剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Sir, this isn't a bank card.
先生 这不是银行卡
Ah, I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's my I.D. I'm a private investigator.
这是我的执照 我是名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Not a very private one, apparently.
显然不够注重隐私
You still take cash? Yeah.
你收现金么 收
You did that on purpose. Come on, honey.
你是故意的 别这么说 宝贝
I just got this bad boy yesterday,
我昨天才拿到的执照
so what if I'm a little excited? Could you ease it up a bit?
我有点激动难耐 你能稍微收敛点么
My study partner's gonna be here any second and I'd appreciate it
我的学习伙伴就要来了 如果你低调点的话
if you turn down the weird. Most kids would be proud
我会很感激 大多数孩子
to have a P.I. For a father.
会为有一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥爸爸感到自豪
Who? Thomas Magnum?
谁 托马斯·马格农
Oceanfront estate, red Ferrari, epic moustache?
海滨别♥墅♥ 红色法拉利 经典大胡子
That name just sounds made up.
这名字听起来像捏造的
My name sounds made up.
我的名字听起来也像捏造的
Veronica Mars.
维罗妮卡·马尔斯
维罗妮卡·马尔斯,美剧《美眉校探》女主角
菲利普·马洛和萨姆·斯佩德都是侦探小说男主
Oh, now I get it. Well, well, well.
这个我知道 看看谁来了
If it isn't Angie Everett, my partner. Partner.
这不是安吉·埃弗雷特吗 我的搭档 搭档
It still sounds strange when I say it out loud.
说出来还是觉得有点怪
That's because you're my employee.
那是因为我是你老板
Right. Hi, Jules.
是啊 你好 茱尔斯
Hi, Angie. Did you know my dad's a private investigator?
你好 安吉 你知道我爸爸是私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
No way. Yeah.
不可能吧 真的
Is your study buddy a dude?
你的学习伙伴是个男生吗
OK, don't say anything stupid.
别说些蠢话
Or you know what? Just don't say anything at all. Thanks.
算了 你还是什么都别说了 谢谢
Hey, Jules.
嗨 茱尔斯
Hey. Liam, Dad.
嗨 利亚姆 这是我爸爸
Dad, Liam.
爸爸 这是利亚姆
And Angie. She's my dad's boss.
这是安吉 她是我爸的老板
Woman's in charge. Right on.
女人说了算 好极了
Oh, I got your bag. Thanks.
我帮你拿包 谢了
No problem.
不客气
So how are you doing? "Woman's in charge"?
今天过得怎么样 "女人说了算"
Isn't he a little slick for a 14-year-old?
作为十四岁的孩子他有点太圆滑了
I think he's cute! If I was 14.
如果我十四岁的话我会觉得他很可爱
Everett Investigations.
埃弗雷特侦探所
Yes, Mr. King. I know who you are.
是的 金先生 我知道你是谁
Oh, my goodness.
天哪
Of course, we'll be right there.
当然了 我们马上到
What? What's going on?
怎么 发生什么事了
That was Thomas King, the author.
是托马斯·金打来的 那位作家
Frank Garrison's in the hospital.
弗兰克·加里森住院了
Who? I'll do the talking.
谁 我去跟他们沟通
OK. Yeah. Come on!
好吧 快来
You know, once, Frank tried to wrestle a bear.
知道吗 弗兰克曾想和一只熊搏斗
It was in a bar in St. Petersburg.
在圣彼得堡的一家酒吧
Remember that? We were at a writer's conference.
记得吗 我们当时在参加一个作家会议
I'm not gonna lie. There was vodka involved.
坦白讲 我们喝了伏特加
It's hard to see him like this.
很少见到他这么虚弱
He's one of the great writers of our generation.
他是我们这一代最伟大的作家之一
A true genius.
一位真正的天才
When did he first reach out to you, Mr. King?
他第一次联♥系♥你是什么时候 金先生
Call me Tom. I haven't spoken to Frank in years.
叫我汤姆就行 我很多年没和弗兰克联♥系♥过了
the Governor General's Award.
我想他生我的气了
He could be a mean-spirited son of a bitch.
他有时候是个小气的混♥蛋♥
Last week, this arrived in the mail.
上个礼拜 我收到了这个
"In the event of my death, or that I have been rendered
"如果我死了 或者奄奄一息了
incapacitated, please press the play button."
请按下播放键"
I thought it was a joke at first. I mean,
我起初以为是个玩笑
Frank's a notorious technophobe, holed up in his
弗兰克是个出了名的技术恐惧者
little shack on Ward's Island. And then this morning
在沃德岛上的小屋里离群索居 结果今早
I hear that his house had burned down.
我听说他的房♥子被烧了
Hi, Tom. I guess if you're watching this
嗨 汤姆 如果你看到这个视频
I'm either dead or I'm in a coma near death,
说明我已经死了或者不久于人世
or you've just chosen to ignore my note,
又或者你没按我便条上说的做
in which case I should've gone with Michael Ondaatje.
那我就去跟去世的迈克尔·翁达杰重逢了
Son of a bitch. All I want you to do here
混♥蛋♥ 我想让你
is find the most impressive private investigators in the city
找到城里最厉害的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
and then I want you to get them to look into what the heck
然后让他们调查这里到底发生了什么
is happening here. There's two envelopes.
这有两个信封
Open up the blue envelope.
打开蓝色那个
Alright. That should be enough to pay their expenses.
这应该够付侦探的费用了
OK. Open up the other envelope, the red one.
好了 打开另一个红色信封
I found these on my windowsill last night.
我昨晚在我家窗台发现的
There they were, lined up there,
它们整齐地摆在那
like five little brass tombstones.
就像五个黄铜墓碑
Somebody on this crazy little island's trying to kill me.
这疯狂小岛上有人想杀我
Tom, remember I said this. Trust no one.
汤姆 记住 别相信任何人
Why are you so excited about this old hack writer anyhow?
你为什么对一个唯利是图的老作家这么上心
Frank Garrison is not a hack. This is the man who wrote
弗兰克·加里森不是这样的人 他写了
The Devil's Playground, one of the most important books
《恶魔游乐场》 上个世纪最伟大的
of the last hundred years. I Googled him.
著作之一 我谷歌♥搜索过他
He wrote one book 25 years ago and gave up.
他二十五年前写过一本书然后放弃了
Can you blame him, after the Lovegrove incident?
这不是他的错 尤其是发生了洛夫格罗夫事件
Didn't you take English Lit?
难道你没上过英国文学课么
Take, or pass?
上过没还是通过没
The Devil's Playground was set in the 19th century,
《恶魔游乐场》以十九世纪为背景
but really it's an allegory for dirty political dealings
但实际是对九十年代肮脏政♥治♥交易的
in the 1990s. The uncle character was based
讽喻 这本书的主角脱胎于
on a Conservative senator named Christopher Lovegrove.
一个叫克里斯托弗·洛夫格罗夫的保守派议员
Oh, I remember that guy. He killed himself, didn't he?
我记得这个人 他自杀了 对吧
Senator Lovegrove did everything he could to trample
洛夫格罗夫议员想方设法践踏
gay rights, yet he was deep in the closet himself.
同性恋的权益 然而他自己也是同性恋
When the media found out who the uncle character was based on,
当媒体们发现这本书的原型是他
his secret was revealed.
他的秘密也被公之于众了
Lovegrove killed himself a week after it was published,
在书出版一个礼拜之后洛夫格罗夫自杀了
the novel on his lap.
小说就放在他的腿上
Well, that's why I didn't read the book. It's bad luck.
所以我没看这本书 太不幸了
It's also a masterpiece. I read it every couple of years.
它也是一部杰作 我每隔几年都看一次
Andre Agassi's biography
《阿加西自传》
is a masterpiece and I only read that once.
是本好书 可我也只读过一遍
Did you manage to colour between the lines?
你有没有画出句子里的重点呢
Frank's house is a 10-minute walk. Let's go.
弗兰克的家离这里十分钟路程 走吧
This place gives me the creeps.
这地方让我浑身不自在
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
This place is fantastic! My dad brought me here
这地方棒呆了 在我很小的时候
when I was a kid.
我爸爸把我带到这里
I wanted to pitch a tent and stay forever.
那时我搭个帐篷永远待在这里
Makes sense when you're eight.
对八岁的你来说算在情理之中
This island has everything:
这座小岛应有尽有
the best views of the city, a haunted lighthouse,
城市最棒的风景 影影绰绰的灯塔
rumours of mobsters in hiding.
地下黑帮的传说
hit his very first professional home run
第一支全垒打
into those waters right there?
打进了那里的水中吗
I was standing next to you
你看那块纪念碑的时候
when you were reading the historical plaques.
我就站在你旁边
So we're finally reading the same things!
所以我们最后读的是同样的东西
Wow. That was some fire. Yeah.
这里就是火灾现场了 没错
Let's get to work. You get some snaps of the house,
开始工作吧 你拍几张房♥子的照片
I'll go see if I can learn anything from the firemen.
我试试能不能从消防员那里得到什么信息
Really? You're going to go talk to the firemen?
真的 你要和消防员聊天
Isn't that a bit of a cliché? Women and firemen?
不会有点老套吗 女人和消防员
Sounds like a real bodice ripper.
听起来像本货真价实的色情小说
A potboiler.
还是三流作家写的
Who's the literary one now?
现在谁更精通文学
OK. Looks like the fire happened between 1 and 2 A.M.
看起来火灾发生在凌晨一点到两点之间
I'm gonna check if Mazhari can pull up the CCTV footage
我去看看马茨哈利能不能调出
of the harbour.
港口的监控录像
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表