剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
It ran in every newspaper
克里斯托弗·洛夫格罗夫的尸体被发现后
after the discovery of Christopher Lovegrove's body.
这张照片曾出现在每一家报纸上
That is Christopher Lovegrove.
这位是克里斯托弗·洛夫格罗夫
And that's his daughter, Sarah Lovegrove.
这是他的女儿 莎拉·洛夫格罗夫
That's you.
也就是你
I know what it looks like,
我知道事情看起来是什么样
but it's not what you think.
但事实不是你们想的那样
After Dad died, we took on Mom's maiden name.
爸爸去世后 我们改回了妈妈的姓
There was a time when I wanted Frank Garrison dead, I'll admit.
我承认 我一度希望弗兰克·加里森去死
Then I went to university and his book was on the curriculum.
后来我读了大学 他的书是课程指定书
I loved it, which only made things worse.
我很喜欢这本书 而这就更糟糕了
So one day, I sought him out.
所以有一天 我去找他了
You tracked him to the island?
你一路找到了这个岛
I had to confront him. Then when I finally saw him,
我必须当面见到他 当我终于见到他时
he seemed so sad.
他看起来非常悲伤
I realized he was hurting just as much as I was.
我才意识到他和我一样痛苦
And when I told him I wanted to be a writer,
当我告诉他我想成为一名作家时
he offered to help me.
他提出要帮助我
The man responsible for your father's death is your mentor?
这个害死了你父亲的人成了你的导师
Yes, he's a great teacher. Frank believes technology
是的 他是个优秀的老师 弗兰克认为
kills the creative process. He refuses to go on the cloud,
技术扼杀了创作 他拒绝使用云端存储
he only writes on a vintage Olympia SM3,
只用老式打字机写作
and he keeps his backups in a shoebox.
把他的备份稿放在鞋盒里
Getting off the grid really helped me focus
脱离现代生活的确帮助我
and overcome my social media addiction.
集中注意力 也克服了我的社交媒体成瘾症
You're tweeting right now.
可你现在正在发推特呢
Witnesses saw you fighting with Frank two days ago,
有目击者看到你两天前 就在房♥子起火前夕
shortly before the house went up in flames.
和弗兰克起过冲突
I just finished a book.
我刚刚写完一本书
Not a real book like Frank's,
不是弗兰克那样的真正巨著
just an exercise. Frank got
只是个练笔 弗兰克非常生气
upset that I didn't take the process seriously.
因为我没有严肃对待写作
And that's why he was yelling at you?
他就因为这个对你大吼大叫
He said some hurtful things and I got angry.
他说了些伤人的话 我也生气了
Do you think it's possible that Frank lit the fire himself?
你认为有没有可能是弗兰克自己放的火
No. This process was healing for us both.
不可能 交流的过程对我们彼此都有帮助
It even inspired Frank to write again.
甚至激励弗兰克重新开始写作
Wait a sec. Frank's writing again?
等等 弗兰克重新开始写作了
Yeah.
是的
The Schmidty's went out of their way
施密特一家特意指出
to point out that Frank wasn't writing.
弗兰克没有在写作
Don't you think that's weird?
你觉不觉得这有点奇怪
You think they're hiding something?
你认为他们有所隐瞒
I think they knew.
我认为他们知道他在写作
And if so, everybody knew, which gives
而如果是这样 所有人都知道了
everyone on the island motive.
那么 岛上的所有人都有动机
Just because Frank's first
弗兰克的第一本书
novel exposed deadly secrets doesn't mean his second will.
揭发了致命秘密不代表他的第二本也会
Let's go see if he can tell us.
让我们去看看他是不是能给我们解答
Angie Everett.
我是安吉·埃弗雷特
This is my colleague, Matt Shade.
这位是我的同事 马特·谢德
We're the private investigators you hired.
我们是您雇佣的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We know you're writing again Frank.
弗兰克 我们知道了你重新开始了写作
We met with Sarah Lovegrove
我们见过莎拉·洛夫格罗夫
and she told us everything. She told us you were upset
她告诉了我们一切 她说你因为她
that she was downplaying her talents.
不重视自己的天赋而感到愤怒
Is that why you guys were fighting?
你们当时是不是为此而吵架
That's partially right. It had
这是一部分原因 但更大的原因在于
more to do with a phone call that I received.
我接到的一个电♥话♥
A call?
一个电♥话♥
From my publisher, Elliot Powers.
我的出版商埃利奥特·鲍尔斯打来的
He turned her book down flat for publication.
他断然否决了出版她的书
I was really pissed 'cause it was a fine work
我非常气愤 因为这部作品很好
called Dancing in the Labyrinth.
叫做《迷宫起舞》
Unfortunately, I took it out on Sarah.
不幸的是 我把气撒在了莎拉身上
So you started drinking? Yeah, one bourbon,
所以你开始喝酒 是的 波旁威士忌
then another, then another, and then I blacked out.
一杯接一杯 然后我就醉倒了
The next thing I knew, I woke up and I was smelling smoke.
我记得的下一件事就是 我醒来 闻到了烟
Who do you think did this? Could be anyone.
你认为这是谁干的 任何人都有可能
But I'd put my money on the Schmidty's.
但我认为是施密特一家
They sent me a cease and desist letter. They think
他们给我寄了一封信 命令我停笔
I'm writing about them.
他们认为我写的是他们
So you are writing a second book?
所以你确实在写第二本书
Yes. And it's all up in smoke, just like that.
是的 就那样消失在火灾里了
You don't have a backup?
你没有备份吗
I don't trust computers. Don't like them.
我不相信电脑 不喜欢电脑
The fire inspector said the blaze started in your study.
防火巡检员说 火灾是源于你的书房♥
Is that where you kept your work?
你把你的作品保存在那里吗
What are you implying now?
你想暗示什么
That I did it myself?
我自己放的火吗
No. But someone targeted you
不 但作案起因是你
or your book
或者是你的书
and we're trying to figure out which.
而我们现在想要弄清是哪一种情况
If there were secrets in your book that were worth killing for,
如果你的书籍里 有值得别人杀害你的秘密
it would help to know what they were.
那就能帮助我们找出主使者
I don't really get what's going on here.
我真不明白这是怎么回事
You're just like Elliot, like all the rest of them,
你们就像埃利奥特 像其他人一样
just coming in here, squeezing me like a lemon.
只会跑来这里 想尽办法压榨我
Hey, hey. Hey, hey. You hired us. We're just here to help.
是你雇佣了我们 我们是来帮你的
If I wanted help,
如果我需要帮助
I'd ask the nurse to increase my morphine.
我会让护士进来给我更多吗♥啡♥
Look, I know exactly who you are.
我很清楚你们是什么人
You're a long-time-retired hockey player.
你不过是个退休已久的冰球运动员
And this investigation is pathetic.
这个调查还真是差劲
Even more pathetic than your last stint
甚至比你和萨斯卡♥通♥的最后一战
with the Saskatoon Sasquatches! Hey. I was rehabbing
还要差劲 我当时是
a groin injury! And you of all people should know
腹沟受伤 而你们这些人都该知道
not to judge a book by its cover, old man!
不要仅从封皮就判断一本书如何 老家伙
You're not a book, are you? You know what?
你才不是一本书 你知道吗
You don't qualify as a magazine, either.
你连本杂♥志♥都不如
You're like a faded flyer, put in the bottom of a bird cage!
你就像个褪色的传♥单♥ 只能垫在鸟笼的底部
You call that guy a hero?
你把这样的人叫做英雄
You'd be cranky too if someone tried to burn your house down.
如果有人烧了你的房♥子 你也会变得暴躁的
You're too close to this to see the truth.
当局者迷
Heroes are human, Angie. They fall like the rest of us.
英雄也是人 安吉 他们和我们一样会跌倒
It's our job to pick him up.
而我们的工作就是让他重新站起来
You still don't think
你依旧认为不是
he did this? You said it yourself.
他自己干的 明明是你自己先提出这一点的
People hire P.I.'s all the time to take
人们雇佣侦探是为了
the stink off their own crimes.
开脱自己的罪行
Why would he burn down his own house?
他为什么要烧掉自己的房♥子
Insurance?
为了保险金
Frustration at his unfinished novel?
或者他对自己没写完的书失望了
Attention?
亦或者为了引起关注
It's Mazhari.
是马茨哈利
He checked the CCTV footage. No personal watercrafts
他检查了监控录像 并没有私人船只
left the island before or after the fire.
在火灾前后离开岛屿
Which points directly to Frank.
这正好说明是弗兰克
Frank did not light that fire.
弗兰克没有放火
An artist doesn't destroy
一个艺术家不会为了他不需要的钱
his own work for money he doesn't need. Look.
放火毁了自己的作品 听着
You're either in or you're out. What'll it be?
你要么听我的 要么就走 你选哪一个
Hey, you know I got your back.
你知道我是支持你的
Good. Dress warm tomorrow,
很好 明天穿暖和点
because we're going back to the island.
因为我们要回到岛上
I'm starting to not like the island.
我开始讨厌那个岛了
Morning, honey. Morning.
早上好 亲爱的 早上好
I got dibs on the last muffin.
我要吃掉最后一个英格兰松饼
You already had one. Rock-paper-scissors?
你已经吃了一个了 要石头剪刀布决定吗
I'm blind. Yeah, I need the edge.
我看不到 是的 我需要这种优势
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表