剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Ha ha ha! Five in a row. Drink up.
哈哈哈! 连续扔进五次了 干了它
Why does the loser have to drink? Guess who just landed
为什么输家需要喝酒? 猜猜谁搞定了
a new client? We are made in the Shade,
新客户? 是谢德
and yes, I just said that.
是的 我就这么说了
Wow. Is this as strangely provocative as it looks?
哇 我眼前的这一幕就如看上去的一样奇怪又气人吧?
Maybe don't answer. We're celebrating!
也许先别回答了 我们在庆祝!
Maz is getting promoted to Detective Sergeant.
麦子升职成为调查警司了
Can you not jinx it, please? It's not official yet.
你先别咒我了 好吗? 还不是官方消息呢
Come on, even I heard the rumour. You're a lock.
得了吧 连我都听见传闻了 你妥妥的
Congrats, but can we bring it
恭喜 但是话题
back to me for a second? My Craigslist ad paid off.
能回到我这吗? 我在克雷格列表上投放的广♥告♥费赚回来了
Craigslist? Solid plan.
克雷格列表? 听起来很靠谱
This one is the real deal. The guy's name is Jay Lee.
这是真的 客户的名字叫李杰
He owns an awesome karaoke bar and he makes
他拥有一家很棒的卡拉OK吧
the best absinthe flip you've ever tasted.
能调出你喝过最好的苦艾酒
Sounds intriguing. Put the file on my desk. I'll look at it later.
听上去很有趣 把文件放我桌上吧 我等下看
Yeah, here's the thing: I kinda said yes.
这事是这样的: 我差不多答应了这桩案子
Oh, dude, you should have vetted it through Angie.
噢 伙计 你得和安吉商量的
There's a lot of nutbars on the interweb.
网上还是有很多脑残的
Does this look nutbar?
这些看起来脑残吗?
♪ Born to be wild ♪
为狂而生 为野而活
♪ Born to be wild ♪
为狂而生 为野而活
Hey, we're looking for Jay Lee?
嘿 我们在找李杰
Out back. Thanks.
在后面 谢谢
You karaoke? Hell, no. Shades don't sing.
你唱K吗? 当然不 谢德从来不唱歌♥
At least not in public.
至少不在公众场合
Huh. I thought your hockey career made you impervious
哈 我以为你之前的冰球生涯已经把你锻炼到没脸没皮
to public humiliation. My hockey paycheques
不受公众影响了 是我打冰球赚回来的钱让我
made me impervious to public humiliation.
无惧于大众的羞辱
There's our client.
这就是我们的客户
Look, I know you're all about researching our clients
听着 我知道你通常会在接单之前先调查客户的
before you commit, but Jay is genuinely scared.
但杰是真的很害怕
So what's his story? He thinks he's being followed.
所以他有什么故事? 他觉得他被人跟踪了
He wants us to watch him day and night. You know,
他希望我们从早到晚能看着他 你懂的
snap some pictures, keep an eye out for suspicious characters.
拍些照片啦 看看周围有没有嫌疑人
I'm gonna need more specifics.
我需要更多的细节
A friend of his suddenly went
他的一个朋友突然失踪了
missing and it's got him kind of freaked out.
这让他有些崩溃
Guy's name is Teddy Sparkle.
失踪的人名字叫泰迪·斯巴克
Did Teddy Sparkle disappear with or without his unicorn?
那这只小泰迪消失的时候有没有带着他的独角兽?
You mock because you didn't bring this case in yourself.
你嘲笑只是因为这不是你自己找的案子
Well, I'd prefer if you'd asked me first.
我希望你最好能先问下我
I mean, I have more experience vetting the marginal customers.
我指 我在审核边缘客户方面更有经验
This isn't that kind of case. Jay's a stand-up guy.
这不是平常的那种案子 杰是个坦率正直的人
If by stand-up guy you mean drug dealer...
如果你的坦率正直指的是毒品贩子的话…
Give your buddy his money back. I'm calling this one.
把钱还给他 这事我说了算
Wait! Do you remember why you first hired me?
等等! 你还记得你一开始的时候为什么聘用我吗?
Good hair? Good instincts.
因为发型不错? 因为直觉
My gut tells me there's something here, Angie.
我的直觉告诉我这里面有故事 安吉
Do you trust me or not?
你信任我吗?
This better be one amazing absinthe flip.
这苦艾酒最好是好喝的
I know how it looked, but it's not what you think.
我知道这看上去像是那回事 但这绝不是你们想的那样
I'm not a dealer. So what was in the bag?
我不是毒品贩 所以包里的是什么呢?
I'm not really at liberty to say.
我无权说
All I can tell you is nice catch. You guys are clearly
我只能说你们真棒
the right people for the job, and please keep it up.
你们肯定是这桩活的不二人选 请继续保持
Is this part of some elaborate hipster art project?
这跟某个精心策划的颓废派成员艺术展有关吗?
Are we going to be on Vimeo? I'm pretty sure
我们会在Vimeo里出现吗? 我很确定
I'm in danger.
我现在很危险
It's hard to explain. Well, give it a shot.
这很难解释 试试看吧
Tell us about your friend who disappeared,
跟我们讲讲你那位失踪的朋友
Teddy NotHisRealName Sparkle. Teddy and I met here.
就是那位泰迪·不是真名·斯巴克 泰迪和我是在这里遇到的
He was a regular at 30s Jazz Night.
他是三零年代爵士夜的常客
A while back, he got busted with an ounce of weed
不久前 他因为一盎司大♥麻♥被捕了
and he... he changed.
然后他...他变了
Got paranoid, wouldn't talk about it and then...
变得很偏执 不愿意谈论此事 然后...
I haven't seen him for two weeks.
我已经两周没有见他了
And you think the same thing's gonna happen to you?
你觉得同样的事情也会发生在你身上?
We hang in the same circles. Drugdealing circles.
我们都在同一个圈子了 毒贩圈
I swear I don't sell drugs.
我发誓我不卖♥♥毒品
But I feel this malevolent presence around me.
我能感受到这恶魔般的存在就在我身边
If you guys tail me, keep an eye out, maybe we can,
如果你们跟着我 看着我 也许我们可以
you can find out who. But don't come too c-close.
你们可以查到是谁 但是别跟得太…太紧了
You cannot, under any circumstances,
你们不能在任何情况下
get caught tailing me.
因为跟着我而被抓了
And it's only for two days. If you still think I'm crooked
只需要两天 如果你们还觉得我是骗子
after that, call the c-c-cops.
打给警...警♥察♥
No, no, no, just scratch that. Uh...
不 不 不 划掉这句 我说错了
Please. I need your help.
拜托了 我需要你们的帮助
Look, I have no illusions about why people come to P.I.S
听着 我对人们为什么去寻求网络帮助没有心存幻想
and I'm not big on judging.
但我也不会因此评判别人
But I don't work for dealers.
但是我不为毒贩工作
Two days. And we'll walk sooner if you're shining us on.
两天 如果你在骗我们 我们就走
Look, just between me and you, what's going on?
喂 这话只在你我之间 到底发生了什么?
You're making me look bad. Sorry, Shade.
你让我脸上无光了 抱歉 谢德
I never want to make a man
我从不希望让一个男人
look less than amazing in front of his woman.
在他的女人面前显得很糟糕
Angie's my boss!
安吉是我老板!
I am not getting boss vibes.
我感受不到老板的气场
Are you high right now?
你嗑嗨了吧?
Scrambled eggs, pea meal bacon. Jules's favourite,
炒蛋 豌豆培根 茱尔斯的最爱
always has been. If she's late getting up,
一直是这样 如果她起晚了
she doesn't get her vote. Over-easy, sausage.
她吃不到这些的 简单 香肠就搞定了
This is your granddaughter we're talking about here.
我们在讲的可是你外孙女诶
Game on.
游戏开始
Jules, your grandfather's trying to cheat us
茱尔斯 你爷爷又一次想要骗我们
out of scrambled eggs, again. OK, anything but eggs.
不做炒蛋 好吧 除了鸡蛋都行
Ariel snuck tamagoyaki into the play last night
艾利尔偷偷往剧院里带了玉子烧
and I am done with eggs for a week.
我这一周都不想吃鸡蛋了
Granola it is. Grano... Ugh. Who's Ariel?
那就吃麦片吧 麦... 额 谁是艾利尔?
Only the coolest girl in drama.
只是剧中最酷的女孩罢了
Look at you, hitting it off with the cool kids.
瞧瞧你 和酷小孩们玩
Yeah, and they're seniors. Can't believe they invited me out.
是的 他们是高年级学生 真难以相信他们邀请我了
But I'm probably never going to hear from them again.
但是我大概再也不会接到他们的消息了
So call them. Doesn't hurt to prove you're interested.
那就打给他们 证明你很感兴趣又没事
No, no.
不
In this scenario, if you want to be the cool kid, you gotta
在这种情况下 如果你想变成酷孩子
hang back. Let them reach out. Me and Ariel are hitting
你就要让他们来找你 我和艾利尔打算
the mall after school. It's only a matter of time
放学之后去商场 他们打给你
before they call you. Sorry, I wasn't listening.
这只是时间问题 抱歉 我刚刚没在听
Gotta get back to her.
得打回去给她
My coolest father moment ever, and she didn't even notice.
这是我最酷的父亲时刻了 她竟然都没有注意到
Yep. Get used to it.
是啊 习惯就好
Sparkle. Uh, Teddy, or Theodore?
姓氏是斯巴克 名字是泰迪还是席二铎我忘了
See if he's shown up as a missing person.
看看他在不在失踪名单里
OK. Thanks, Maz.
好的 谢谢 麦子
Maz again. You guys really are close.
又是麦子 你们真是很亲
Well, I'm happy to call him a friend. I'll be very happy
我很乐于把他当朋友 我更乐于
to call him Detective Sergeant. Good to have friends
叫他调查警司 有在高位的
in high places. Clients in high places,
朋友真好 不过这次是有位磕嗨了的
however... He's doing fine.
客户… 他很好
His bar is thriving, even if he is an MBA drop-out
他的酒吧生意很好 就算他是个MBA的辍学生
with a bachelor's degree in... philosophy and botany?
并且有着哲学和植物学的本科学位
Perfect for a bartender. I spoke to a loose-lipped
做酒吧招待很完美了 我和口风不紧的
teller at his bank. He hasn't missed a single loan payment.
银行职员谈过了 他从来没漏交过一次贷款
Told you. He's a good kid.
告诉过你了 他是好孩子
I wonder if the mob's trying to shake him down.
我怀疑是不是黑帮想拉他下马
Well, his bar will be right in their wheelhouse.
他们可以用他的酒吧来打掩护
Are you warming up to our botany-loving buddy?
你准备好去见我们的植物爱好者仁兄了吗?
Like you said: paid in cash.
像你说的: 付现就行
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表