剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Unfortunately, when I asked him
很不巧啊 我问起他
about the trunk, he tried to hold out on me.
魔术箱的事情 他好像对我隐瞒了些东西
Conrad had to "convince" him to cooperate.
科莱德不得不”说服”他配合我们
I hope you'll make it easier on yourself.
我希望你能自觉一点
If you're looking for the monkeys, I don't have them.
假如你要找那些玛雅时期的猴子 我这边的确没有
Don't even joke about that. I paid Galen
别拿猴子乱开玩笑 我给了加林太多钱了
far too much for them.
叫他帮我搞到手
No! No!
别! 别!
You give me what I want or first Conrad breaks your office,
要么你给我我想要的东西 要么克莱德先废了你的办公室
then he breaks your bones.
再废了你的骨头
So, one last time, where's the trunk?
所以 我问最后一遍 魔术箱在哪儿?
Haha! Oh, crap!
哈哈是吗! 噢 糟了!
I gotta go. Nice to meet you guys.
我得走了 很高兴见到你们
Oh no, no, no. You're not going anywhere.
噢别别别急着走啊 你哪儿都不能去
Not until you see your surprise. What?
至少得见一下我们给你的惊喜啊 什么?
Becca mentioned you had a thing for sports cars.
贝卡说你对跑车很感兴趣啊
Maybe this might make your decision a little easier.
或许这个礼物能够让你更快做好决定吧
Angie? Sorry I'm late. I...
安吉? 不好意思 我来晚了 我...
What happened? Are you OK?
怎么了? 你还好吗?
Where were you? I got held up at the party.
你去哪儿了? 我在趴体上耽搁了一会儿
Ha! I thought it was a meeting.
哈! 我以为你去开会了
What happened here? Omar Torkia happened.
发生了什么? 奥马尔·托基亚来过了
The coffee guy?! Yeah.
那个咖啡佬?! 对的
He thinks the monkeys belong to him.
他认为那些猴子属于他
He and his goon found out that we had
他和他的手下发现
the trunk, so they paid us a visit. Paid me a visit.
我们把魔术箱拿走了 所以他来了我们这里 来了我这里
You're acting like I knew this was gonna happen.
你这么说 好像我知道这事会发生一样
Maybe if you would have been here, it wouldn't have.
假如你当时在这 这可能就不会发生
So this is my fault?
这还怪我了?
You're the one out playing Ken and Barbie with your ex-wife!
你当时不是正和你的前妻玩芭比娃娃过家家吗!
Becca had nothing to do with this!
贝卡和这件事没有任何关系!
I don't care about Becca. I care about this business,
我不关心贝卡 我关心这单生意
and whether or not, you want to be part of it.
不管是不是如此 我觉得你对那份工作有意思
Look, my thing went longer than I planned. Give me a break!
听着 事情发展比我计划的时间要长 让我缓一缓!
I already did! I gave you a job when you had nothing else.
我已经给你时间了! 当你一无所有的时候我给了你份工作
Which I've been auditioning for ever since.
从那以后 我就一直在侦探工作的试用期了
They offered me a job within five minutes!
他们在不到五分钟的时间里给了我一份工作
Hard to resist for a shortcut guy.
还是要走捷径 狗改不了吃屎啊
Oh. So now we're back here.
喔 我们又说回来了
Angie Everett's people-never-change theory.
安吉·爱维利特总是认为江山易改 本性难移
Call 'em like I see 'em. No. You see what you wanna see.
事实就是如此啊 不 你只是看到了你希望看到的东西
No matter what, I'll never be good enough for you
不管我怎么做 你对我总是不够满意
because I'll never be your dad.
因为我永远都达不到你父亲的高度
You obviously want to take the other job,
显而易见 你是想换一份工作了
so I'll make it easy for you. You're fired.
我让你不那么难做好了 你被炒了
Don't do me any favours. I quit.
用不着你帮我 我不干了
Good! Get out of here!
棒极了! 给我滚蛋!
Is your mom gone already? Uh, yeah, yeah.
你妈妈已经走了吗? 呃 对
She said she needed to be at the studio early
她说她要早点去录音棚
because she told them that she was a "Winter,"
因为她告诉工作人员说她是一个高冷型
but the samples that they sent were for an "Autumn."
但是他们给的台本却要让她变成一个飒爽型
I was hoping to get her to help me pick out a tie.
我还指望她给我挑条领带呢
So you're really doing this, huh?
所以你是真的要去当主持人了 是吗?
Sure.
当然
Why?
为什么这么说?
I-I thought you liked being a P.I.
我 我以为你更喜欢当一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I do.
我喜欢啊
I mean, I did.
我是说 我曾经喜欢
It's a great opportunity for your mom, honey.
这对你妈妈来说是一个好机会 甜心
For both of us.
对我们俩来说 都是
For more money you mean? For Ellard?
是能赚更多的钱吗? 为了学校的学费?
Your school fees have nothing to do with this.
你的学费与此无关
Look, if this is what you want to do, then great.
听着 假如这是你想要做的事 那当然好
But all I know is it didn't work out
但是我知道的是
so well last time when you were constantly fighting with Mom.
上次你和妈妈吵得不可开交的时候 结果可不怎么好看
I'm saying I'm
我是说
a little surprised we're shooting the camera test already.
我们已经开始正式录影了 这令我有些惊奇
Ah, the network was so thrilled that you're taking
啊 你答应了来录节目 电视台上下都很高兴
the next step, they wanted to test it right away.
他们当然想马上开拍
Trust me, this is a good thing.
相信我 这是件好事
Here you go. OK?
这给你 好吗?
Hey. Isn't this exciting?
嘿 很兴奋吧?
Yeah.
对啊
Have you seen this? Seems a little negative.
你没有看这些台词吗? 我觉得有些负面
Come on,
拜托
when you were a sportscaster, didn't you want to say
你当直播解说员的时候 难道你不想说
Gilmour couldn't make ice without a recipe?
吉尔莫没有食谱就做不了冰?
Well, yeah, but that was a long time ago. What's Jules
这个 对啊 不过那是很早以前了 这些台词茱尔斯
gonna think of this? Don't screw this up for me,
会怎么看呢? 别给我搞砸了
alright, Matt? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just...
好吗 马特? 对不起 对不起 我只是...
I'm stressed out. This is a big opportunity for me.
我太紧张了 这个机会对我来说太重要了
For both of us.
对我们来说
I just think we should tone it down.
我只是觉得我们的台词应该温和一点
Well, I think it just reads negative.
我觉得它只是读起来有点负面
You know, picture saying it with a little wink and a smile.
你知道的 录节目的时候重要的是面带微笑 眨眨眼睛
Give it some of that trademark Matt Shade magic.
带点标志性的谢无常气质
Look, just be yourself.
看 做好自己就好
You'll be fine. Alright.
你能做到的 好吧
Exes For Breakfast camera test, take one.
“前任早餐秀” 录播 第一条
And...
然后...
action! Hi, I'm Becca D'Orsay.
开始! 嗨 我是贝卡·多尔西
And this is my ex-husband, Matt Shade.
这是我的前夫 马特·谢德
You know him as a hockey player. And you know her
你们认识的他是一个冰球运动员 你们认识的她
as the woman who took half my money in the divorce.
是从离婚案中夺走我一半财产的女人
If you want to find out why I deserved
如果你想知道为什么
all that money and more, join us for...
我应得那么多钱以及其他秘事 请收看...
Exes For Breakfast! OK. Cut!
前任早餐秀! 好 卡!
OK. That was great.
可以 这很好
Really great.
真的不错
But I'm gonna need you to say that last line together, remember?
但是我想让你们一起说最后一句台词 记得吗?
Yeah, right. Sorry about that.
喔 对 不好意思
Hey, come here. Let's have a little talk.
嘿 到这儿来 我们谈谈
Listen.
听着
I get it. It's weird working with your ex.
我知道和你的前任共事让你感觉很奇怪
You don't gotta tell me. That's my ex right over there.
你不说我也知道 因为在那儿站着的也是我的前任
You guys are partners now, OK?
可你们现在是搭档 知道吗?
So you're gonna have to commit or else this thing,
你必须得投入到工作当中去
it's not gonna work. And if you can't commit,
不然什么都白搭 如果你不能投入
fake it. Alright? Alright.
那就假装投入 成吗? 好了
Shall we try this again? OK!
我们能再来一遍吗? 好了!
Good as new.
跟新的一样完好无损
Considering my dad picked it up off the curb in the first place.
毕竟是我爸当初从路边捡来的
Hey. Hey, hey. Leave some dust. Clients won't take me seriously.
嘿嘿嘿 那点儿灰尘就别管了 客户们不会太在意的
You're the one who needs to be taking this seriously.
你才是该对这件事上心的人
Who the hell were these guys?
这些家伙到底是谁?
It doesn't matter. They wanted the trunk;
没事的 他们想要那个魔术箱
they got the trunk. End of story.
现在已经到手了 他们自然就不会再来了
And where was Shade during all this?
事情发生的时候 谢德在哪儿?
It's just as well Shade wasn't here.
当时谢德也不在
He would've just tried to be the hero and made everything worse.
不然他可能会逞英雄 然后把事情搞得更糟
Must have been
看来你们之间的
some fight to make you go back to being a lone wolf.
一些争执让你不得不孤军作战
One fight broke up a partnership.
一次争吵就结束了一段伙伴情谊
What is that one? I gotta go.
你说什么? 我得走了
I think one of my witnesses is lying to me.
我觉得有个目击证人在撒谎
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
I had a thought about Donatella.
我有些怀疑多纳泰拉
Your new job permits that? Very funny.
你的新工作允许你这样做吗? 真有意思
I was thinking that her and Galen
我觉得她和加林
are still partners, that they faked their breakup.
还是搭档 他们只是装作不合
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表