剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I'll take the back.
我去后门
Hey. 'K, I got him.
嗨 好了 我看到他了
His handler's here. I'm going in for a closer look.
上级就在这儿 我得过去好好看看
No! No. If they spot you, it's game over for Jay.
不要! 如果他们认出你 杰就完了
He may take it out on him anyway. The deal didn't happen.
他反正都会对杰发火的 交易没成
OK, he's getting out.
好了 他出来了
Stay put.
待着别动
He's driving away.
他开车走了
We lost him.
我们跟丢了
Woo!
哇!
Sorry.
不好意思啊
Wow. My boss is amazing.
天啊 我老板真是棒呆了
We believe you signed a confidential informant contract.
我们认定你签了一个线人保密协议
You've got a stutter that comes out sometimes,
你有时会口吃
we think whenever you're wearing a wire,
我们认为 当你戴着耳机和麦克风的时候
And you talk to us
你就会在我们跟踪你时
Which is pretty smart by the way.
这招真是太机智了
And you're afraid to talk
你不敢透露这一点
about it because you think you'll go to jail.
是因为你觉得说出之后你会重回监狱
Can't believe you don't have Angostura.
真不敢相信你们这居然没有安古斯图腊树皮
Everybody has Angostura.
每个人家里都有啊
We're pretty sure you're not wired now,
我们很确定你身上什么装备也没有
Or else you wouldn't be here.
否则你不会出现在这里
Are we close?
难道我们很亲近吗?
Any cop that would put you in that situation is working
一个将你置于这种境地的警♥察♥ 不管他是谁
way outside the law and needs to be stopped.
他都已经越界了 并且这个行动应该停止
I saw his face. All we need from you is a name. Who is he?
我看到他的脸了 我们现在只需要一个名字 他是谁?
I am so sorry for getting you guys into this.
我很抱歉把你们卷入了这件事
I gotta go.
我得走了
Teddy's dead.
泰迪死了
He was murdered. Shot twice in the head, execution style.
被谋杀了 两枪爆头 显然是被处决了
The police think it was a drug deal gone sideways.
警方认为这是在毒品交易中一言不合的结果
We think he was a C.I. Just like you.
我们认为他是个线人 就像你一样
He died alone, feeling like he was trapped
他独自死去了
in an impossible situation.
仿佛身陷绝境
You're not alone here, Jay.
而你不是一个人在战斗 杰
I keep thinking, this is the last one.
我一直在想 这次是最后一次了
I'll make one more deal,
我再做一单交易
then it'll be the last one.
这一单就是最后一单了
But it never stops.
但交易一直在持续
We can stop it.
我们能阻止这一切
We just need his name.
我们只需要他的名字
Did you find our dirty cop?
你找到那个黑警了吗?
There's no Nick Bradley on the police force.
警队之中没有这个叫尼克·布莱德利的人
That's not possible.
这不可能
Maybe Jay's handler is using a cover name.
也许杰的上级用了个假名
That doesn't sound legit. If they want to stay offbook
这听上去可不合法啊 如果他们不想被记录在案的话
it does. We need to see Maz.
那就合法 我们得去见麦子
Alright, first thing in the a.m. Later.
好吧 明天一早就去 回见
What's going on?
怎么了?
I did something really stupid today.
我今天做了一件蠢事
So, um...
那么...
My friends and I,
我和朋友们
we were in a clothing store and...
我们在一家服装店里……
I got caught with some stuff that I didn't pay for.
我没有付钱就拿走了一件衣服 结果被抓住了
You're kidding me.
你在逗我吧
Look, my friends, they...
我的朋友们 他们...
they took some sweaters and they dropped it in my bag
他们拿了件毛衣 并且放在了我的包里
and I was too afraid to say anything.
我太害怕了 什么都没敢说
Some friends. Were these friends Ariel
真是”好”朋友啊 是艾利尔和西安娜
and Cianna? 'Cause their
她们吗? 那她们的父母
parents are getting a phone call right...
现在就要接到我打过去的电♥话♥了...
No, Dad, please don't.
不是的 爸爸 请别这样
OK? I just want to forget that today ever happened.
好吗? 我现在只想忘记今天的所作所为
No, honey, you can't just forget it!
不 亲爱的 你不能就这样选择忘记!
They need to know that they
她们必须知道
made a big mistake when they took advantage of you.
当她们占你便宜的时候 她们是犯了一个大错误
You know, Matt...
马特...
I used to get all riled at your coaches.
我一度经常跟你的教练吵架
I'd be halfway down the driveway,
我曾经半只脚都已经踏出了家门
plans for mayhem in my head,
满脑子都是想要揍死他的念头
until I realized the impact my actions had on you.
但我意识到这么做会对你带来很大影响 我就放弃了这样的想法
Alright. We can put a pin in this...
好吧 我们可以先放下这事不谈…
for now.
暂时不谈
I think I know what'll make you feel better, honey.
我想我知道有什么东西能让你感觉好一些了 宝贝
You want some rocky road ice cream?
你想来一点内含坚果的石板街冰淇淋吗?
Thanks, Dad, but I don't really have an appetite right now.
谢谢你 爸爸 但我现在真的没什么胃口
It's not like Jules to turn down ice cream.
会拒绝冰淇淋 这一点都不像她
Bringing a drug dealer in off the street
在街头抓捕一个毒贩子
is not considered a felony, Angie.
可不是什么重罪 安吉
Obstructing an active police investigation, however...
妨碍警♥察♥执行公务的话 却是...
Just run Jay's profile. I did. He's not in the system.
快把杰的档案调出来 我查过了 他不在警局系统里面
He’s got you chasing your own tail. We know Jay's a C.I.
他这是在让你们事倍功半 我们知道杰是个线人
If he's not in the system, then some rogue cop's running him
如果他的名字不在系统中的话 那就是有黑警没有照章办事
offbook, and that is a felony. Which cop?
并且还利用他 而这就是重罪 哪个警♥察♥?
He gave a false name. Hence the off-book part.
他给了个假名 因为不想让行动被记录在案
Wow. I know yours
哇 我知道这件事很难
is an impossible job, but this cop has a body count.
你几乎不可能完成 但这个警♥察♥已经造成了人员死亡
It could get worse. It stinks, Kurtis, you know it does.
情况还有可能变得更糟 这事有毒 柯蒂斯 你懂的
All I know is you guys have the Karaoke Kid as a client,
我只知道 你们俩的客户是个爱唱卡拉OK的小孩
and you're the one inhaling the fumes.
你们两个才是被冲昏了头脑
Wait. Your salsa-dancing, drug-dealing man crush,
等等 你喜欢的那个跳萨尔萨的毒品贩子
Edgar Brava. Who else likes his chubby cheeks?
埃德加·布拉瓦 还有谁喜欢他那张胖嘟嘟的小脸?
Pretty much everyone. The Four Horsemen in particular.
几乎所有人都喜欢 四骑士最喜欢
Who are they? The Drug Squad dream team.
他们是谁? 警队缉毒梦之队
That's him. That's the guy I saw, Maz.
是他 那就是我看见的人 麦子
How do we get to him? You don't.
我们要如何接近他? 你们接近不了
There's untouchable and then there's Tyler Pryce.
你们动不了他 他可是泰勒·普莱斯
But I saw him.
但我看见他了
If he's running a rogue operation, if kids are dying...
如果他正在操纵一起肮脏的勾当 还有小孩牺牲…
Tyler Pryce is a legend. He's nailed more bad guys than Batman.
泰勒·普莱斯是个传奇人物 他抓过的坏人比蝙蝠侠还多
Teddy Borges was not a bad guy and Teddy Borges is dead.
泰迪·博格斯不是个坏孩子 但他却死了
I don't want Jay to be next.
我不希望杰是下一个牺牲品
You are going on the paranoid ramblings of a half-baked hipster.
你们这是听信了一个幼稚颓废派的一家胡言
We're going on more than that.
我们手上还有不少证据
We saw what Jay was buying. We saw him turn it over to Pryce.
我们看见杰买♥♥的东西 也看见他把货交给了普莱斯
Angie, I would do anything for you, but I can't touch this thing.
安吉 我愿意为你做任何事 但这件事我管不了
If this was a police operation.
如果这是一次警方的行动
wouldn't there be some kind of evidence?
不应该会留下什么证据吗?
Evidence. Shade's right.
证据 谢德说得对
Jay bought cocaine and a handgun,
杰买♥♥了可♥卡♥因♥和手♥枪♥
which he turned over to Pryce. So if it's on the book,
然后把它们交给了普莱斯 如果这件事被记录在案的话
it's in the records. Call Evidence.
那我们就有据可查 快给鉴证科带电♥话♥
And what do I tell Evidence that I'm looking for?
那我要怎么跟鉴证科说我在找什么呢?
Cops don't look into other cops,
警♥察♥是不会调查自己的同伴的
Angie. You of all people should know that.
安吉 你比任何人都清楚这一点
You're a good cop, Maz. Enjoy that promotion.
你是个好警♥察♥ 麦子 祝升职愉快
I'm sorry, buddy, but we're running out of options.
抱歉 兄弟 但我们没有选择了
A lawyer can help. Just tell them everything you told us.
律师能帮上忙 你把告诉我们的话全部告诉他们就行了
Pryce said no lawyers or the charges stick.
普莱斯说过 不准找律师 否则我仍然会被起诉
There's gotta be something.
应该还有别的办法的
Unless we can get a cop onside,
除非我们能有警方的帮助
there's not really much we can do.
否则我们也没有什么可以帮上忙的了
Alright, listen. There's only
好了 听着 想做这件事
one way to do this thing. If we take down Pryce,
就只有一个办法 如果我们扳倒了普莱斯
then we, the cops, could lose a chance to take down Tyrell,
那么我们警♥察♥也许会失去抓捕提利尔的机会
and Tyrell is scum. Oh, it's OK.
而提利尔是个人♥渣♥ 喔 好吧
Maz, this is Jay.
麦子 这是杰
Oh, hey, how you doing? Detective Mazhari.
喔 嘿 你好 我是马扎里警探
Does this mean you're in? No. You're in.
你这算是入伙了? 不 是你们入了警方的伙
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表