剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
that your grandfather had me write when I was 14.
你爷爷在我14岁的时候写给我的
"Family comes first."
"家庭至上"
Yeah.
对
I'm working on that one.
我正在为此努力
OK, but seriously, what are you going to do for a job?
好的 讲真的 你准备找什么工作呢?
I'm working on that too.
这个我也在努力中
All right, Kempler.
好吧 凯普勒
Today's the day.
就是今天了
Hey, you're Matt Shade!
嘿 你是马特 谢德!
Yeah! No. No.
对! 不 不
I was there that night you scored the goal in overtime!
你在超时赛拿下金牌的那晚我也在
Funny story, that was actually an accident. I was just trying
有趣 其实当时有个小意外 我本来打算
to chip it over to Dougie, next thing I knew,
把球传给道吉 接下来我知道的是
it was in the top of the net...
球已经在网的上面...
This seems like trouble. Something wrong with my car? No?
看起来有点问题 是我的车有问题吗? 不是?
You know who this is, honey? This is Matt Shade.
你知道这是谁吗 亲? 这是马特 谢德
Shadow. Best pest in the League for years.
谢无常 联盟里连续好几年最棒的球员
Forget about me, you know who this is?
别提了 你知道这是谁吗?
Art Kempler. You don't say!
阿特 凯普勒 你别说哈!
Rock star politician, entrepreneur, bon vivant. Hell,
摇滚明星 政♥治♥家 商人 生活达人
you probably want his autograph.
你估计想要签名吧
No, you definitely want his autograph.
不 你绝对是来要他的签名的
Why not the both of you?
为什么不把你们两个的都要了呢?
We still talking autographs? Ha, ha, ha! And he's funny.
你是指签名吗? 哈哈哈!他好逗
You wouldn't happen to have some sort of paper
你不会刚刚好有什么纸
we could both sign, would you, sweetheart?
可以让我们两个都签名吧 亲?
You know, I'm also a multitasker, Art.
你知道 我还是个多面手 阿特
I've heard that.
我听说过
Well, you probably haven't heard the latest.
你可能没听说过最新的
Has he, partner? Mr. Kempler? You've been served.
他有吗 搭档? 凯普勒先生? 你被传唤了
What? You're kidding!
什么? 你逗我呢!
"You've been served". I like the sounds of that.
"你被传唤了" 我喜欢这个发音
"Partner?"
"搭档?"
Associate? No.
同事? 不要
Colleague? Definitely not.
同僚? 绝对不要
Teammate! Not happening.
队员! 不
Come on, I'm a good teammate! OK, stop.
拜托 我是超级好的队员! 停
You ask anyone I used to play with, they'll tell ya. Just stop!
问问我曾经一起共事过的 他们都会告诉你的 停!
Dream on, man.
做梦吧你
I'm a really good teammate! Not happening.
我真的是超级好的队员! 不可能
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表