剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
难道是我们错了么?
Is everything actually super-fine?
难道一切是真的都很好吗?
They seem happy.
他们看起来都挺开心的
Maybe ignorance is bliss.
或许无知是福吧
You don't believe that.
你从不信那个
Not for a second.
从不相信
Are you OK? I think so...
你还好吗? 还好...
What happened? A man came out of nowhere.
刚才发生什么了? 一个男的不知道从什么地方冒出来
Grabbed my briefcase!
抢走了我的公文包!
I wish I'd gotten a better look, but it all happened so fast.
我当时要是看得更清楚一点就好了 但是当时一切都发生得太快了
What were you doing when he came at you?
他袭击你的时候你在干吗?
I was on the phone with Adam, and Laura was on hold.
我当时正在跟亚当讲电♥话♥ 劳拉的电♥话♥在另一条线上
Which rules them out as suspects.
这也就排除了他们是嫌疑人的可能
You just came from work. Ring, necklace, watch.
你刚下班 戒指 项链 手表
All that bling on display...
首饰珠宝什么的都戴在身上
But the thief took your briefcase.
但是小偷却强抢了你的公文包
What was so special about it?
你公文包有什么特别的吗?
Nothing, really. It was a gift from Adam.
并没有什么啊 那是亚当送我的礼物
Just some marketing one-sheets for the launch.
里面装的就是一些产品问市要用的市场报表
First they search your car, made it look like a smash and grab.
他们先是搜你的车 把它弄成像是砸窗抢劫
Then they plant a camera in your home office.
之后又在你家里的办公室装上了摄像头
Now they come after you. Whoever it is, they're getting nervous.
现在他们直接过来抢劫你 无论那是谁 他们都越来越紧张了
They're gonna keep looking. Assuming they don't find
他们还会继续监视着你 如果他们在你包里没有发现
what they want in your briefcase.
他们想要的东西的话
So what are they looking for, Karen? I have no idea.
所以他们在找什么 凯伦? 我不知道
I swear on both my husbands.
我用我的丈夫们发誓
And that is a Ciao Taco...
这就是意大利风味墨西哥卷饼…
miraculously combining the mystery of Mexico
奇迹般地将墨西哥的神秘与
with the sensuality of the Tuscan countryside.
托斯卡纳的田园风光结合到了一起
Brava.
太棒了
You know, I bet none of the models can spell Tuscany,
我打赌那些模特没有人会拼托斯卡纳这个词
let alone use it as an inspiration for their audition.
更不用说把它当做试镜的灵感来源了
Well? It's a flavour explosion, am I right?
怎么样? 好吃得味蕾都要爆♥炸♥了 我说得对吗?
I'm hoping it's the only explosion I'm having tonight.
我希望我今晚只炸这一次
Grandpa!
爷爷!
This is good, Mom. Oh, delicious.
这太棒了 妈妈 噢 好吃
I think you're onto something with those tacos.
我觉得你可以用这些墨西哥卷饼干一番大事了
Yeah? Did you really like them?
是吗? 你真的喜欢吗?
Are you kidding me? I would've had a fourth
你在开玩笑嘛? 要不是爸爸拦着我
if Dad hadn't beat me to it.
我大概能吃下第四块饼
Speaking of which, remind me to check his pulse before I go to bed.
说到这个 记得提醒我要在睡前要去查查他脉搏
Jules barely noticed I was gone.
茱尔斯几乎没意识到我已经离开了
You know that's not true. I don't know.
你知道不是这样的 我不知道
You've really stepped up.
你真的已经有担当了
Taken on the role of Dad.
担起了父亲的角色
It's not a role. I am her Dad.
这不是角色 我就是她爸爸
Yeah, now. But back then...
是的 现在是 但是过去...
Yeah, let's not do "Back then," OK?
是啊 我们别"回忆过去"了 好吗?
I'm just saying you've changed, Matt.
我只是想说你变了 马特
It's kind of unsettling.
这可让我有点不安
With this P.I. Thing... that just came out of nowhere.
还有私♥家♥侦♥探♥这件事…你也是脑门一拍就去做了
Yeah, it did.
是啊
And you like it? I mean, you want to make this your new career?
你喜欢吗? 我指 你想把它变成你的新事业吗?
I already have. It can't be paying the bills.
它已经是了 赚的钱还不够付账单吧
You'll still get your monthly cheque,
你每个月还是能收到赡养费支票的
if that's what you're worried about.
如果这就是你在担心的事情的话
I'm not. I'm just surprised, that's all.
不是的 我只是很惊讶 而已
You expected me to screw up. Well, let's just say
你指望我把事情搞砸 我们这样说
I didn't expect the first call asking me to come back
我没想到第一通把我从欧洲叫回来的电♥话♥
from Europe to be from my agent. I thought it would be from you,
是经纪人打来的 我原以为会是你打电♥话♥给我
asking me to cut it short and come back and take care of Jules.
求我缩短时间回来照顾茱尔斯
Sorry to disappoint.
那抱歉让你失望了
But instead, she's thriving at Ellard,
但是 她在埃拉德学校过的很好
you have this brand new career,
你又有了这份全新的工作
and Don says gorgeous boss...
唐又说你的上司很不错
I mean...
我想说...
It's like you have this whole other life
这就像是你过上了一种完全不同的人生
that I know nothing about.
而我对此毫不知情
Whole other life...
完全不同的人生...
Thanks.
谢谢
Matt?
马特?
Angie! Angie!
安吉! 安吉!
Did I give you a key?
我有给过你钥匙吗?
Yeah, you did. Was I drinking?
是的 我那时喝了酒?
Maybe. OK. Now, I assume you had a blowup with the ex.
也许 好吧 现在我猜你和前妻吵架了
You can use the couch as long as you make coffee in the morning…
只要你早上做咖啡你就可以睡在沙发上…
No, no. I figured it out. Sort of. I don't know what
不 不 我弄明白了 某种程度上吧
the bad guys want, but I know why they can't find it.
我不知道坏人想要什么 但是我知道为什么他们找不到了
Because it's under my pillow? Because they're looking
因为秘密藏在我的枕头下? 因为他们找错地方了
in the wrong place. The stalker broke into Karen's Lexus
跟踪狂撬了凯伦的雷克萨斯 但那是她在
in Life A. Then planted a camera
— 生活A的车 - 然后又在凯伦和亚当的
at Karen and Adam's house - still in Life A.
房♥子里植入摄像头 这还是属于生活A的范围
Then they stole her work briefcase, a gift from Adam,
然后他们又偷了她的公文包 亚当给她的礼物
which also lives in Life A.
而这也属于生活A
So what's the one place they haven't looked?
所以他们还没有找的地方是哪里?
Life B. Because they don't know about Ben.
生活B 因为他们还不知道本呢
What does that mean?
你这是什么意思?
It means I'm putting on some clothes, Shade.
表示我要穿上衣服出门 谢德
Nothing.
什么都没有
We need to stop looking. Ben will be home soon.
我们不能再找下去了 本马上就回家了
I was so sure it'd be here. Is there anything you keep
我很确定它在这 有什么东西你只在
only in this house? Or in the Jeep? No. There's nothing.
这间房♥子保管着吗? 或者在吉普里? 没有
It could be something you picked up by mistake.
有可能是你错拿的东西
Something innocuous?
一些无伤大雅的小玩意?
A few weeks ago after a meeting,
几周前 会议结束以后
Paul asked me if I'd taken his flash drive.
保罗问我有没有拿他的闪存盘
And did you? No. I checked everywhere.
那你有吗? 没有 我到处检查过了
Do you remember what you did after work that day?
你还记得你那天下班以后做了什么吗?
It was a "Ben" Night. I met him for dinner at a country inn.
那晚我是跟本一起过的 我和他在乡村旅馆吃了晚餐
I was late. I didn't want to stop at the airport
我迟到了 我不想在机场停下来换车
to switch cars, so I took a car service and I changed on the way.
所以我叫了汽车服务在路上换了
Is this Paul's?
这是保罗的吗?
Could be. We made 1000 of them.
可能是 我们大概有1000个一样的U盘
Only one way to find out.
只有一种方式来证明了
What's this? A research report.
这是什么? 一份研究报告
This is a risk analysis.
是一份风险分♥析♥
"Possible side effects include
"潜在副作用包括
dizziness, cardiac arrhythmia, neurological damage..."
头昏 心律不齐 神经损伤..."
Sounds like my hockey career.
听起来像是我的冰球生涯
Wow.
哇
"An increased likelihood of developing ovarian cancer."
"可能会引发卵巢癌"
There must be some mistake.
当中一定是有什么误会
We've been testing this product for years.
我们测试这个产品很久了
You've never seen these documents before? Never.
你以前从来没见过这些文件? 从来都没
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
"I recommend proceeding with the launch of the Blisslet
"我建议继续推进极乐手环的发布
Despite the risks, as it's more cost-effective
尽管存在风险 但比起清空我们的现有库存
than to recall our existing inventory." Look.
此项措施成本效益较好” 看
That's not my signature. You have to believe me.
这不是我的签名 你得相信我
The Blisslet is a dud.
极乐手环是不完善的
And someone wants you to take the fall for it.
有人希望你背锅
I didn't do it. Paul set me up.
不是我♥干♥的 保罗陷害我
When you swapped drives, you got the evidence,
当你换车的时候 你拿走了证据
which is why he broke into your car, planted a camera
这就是他为什么撬开你的车 在你的房♥子里植入摄像头
in your house. He was your stalker.
他就是跟踪你的人
Your signature on the memo was insurance in case somebody
你的签名就是一个保险
found out about the report. How did I miss this?!
以防其他人发现这个报告 我怎么会对此毫不知情呢?
OK, just focus. We're talking about people's lives here.
好吧 集中精力 我们讨论的可是人们的生命
You need to tell the truth The truth about what?
你得说出真♥相♥ 关于什么的真♥相♥?
The truth about global warming.
关于全球变暖的真♥相♥
Because it just got a lot warmer in here.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表