剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
It's not here. It was claimed earlier today.
不在这 今天早些时候被领走了
By this guy?
被这个人吗?
I don't exactly remember.
我不太记得了
No. Seriously?
不是 认真的吗?
Then who did pick it up? All I have is a squiggly signature.
那谁领走了? 我只有很潦草的签名
But that trunk must be something special
但是这箱子一定挺特殊的
to get so much attention. What do you mean?
能引起这么多关注 你什么意思?
Someone else tried to claim it an hour ago.
一小时前也有别人来领这个箱子
Hat, sunglasses.
戴帽子 墨镜
He seemed really pissed when it was gone.
他发现箱子不见的时候 看起来挺生气的
And he gave me a hundred bucks.
他还给了我100刀
Well, looks like I just saved 40 bucks.
哇 看起来我还省了40刀呢
First, Galen disappears, now his trunk...
首先 加林失踪了 然后现在是他的箱子...
Maybe there's more to this monkey business than we're seeing.
大概还有比古董石猴交易更严重的事吧
Oh, come on, it was right there.
噢 得了吧 很明显呀
Speaking of which, I just got an email from one of the members
说到这个 我刚刚收到一封邮件
of the archaeology forum I posted in.
发件人是我发过帖的考古论♥坛♥的成员
"Omar Torkia." He's an art collector.
“奥马尔·托基亚” 他是个艺术品收藏家
Let's see what he has to say.
让我们来看看他想说什么
One espresso, two coffees.
一杯意式浓缩 两杯咖啡
You know, many people mistake espresso
许多人误以为意式浓缩
with a type of bean
是一种咖啡豆
or roast. But espresso
或是一种烘焙咖啡 但其实
is actually just the method by which the coffee is prepared.
意式浓缩只是另一种做咖啡的方式
So in fact, we are all having coffee.
所以事实上 我们喝的都是咖啡
Neat.
好
Thanks so much for coming in and talking to us, Mr. Torkia.
多谢你愿意过来和我们谈谈 托基亚先生
I never pass up an opportunity
我从不会错失
to discuss Mayan artifacts. I understand
讨论玛雅文物的机会 我了解到
you're an expert on the topic. Specifically
你是这方面的专家 尤其是在
the classic era, 500 to 800 A.D.
古典时代 公元500到800年
You know, to the ancient Mayans,
在古玛雅时代
the howler monkeys were revered as patrons
吼猴都被尊为艺术品的
of the arts. Huh.
守护神 哈
Uh, what would something like this go for?
那像这种的艺术品又代表什么?
Oh-oh... This is a rare piece.
噢...这是件罕见的作品
Part of a set of ten.
是十件系列作品中的一组
"The Stone Monkeys of Calakmul."
“古玛雅城卡拉克穆尔石猴"
Is this a police matter? I notice it's been tagged as evidence.
这件事与警方有关吗? 我注意到它被标记了是件证物
We're not at liberty to discuss that.
我们无权讨论这个问题
Wow! People really say that?
哇! 有人真会说这个?
Actually my first time. Been waiting for the right moment.
其实也是我第一次说 我一直在等合适的时机
Hahaha! Aaah...
哈哈哈! 啊...
On its own, it's hard to assess its value.
就单件文物的话 很难评估它的价值
But as a complete set of ten,
但是如果是完整的十件套
pheww, it would be worth
那可能它在黑市里
at least half a million on the black market.
至少价值五十万
Antiquities trading is illegal. Collectors are willing
古董交易是非法的 收藏家愿意支付
to pay a hefty premium. Here we are.
高额的额外费用 找到了
"The Stone Monkeys of Calakmul." Ah yes, yes, yes.
“古玛雅城卡拉克穆尔石猴" 啊 是是是
That's them!
就是这个!
Would you like another coffee? Yes, thank you.
你还想再来杯咖啡吗? 是的 谢谢
What's up? I'm thinking
怎么了? 我在想
Galen got arrested with one monkey to distract
加林因为一只石猴被捕是为了
from the fact that he had nine more in his trunk.
掩盖他把其他九只猴子藏在魔术箱里了
Which he shipped in separately and which he had someone else
因此他把箱子分开来运送 又让别人替他
pick up for him. And someone else is after.
取货 螳螂捕蝉 黄雀在后
Hat and sunglasses could be the buyer.
戴帽子和墨镜的那人可能是买♥♥家
Except he made a monkey out of him. Ha!
除非他把自己做成了石猴 哈!
Oh, come on, it was right there.
喔拜托 就是开个玩笑嘛
What's all this? I don't know,
这是怎么了? 我不知道
but a guy could die of thirst waiting for you to get home.
但是一个人可以在等你回家的时候死于口渴
Maggie called.
玛姬打电♥话♥来了
She loved our audition!
她喜欢我们的试镜!
What?!
什么?!
Wow! OK. Congratulations!
哇! 恭喜!
What? Uh, "Our audition"?
什么? 呃 "我们的试镜"?
The combination... Heh! Heh! Heh!
这种组合... 嘿嘿!
There we go. The combination
可以喝酒啦 我们这个组合吧
of my effervescence and your former celebrity
你以前是名人 我又那么闹腾
was "Undeniably electric." Her words,darling.
“无可否认 十分带感” 她是这样说的 亲爱的
But we weren't auditioning;
但是我们不是在试镜
we were fighting! Potato, potahto.
我们在吵架! 随你怎么说 都一样啦
Maggie talked to her bosses,
玛姬和她的老板谈了谈
and she pitched them a whole new idea for a show.
她重新打造了这档节目
Instead of Breakfast with Becca,
不是”与贝卡共享早餐”了
it's going to be Exes for Breakfast!
而是”前任早餐秀”!
Haha!
哈哈!
Um, I already have a job. Are you telling me you'd
呃 我已经有工作了 你是在说你宁愿
rather choose going through someone's trash than doing this?
处理别人的破事也不愿意做这个吗?
That is not what I do!
我的工作不是那样!
All the time. This would be our own show.
不是一直那样 这是我们自己的节目
Our faces would be on millions of TV screens.
我们的脸会出现在无数的电视屏幕上
And we get to go to all the best parties.
我们可以去所有最棒的趴体
Check out the offer.
看看他们的报价
Yeah, I knew you'd see it my way.
是的 我就知道你会和我反应一样
OK, we have a meeting with Maggie tomorrow
好的 我们明天要和玛姬开个会
to discuss all the details.
谈谈所有的细节
I need to plan an outfit.
我得准备一套衣服
Co-hosts! Hee! Hahaha!
一起主持! 哈哈哈!
So, not celebrating.
所以 不是庆祝
Lay off, Dad. No, if you don't want
得了吧 爸爸 如果你不想做
to do it, just tell her. Did you see how excited she was?
直接告诉她就好了 你有看见她多兴奋吗?
I don't want to burst her bubble like that.
我不想泼她冷水
Pretty tempting though.
但确实挺有吸引力的
The parties, the fame, the cash...
聚会 名声 钱...
I'm not that guy any more, Dad.
我不再是那种人了 爸爸
Maybe you should tell Becca that.
也许你应该把这件事告诉贝卡
Hey, boss, what's up?
嘿 老板 怎么了?
I was lying in bed thinking about the case...
我刚刚躺在床上想着案子...
I like where this is going so far.
目前为止 我还挺喜欢这对话的方向的
I found something. I just sent you the link.
我发现了些东西 发给你链接了
OK, hold on a sec.
好的 等下
And now for my signature illusion
现在 我向大家展示我的代表作
I call Edison's Dream. I need everyone
我把它叫做”爱迪生的梦境”
to be very, very quiet.
我需要每个人都保持安静
Look familiar?
看起来眼熟吗?
The Amazing Dwight is an amazing liar.
这个”惊人的德怀特”是个了不起的骗子
Hey, Dwight! Oh, hey!
嘿 德怀特! 噢 嘿!
You guys want to see another trick?
你们还想看别的把戏吗?
Maybe there's one of Galen's you want to show us.
也许你可以展示一下加林的另一个把戏
You can steal a man's trunk, but not his talent.
你可以偷走一个人的箱子 但是不能偷走他的才华
I didn't steal anything, so...
我没偷任何东西 所以...
So it's just a coincidence
所以 你表演加林的招牌魔术
you're performing Galen's signature trick?
只是个巧合咯?
I stole that, sure, yeah, great,
好吧好吧 我是偷了他的箱子
but it's not what you think. Galen called me from Mexico.
但是 事情不是你们所想的那样 加林从墨西哥打电♥话♥给我
He asked me to pick up his trunk for him on the QT.
他叫我悄悄地帮他取走魔术箱
So where is Galen now? I don't know.
那加林现在在哪儿呢? 我不知道
He just asked me to keep it here until he shows up.
他只是让我把魔术箱放在这儿保管 直到他出现为止
And in the meantime, you got greedy.
可同时 你起了贪念
I just thought if I could master one good trick,
我只是觉得 如果我能练会其中一个很棒的魔术的话
I could finally have a show of my own.
我就能有我自己的魔术秀了
What else is in the trunk? That thing is a gold mine.
那个魔术箱里还有什么东西? 那箱子简直就是个宝库
OK? There's like this shrinking coin trick. You stick it
你知道吗? 就像那个缩小硬币魔术
in your ear and then... Just show it to us.
你把硬币塞在耳朵后面 然后... 直接给我们看就好
OK, yeah.
好吧
I don't see anything.
我没看到什么可疑的东西
Let's get it back to the agency.
咱们把它先弄回事务所吧
Tell Galen if he wants it, he can pick it up there.
告诉加林 如果他想拿回魔术箱 就到这个地方取
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表