剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
and then I lit the candles around the tub.
在浴缸旁点上蜡烛
And then my photographer Bryan showed up and he already had
之后我的摄影师布莱恩来了
a beautiful picture in a frame, so we set it up,
他带了一张已经裱好框的超美的照片 我们就把照片挂起来了
after some debate. And then I was busy arranging
当然 是在争论了一番以后 然后我就忙着安排
16 other things before the first dance, do you want to know
在第一支舞之前需要做的另外16件事
about those too? So you were in there...
那些你也需要知道吗? 所以你是在那个房♥间待了
six times. No, seven.
6回 不对 7回
All that and math too. Your girl must be so proud.
你的穿着和算数能力 你的妹子肯定感到很骄傲
And who were you in there with?
你当时是跟谁在那个房♥间里来着?
You don't need to know the names of the courier pigeons
你不需要知道研究婚礼日记簿研究到需要知道那些
for the bridal diary. What's going on?
快递小哥的名字 到底发生什么了?
You know what? It's OK. I'm sure I have enough.
你知道吗? 没事儿了 我知道的足够多了
You didn't loan your key card to anyone, did you?
你没把门卡借给别人吧?
What... happened? Ezra, buddy...
到底...发生了什么? 以斯拉 哥们儿...
I'm going up there! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我要上去看看! 喔喔喔
Two bottles of champagne walked out of the room.
房♥间里有两瓶香槟不见了
No! You can't say anything to anyone.
不! 你不能向任何人走漏风声
Poor Kristy. Poor Robert. Are they all right?
可怜的克里斯蒂 可怜的罗伯特 他们还好吧?
Yeah. Curse this hotel!
还好 这个破酒店!
I have a cake cutting in 15 minutes.
15分钟后我就要去切蛋糕了
Right.
好
That's dangerous, you know. Walking while texting.
走路的时候发信息是很危险的事情啊
You should really slow down, be more careful.
你真应该慢点 小心一点
And who should I be careful for?
你说我需要小心谁呢?
I know Angie was rough... No, don't worry about it.
我知道安吉对你是有点不礼貌... 不 你不用操心这事儿了
She's right. I'm a failure, I'm a disappointment.
她说得对 我是挺失败的 我也挺令人失望的
I need to learn to embrace it. She's hurt.
我需要学会接受这些现实 她被伤到了
But I still think you two can patch things up.
但我觉得你们俩是能和好的
Of course you do, honey. But I haven't disappointed you yet.
亲爱的 你当然这么觉得了 我目前还没让你失望过呢
Would you like me to start? Why don't you stop by
你想对我失望一次试试吗? 不如你过几天到
the office in a few days? Bring that present you mentioned.
我们办公室来看看吧 顺便带上你之前提到的礼物
Too late now. Lovely to see you, Matthew.
太晚了 很高兴见到你 马修
I gotta go. Hot date?
我得走了 与帅哥约会?
The hottest.
和最帅的小哥
So housekeeping was only on the second floor today?
所以今天是只提供2楼的后勤服务?
They sweep the property one floor at a time.
他们每次都只打扫一个楼层
We try to stay clear of the bridal suite.
我们尽力避开了婚礼套房♥
There's enough traffic up there already. And room service?
目前已经足够拥挤的了 那客房♥服务呢?
Nothing past the first floor.
没有人经过一楼
I have the number of key entries.
不过我有进门次数的数据
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
The room was accessed 10 times between when the tiara went
在冠冕被放进保险箱和我们发现它不见了的这段时间内
into the safe and when we found it was missing.
这个房♥间被人进去过10次
So Ezra was seven. Kristy was twice
而以斯拉进去过7次 克里斯蒂也进去过2次
which leaves one entry unaccounted for.
那也就是还有一次是不知道谁进去的
But it's not just who and how many.
但这不仅仅是谁进去了以及进去了多少次的问题
The safe wasn't broken into. Someone must have seen her
保险箱不是被撬开的 一定是有人
punch in the code. The way the safe is situated,
看见她输入密♥码♥了 可是就保险箱放的那个位置
that would be impossible. - You know, this remains me that there was a time I was in Helsinki.
被看见密♥码♥是不可能的呀 这让我想起来 我以前去赫尔辛基的时候
Man, those Finns love to drink. I mean, they really love it...
那些芬兰人真的很爱喝酒 我的意思是 他们真的超级喜欢喝...
And?
然后?
So this one night, I get hammered. Well, we all did.
所以就那天晚上 我醉得不成样子 当然 我们都是
And when I get back to my room, my underwear are locked
当我回到我的房♥间的时候 我的内衣锁在保险箱里了
in my safe. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why.
现在想想看 我并不知道为啥会那样
I couldn't remember my code. Shade!
我根本不记得我的密♥码♥了 谢德!
So I call engineering. This guy comes up, nice guy,
所以我就打电♥话♥叫了工程部的人 那人就进来了 挺好的一人
Sacramento fan... He did a reset.
萨克拉门托的球迷... 然后他重置了密♥码♥
And he had access to every room.
而且他能随意进出任何房♥间
Let me see if I can find that guy at this hotel.
让我看看能不能找到在这个酒店也能这么做的人
Hey! Are you the maintenance engineer?
嘿! 你是维修师♥傅♥吗?
I'm having a problem with the safe in my room.
我房♥间里的保险柜出了点问题
Yeah, sorry. My shift ended five minutes ago.
噢 抱歉 5分钟以前我就已经下班了
Come on, man. It'll just take a couple of minutes.
伙计 别这样嘛 只要几分钟就好
I'm sure you got everything you need in that bag right there.
我知道你这包里就有所有需要用到的工具
Hey! What are you doing?
嘿!你在干嘛?
This is heavy. What do you got in here? Nothing!
这包挺重的 你在里面装了什么东西? 没什么!
Chicken breasts? I can't help it.
鸡胸肉? 我情不自禁了
Tonight's caterer is amazing. Please don't tell anyone?
今天的伙食实在是太棒了 请别告诉其他人 好么?
I found the hotel super.
我发现了酒店的临时雇员
He's not our guy. He had bigger poultry to fry. Don't ask.
他不是我们要的人 他还有家禽肉要烹煮呢 别问为什么
So we're back to the wedding guests.
所以我们还是得追查婚礼的宾客
There's only 100 of them. Oh, come on, Everett.
也就100个人 噢 得了吧 爱维利特
No guests were in the suite. No hotel workers were in the suite.
没有客人当时在套房♥里 里面也没有工作人员
It was Kristy, Robert, Ezra and a bunch of wedding vendors.
就只有克里斯蒂 罗伯特 以斯拉和一堆婚庆公♥司♥的工作人员
The vendors know every in and out of the wedding.
婚庆工作人员能够随意进出婚礼现场
And a lot of them were in and out of Kristy's suite.
而且他们好多人都一直在进出克里斯蒂的套房♥
We need to look at everyone
我们需要关注婚礼中的每一位
that worked this wedding, who entered the room...
进过那间房♥间的工作人员
Do background checks, figure out if any of them
做点背景调查 找出来他们谁在以斯拉不在的时候
came back without Ezra. Thing is, I'm not sure
回了房♥间 现在情况是这样的 我不确定我们能够在
we can question him or anyone else without sounding the alarm.
不引起别人怀疑的情况下从他或者任何人那里问出点什么东西
Maybe there is a way.
或许 有个方法
Everett.
爱维利特
Will you make me the happiest man alive,
你愿意让我成为这个世界上最幸福的男人吗?
so we can interview people who can help us plan our big day?
这样我们就能跟那些帮我们策划我们大喜之日的人谈谈了
I thought you'd never ask.
我还以为你一直都不会说出口呢
Oh, thank you.
喔谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
We've ruled out the hotel staff. Aside from Robert
我们已经排除了酒店员工的嫌疑 除了罗伯特
and your mom, none of the guests were in here. So that means that
和你母亲 没有其他的客人进来这个套房♥过 所以这就意味着
the wedding vendors are our best suspects.
婚庆公♥司♥的工作人员是我们的最佳怀疑对象
I can't bear it, Angie.
我真的是承受不住了 安吉
I don't want it to be any of them.
我不希望是他们当中的任何一个
They were all part of my day, which was really special.
他们都是我大喜日子的重要组成部分 那天对我而言很特别
Most of the time. Hey, Angie. Nice surprise.
大部分时间很特别 嘿 安吉 什么风把你吹来了
Robert! Honey, I thought you were at the gym.
罗伯特! 亲爱的 我以为你还在健身房♥呢
Mom just texted me. They decided to leave a day early,
我妈刚才发信息给我 他们决定要提早一天走了
so she asked me to get the tiara.
所以她让我把冠冕给她
Can we keep it a couple days? She wants it now.
我们能再保管几天么? 可是她现在就想要
That makes more sense, given we're leaving on our honeymoon
其实我妈这种做法更合理 因为考虑到咱们周日就要去度蜜月了
on Sunday. What did you use as the combo?
你之前用的组合密♥码♥是什么来着?
It's gone.
冠冕不见了
Someone stole it. OK...
有人把它偷走了 嗯...
Usually your jokes are funnier, babe.
宝贝 通常来说 你说的笑话会比这个好笑一点
Kristy asked me to look into it.
克里斯蒂拜托我调查这件事了
Somebody stole it on our wedding day, and you didn't tell me?
有人在我们婚礼上把它偷走了 但你却没有告诉我?
Bobby, I just... I know how much it means to your family.
伯比 我只是...我知道它对于你家有多么重要
We're not supposed to keep secrets from each other.
我们理应不对彼此有任何隐瞒的
We just promised that in front of everyone.
我们刚刚才在众人面前宣誓过的
Bobby, please. I just wanted to make it right.
伯比 别这样 我只是想纠正这一切
I know we can.
我知道我们可以做到的
Alright, hand it over.
好啦 把它给我
Here you go.
给你
Hey! You having fun?
嘿!玩得高兴吗?
This is work, and I always have fun when I'm working.
我这是在工作 我在工作的时候总是很高兴的
Impressive. Didn't know you had such a thing for purple.
真厉害 我都不知道你这么喜欢紫色呀
I don't have a thing for purple.
我才不喜欢紫色呢
Getting-married-Angie has a thing for purple.
是"要结婚的安吉”喜欢紫色
That's some serious bling.
那条项链好炫目
"Great-aunt Lulu's" Sapphire necklace.
“叔祖母露露”的蓝宝石项链
The perfect bait for our thief
那可是引贼上钩的好诱饵
that she's going to loan us for the wedding.
她打算在婚礼的时候借我们用一下
Who's getting married?
谁要结婚了?
It's for a case. Dad and Angie are pretending they're engaged.
为了个案子 老爸和安吉要假装他们订婚了
We're totally pretending. Couldn't be more fake.
我们完全是在演戏... 不能再假了
I'm the best man!
我是伴郎!
Bridesmaid! Where's the ring?
我是伴娘! 那戒指呢?
If you're engaged, you have a ring.
如果你订婚了的话 你应该戴戒指的
Oh, crap. Amateurs. Wait there.
噢 糟了 等着 我去拿 菜鸟
So are you gone for the whole day?
所以 因为这事儿你要去一整天?
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表