剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, just like that. Perfect.
就这样 完美
Great. Lift it?
很好 拉上来点
That's it. Thank you.
收工 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Eliza, nice studio.
伊莱扎 工作室不错
We've heard so much about you.
我们久仰盛名
You mind if we ask you a few questions?
介意问你些问题吗
Sure. You guys interested in nudes, or something
当然 你们是想拍裸照
more traditional? I'd love to shoot you guys.
还是更保守些的 很乐意给你们拍摄
How's your dad? Oh, you're one of those.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样 你们和那些人一伙的
A very special "One of those."
我们比较特殊
I'm interested in learning about your visit with Frank yesterday.
我想了解你昨天拜访弗兰克的事
The one that ended in a screaming match?
以对吼告终的那次见面
There was no screaming match.
根本没什么对吼
Two witnesses say otherwise. No, you don't understand.
有两个证人都这么说 你不懂
I believe someone was screaming at him,
我相信有人吼他
but that someone wasn't me. I haven't seen my father
但那不是我 我已经有十年
in 10 years.
没见过我父亲了
When dad's book became a best-seller,
当我爸爸的作品成为畅销书
it was the happiest I'd ever seen him. Our family lived
那是我见过他最开心的时候 我们一家幸福地
in bliss for a week. And then everything changed.
过了一周之后 一切就变了
Senator Lovegrove killed himself.
洛夫格罗夫议员自杀了
He was devastated.
他崩溃了
Suddenly his shining diamond wasn't so shiny.
变得一蹶不振
So he started to drink... and then he really started to drink.
他开始喝酒 接着酗酒
That's when he moved to the island?
他就是那时候搬到那岛上的吗
I was just a kid,
那时我只是个孩子
but even I could see he was trying to run away.
但就连我都看出他在逃避
He's been doing it his whole life.
他一辈子都在逃避
You never visited?
你从没去看过他吗
My mother would take me there for Christmas, or my birthday.
妈妈会在圣诞节或是我生日的时候带我去
But it became increasingly clear we weren't wanted.
但我们越发觉得自己不受欢迎
So when my mother died, I stayed away.
所以妈妈过世后 我就远离他了
I'm not even sure he knows what I do for a living.
我甚至怀疑他知不知道我做什么工作
Must have been hard.
那一定很辛苦吧
"There's iron in the human soul." My dad wrote that.
我爸爸写过"人的灵魂如钢铁般坚强"
It's one of my favourite lines.
我最爱的句子之一
We talked to Elliot Powers.
我们和埃利奥特·鲍尔斯谈过了
He said you guys fought over royalties?
他说你们为稿费的事有过争执
That was 10 years ago, the last time I saw my dad.
那是十年前 我最后一次见我爸爸
I was unemployed and trying to re-invent myself.
那时我失业了 想重新找条生路
Looks like you gone successful Look, if you're worried,
看起来你成功了 要是你们怀疑我
I can prove where I was last night. I did a session
我能证明我昨晚在哪 我和几个合作伙伴
with a corporate client that ran late. I'll get you their names.
开会到很晚 可以把他们名字给你们
We're looking for a woman
我们在找一个女人
who was hanging out with your father
她和你♥爸♥爸在最近几个月有来往
for the last couple of months. Blonde hair, glasses.
金发 戴眼镜
Any idea who she is? There's a Frank Garrison
知道她是谁吗 有个由大学办的
fan club that's run by the university.
弗兰克·加里森粉丝会
My dad maintains enough contact to ensure a steady stream
我爸爸跟他们保持了足够的联♥系♥ 以保证
of nubile young writers at his doorstep.
有源源不断的适婚年轻作家来找他
I'd check there. Thanks, Eliza.
可以查查那里 谢谢 伊莱扎
You've been a big help. Thanks.
你帮了大忙 多谢
Cheers.
再见
My father passed away last year.
我父亲去年过世了
Yours won't be around forever.
你父亲总有一天也会离开你的
I appreciate what you're saying.
很感激你这么说
But he's no father to me.
但他对我来说不是父亲
Toronto General, room 303,
要是你改主意了
if you change your mind.
可以去多伦多综合医院 303室看他
OK, thanks.
好的 谢谢
That was the hospital. Frank's regaining consciousness.
是医院的电♥话♥ 弗兰克正在恢复意识
Good news for "The Devil's Playpals." That's the "Group
对"恶魔的玩伴"来说是个好消息
dedicated to celebrating the work of Frank Garrison."
那是"庆祝弗兰克·加里森作品的特别小组"
And by work, they mean one book.
谈不上作品 只有一本书而已
Consider it his perfect season.
如果那是他的黄金时期
Maybe it's all he had in him. I wouldn't know anything
也许这是他的一切 我对那一无所知
about that, because... No perfect seasons?
因为 黄金时期吗
I hate him! Garrison?
我讨厌他 加里森吗
Liam. What kind of kid gets a Suzuki
是利亚姆 十四岁生日就得了辆铃木汽车
Quadrunner for his 14th birthday?
该是怎样的小孩
Are you kidding me? We're working a case.
你在开玩笑吗 我们在办案呢
I'm multi-tasking. Does he or does he not have
我能一心多用 他就是生了张
the kind of face you just want to punch?
看到就想打的脸
He's 14. And surrounded by cute girls
他才十四岁 每张照片里
in every single picture. So you weren't surrounded
都被女孩子们围着 难道你那时
by cute girls back in the day? Yeah, of course I was!
身边没有女孩子吗 我当然有
But I didn't post those pictures online.
但我没把那些照片传到网上
There was no online. And aren't you selling
那时没互联网 而且现在你
Jules short, here? You're always talking about how great she is
不是在自欺欺人吗 你总是说茱尔斯有多棒
and now you're surprised somebody likes her?
现在有人喜欢她倒觉得惊讶了吗
You need to relax.
你没必要这么紧张
This Liam kid's a lot like you.
这个叫利亚姆的孩子跟你很像
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
没错 这正是我所担心的
Look. 2016.
看 2016年
Wavy blonde hair, geek-chic glasses. Ring any bells?
波浪金发 书卷气眼镜 眼熟么
"Sarah Marsonet."
"莎拉·梅斯耐特"
Oh, social media, what did I do before you came into my life?
幸好有社交网络 没你之前我是怎么活过来的
This girl does like her selfies.
这女孩真是喜欢自♥拍♥
She also likes dogs. Looks like she's a dog-walker.
还很喜欢狗 她似乎代人遛狗
Maybe we can cruise by and check her out.
或许我们可以直接过去找她
If she's pretending to be Frank's daughter,
如果她假装是弗兰克的女儿
she's not going to be easy to talk to.
那就不怎么容易接近了
If she walks dogs, maybe she boards them too.
如果她代人遛狗 她可能也帮人寄养狗
I like where you're going with this.
我喜欢你的思路
Hi. Thanks so much for seeing us last-minute,
你好 谢谢你愿意最后时刻见我们
but the airline tickets are non-refundable.
但是飞机票不可退换
That's what happens when you cheap out on business class.
这就是买♥♥了廉价航♥空♥机票的后果
We wouldn't be here at all if the dog-sitter somebody booked
要不是因为某人预订好的照顾狗的人
hadn't cancelled at the last minute.
临到最后突然取消 我们也不用来这里
Oh, it's my fault that Bodhi got the stomach flu?
你是说菩提得了肠胃感冒是我的错吗
It's OK. I think I have space.
没事的 我这里还有地方
Where'd you get this thing?
你从哪找来的狗
Paid some kid 20 bucks to rent him for an hour.
付了一个小孩二十刀 租这狗一个小时
I have taught you well. Here is my rate card
青出于蓝 这是我的价格表与合约
and references if you need them.
你们可以参考下
How long do you need your dog boarded?
你们需要寄养多久
Two weeks. Five days. I'm leaving early
两周 五天 我有个商业会议要参加
for a business conference. Do you mind if I look around?
所以要提前走 你介意我四处转转吗
Miu Miu's a little stickler when it comes to feng shui.
妙妙对风水方面比较挑剔
I understand totally.
我完全理解
Honey.
亲爱的
Oh. Hey, buddy.
伙计
Yes... OK.
好的
Hello, Miu Miu! Here.
嗨 妙妙 过来
We're going to get along just fine, aren't we?
我们会相处得很好的 不是吗
So are you a... student?
你是 学生吗
I take literature over at U of T.
我在多伦多大学读文学
Took a few years off, came back for my Master's.
中间休学了几年 又回来读硕士
It's harder than I remember.
比我印象中的要难
I'm sure you'll get through it.
我相信你能成功的
"There's iron in the human soul."
"人的灵魂如钢铁般坚强"
Frank Garrison. You a fan?
弗兰克·加里森的句子 你是他书迷吗
Absolutely. Did you hear there was a fire at his house
没错 你有没听说前两天晚上他家
the other night? Oh.
着火了 这样
How old is he?
他多大了
He's 10. Well, it's a she.
十岁了 其实是母的
Who are you?
你是什么人
The bigger question is who are you?
更重要的问题是 你是什么人
I remember this photo.
我记得这张照片
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表