剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Just a couple hours, honey.
宝贝 就只要几个小时就好了
Bit of a ticking clock on this one. Listen.
这件事情时不我待 听着
I know I've been pretty busy lately, so what do you say
我知道我最近有点太忙了 所以 你觉得
after this case we take a road trip? Maybe go to Niagara Falls?
办完这个案子之后 我们来个公路旅行怎么样? 去看尼亚加拉大瀑布?
Go to the waterpark, the butterfly conservatory...
去水上乐园 去蝴蝶温室…
Yeah, that sounds fun. You're not too cool
好吧 听上去挺有趣 你还没酷到
to go to the waterpark with your old man?
能和你♥爸♥爸去水上乐园?
Dad, I will never be that cool. Swear.
爸 我永远也不会那么酷的 我发誓
Here you go.
这个给你
Wow.
哇喔
Six karats. That's a lot of ice time.
六克拉 他可在冰球场上花了不少时间呢
Thank you, Becca. It's the least I can do.
谢谢你 贝卡 至少我能帮你这些
Matt's been steadier than I've ever seen him,
马特比我之前见他的时候沉稳多了
more grounded.
更脚踏实地了
I think that working for you has had a lot to do with that,
我觉得这和你给他的这份工作有很大关系
so thank you. OK, we gotta go.
所以谢谢你 好了 我们该走了
See? I'm nice. I'm helpful. Remember that.
看到没有? 我很好的 很有用 记住这点
Yeah...
对...
Yeah, for real, we've got to go. We've got wedding vendors
好吧 说真的 我们该走了 我们要见的婚庆公♥司♥工作人员
stacked deeper than planes over O'Hare.
比飞过芝加哥奥黑尔机场的飞机都要多
I hope this works.
我希望这能有用
When Robert found out that the tiara was missing,
当罗伯特发现那个冠冕丢了的时候
Kristy said he wouldn't speak to her for three hours.
克里斯蒂说他足足三小时都不肯和她说话
It's gonna work. We've got a plan. Let's review.
会有用的 我们把计划再过一遍
OK. Learn the routine. Confirm access.
好吧 学习流程 确认出入权限
Tell them the date. Tempt them with the jewels.
告诉他们日期 用珠宝诱惑他们
So nice to meet you guys.
见到你们真是太高兴了
Gary, we really want to get this right,
加里 我们真的很想做到万无一失
so if it's alright with you, we've got a lot of questions.
所以如果可以的话 我们有好多问题要问你
You bet, but before we start, I like to get a feel
当然 不过在你们问之前 我要先了解一下
for who you guys are. First dance?
你们是怎样的人 第一支舞用什么歌♥?
Summer Wind. Ring of Fire.
“夏日的风” “一团焰火”
We can try a mashup. I'd like to understand
我们可以把这两首混起来 我想知道
how much time we'll be spending together on the big day, Sherry.
在我的大喜之日 你要在我身上花多长时间 雪莉
Oh, typically, three hours. I know it seems excessive.
喔 一般来说 三小时 我知道这时间看上去有点长
I basically put on foundation and mascara
我基本上就是给你上粉底和睫毛膏
and you really don't need the help. Unless you want to look
完全不需要你帮忙 除非你想
like a Klingon. I can do that too.
看起来像克林贡人 那妆我也能化
I blow you out two hours before the ceremony
典礼前两小时 我会帮你吹好发型
and if you want a new look for the reception, I can stick around.
如果你想要在招待宴上有个新造型的话 我可以留在那
You, I wouldn't change a thing.
至于你 我就不对你动手啦
Well, bride's cousin's date.
那么 新娘的表姐的男伴
You didn't mention your upcoming nuptials
你昨天拷问我关于克里斯蒂的婚礼日记簿的事的时候
when you were grilling me about Kristy's diary yesterday.
你可没提到你就要办婚礼了
She said she couldn't have done it without you.
她说没你的话 她不可能完成婚礼
Obviously. Trust me, by the end of this
显然是的 相信我 当这一切结束的时候
you're going to feel like you're marrying me,
你会觉得你是在和我结婚
because I am in your pocket. Especially yours.
因为我就在你口袋里 尤其是你的
So when my beautiful fiancée is getting ready
所以当我美丽的未婚妻
in the bridal suite, you'll be in there with her, Gary?
在婚礼套房♥里的时候 你会在她身边吗 加里?
Yeah, I like to go over the set list one more time.
对 我要把歌♥曲列表再过一遍
A lot of brides do enjoy a special prayer alone with me.
一些新娘确实喜欢听我在一旁做些特别的祷告
I usually sleep in the bridal suite.
我一般就睡在婚礼套房♥
I mean, vendors are arriving at all hours.
我是说 工作人员随时都会过来
And what if I want you to stick around?
那假如我想让你留下来陪我呢?
Oh, well, that's extra.
喔 那么就是附加服务了
But I do leave these cute little kits
不过我会留下这些小工具
so you can do your own touch-ups,
这样你就能自己补妆了
though I probably shouldn't because then you'll realize
不过我不该这样做 因为那样你就会发现
you don't really need me anyway.
你从一开始就不需要我
Let's get your vibe.
让我找找你们的感觉
My vibe? You want good pictures...
我的感觉? 你们想要好的照片...
You want the best pictures,
你们想要最棒的照片的话
then our relationship starts right away.
那我们现在就要开始建立信任关系了
I want to see you.
我想要了解你们
I want to see the real you, so...
真正的你们 所以...
show me.
给我看看
Like this, Bryan?
像这样么 布莱恩?
What? What is it? The real you needs work.
怎么样? 拍得如何? 你们还要花点功夫
What's your availability one month from now?
从现在起一个月之内 你什么时候有空?
Impossible. A... A month?
不可能 一…一个月?
You guys know my band's pretty popular, right?
你们知道我的乐队很受欢迎的 对吧?
Darlings, good luck.
亲爱的 祝你们好运
Try six months from now. I mean...
如果是从现在起六个月的话 我想说…
Look at her vision board. We are ready.
看看她的心愿板 我们准备好了
Sapphires. So pretty.
蓝宝石 太美了
I'm sure I can make it work. I love celebrity weddings.
我相信我能做到 我爱名人婚礼
And you must have people that you like to work with?
你一定要和喜欢的人一起工作么?
I mean, if you want A-list, Bryan Pratt is an artist.
我想说 如果你想要顶尖团队 布莱恩·普拉特是个真正的艺术家
Sherry Gibbs is insanely talented.
雪莉·吉布斯是个超级天才
Oh, Gary Barrett. He's an incredible musician.
喔 加里·巴里特 了不起的音乐家
I only ever hear the rehearsals, but so fun!
我只听了他们排练 就觉得太有意思了!
Come on, guys. You're wasting my time.
拜托二位 你们这是在浪费我时间
I need you to show me how you feel as a couple.
我要你们表现出夫妻间的感觉
Look at each other.
看着对方
Show me what you feel.
让我感受到你们的感受
Because if I can't feel it, then the camera won't see it.
因为如果我都感受不到 相机更感受不到
Now I see it.
现在我感受到了
Sherry really reacted to the sapphires,
雪莉对蓝宝石着实有反应
but she left the wedding hours before Kristy put the tiara
但是早在克里斯蒂把头冠放到保险箱之前
into the safe and I never saw her again, so I'd consider her
她就离开了 我也再没看到过她 所以我认为不是她
a no. Mycroft didn't jump at the bait, or Maddie the Minister.
麦考夫没上套 玛迪牧师也没有
Gary and Bryan were both yeses after they saw
加里和布莱恩在看到露露叔祖母的项链之后
Aunt Lulu's necklace, and God knows
都表现得挺激动 而且谁能想到
Bryan was in the bridal suite at Kristy's wedding.
布莱恩在克里斯蒂婚礼的时候就在婚礼套房♥里
If I had to choose one person... You kissed me.
如果让我选一个人的话… 你亲我了
Yes. And you kissed me back,
对 你也回吻我了
and that was good, because Bryan was suspicious and now he isn't.
不过那挺好的 因为本来布莱恩是有嫌疑的 但现在没了
He's one of our best suspects.
他本来是最大嫌疑人
So that was all about fooling Bryan?
所以那都是在骗布莱恩的?
Yeah. I mean, he wasn't convinced, now he is.
对 本来他不是很相信我们 现在他信了
We did it for Kristy. Yes, we did it for Kristy.
我们这么做都是为了克里斯蒂 对 都是为了克里斯蒂
Do you like anyone else?
你还想到别人吗?
As a suspect? Of course.
嫌疑犯人选? 当然
Ezra had the most access.
以斯拉有最大的进出自♥由♥
And he became available once he saw the sapphires.
而且他在看到蓝宝石之后就说自己有空了
Ezra, Bryan, Gary. We've made some really good progress.
以斯拉 布莱恩 加里 我们很有进展嘛
You know, when Becca and I got married, she did all this.
知道么 我和贝卡结婚的时候 这些是她一手操办的
This was actually enjoyable.
不过这还挺让人享受的
Really? I thought it was incredibly stressful.
真的么? 我觉得这压力山大
Oh!
喔!
Hey, I was just going to call you.
嘿 我正准备给你打电♥话♥呢
Why do you sound so serious? Nolan.
你怎么听起来这么严肃? 诺兰
Oh, OK. On my way.
喔好 我就来
Nolan said the groom's parents called in the theft
诺兰说新郎的父母到警局报案了
to the police. He wants me to go down to the station.
他想让我去局里一趟
Why? No idea.
为什么? 不知道
But I'm going to find out.
但是我要去看看
Oh, hey, hey, hey!
喔 嘿嘿嘿!
Let me help you with that. No, no, I'm OK.
我帮你拿 不用 我可以的
I'm a strong and independent woman.
我是个独♥立♥又强壮的女人
I know you are.
我知道
So tonight's the night, huh?
所以就是今晚了 是吧?
Yeah!
对!
The condo is ready and so am I.
租客已经从公♥寓♥搬走了 而我也准备好了
You've been a doll, Matt.
你一直是个有魅力的人 马特
I hope you understand how much this has really meant to me.
我希望你明白这一切对我而言到底有多重要
It was a pleasure having you. OK, so...
有你在很开心 好了...
I just need a couple of days to get organized
我需要一些时日整理一下
and then I'll pop by and pick her up on Monday?
之后我就会来接她 比如周一的时候?
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表