剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I'll get you the files.
我给你文件
Any employee with access to Constellations's customer files
任何可以接触到星座速配速配顾客的员工
could have easily set up an identity theft.
都可以做身份盗窃
With that access, choosing the right target would be a breeze.
有了权限 选择受害人简直就是囊中取物
They wouldn't even have
他们甚至都不需要
to participate in the speed-dating part.
参加约会的活动
Are you OK? - Yeah, I am. I'm fine.
你还好吗? - 我没事
Would you mind if we split these files
你介不介意我们把这些文件分开
and I worked on this from home? It's Jules.
我在家处理一部分? 是茱尔斯
I missed her getting home from her date last night.
昨晚我就错过了 她约会回家
I'd like to be there when she gets home today.
今天她回来的时候我想在家
Of course. Just meet me at the office when you're done.
当然 做完了来办公室找我
Mon petit Chou-Chou.
宝贝儿
Hey. Hello.
嗨 嗨
I thought we said goodbye? We did.
我以为我们告别过了? 确实
But I couldn't leave without a parting gift.
但我不能没有告别礼物就离开
What about your flight?
你的航♥班♥怎么办?
I pushed it. Until when?
我延期了 到什么时候?
Tomorrow.
明天
After that I guess...
之后我猜...
We think someone gained access to your personal computers,
我们认为有人得到了你计算机的权限
possibly through Constellations's
可能是通过星座速配速配公♥司♥
computer system. - I'm beginning to lose
的电脑系统 - 我已经要
all faith in humanity. - I've lost mine completely.
对人类丧失信心了 - 我早就丧失了
Now that would be a genuine shame.
真是可惜啊
Let me know if any of these employee pictures look familiar.
有人看起来面熟告诉我
Now, you said after the speed-dating event
你们说在快速约会之后
that neither of you went out on any dates, correct?
你们没有再去人合约会了 对吧?
I didn't get any pings. I seriously can't believe that.
我没有得到任何赞 我真的不敢相信这个
Forget about other speeddaters.
别管别的快速约会者了
Did you meet anyone new around that time?
你们那个时候有遇到什么新人吗?
I became friendly with a woman at my gym, Helene,
我在健身房♥和一个女人变得比较要好 叫海伦
but Cyclefit isn't a strong basis
但自行车健身并不是友谊的
for friendship, I suppose. - I met somebody too.
坚实基础 - 我也遇到了一个人
Veronique. I really thought we had a connection,
薇若妮卡 我真的以为我们心有灵犀
but it fell through. - Fell through how?
但没能成功 - 怎么不成功?
She had to move back home, to Paris. To Paris.
她要搬回家 去巴黎 巴黎
There! - Veronique.
这个! - 薇若妮卡
Oh, my God. Helene.
天呐 海伦
Paris.
巴黎
Hey, what's the rush?
嘿 急什么?
I didn't want it to be awkward
万一你女儿回来了
in case your daughter comes home.
不想太尴尬
But...
但是...
how about you relax,
不如你休息
and I make us breakfast for dinner?
我给我们做一点早饭中午吃怎么样?
I love breakfast for dinner!
我就喜欢中午吃早饭!
Mm, good.
好
Leave it to me.
交给我吧
Have a shower and...
洗个澡然后...
take your time.
慢慢来
ok.
好的
Adieu, Matt Shade.
再见 马特 谢德
You lost? No, I wanted to surprise you.
你迷路了? 不 只是想给你个惊喜
I've rebooked my flight.
我重新定了我的航♥班♥
Fantastic.
不错
So...
所以...
Do you like it? - I'm curious.
你喜欢吗? - 我很好奇
Why would you buy me this CD?
为什么你要给我买♥♥这个CD?
Well, it was playing in the bookstore when we met.
我们在书店遇到时候放的就是它
I'm sure I saw you singing along.
我确定我看到你跟唱了
Liking Sarah McLachlan is a lie I told
喜欢萨拉·麦克拉克伦是一个谎言
on my Constellations questionnaire,
我在星座速配速配公♥司♥的问卷上写的
along with the lie I told about what I do for a living.
一起的谎言还包括了我的工作
I saw the pictures in your office.
我看见你办公室的照片了
So you've lived a whole other life.
所以你其实生活在完全不同的生活里
I did, before someone stole it from me.
是的 在别人偷走它之前
Now I'm focused on my new life,
现在我全神贯注在新生活上
As a private investigator who's been hired
作为被雇来抓捕身份窃贼的
to catch an identity thief.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
And I bet if I looked in your purse right now,
而且我打赌 如果现在翻你的包
I'd find a couple of rare coins, wouldn't I?
我能找到几枚稀有的钱币 对不对?
Matt.
马特
What happened upstairs, between us?
楼上 我们之间发生的那些
That wasn't business.
那不是生意
It felt a lot more like pleasure, I'll give you that.
更像是寻欢作乐 我同意
Work with me.
和我一起干吧
We could make a lot of money together.
我们可以一起赚很多的钱
A lot.
很多很多
See, here's the thing.
问题是
I've already got a partner.
我已经有搭档了
In fact, you should meet her.
实际上 你应该见见她
Hi.
你好
It burns!
辣眼睛!
I know. Try rubbing your eyes really hard.
我知道 你用力揉揉眼睛
No, don't. Don't.
不 别去 别去
So cute.
太可爱了
It's the pepper spray. Yeah. Me too.
都是因为胡椒喷雾 我懂 我也是
Sylvie was a systems expert who did some work
茜尔葳是个电脑系统专家
for the speed-dating company over a year ago.
大约一年前为速配公♥司♥干了些活
She set up a mirror site that allowed her access to everyone's profiles.
她建立了一个允许自己进入用户个人档案的镜像库
The police found her rare coin collection.
警♥察♥已经找到了她收藏的珍稀钱币
It may take some time, but you'll get your money back.
可能还要过一阵 不过你会拿回你的钱的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I feel like you've given me a new lease on life.
你们让我起死回生了一样
I can echo that.
我同意
You know, the strange thing is this really feels like
有趣的是 这真的很像
one of those worst thing-best thing scenarios.
塞翁失马焉知非福的情节
Oh, yeah? How's that? Sometimes it's good to remember
是吗? 怎么说? 有时候重新开始
starting over's not the end of the world.
并不是世界末日
Shall we? Yeah.
我们走吗? 好的
We could give Constellations a run for its money.
我们可以和星座速配进行激烈竞争了
OK, look. Honey, this is over. What is?
好吧 宝贝 这该结束了 什么?
Us not being able to talk to each other.
我们不能和对方聊天
Yeah, I don't like it either.
是啊 我也不喜欢这样
I trust you and I know you're smart.
我信任你 知道你很聪明
But these boys coming around,
但那些来这的男孩们
all I can see is my little girl
我只能看到我的小女孩
and all I want to do is protect you.
并且我希望能保护你
I was talking at you and not to you,
我一直在影射你而不是和你交谈
and I'm sorry, OK? OK.
对不起 原谅我好吗? 好吧
Man. I have just come from the best...
天啊 我刚刚经历了最美妙的...
run.
跑步
In hardsoled shoes? Dad, maybe you should...
穿着硬底鞋? 爸 也许你应该...
go take a shower and get cleaned up.
洗个澡 把跑步的味道
From your run.
洗干净
That's a good idea.
好主意
So that's what they mean by "Walk of shame."
所以这就是"蒙羞之旅"啊
Honey, I know I said that we should talk about everything,
宝贝 我知道我们可以和对方说任何话题
but not that. Never that. Agreed. Yeah.
不过别说那个 永远别说 同意
Yeah. Wow.
是啊
What's with you?
你怎么了?
Part of Sylvie's M.O. Was to make sure her victim
茜尔葳的作案手法♥会♥确保她的受害者们
didn't get any date request pings after the speed-dating event.
在速配后收不到任何约会邀请的提示信息
To make them feel vulnerable.
让他们感觉脆弱
Smart. Once her mirror site was dismantled,
机智 自从拆除了她的镜像库之后
my phone blew up. Ping city.
我手♥机♥简直要炸了 信息不停
Are you going to answer any? We'll see.
你要回复吗? 走着瞧啊
So tell me, does it count as the end of a slump
和我说说 如果性♥爱♥是欺诈的一部分的话
if sex was part of the con?
还算是低潮期结束吗?
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表