剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
So Tyrell's his white whale?
所以说提利尔是他的白鲸吗?
Didn't take you for a literary man.
没想到你还是个读书人
Yeah, I saw it on the Simpsons.
是 我在《辛普森一家》上看到的
It's just, it's an imperfect system is all.
只是警♥察♥体系并不完美
See a lot of bad guys get away. Any way we can make sure
我见过许多坏人逍遥法外 有什么办法
that doesn't happen here?
能阻止这次事件的发生吗?
Let's see about that.
让我们拭目以待吧
This is it.
到了
You're late. I don't wear a watch.
你迟到了 我没戴表
Feels too much like handcuffs. Backup to Geary and Bristol.
感觉太像手铐了 基利大道和布里斯托尔大道请求支援
Four cars at least. Hey, hey!
至少要四辆警车 嘿 嘿!
Keep this call off the radio.
求援时不要使用无线电对讲系统
You didn't say that Pryce followed him here
你没跟他们说普莱斯跟着他到这儿
and that we followed Pryce. They'll figure it out
而我们跟着普莱斯 他们很快
soon enough. That auto shop is Tyrell's HQ.
会明白的 这间汽车店是提利尔的总部
Jay is in there, wearing a wire!
杰在里面 戴着麦克风和窃听器!
Which is why we're here, keeping a safe distance away.
所以我们才过来 并且保持安全距离
We can't protect him from here.
在这儿我们没法保护他
And you know Pryce isn't going to.
而你也知道普莱斯不会保护他
Alright. You stay put. Don't do a damn thing.
好吧 你留在原地 别做什么蠢事
Backup's on its way.
后援马上到
Serious weight for a kid like you.
对你这样一个孩子来说 带的东西分量太重了
Dude, never open a bar. The b-bills are unbelievable.
老兄 千万别开酒吧 账...账单高得简直难以相信
Every time I turn around,
每次我转过身来
there's someone with their hand out...
总有人向我伸手要钱
Enjoying the show? Get gone.
看好戏呢? 一边去
You're that drunk idiot from the bar.
你是酒吧外面那个醉酒的白♥痴♥
And you're endangering a civilian, again.
你再一次将一个平民置于危险之中
What is this? Are you on the job?
什么呀? 你在工作吗?
I'm a private investigator.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Then the only civilian you should be worried about
那么现在你唯一应该担心的平民
right now is you. Get the hell away. This is a police matter.
就是你自己 滚开 这是警♥察♥的事
Then maybe we should notify the police.
那么也许我们需要通知一下警♥察♥了
You can kiss that promotion goodbye, Mazhari.
你可以和晋升吻别了 马扎里
The thing about Hayek
关于哈耶克 重点是
is his economic theories foster independence.
他的经济理论促进了独♥立♥
So it's odd how quickly you'd want to come play with us.
所以奇怪的是你怎么会这么迅速就参与到我们的游戏之中
I started to ask myself,
我开始问我自己
why would that be?
为什么会这样?
We know you've got Jay as an unregistered C.I.
我们知道你让杰成为了未登记的线人
Just like Lisa Millegrew... And Teddy Borges.
就像丽萨·米丽格鲁... 还有泰迪·博格斯
Look, Mazhari, I got a chance to take down Simon Tyrell.
听着 马扎里 我现在有机会抓到西蒙·提利尔
He's the real killer. And you're the one setting up
他是真凶 而你让
civilians as his targets!
平民当他的靶子!
They were criminals. They knew the risk.
他们是罪犯 他们知道风险
They were kids being exploited on two-bit charges.
他们是由于一些微不足道的指控而被剥削利用的孩子
You wearing a wire? Why would I wwear a wire?
你戴着麦克风和窃听器? 我为什么要戴...戴麦克风和窃听器?
Seriously?
你说真的?
Hey, hey, hands off! Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿 拿开你的手! 嘿!嘿!嘿!
Jay's been made. It's Tyrell. This is my only chance.
杰暴露了 是提利尔 这是我唯一的机会了
Did you give Teddy a chance?
你给过泰迪机会吗?
Or Lisa?
还有丽萨?
You disappoint me, Jay.
你令我很失望 杰
Who the hell are you?
你是谁?
I'm a... I'm just a friend of Jay's.
我是...我是杰的朋友
We were supposed to brew up some Kombucha.
我们本来要一起喝茶的
He was taking forever!
但他让我等得太久了!
Who the hell is she? Uh... also Kombucha club.
那她又是谁? 呃...也是功夫茶俱乐部的
Nothing to see.
没什么好看的
Angie, Angie, get down.
安吉 安吉 跪下
POLICE! Drop the weapon, now!
警♥察♥! 立刻放下武器!
Put the gun down, now!
立刻放下武器!
You heard the man.
你听到他说的话了
Drop the weapon, now.
立刻放下武器
Get down. Get down, now!
跪下 跪下 马上跪下!
Over here!
在这里!
Hands behind your back! Get down.
手放到背后 跪下
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Nice work. Detective Sergeant.
做得很好 调查警司
Hey, hey, hey! You OK, buddy?
嘿嘿嘿 你还好吗 老弟?
Is it over?
都结束了吗?
It is.
是的
Yeah, then I'm OK.
那就好 那我没事了
Shade, you idiot!
谢德 你个白♥痴♥
Except I think he just saved my life.
不过我觉得 他好像救了我的命
Well, yeah, but if he would have got shot, I...
是啦 但如果他中枪了的话 我…
I pay his wages a week in advance.
我每周都提前预支他薪水了
Right.
好吧
Let's get you out of here.
让我们带你出去吧
Come on.
来吧
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
You know what I was thinking about this morning?
你知道我今天早上在想什么吗?
"Play the right way, not the easy way."
“选择正确的方式 而非简单的方式”
Still got that code on your necklace?
项链上还带着那串密♥码♥吗?
I didn't put it on today. Yeah, I noticed.
我今天没戴项链 我注意到了
Something you want to tell me?
你有什么想要告诉我的吗?
I was the shoplifter.
我就是那个小偷
No one made me.
没人逼我这么做
I guess I just wanted to show
我想我只是希望
the other girls how cool I was or something.
告诉其他女孩 我到底有多酷什么的
Uh-huh.
嗯哈
It was the stupidest mistake I've ever made.
这是我所犯过最愚蠢的错误
That's not a mistake, honey.
这不是个错误 亲爱的
That's a decision.
这是个选择
The mistake would be not learning from it.
人很难从错误中吸取教训
I'm sorry I lied to you.
抱歉 我对你说谎了
Yeah, I am too.
我也是
Hang onto this.
戴上吧
Maybe it'll stop you from making a bigger mistake.
也许它能阻止你犯下更大的错误
'Cause if you're anything like me, they're coming.
因为如果你像我的话 错误将会接踵而至
So we're OK?
那么 我们和好了?
Even though I got arrested?
即使我被捕了?
Yeah, honey. We're OK.
是的 宝贝 我们和好了
I love you.
爸爸爱你
You'll be doing the dishes for the rest of your life,
你的余生都要用来刷碗洗盘子了
but we're OK.
但我们和好了
Wait a second. If you got arrested,
等等 如果你被捕了
how did you convince Grandpa to keep his mouth shut?
你是怎么说服爷爷 让他闭口不言的?
I... didn't call Grandpa.
我…没有打电♥话♥给爷爷
Huh. Your dad's office.
这是你♥爸♥的办公室
What's going on in here?
这是怎么了?
Oh, I just... thought I should tidy up a bit.
喔 我只是...想着我得稍稍把这里整理一下
Put a few things away.
处理掉一些东西
You want some help?
要我帮忙吗?
I asked Mazhari to come over and help me the other night,
有天晚上 我让马扎里过来帮我了
but I couldn't do it.
但我还是下不了手
I jammed up.
我停下了
I think I need to do it on my own.
我想我还是得自己动手
Alright, I can respect that.
好吧 我尊重你的想法
Well, if you change your mind...
但如果你改变了想法...
Thanks.
谢谢
It's great when co-workers
同事们如果能够坦诚相对
can be honest with each other, don't you think?
这挺好的 你认为呢?
Uh, look. The other day, Jules, she called me...
呃 听着 有一天 茱尔斯打电♥话♥给我…
Yeah, I know. It's OK.
好了 我知道了 没事
She told you? I figured it out.
她告诉你了? 我猜到的
Truth is, I'm glad she feels like she can call you.
说真的 我挺高兴她能打电♥话♥给你的
She swore me to secrecy and I wanted to honour it,
她希望我能把事情保密 而我也尊重这一点
but I was torn up. I mean,
但我最终还是没有守约
you're my partner, so...
你毕竟是我的搭档 所以...
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表