剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
第1季 第5集
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Nice place you got here. Chair empty? Sure thing.
你这儿看着不错 有空位吗? 当然
What brings you in here, Shadow?
什么风把你吹来了 谢无常?
I'm just waiting for my partner.
本来等我搭档呢
I saw you were open, figured I'd get a little off the sides.
看你这儿开着门 想着来剪剪两边的头发
Yeah... Like when you
好嘞... 就像你当初
were a sports commentator, that look? Yeah.
当解说员那样的发型? 没错
Man, I must'a watched your
哥们 你那场"史诗般的失败"
"EpicFail" Video a hundred times. Freaking hilarious.
我起码看了一百遍 太他妈搞笑了
Always nice to meet a fan.
见到粉丝总是好事
Is that you?!
找你的?!
I'll get that cut another time.
我下次再来剪吧
I'd lock the shop for that.
为了她 我关店都乐意啊
Sorry I'm late. That's alright. What's with the getup?
不好意思我来晚了 没事 穿成这样是要怎样?
You go undercover without me? Nope.
你丢下我 自己卧底去了? 没有啊
Hold up. Am I seeing Angie Everett on a walk of shame?
等等 难道我看见安吉·爱维利特的蒙羞之旅了?
I prefer "Stride of pride".
我更倾向"自豪的步伐"
Hard to be proud when your shirt's on backwards.
衣服都翻过去了怎么自豪
Good one.
骗到我了
So who's the lucky guy? Dream on.
所以哪个男人这么幸运? 做梦吧
Seriously, you're not gonna tell me? We're here on business.
真的吗 你不打算告诉我? 我们是来办事的
The client's waiting upstairs. You're welcome, by the way.
客户在楼上等着呢 顺便说一句 不用谢
For what? Making you look good in there.
谢什么? 让你在里面有面子
Please, you gotta help me find her.
拜托了 你一定要帮我找到她
Dex, when was the last time you talked to your sister?
戴克斯 你最后一次和妹妹说话是什么时候?
Yesterday, after school.
昨天 放学之后
I work nights at the Toronto General Hospital.
我在多伦多全科医院上夜班
When I got home this morning, around 6:30, Drea wasn't here.
今天早上6:30左右回来的时候 戴瑞不在家
You and Drea live here alone?
你和戴瑞两个人住?
Our dad died a year ago.
我们父亲去年去世了
I'm Drea's legal guardian. I'm sorry.
我是戴瑞的法定监护人 我很抱歉
Sometimes kids act out when they lose a parent. She's 16, right?
有时候孩子们会把失去父母的情绪表现出来 她16岁 对吧?
It sounds like fairly standard teenage stuff... No way.
很像标准的叛逆期孩子们会做的事... 不可能
When I took the job at the hospital, me and Drea
当我在医院接受这份工作的时候 戴瑞和我
made a promise that we'd eat breakfast together every morning.
向对方承诺了我们每天早上都会一起吃早餐
She wouldn't miss it. Not without calling.
她绝不会错过的 至少会打个电♥话♥
Have you called the police?
你告诉警♥察♥了吗?
If the police find out about this,
如果警♥察♥发现我们现在的状况
Children's Aid is gonna start
儿童救助会就会过来
asking questions and I just can't. Alright?
问问题了 我不能让他们这么做 好吗?
Look, I know y'all can't work for free,
听着 我知道你们不能白干活
but how much time can a hundred bucks get me?
但一百块你们能干多久?
I just need some help finding her.
我只是需要你们帮我找到她
I got this from your dad.
你父亲给我的
I helped him out a few years back.
几年之前我帮过他
He was cool. He said he owed me one.
他超棒 他说欠我一次人情
OK. Show me Drea's room.
好吧 带我看看戴瑞的房♥间
Anything missing?
少了什么吗?
Her backpack, some clothes.
她的背包 几件衣服
And her bed's still made,
她的床还很整洁
so I know she didn't sleep here last night.
所以我知道她昨晚就没在这睡了
That's her demo CD. She's a rapper.
那是她的样本唱片 她唱饶舌
Is this her cell phone number on the back here?
后面是她的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
I've been calling since I got home this morning. No answer.
我早上回来后就一直给她打电♥话♥ 但是没人接
Maybe she left it somewhere. No way.
也许她忘带了 不可能
Two things Drea can't live without: her music and her phone.
戴瑞有两件东西没了活不了 她的音乐和手♥机♥
Well, let's hope she's still got her music.
那让我们期待她还有音乐吧
Hopefully Drea's phone can tell us something.
希望戴瑞的手♥机♥能给我们点信息
No idea if this is gonna work,
不确定这有没有用
but at least it's instant rice.
不过至少这是速煮米
You know. So it'll dry faster.
对吧 所以干得快
Anything interesting? Well, I have figured out
找到什么了吗? 我弄明白了
what Drea thinks is "Hashtag lame"
戴瑞觉得什么是#没劲#
and what gives her "Hashtag feels."
以及什么能给她#灵感#
This kid is seriously connected. Twitter, Facebook, Vine.
这孩子完全是个网瘾少女 推特 脸书 录小视频的Vine
She posts every couple of hours. What's that?
她每隔几个小时就要发布状态 这是什么?
Sick. Yeah.
古怪 是啊
"Keepin' it real at the OCC."
"在OCC脚踏实地"
No, I know this. I know this. It's Ontario. No.
等等 我知道这个 我知道 这是安大略[北美五大湖之一] 不对
It's... Oakmills Community Centre.
这是... 橡木厂社区中心
That's what I was gonna say.
我正要说呢
You know this isn't a competition, right?
你知道这不是比赛 对吧?
But I nailed it.
但我完胜
It's impossible to tell
现在根本看不出
how old kids are these days. Especially the girls.
这些孩子都多大了 尤其是女孩们
16 is the new 21. I don't know.
16就像21一样 我不觉得
I've scouted kids of all ages, and I've got Jules.
我观察过各个年龄的孩子们 而且我有茱尔斯
I can read the signs.
我看得出来
OK, how old is she?
好吧 她多大?
About 14. No way. 18 at least.
14左右 不可能 至少18了
Maybe you should let me take the lead in there.
也许在这你该让我带头
I'm pretty much the teenager-whisperer.
我基本上算是个低语少年了
I can guarantee that Jules doesn't think that.
我可以保证茱尔斯不这么想
Really. You guys lost or somethin'?
是吗 你们走丢了还是怎么的?
Yeah, we're looking for Drea Grant. She around?
我们在找戴瑞·格兰特 她在这吗?
Who's asking? Drea's brother Dex hired us.
你们是谁? 戴瑞的哥哥戴克斯雇了我们
He's worried about her. She didn't come home last night.
他很担心 她昨晚没回家
That's not like Drea. She's a good girl.
这不像戴瑞的做法 她是个好女孩
Any idea where she could be? She hangs around here
你知道她可能在哪儿吗? 她大部分时间
most of the time, freestyling. D'you ask Kenny?
都在这 即兴说唱 你问过肯尼了吗?
Who's Kenny? Her ex.
肯尼是谁? 她前男友
Thinks he's Macklemore, but he's really Mackle-less.
以为自己是说唱歌♥手麦可莫 实际上是麦可“雷”
She dumped him about a month ago, and he keeps calling her.
大概一个月之前她甩了他 但他没完没了地打电♥话♥
Sounds like a romantic who can't let go.
像是个舍不得放手的多情种啊
Can't let go of her talent, more so. Drea's gonna make it,
还不如说是舍不得她的才华 戴瑞一定会成功的
and Kenny wants to be along for the ride.
肯尼想搭顺风车而已
Any idea where we can find him?
你知道他在哪吗?
No idea, and no, thank you. Kenny's a hothead.
不知道 谢谢你 肯尼是个暴脾气
I keep telling Drea to just not take his calls,
我一直跟戴瑞说别接他的电♥话♥
but she's so soft, man.
但她心太软了 伙计
She don't listen to me.
她不听我的
Thanks.
谢了
I've found Kenny's Twitter page.
我找到肯尼的推特了
It doesn't say much about him, but I can call Maz.
没什么有用的东西 不过我可以打给麦子
Who's Maz? Your brain,
麦子是谁? 你的脑子
it's like a colander. Everything just flows out.
就像个漏勺 什么都留不住
I gotta drop you off. I'm late. We're on the clock!
我得让你先下车了 我要迟到了 我们时间紧张!
Kid gave us a hundred bucks. We went into overtime like,
那孩子只给了我们100块 我们大概3个小时之前
three hours ago. I've gotta go to Jules's school.
就进入加时赛了 我得去茱尔斯的学校
She's playing Helena in A Midsummer Night's Dream.
她在《仲夏夜之梦》里演海伦娜
I told her I'd drop off the bench from the backyard.
我告诉她我在后院的长椅上睡着了
Alright, I'll meet you back at the office when you're done.
好吧 我在办公室等你结束
I'm sure I'll have more information on Kenny by then.
我肯定到时候我就有更多关于肯尼的消息了
What is it about girls and bad boys?
女孩们和坏小子之间到底有什么呢?
You tell me. Were you and your bad boy
你说呢 今早上你和你那位坏小子
feeling a little regret this morning?
有没有点遗憾啊?
Look, Dad, I have no proof,
听着 爸 我没有证据
but a sky-high leather skirt isn't appropriate work attire, right?
不过超短的皮裙压根不适合工作的时候穿 对吧?
Depends on the job.
取决于什么工作
She doesn't just flash those kneecaps for everyone.
她不是那种随便露膝盖给别人看的人
Trust me, I've been keeping track.
相信我 我一直注意着呢
Why do you care so much? I'm a PI now, Dad.
你干嘛这么关心? 我现在是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 爸
I've got a stronger sense of curiosity.
好奇心特别强
Bit of advice, son?
给你点建议 儿子?
Mixing business and personal is never a good idea.
把工作和私人生活混在一起从来不是个好主意
What are you talking about? The partnership you have
你说什么呢? 你和安吉的合作关系
with Angie is still new.
才刚开始
And I've seen you make this mistake before,
我见你犯过同样的错误
getting interested in women you work with.
对和你一起工作的女人感兴趣
I'm not interested! I'm just...
我没感兴趣! 我只是...
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表