剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Great, that'll give you a chance to see how Jules gets around.
挺好 这能让你看看茱尔斯是如何四处走动的
So lame.
这招烂透了
Sonar.
绝对是声波定位
Thanks for the update, Linda.
谢谢你告诉我最新进展 琳达
Any changes, you call me, alright?
有任何变化 你都要打电♥话♥给我 好吗?
Assuming she gets in,
假设她得以入学
how are you planning to pay for all this? I'll figure it out.
你打算怎么支付学费? 我会解决的
Yeah, well, let me know when that
好吧 如果你的第三次抵押贷款被批准了
third mortgage gets approved. Or maybe that's why
让我知道一下 或者说 这就是你
you were late?
迟到的原因?
Something came up. Hm.
临时有事发生了 嗯
Cory's in the hospital, Dad.
克里进医院了 老爸
He had a heart attack on the ice. What?
他在溜冰场上心脏病发 什么?
What happened? The doctors found PEDs. He had
怎么了? 医生们检测出了兴♥奋♥剂♥的痕迹
some kind of weird reaction.
他对兴♥奋♥剂♥有一些奇怪的反应
No, no. He's not a kid who would do that.
喔不 他不是会做那种事的孩子
I know.
我知道
Don't tell her about this right now.
现在先别告诉她
You know how she idolizes Cory. Yeah.
你知道她一直是克里的迷妹 好
Jules, you did great...
茱尔斯 你做得很好...
Jules, come on, I'm sorry. First you show up late,
茱尔斯 好了啦 对不起嘛 首先 你迟到了
and then you get my grades wrong. Nice one, Dad.
然后 你把我的成绩说错了 老爸 你真了不起
I dropped the thread, OK?
我当时懵逼了 好吧?
But that Principal of yours, she's one intoxicating woman...
但你们那个校长 她可真是个令人陶醉的女人...
You know,
你知道吗
today might not be a big deal for you, but for me?
今天对你而言也许并不是很重要 但对我来说
It was the most important day of my life.
这是我生命中最重要的一天了
Grandpa, let's go home. I'll be right there.
爷爷 我们回家吧 我马上就来
You should take her.
你该带她回家的
I know I should, Dad, but...
我知道 老爸 但...
You didn't see him, lying there on the ice.
你是没看见克里躺在冰上的样子
When Cory wakes up, I wanna make sure he's still got a future.
当克里醒来的时候 我想确保他的前途还在
If the IPHL thinks he's using PEDs, he's done, for life.
如果联盟认为他使用了兴♥奋♥剂♥ 他这辈子就完了
Other people can take care of that.
有其他人会去解决这件事的
You need to take care of her now.
你现在该照顾的人是她
What do you think I'm doing?
你觉得我在干嘛?
If Cory gets bounced,
如果克里被开除了
I'm never gonna be able to pay for all this.
我永远也负担不起这一切了
Alright, I know a guy. Let me make a call.
好吧 我认识个人 我打个电♥话♥
Used to be a cop, and now he runs a PI firm.
他曾是警♥察♥ 现在经营一家私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
Dad,
爸
I know hockey. I know every dirty little thing about it.
我了解冰球 360度全方面无死角的了解
What do I need a PI for?
我需要私♥家♥侦♥探♥作甚?
I'll see you later.
回头见
Hey, Jamie, you know where I can find Sam, or Brendan?
婕米 我在哪可以找到山姆或者布兰登
You here to poach him already?
你这就过来挖他了?
Not following... I was fired.
没接着... 我被炒了
I've repped Brendan since he was 15, and now I'm dumped
自布兰登15岁之后我就一直代理他 现在我倒被踹了
just as he's about to go pro. I came here to plead my case,
正值他将成为职业运动员之际 我过来是看看还有无回寰余地
Brendan won't even see me. I do not get treated like this.
布兰登甚至不见我 我不该得到这样的待遇
How's Cory? He's not good.
克里情况如何? 不太好
Strange timing, you getting fired.
你被炒的时间很奇怪啊
Screw them. There's always another player.
他们去死吧 总会有人雇我的
I hope your kid comes out of this.
我希望你的人能摆脱这事
Yeah, thanks. So you know where I can find them?
谢谢 所以你知道我能在哪找到他们吗?
Well, they're confused about what happened, so...
他们对刚发生的也是一头雾水 所以
So they're at the gym. Got it. Yep.
所以他们在健身房♥ 好嘞 对
Look at you guys.
看看你们这些小伙子们
Thought you had it all locked up, didn't ya?
以为一切都板上钉钉了 是吧?
But then on day one it became clear that Cory
但突然一天 水落石出
was gonna get one of the
克里将会拿到
contracts the rest of you were counting on.
你们梦寐以求的那份合约
Changed everything, didn't it?
天翻地覆 不是吗?
Lot of stick work today, Brendan.
今天打的好啊 布兰登
Cory's at the hospital hooked up to a half dozen machines,
克里还躺在医院 身上插满各种仪器
and none of you know what happened?
你们却没人知道发生了啥?
Eyes up, kid. Are all the players as tough as you?
小鬼 抬眼睛 所有运动员都和你一样厉害吗?
I can take 'em all, no problem.
我可以把他们全部干倒 毫无疑问
What about that kid that went down today? Could you take him?
那今天倒下的那个孩子呢?你也能干倒他?
You were there? 'Cause I think I would have noticed you.
你在那? 如果你在我肯定会注意到的
Forget it, Sam, she's outta your league.
得了吧 山姆 她可不在你的狩猎范围内
Keep focused. Combination.
专注 全套动作
What other combinations did you throw in, Sam?
你今天耍了什么手段 山姆?
I saw that tape on Cory's skates, was that your work too?
我看到了克里脚下的那胶带 也是你干的对吧?
Easy, tiger.
放轻松 小老虎
I'm working with Sam right now.
我现在和山姆在训练
If you're looking for a
如果你要找教练
trainer or some information, we can talk later.
或者信息 我们稍后再聊
Yeah, I would like that, but right now I want Sam's attention.
我倒希望如此 但我现在希望得到山姆的注意
You saw Cory coming for your sure-fire spot and you decided
你说克里要抢你的囊中之物
to do something about it,
然后你决定予以反击
didn't ya? - I'm clean, man. Back off.
不是吗? - 我没吸毒 好伐 退后
Who said anything about you not being clean? Whoa!
谁说你有罪了? 哇!
Testy.
怎么如此暴躁
Fellas, when a fight breaks out, I like to be
伙计 打架的时候 我希望成为中心
at the centre of it, or else my feelings get hurt.
如果不 我感情会受挫的
Let's talk later. Your glutes need work.
我们稍后谈吧 你屁♥股♥还需锻炼
My glutes are fine.
我屁♥股♥好的很
My glutes are Iberico hams. What d'you do, Sam?
我屁♥股♥好得像伊比利亚火腿 你干了啥 山姆?
Put something in Cory's water bottle?
在克里水壶里下了点啥?
Something that didn't belong?
不属于他的东西?
You're a loser, Shade, everyone says so.
你个丧家犬 谢德 大家都这么说
You're running around like you
你四处奔波搞得像你还有活干
still got a career when all you've got is one kid
实际上你仅剩一个笨蛋
who was stupid enough to think that you could help him.
一个蠢到以为你还能帮他的笨蛋
Is that all you got, kid?
你就会扯点嘴皮子 小鬼?
You don't hit kids.
别动手打孩子
Especially kids I'm trying to talk to.
尤其是我正和他谈话的时候
Yo, guys, check this out!
伙计们 走过路过不要错过
Matt Shade couldn't even throw a punch past a girl.
马特 谢德都打不过一个女孩子
You let a girl stop you, dude! A girl! He let a...
你被女孩吓住了 哥们! 一个女孩 他让...
Really? A girl?
搞毛?女孩?
I thought you didn't hit kids. I barely touched him.
谁刚说不动手打孩子 我就是轻轻碰了他一下
You're crazy. The both of you!
你疯了 你们俩都疯了!
I think you've done enough.
我想你做的够多了
Lady, who the hell are you?
小姐 你到底是何方神圣?
I'm Angie Everett. The PI your dad hired.
本王大名安吉 爱维利特 你♥爸♥雇的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My dad called you?
我爸找的你?
How does my dad even know you?
我爸怎么可能认识你?
Apparently your dad and my dad crossed paths, back in the day.
很明显 你♥爸♥和我爸过去有过交往
Not that I'm complaining,
不是我诉苦啊
but how come I got the junior detective?
但我怎么就得到一位初级侦探呢?
I took over the agency last year,
去年我接管了整个侦探社
so technically, you got the boss.
所以理论上来说 我是你上司
I gotta say, that trainer disguise of yours is a winner.
我得说啊 假装是教练可是个好招
I gotta say, you hockey players are predictable. At any age.
我得说 你们冰球运动员太容易被看穿了 多大的都是
Wow, this place is huge. You rent it out
哇 这地方可真大 你周末
as a roller rink on the weekends? Interpretive dance.
把它当作溜冰场租出去吗? 交谊舞
You ever think of a maid?
你有考虑过找个钟点工吗?
You ever think about keeping your opinions to yourself?
你有考虑过别随便瞎逼逼吗?
Put your hands out.
双手举起
Predictable again.
都是套路
You know, I had that kid in the palm of my hand
那孩子已经进了我的五指山了
until you showed up. Is that what you call these?
直到你出现了 这就是你的五指山?
You know what I noticed about Sam?
你知道我注意到山姆哪一点吗?
Remember when he said "I'm clean?"
还记得他说"我没吸毒"吗?
I hadn't even mentioned drugs. It was pretty much a confession.
我都没提到毒品 这差不多就是认罪了
I wouldn't jump to conclusions, but that's because
我不会贸然下定论
I'm a professional investigator, we look before we leap.
因为我可是专业的调查员 我们三思而后行
I read up on PEDs; there's three ways to take them...
我读过一些兴♥奋♥剂♥的资料 有三种途径摄入...
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表