剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
We used to sit on stakeout together and eat a whole bag of these.
我们以前就是一起坐着监视 然后吃完一整袋
You know what? Next time, I'll bring the crackers.
你知道吗?下次 我带饼干
Next time? - Hm.
下次? -对
Are you seriously angling for a job
你想用我对父亲的回忆
using my dad's memory? - No.
谋求这份工作? - 没有
I was just being friendly.
我只是想友善点
Do you even know why you want to be a PI?
你知道为什么我要做一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
It's becoming less and less clear to me.
对我来说越来越迷惑了
You haven't even thought it through that far,
你也没想过那么远吧 have you?
No, I haven't.
不 我没有
Because I don't spend my life thinking about every little detail.
因为我不会浪费我的人生去想些每一个小细节
I trust my gut. I improvise. - I hate to break it to you,
我相信我的直觉 我随机应变 - 我不想打破你的幻想
but in this business, it's all about the details.
但这个行业 一切事关与这些细节
Improvising doesn't work. - Shut up. - Yeah, truth hurts, huh?
随机应变是不可能奏效的 - 闭嘴 - 被真♥相♥打击了吧 嗯哼?
No, shut up and look.
不 闭嘴 快看
Oh.
噢
Let's go. But this time, we stick to a plan. Follow my lead.
走 不过这次 严格按照计划来 跟着我
Right.
好吧
You got a plan to get out of that sleeping bag?
你打算怎么从那个睡袋里出来?
Interesting taste in art.
有趣的艺术品位
Standing by to follow your lead, boss.
随时候命 头
Let's come back later. OK.
咱们还是一会再回来 好的
Oh boy.
哦 天呐
Good boy. Nice doggy. - Hey!
好孩子 好狗狗 - 嘿!
Now we improvise. Is this the Bright Sky
现在我们只能即兴表演了 这里是
Travel Agency?
明亮天空旅行社吗?
We're investigating the death of Zack Beach.
我们正在调查扎克 比奇的死
What was your relationship to him?
你和他是什么关系?
I guess there's no harm
我猜现在告诉你
in telling you now. I was his sponsor.
也没关系了 我是他的戒毒保证人
I thought Zack was still using. So did everybody.
我以为扎克还在吸呢 每个人都这么以为
That's the way he wanted it.
他想别人这么想
I didn't approve, but he said it was important
我并不支持 但是他说那很重要
to maintain his "Brand".
为了保持他的"品牌"
The harddrinking, partyallnight chef. Yeah, exactly.
那个嗜酒成狂 聚会不断的大厨 没错
But in reality, man, he'd given it all up:
但事实上 他已经全都放弃了
the drinking, the drugs, even smoking.
酒 毒品 甚至是吸烟
So you'd show up at the restaurant,
所以你出现在餐厅是为了
and bring him here. - Zack needed an outlet
带他到这里 - 扎克需要
for all that stress. He'd throw some blades, blow off steam.
一个释放压力的出口 他一般扔几个飞刀 发泄一下
Do you have any idea why he suddenly decided to go clean?
你知道他为什么突然决定戒了吗?
It's always a bunch of things, isn't it?
永远都会是有很多原因的 不是吗?
But I figure the big one was the fire.
但我觉得最主要的是那场火
What fire? Yeah, a little over
什么火? 大概6个月前
six months ago, Zack was drunk at the restaurant.
扎克在餐馆喝醉了
One of the stations in his kitchen caught fire
厨房♥里的一个工作台突然起火了
and nearly burned the place down.
差点把整个地方都烧没了
I'm pretty sure that was rock bottom.
我估计那就是触底了
You get the impression we're being misled?
你有没有觉得我们被误导了?
You mean by Robyn?
你指被罗宾?
She said she met Zack six months ago. Smart girl like her,
她说她和扎克6个月之前遇到的 像她这么聪明的女孩子
she would have done her due diligence. Which means...
她应该会做个尽职调查 也就是说...
She knew about the fire. Tada.
她也知道那场火 嗒哒
No.
不
No way. Robyn wouldn't lie to me.
不会 罗宾不会骗我
You sure about that? We've been friends for 15 years!
你确定? 我们已经是15年的朋友了!
She's always been straight with me,
她一直对我坦诚相待
even when I didn't want to hear it.
有时候即便是我不想听的话
Look, when Becca and I
你看 在贝嘉和我争夺
were still fighting over custody of Jules,
茱尔斯的监护权的时候
I asked her what she thought I should do.
我问她 我应该要怎么做
She could have just said, "Hey, Jules is your kid too,
她本可以直接说"嘿 茱尔斯也是你的孩子
you deserve 50-50." That's what everybody else was saying.
你应得一半的" 其他人都是这么讲的
But she didn't.
但她没有
She sat me down, and she said "The way you are right now,
她让我坐下 然后说"你现在这样子
Jules is better off with her mother."
茱尔斯和妈妈在一起更好"
You're still thinking of her as a friend.
你依然把她想成一个朋友
But she's not a friend right now, she's our client.
但她现在不是 她是我们的客户
Clients lie.
客户会撒谎
Part of this job is learning to spot the tells.
这个工作的一部分就是学会看出谁在撒谎
The other part is figuring out what to do once you've found them.
剩下的部分就是当你找出了他们 你要怎么去处理
You need to decide who you're going to be loyal to:
你需要决定你要忠于哪一方:
your friends, or the truth.
朋友 还是真♥相♥
Why didn't you tell me about the fire?
为什么不告诉我关于那场火灾?
You lied to me. - How did you
你骗了我 - 你怎么
find out?
发现的?
Does it matter?
那重要吗?
Zack came to me after it happened,
火灾发生了之后 扎克来找我
told me he wanted to get clean.
告诉我他要戒瘾
But I'd just poured all my savings
但我刚刚才把所有的积蓄
into the restaurant. Everything that Russ left me.
投入了餐馆 罗斯留给我的一切
And you were afraid if Zack suddenly changed,
你害怕 扎克突然的变化会让你
you'd lose it all. No more "Bad boy" Chef.
失去一切 没有了"坏男孩"大厨
We were barely breaking even as it was.
他还是本来那样的时候 我们也将近破产
And people expected "The Zack show"
人们来吃饭的时候
when they came for dinner. So...
都在期待着"扎克秀" 所以...
I asked him
我要求他
to pretend that he was still using.
假装他还在吸
You're talking about that video. It was fake.
你指那个视频 那个是假的
He was keeping up the facade.
他在过去的六个月
He had been for the past six months.
一直在保持积极向上
Robyn, go inside. Hold it right there,
罗宾进去 站住别动
Ms. Westing.
西屋女士
You're under arrest for the murder
你因为涉嫌扎克 比奇的谋杀被捕了
of Zack Beach. - She didn't do it. - Found a knife
不是她做的 在她的公♥寓♥
in her apartment that matches the profile of the victim's wound.
发现了一把符合受害者伤口的刀
There must be a million knives that match that profile.
肯定有上百万的刀符合那个伤口
Maybe. But when you consider her fingerprints
可能 但是考虑到她的指纹遍布现场
were all over the scene, people heard them fighting,
有人听到了打斗
and Zack had just cleared out her life savings, well,
以及扎克赔光了她的毕生积蓄
that number becomes a little less relevant,
刀什么的就变得不是那么紧要了
don't you think? Come on, let's go.
对吧? 来吧 我们走
Shade? Hey.
谢德? 嘿
How about you go back to
不如你回去继续
cross-checking or whatever it is you're good at, OK?
做字谜或者其他的什么你擅长的 好吗?
This isn't for you.
这不适合你
Hey, Wilson, it's Angie.
嘿 威尔逊 是安吉
I was just calling to see if you needed any follow-up
我只是打来问问看你那个工人竞赛的案子
on that workman's comp case. Let me know.
需不需要什么帮助 有的话告诉我
Hey.
嘿
Nolan came by my house. He's got Robyn.
诺兰来我家里 他抓走了罗宾
ok. ok?
好 好?
She's been charged with murder. We need a plan.
她被指控谋杀 我们需要一个计划
A plan to what? Break her out of jail?
计划什么? 帮她越狱?
To find out who the real killer is! Shade...
找到真凶啊! 谢德...
So get your coat and help me figure this out.
所以穿上你的外套 帮我查个水落石出
Robyn lied to us about Zack.
罗宾 在关于扎克的问题上对我们撒谎了
So? She was scared.
所以呢? 她很害怕
She'd just invested everything she had
她在扎克 比奇这个牌子上
in the Zack Beach brand,
投资了一切
and all of a sudden he wanted to blow it all up.
然后突然之间他想毁掉一切
She was afraid if she told us, she'd look guilty.
她害怕如果告诉我们 她会看起来很有嫌疑
She was right. But at least she would've been honest.
她想的没错 至少她本该诚实的
You think she really did this.
你真的觉得是她干的
He stole her money. Took away her hopes and dreams,
他偷了她的钱 卷走她的希望与梦想
her one chance to build a new life
她老公去世以后
after her husband died. What do yothink that did to her?
唯一建立新生活的机会 你觉得那对她来说意味着什么?
Hey, I've been ripped off too,
嘿 我也被洗劫一空啊
and God knows I'd love to stick a knife in my ex-manager.
天知道我多想在我前经纪人的脖子上插一刀
But Robyn's different. She'd never do that.
但罗宾是不同的 她永远不会这么做的
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表