剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
There's millions of dollars at stake here.
这可是一笔几百万的生意
If Cory took that away from Brendan,
如果克里从布兰登拿到了药
he also took it away from Jamie. They're both suspects.
那他就是从婕米那拿了药 他们都是嫌疑人
Alright.
好吧
This feels like the point
现在最主要的是
in time where we need some actual evidence,
我们需要些确凿的证据
like finding the drugs. That'd be great,
比如说找到药 那是当然
but I'm not a cop, I can't
但是我不是警♥察♥ 我拿不到搜查令
subpoena a hockey bag or an agent's briefcase.
去搜查人家的曲棍球包或者经纪人的公文箱
What about searching their hotel rooms?
那么搜他们的房♥间呢?
"Excuse me, sir or madam",
"不好意思 先生或者女士"
please step aside while I toss your room for illegal steroids"?
请借过 我们要搜查你们房♥间是否有非法的类固醇药物" 这样吗?
Who said anything about asking?
谁说我们要去请求同意的?
Does this key work on every door? Will you step back, please?
这个钥匙是万能的吗? 你可不可以闪开啊?
That thing you did with your key card... Highly illegal.
你用你的钥匙卡开门... 十分不合法
And if we get caught...
假如我们被抓了...
Break and enter. So if we are caught, we drank too much
非法入侵 如果我们被抓了 我们就装作一副喝多了
and ended up in the wrong room. "All these rooms look the same."
走错房♥间的样子 "每个房♥间看上去都差不多嘛"
Got any more of those? No. No touching.
还有多余的手套吗? 没了 别碰任何东西
So your friend Doug Gilmour... you sure this
所以你朋友 道格 吉尔莫... 你能确保
autograph session's gonna keep everyone in the bar?
那个亲笔签名环节 可以让所有人都留在酒吧里?
Absolutely. Everybody loves Dougie.
当然 大家都爱道格
Like 45-minutes-nobody-comes-up-here loves Dougie?
有45分钟都没人过来的 那么爱道格吗?
Definitely.
绝对的
Except Dougie couldn't make it.
除非道格来不了
What? Then we need to get out of here!
什么 我们得赶快离开这里了!
Relax, they're hockey players.
放轻松 他们都是冰球运动员
It'll take them at least an hour to give up hope.
让他们失去信心至少得花一个小时
Longer if they're Leafs fans.
如果他们是枫叶队球迷的话 会更久
Fine. Tell me something about Jamie,
好吧 告诉我些婕米的事
and don't tell me her bra size.
别告诉我她罩杯尺码就行了
32B. Jamie has been Brendan's agent for about six years.
32B 婕米当布兰登的经纪人有六年时间了
Nothing would make me happier than representing your son.
没有什么比当你儿子经纪人更让我开心了
Let's order up a cocktail,
我们可以点杯鸡尾酒
and I'll explain to you how we'll make your son
我会跟你细细道来 怎么让你儿子成为
a millionaire.
百万富翁
What, you're no good with heights?
什么 你恐高吗?
It's definitely not my forte. We're four stories up.
我并不擅长 我们才有四层楼高
"Up" Being the key word.
"高"是关键词
This balcony is huge! I could park the Porsche up here.
这阳台好大啊! 我都可以停一辆保时捷了
We'll have endorsement deals as soon as he's drafted,
只要你儿子应招进来 我们就肯定会有广♥告♥代言
I promise.
我保证
If she had drugs in her room... I would have found them.
如果她房♥里有药... 我早就找到了
Which means it's time we move on to Sam's room, right next door.
这就代表我们得转移阵地到隔壁 山姆的房♥间去
Oh, that's convenient. Group rate. You should be thankful.
还真是方便啊 团购的房♥ 你该谢天谢地
You're not helping.
你在帮倒忙好吗
We're running out of time. You can do this.
来不及了 你能做到的
Don't mock me.
别嘲笑我
I wasn't mocking you, I was trying to be supportive.
我没嘲笑你 我只是想帮你
Oh. OK.
噢 是吗
Back off! Back off, I can do this!
退后! 退后! 我自己能行!
Alright.
好吧
Now's the time when you're
现在你该
supposed to drop down into the balcony.
下到阳台上了
I think I'm stuck. You're not stuck.
我觉得我被卡住了 才没有
I'm definitely stuck.
我绝对是被卡住了
Ah! Thanks a lot.
啊! 真是谢谢了
Show-off. Alright, Sam's room.
赤♥裸♥裸的炫耀 好了 这是山姆的房♥间
Ooh, she should really call for backup. Teenage boys
噢 她真应该叫个帮手 年轻人
are disgusting.
还真是不修边幅啊
I've been to your office. You could be a teenage boy.
我到过你的办公室 你也算是个"年轻人"
My dad used to say that. Used to?
我爸也曾这么说过 曾?
He died last year. Car crash.
他去年去世了 车祸
Oh. I'm sorry.
哦 请节哀
Thanks.
谢谢
So you've been going it alone since then?
所以那时起你就一直单身?
I thought about closing it up,
我想过要翻篇
maybe going back to school.
也许是回学校去
So what stopped you?
但是你为什么没有这么做?
It's stupid, right?
这很蠢吧?
Breaking into hotel rooms to root
闯进人家酒店房♥间
through hockey bags looking for illegal steroids.
去人家包里找非法类固醇
We could be arrested at any minute.
我们随时会被逮捕
I love it.
我很喜欢
She's gone.
她走了
Looks easy, but it's not.
看起来很简单 但是并非如此
It's really actually not.
这真的很难
Don't worry. You're not making it look easy.
别担心 反正你也不能让它更好开
I'm gonna go check the bathroom. No touching.
我去检查一下浴室 别碰任何东西
Ugh! So, say we solve this,
啊! 我说 假如我们解决这个案子
what's next for Matt Shade?
马特 谢德的下个任务是什么呢?
When we solve it, Cory's back on the ice
我们解决这案子 克里就能清清白白
with a clean record and I go back to scouting full time.
重回冰球圈 我呢 也能全心全意当我的球探
Don't you have it all figured out! And the head of the League
你这不是规划得好好的吗! 大联盟的经理
promised me... Wait a second.
向我保证... 等一下
Those are Cory's gloves, I bought them for him. Look.
这是克里的手套 是我买♥♥给他的 看
His initials. Why would Sam have them?
这是他的名字缩写 山姆怎么会有?
I have no idea. The paramedics removed them
我也不知道 他倒地的时候护理员明明
from Cory when he hit the ice.
脱掉了这双手套啊
Doesn't make sense that Sam would grab them.
山姆拿到了这双手套 这说不通啊
Steroid cream.
类固醇乳膏
It's absorbed through the skin.
这是通过他皮肤吸收的
Sam put steroid cream in Cory's gloves.
山姆把类固醇乳膏涂到克里的手套里
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
The disturbance was coming from this room.
声音好像是从这个房♥间传出来的
Hey, fellas!
嘿 伙计们!
Honey, why are there guys in our room? I don't know, honey.
亲爱的 为什么这些家伙会在我们房♥间啊? 我不清楚啊 亲爱的
Maybe they're bringing us more champagne. Yeah!
也许他们会给我们更多香槟吧 噢耶!
What are you doing in here?
你们在这房♥间干嘛?
I think that last margarita really did me in.
我觉得是刚刚那杯玛格丽特把我撂在这里了
Is that Matt Shade?
这是马特 谢德吗?
Honey, I think we might be in the wrong hotel room.
亲爱的 我觉得我们好像走错房♥间了
Oh, no!
噢 不会吧!
Guys, we can just forget this whole thing ever happened.
兄弟 我们可以忘记刚刚发生的一切
I'll get you tickets behind the players' bench.
我可以给你们VIP票 正好在球员休息区后方
You're not a scout anymore. You can't get those tickets.
你都不是球探了 你根本搞不到票好吗
I am basically back in the scouting game.
基本上我又重新回到球探领域里了
Your pick went down. Yeah.
你选的人完蛋了 是的
It was a publicity stunt, come on!
拜托 这就是一个宣传噱头
The balconies were part of the stunt.
阳台也是吸人眼球的一部分
Yes. They were filming us.
没错 他们在拍我们
You guys really don't recognize who this is?
你们难道没认出来她是谁吗?
It's Kim Kardashian!
金·卡戴珊!
Thanks for getting us out of a jam, Kim.
金 谢谢你把我们救出来
Now, who are we meeting? I know a guy.
我们现在是去见谁? 我认识的一个人
Oh, Angie.
哦 安吉
What was so important that we had to meet here,
有什么事情那么重要吗?
in my least favorite parking lot?
非得在我最讨厌的停车场见面
Ah, Kurtis. When have I
柯蒂斯 我什么时候跟你解释过
ever explained my weird forensic needs to you?
为什么要找你帮忙做一些离奇的鉴定吗?
If you would be so kind,
如果你人够好
check the residue inside. We're looking for evidence
检查一下里面的残留物 我们在找留有
of a steroid cream or gel. - Sounds disgusting...
类固醇膏体或胶体的证据 -真恶心...
Naturally I'm intrigued. Any other requests?
当然我很感兴趣 还有别的要求吗?
Tomorrow's better than three weeks from now?
最好明天给我结果 不要等到三周以后
Demanding.
要求挺高啊
But I think I can help you. Who's your shadow?
但是我觉得我能帮得上你 你这个跟班儿的是谁?
You pretending you don't know?
你是装不知道吗?
He doesn't know. Matt Shade. He used to play hockey.
他确实不知道 马特 谢德 他以前是打冰球的
Professionally. For a lot of money. Wow,
职业的 挣得不少 哇哦
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表