剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
A cute, brave face.
用一张可爱的 勇敢的脸蛋
I don't think it's wrong talking about money on a date.
我不觉得在约会上谈论钱是不好的
My CFO is worried about security, but I guess that's...
我的首席财务官担心安全问题 但我想那...
How much money are we talking about?
我们谈论的是多大一笔钱?
A very healthy sum. Why?
很可观的一笔钱 怎么了?
I've got a Kickstarter campaign for a zombie repellent.
我刚在众筹网上得到一笔用来研发僵尸防水布的钱
Cool.
厉害啊
Do you want to know why all your money was stolen
你想知道你前经纪人为什么
by your exmanager? You bet I do.
会偷你钱吗? 那肯定啊
It's because you haven't given yourself over to him.
那是因为你自己没把你自己交给他
Completely. Him...
完完全全地 他...
Satan? And you know what else?
是撒旦吗? 你还不懂吗?
People think believing in the occult means you can't
人们认为相信神学就代表着
have a fun social life. Not true.
你不能有完整的社交生活 这是不对的
He will strip away false desire
他会把所有不合他心意的愿望统统抹去
and satisfy only the needs that matter.
只满足他认为正确的愿望
Well, I don't know much about pagan rituals,
好吧 我不是很懂异教♥徒♥的那些个仪式
but I like what I've heard.
但是我喜欢听这些
I mean, I don't usually like to talk about my financials
我是说 我不太喜欢谈论我的钱财
Wow. Beautiful, smart, savvy and funny?
天啊 美丽 聪慧 知性 幽默的你?
You're the whole package. And I know packages.
你是所有优点的打包集♥合♥ 我对打包[特指打包证明材料]很了解
As a lawyer, I mean.
以一个律师的身份
Corporate lawyer. Bay Street lawyer.
企业律师 卑街的律师
So you're a lawyer. Either that or medical school.
所以你是一位律师 或者说我也是一名医生
Why are you calling me?
你打给我♥干♥啥?
My date recognized me.
我的约会对象认出我了
She thinks all pro hockey players are players...
她认为所有的职业冰球选手都是花♥花♥公♥子♥...
...which makes sense, because we are. How's it going?
...这很有道理 因为我们的确如此 你那边进展如何?
It's not going anywhere because I'm talking to you!
没进到哪里去 因为我正跟你聊天呢!
Well, have at it. Oh, FYI, I'm crushing it.
那 好好享受一下 噢 供您参考 我爱死这次约会了
Hanging up now. I'm crushing it too.
赶紧挂掉啊 我也很享受呢
Sorry. No problem. Jeremy.
不好意思 没关系 我是杰瑞米
Angie. So what do you do for a living?
安吉 所以你的职业是?
Oh, I own an ad agency.
噢 我拥有一家广♥告♥代理公♥司♥
It's mostly web-based.
基本上是在网上运营
But talking about our jobs is just so boring.
但是光讲我们的职业好像很无聊吧
Ad agency. You must be
广♥告♥代理 您洞察力一定十分敏锐
terrifically visual and very organized.
自♥制♥力也一定很强吧
I guess. Probably really great
我想是吧 应该很擅长
at managing money. I'm hopeless. I'm worse, trust me.
财务管理吧 我自己都一头雾水 我比你更菜 真的
Did you grow up in Toronto?
你在多伦多长大吗?
What can that teach you about me?
怎么说起我来了?
I only have two minutes. Less.
我只有两分钟 都不到了
OK, yeah. I grew up here. Downtown. Cool. High school?
嗯 是的 我在这里长大 在市中心 很好啊 高中呢?
Jarvis. Favourite subject?
在贾维斯 最喜欢的科目?
English. Pet?
英语吧 宠物呢?
Like... first pet?
比方说...第一只宠物吗?
A cat. Mittens.
一只猫 叫手套
No way! I had a cat named Mittens.
不可能吧! 我有一只猫也叫手套
What a crazy coincidence.
这多巧啊
This is so much better than talking about money, isn't it?
这可比谈论金钱有趣多了 是吧?
You're so right. Can I tell you a secret?
你说的太对了 我能跟你说个秘密吗?
I think it's so boring when
我觉得太闷了
people wait until the third date before they--
人们总是等到第三次约会才...
Right. Forgot about this. - Is this where we act like
对 不说这个了 - 我们是要表现出
we're really into each other?
很喜欢对方吗?
So we make other people jealous. Good idea.
我们要让别人嫉妒 好主意
OK. You go first. OK. Your exmanager.
好的 你先说 好 你的前任经理
What exactly happened there? - We'd need more
那到底发生了什么? - 要讲完这个故事
than two minutes to get through that story.
可不止需要两分钟
Fine. Gimme the spiel. The spiel?
好吧 快上你的招牌演讲 演讲?
What would Matt Shade's closing arguments be
如果这是场真约会
if this were a real date?
马特谢德的结案陈词是什么?
I know we've just met,
我知道我们才刚见
and I know I'm only getting 10 percent,
我也知道我才展示了百分之十
but that 10 percent in my corner?
可是这百分之十?
There's nothing I couldn't do.
没有什么是我不能做的
And there's nothing I wouldn't do
没有什么是我不愿意做的
to earn just five percent more.
来赢得另外的百分之五
And that is why I'm crushing it.
这就是我擅长的原因吧
Oh! Got another one.
噢! 又收到一条
Can you call me?
你能打给我吗?
I think my phone is busted. - It's OK if you didn't get
我的手♥机♥大概坏了 - 你没收到约会邀请
any date requests. Women are tough nuts to crack.
也是正常的 女性很难攻克的
Did you sandbag me with that whole Sarah McLachlan thing?
你是在用莎拉麦克拉克兰的歌♥攻击我吗?
What immense pleasure would I get from that?
我又能从中得到什么乐趣呢?
And they haven't seen our profiles yet.
他们还没见过我们的档案呢
Or are you right? Am I in a slump?
或者你是对的?我在低潮期?
Oh, come on. I was just kidding.
噢 得了吧 我开玩笑的
It's really starting to pile up.
信息越来越多了
Let's go grab Vanessa and see if she recognizes
我们去找温妮莎看她
any of these guys. - You go ahead.
能不能认出这些人 - 你先去
I'm going to take a little detour.
我绕点远路
Selfhelp book? Good for you, Shade.
自助书籍? 很适合你 谢德
It's for my daughter.
这是给我女儿的
I know it is.
我知道
I'll put it on vibrate.
我会开震动模式的
That's not helping.
这并没有用
: Teenagers. They are the ultimate challenge.
青少年 他们就是终极挑战了
Yeah.
是的
Sign language?
手语?
My teenage nephew is deaf
我十几岁的侄子是聋子
and I'm pretty sure he's swearing at me in sign,
我很确信他用手语骂我
so I hope to blow his mind with this.
所以我希望能回敬他一下
That looks dangerous. Trust me, it is.
看起来很危险 相信我 是的
So, your teenager? - A daughter.
所以 你的小孩? - 是女儿
14. Actually, she's legally blind.
14岁 事实上 她算是瞎子
Brave girl, I imagine.
勇敢的姑娘 我猜
Sometimes I worry too brave for her own good.
有时候会担心她勇敢过了头
That can only happen when children feel secure
这只会因为这些孩子在家庭生活中
in their home life.
感觉到安全感
That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a while.
这真是这一阵子我听过最好听的话了
Sorry, I normally make it a rule
抱歉 我通常定了个规矩
to not just stand and stare at people like an idiot.
不要站着和个傻子一样盯着人看
It's OK. I normally make it a rule
没事 我通常也订了个规矩
not to interrupt people in bookstores
不在书店打扰
when they are reading.
正在看书的人
But sometimes it's fun to break your rules, no?
不过有些时候打破规矩也很有趣 不是吗?
Matt.
马特
Sylvie.
茜尔葳
Good luck with your daughter, Matt.
祝你女儿好运 马特
Sylvie? Would you be interested in getting together
茜尔葳? 你有兴趣
over coffee and discussing more about teenagers...
一起喝个咖啡 讨论下孩子问题...
or any other subject you want?
或者随便什么话题?
Lady's choice? Definitely.
让我选吗? 当然了
Don't lose the bookmark.
不要把书签丢了
And... ping!
就这样... 叮!
Recognize any of these people?
有认出这些人吗?
I remember this guy from my speeddating event.
我记得这个人在上次的快速约会上
Ken Barnes. He's a doctor.
肯 巴恩斯 是个医生
He told me he was a lawyer.
他告诉我他是律师
Add him to the suspect list.
把他加到嫌疑人名单里
I honestly think the worst part of this
我真的觉得最糟的部分就是
is never being able to trust anyone again.
我再也不能相信任何人了
Angie doesn't trust anyone already,
安吉本来就不相信任何人
so that's the only part for her.
这可能是她人生的唯一部分了
One of life's little efficiencies.
提高效率的生活小技巧
So how do we get this guy? He'll slip up eventually.
所以我们怎么找到他? 他最后会露马脚的
They always do. - Here's another one
他们都会这样 - 这里又有一个
of your pings. Look where he's been in the last month.
从你的叮记录上找到的 看看他上个月都去了哪
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表