking because
嘿 你在这工作很久了? 我这样问只是因为...
I've got a boyfriend.
我有男友了
Right.
好吧
Oh my God. Matt Shade. What a coincidence.
噢我的天 马特 谢德 太巧了
Do I know you? I'm Detective Derek Nolan.
我认识你吗? 我是德拉克 诺兰警探
I'm a big fan. I've seen everything you've done. Everything.
我是你粉丝 我看过你的所有比赛 所有的
I was just watching you today! - Oh yeah, where was that?
我今天还看到你了? - 噢 是吗 在哪里?
Yeah, you were in this street cam
是啊 我从街上的监控看见你
footage and you were driving away from my crime scene
今天早上
this morning. Yeah.
从犯罪现场开车离开
Nice Porsche.
那保时捷真不错
Ten's up! That's unbelievable.
十号♥桌上菜! 这太让人难以相信了
So what did Zack say? -
所以扎克说了什么?
Zack told Trina he wanted to go away with her,
扎克告诉屈丽娜他想和她一起私奔
but then he changed his mind and ended up taking off
但是然后他又变了主意
with a stripper he met on Gerrard.
和他在杰拉德遇到的脱衣舞♥女♥郎一起走了
What an ass! I can't believe he's gone.
真是个混♥蛋♥! 真难以相信他死了
You don't think someone here...?
你不会觉得是这里的某人... ?
Killed him? No. Zack was a total jerk,
杀了他? 不会的 扎克是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
but we knew that going in.
但是我们都了解的
And besides, his attitude
而且 他的态度
was a lot better lately. - What do you mean?
最近变好了很多 - 你什么意思?
Last few months, a red pickup would pull up an hour
前几个月 一辆红色的皮卡
before dinner service. We called it the "Ninja-mobile"
会在晚餐服务开始前一小时停过来 我们叫它"忍♥者快车"
because it had a white
因为车门上
throwing star on the door. Zack would jump in,
有个白色的飞镖 扎克会飞奔进去
drive off, and be back before dinner
把车开走 然后晚餐前回来
with a lot more focus, if you know what I mean.
吸引了很多眼球 如果你懂我的意思
Hey, twelve's up. Let's go. That's me.
嘿 十二桌上菜 我们走吧 到我了
Grab those and stay close.
端着这些 跟紧了
So where's Everett? She here with you? She wishes.
爱维利特在哪? 她和你一起吗? 她倒是想
You two make a great team. That was cute,
你们俩组了个很棒的队伍 刚刚真是可爱
that little stunt you pulled with the tow truck.
你停那个拖车的时候使的一个小特技
I have no idea what you're talking about. Come on,
我不知道你在说什么 得了吧
you didn't think I was gonna track the car down?
你以为我不会追踪那辆车吗?
I ran the VIN. It's registered
我查了车辆识别码 它注册在
to a Robyn Westing. - Never heard of her.
罗宾 西屋名下 - 从来没听说过她
Really? 'Cause according to her cell phone records,
真的吗? 因为从她手♥机♥记录来看
she called you this morning.
她今早打给你了
And now here you are in the restaurant she co-owns.
现在你又在她合开的餐厅里
Hey. Over here.
嘿 在这
Oof. You mind if I... move over here?
噢 你介意到这边来吗?
I've got this old hockey injury.
我这有个以前打冰球受的伤
I can't stay in one position too long. It's like a sciatic-- Hey!
我不能保持同一个姿势太久 就是坐骨神经-- 嘿!
Oh, Detective, you know, I...
噢 警探先生
I do remember that phone call.
我记得那通电♥话♥
Robyn called me this morning and invited me to come here.
罗宾今早打给我邀请我到这里来
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表