剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
People don't change who they are.
人都是本性难移
That's a pretty bleak worldview.
真是很消极的世界观
Only if you get depressed about it.
只有你为此不高兴
Just run with it for a second, OK?
好好顺着想一想 行吗?
Something Cory eats every day,
一样东西 克里每天都吃的
drinks every day, uses every day.
喝的用的东西
His dopp kit?
他的旅行包?
What's that? His toilet bag.
那是什么? 他的洗漱袋
Toothbrush, deodorant.
牙刷 除臭剂
Linda told me he had a couple of prescriptions
琳达告诉我他有很多
for his heart condition: blood thinner, beta-blockers...
治疗心脏问题的处方药 抗血小板药物 β受体阻滞剂...
Look.
看
That's methandrostenolone. That's a common beta-blocker.
这是美雄酮 一种常见的β受体阻滞剂
They're twins.
他们看起来一摸一样
Somebody could have switched out his medication
有人可以在克里发现不了的情况下
for PEDs and Cory wouldn't have known.
用兴♥奋♥剂♥掉包他的药物
We gotta get to the hospital. If you're right,
如果你是对的 我们必须去一趟医院
the evidence is in Cory's dopp kit.
证据就在克里的旅行包里
I know you think Brendan's a good kid,
我知道你觉得布兰登是个好孩子
but it really looks like he did this. My daughter,
但是看起来很像是他干的 我的女儿
she told Brendan about the aneurysm.
她告诉了布兰登动脉瘤的事情
If it's him, she's kinda responsible too, in a way.
如果是他 她在某种程度上也有责任
I can't let her wear that. Then don't.
我不能让她承担这些 那就别
Protect her. That's what fathers do.
保护她 这是一个父亲应做的
Yeah.
对
Especially in hockey. Where there's millions of dollars
尤其在冰球这件事情上 数百万美金岌岌可危
at stake. At that point, you're not just protecting your son...
这种时候 你就不仅仅是保护你的儿子了...
You're protecting your entire future.
你在保护你的未来
Everything you've worked for.
你努力得来的一切
All those sacrifices. We need a plan.
那些做过的牺牲 我们需要一个计划
Shade, what's this all about? Is Cory all right?
谢德 这一切都是为了什么? 克里 还好吗?
He's doing great.
他很好
He just went to get an MRI, Linda's with him.
他刚刚做核磁共振去了 琳达陪着他
I was hoping to talk to Brendan about that day,
我本来想找布兰登聊聊那一天的事情
whether he noticed anything unusual.
看看他是否注意到任何不寻常的事情
Is that OK with you, Joel? Yeah, I'll just wait here.
你觉得可以吗 乔尔? 没问题 我就在这里等着
You could wait in Cory's room if you want. 42-B.
如果你想 你可以在克里的房♥间等 42-B
Ok.
好的
It's OK, son. You've got nothing to hide.
没事的 儿子 你没有什么需要隐藏的
Let's go over here. Come on.
我们去那边吧 走
The pill bottle's not in there, Joel.
药瓶不在那里 乔尔
You knew Cory had a heart condition. You switched out his meds.
你知道乔尔的心脏有问题 你换了他的药物
Come on, that's crazy. I don't know what you're talking about.
拜托 这简直是疯了 我不知道你在说些什么
Hey man, I get it.
嗨 我明白的
I know what it's like to want
我知道那种想要得到
it and there's nothing I wouldn't do for my kid.
而且为了自己的孩子无所不用其极的感觉
OK, so what do you want?
好的 所以你想要什么?
You want money? You want money, Shade? 'Cause once Brendan's in,
你想要钱? 你想要钱 谢德? 一旦布兰登进了联盟
there will be plenty to go around.
就会有很多的钱
Especially now that I got rid of Jamie.
尤其现在我已经摆脱了婕米
Yes, that was smart, what you did.
对 很聪明 你做的那些事情
Making her look like the fall guy. Just enough suspicion
让她看起来有罪 被怀疑的刚刚好可以
to keep it away from you.
让你远离一切
Did Brendan help? He told you about the aneurysm, right?
布兰登帮忙了吗? 他告诉你关于动脉瘤的事情了 对吧?
No.
不
I saw the pills in Cory's dopp kit. It was
我看见了 克里旅行包里的药
easy enough to figure out what they were for.
要推测出是治疗什么的并不难
Come on, Shade, it's nothing personal.
拜托 谢德 这不是针对谁
No, nothing personal.
对 不是针对谁
Alright, I'll take Jamie's
好吧 我会和婕米一样
side of the action. And I represent him.
我会代理他
Exclusive. OK, but all this stuff with Cory,
专属代理 好 但这一切关于克里的
you bury what you know, alright? Then I'll take care of you.
隐藏起你知道的一切 好吗? 我会照顾你的
Shade, come on, man. Deal?
谢德 拜托 成交?
Deal.
成交
I was worried about the lighting in here, but you look fantastic.
我本来有点担心这里的灯光 但你看起来棒极了
I gotta thank you, Joel. Let go...
我必须谢谢你 乔尔 让开...
Any thought I had about returning to pro hockey, you killed it.
你扼杀了我的任何关于想要重返职业曲棍球赛场的想法
I got no problem sending Joel to jail
对于把乔尔送进监狱
for what he did, but Brendan...
我没意见 但是布兰登..
it doesn't seem right, his losing his dad over this.
这感觉不对 他为此失去了父亲
I know.
我知道
But at least he knows the truth.
但至少他知道了真♥相♥
Seems a pretty lousy trade-off.
看起来不太划算
Yeah. It is.
对 正是如此
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
Some nap! I guess I really needed it.
睡得不错! 我大概真的挺需要的
Yeah, I get that.
对 我明白
It's bad, huh?
事情很糟糕 哈?
You've been playing with a ticking time bomb in your chest.
你一直有一个定时炸♥弹♥在你的胸腔里
Doctor thinks you should hang up your skates.
医生认为你应该把你的冰鞋束之高阁了
Your mother agrees.
你的母亲也同意
What do you think? I think
你怎么想? 我想着
saying goodbye to hockey is gonna hurt.
跟冰球告别会很痛苦
I should know, I've been putting it off for years.
我一直知道的 我放下了这么长时间
There's something else out there for you.
外面还有更多精彩等着你
Something that'll get under your skin the same way
一些就像冰球一样
hockey did.
强烈的吸引你的东西
You really believe that?
你真的相信这个?
I know it.
我知道这个
Hey, Jules.
嗨 茱尔斯
Hey, Cory. Hey, Cory.
嗨 克里 嗨 克里
Jules
茱尔斯
I want you to hear this.
我想让你听听这个
Absolutely none of this happened because you told Brendan.
这一切的发生和你告诉布兰登没有关系
Got it? Got it. Thanks.
明白吗? 明白 谢谢
OK. Come on.
好的
How are you feeling? I'm OK.
你觉得怎么样? 我很好
You did good, Matt. Thanks, Dad.
你做的很好 马特 谢谢 爸
So, you realize the blindfold is overkill, right?
你意识到眼罩有点过分了吧 对吧?
Not if I want to keep you completely in the dark.
不过分如果我想让你完全看不到
So listen, about that scouting job
所以 听着 关于那份球探的工作
and how much time I'd actually have to spend on the road...
还有我要花多少时间在出差...
It's OK. Me and Grandpa will manage until Mom gets back
没事的 我和爷爷会有办法直到妈妈
from her globetrotting. I didn't take the job.
从环球旅行回来 我没接受那份工作
Dad, are you sure?
爸爸 你确定吗?
Completely.
绝对
Now, about Ellard...
现在 关于埃拉德...
They didn't call. It's OK.
他们没有联♥系♥我 没关系的
Besides, Ellard's really hard
而且 埃拉德真的很严厉
and I'm just too different.
而我太与众不同
Hold on. You're brilliant, insightful,
等一下 你很智慧 有远见
way too clever, you have
超级聪明 你还有
a magnetic personality that draws people in,
一个吸引大家的性格
and you also want the power of sight?
而且你还想要预见性?
Come on, baby girl.
拜托 小丫头
Your fellow classmates won't know what hit them
你的那些同学们都预感不到是什么样的人要向他们
as it stands.
袭来了
I got in? You got in!
我被录取了? 你被录取啦!
I got in!! you got in!
我被录取啦! 你被录取啦!
Wait, wait. It's so expensive.
等等 这里超级贵的
Yeah, I got it covered.
对 不过我已经解决了
Dad, where is your championship ring?
爸爸 你的冠军戒指呢?
You know what they should call eBay? EMazing.
你知道他们应该管易趣叫什么吗? 易级棒
You sold your ring? It's just a ring.
你卖♥♥了你的戒指? 那只是个戒指
This way I get to spend more time with you,
这样我就可以和你更多时间呆在一起啦
and besides, I was thinking
而且 我觉得
maybe it's time for you to start wearing the jewellery.
是时候你开始戴首饰了
Thanks, Dad, I love it. But what is it?
谢谢 爸爸 我喜欢 但这是什么啊?
It's a code
是个守则
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表