剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Curious, yeah, I know.
好奇 是的 我知道
All I'm saying is,
我只是想说
keep your eye on the prize, not on her... kneecaps.
把目光放在奖金上 而不是她的... 膝盖上
Good morrow to you, quaint wench!
早上好 有趣的姑娘!
Well, you just confirmed
你这是证实了
I got the acting gene from Mom.
我遗传了妈妈的表演天赋
You got her looks from her, too,
你也遗传了她的美貌
thankfully. Break a leg, honey. I'll see you at home.
感谢上帝 祝你好运 宝贝 我在家等你
I thought you were staying for rehearsal?
我以为你会看我们排练呢?
I gotta get back. Besides,
我必须回去 而且
why watch an exhibition game when you've got tickets to the playoffs?
都拿到季后赛的票了 谁还看表演赛啊?
Hey, honey, this case I'm working on,
对了 宝贝 我现在办的案子
it's about a missing kid. She posted ten times a day,
是关于一个失踪的孩子 她一天要发布10条动态
and then last night, she dropped her phone into a fish tank
然后昨晚 她突然把手♥机♥扔进鱼缸里了
and hasn't been online since.
之后就一直没有上网
Any tips on finding a teenager who's gone off the grid?
有什么寻找不上网的孩子们的小窍门吗?
Dad, phone or no phone, we're never off the grid.
爸爸 有没有手♥机♥ 我们都一直在网上
Just because she hasn't posted online
她没有发布动态
doesn't mean she hasn't been online.
不代表她没有上网
Right. You're a genius, honey.
没错 你简直是个天才 宝贝
Love you, baby. See you later.
爱你 宝贝 一会见
Of course. Maz must be Mazhari.
当然了 麦子就是马扎里
Maz.
麦子
Shade, perfect timing.
谢德 来得正好
It's tough work trying to pull your weight. Still nothing.
想要尽职尽责可不容易 还是一无所获
You're really counting on that being instant rice, aren't ya?
你还真指望那袋速煮米呢 是吗?
So, I pulled the case file on Drea's ex-boyfriend.
我把戴瑞前男友的档案卷宗调出来了
Looks like Kenny's got a bit of an anger management problem.
看起来肯尼很难控制住自己的愤怒情绪
He's been busted six times for disorderlies.
他因为妨碍治安被捕6次
There's a work address on here, we should go check it out.
这上面有他的工作地址 我们应该过去看看
OK. Thanks, Maz.
好的 谢谢你了 麦子
I'll grab my coat.
我去拿外套
You guys have been friends for a long time, right?
你们俩认识很多年了吧?
Yeah, we go back.
是啊 我们是老相识了
Our dads were cops at the same time. Right.
我们爸爸当时一起当的警♥察♥ 是啊
Were you guys like besties, or...?
你们俩是好朋友 还是...?
More like Bonnie and Clyde. Yeah, we got into a lot of trouble.
更像邦妮和克莱德[雌雄大盗] 是啊 我们惹了一堆麻烦
You're still here?
你还在这?
Yeah, I guess I got caught in my memory palace for a little while.
是啊 我猜自己被回忆勾住了一会儿
Alright, see you guys. Yeah, I'm sure we will.
好了 回见 是啊 我们肯定还会见面的
What?
干嘛?
This is where Kenny works?
这就是肯尼工作的地方?
He's 16. Everybody works at a place like this.
他才16 每个人都在这种地方工作
If you want a burger, then look no further
如果你要汉堡 不用看得更远
We won't even chastise, if you wanna add fries
我们不会责骂 如果你加炸薯
And it won't break the bank, if you wanna get a drank
不会倾家荡产 要是你加热饮
This is Kenny, can I help you?
我是肯尼 你要点单吗?
Yeah, I'll have a Majesty Burger combo,
是的 我要一个至尊汉堡套餐
but instead of relish I'll take pickles,
不要开胃小菜 换成咸菜
a sesame bun instead of plain, hold the onions, add hot peppers,
白吐司换成芝麻包 不要洋葱 多放辣椒
and put the special sauce on the side. What do you want?
然后再加点特调酱 你要什么?
I'll have a number one.
我要一号♥套餐
You'll have to wait extra for that special order. That a'ight?
你们得为了那份特别套餐多等一些时间 可以吗?
No problem.
没问题
That order was more intricate than my divorce settlement.
你那份点单比我的离婚协议书都复杂
Special orders take longer to prepare,
特别套餐要准备得比较久
so the employees ask you to pull over and someone brings it out.
所以他们会让你停到旁边 然后把餐饮送过来
You used to sling fast food.
你经常点快餐啊
No! Maybe. I was 16.
没有! 也许吧 我只有16岁
Look, here he comes. Sorry for the delay.
看 他过来了 抱歉 来得慢了点
Hope you have a nice day. Hey, are you Kenny Rakowski?
祝你心情愉快 等一下 你是肯尼·瑞科斯基吗?
Who wants to know? We're looking for Drea.
你们是谁? 我们在找戴瑞
You seen her today? Not talking to you, homes.
你今天见过她吗? 没和你说话 伙计
We've seen your police record, Kenny
我们看过你的警方记录了 肯尼
You don't want to add obstruction to the list.
你不会想再往上加点东西的
Hold up. You guys are cops?
等等 你们是警♥察♥?
Tell us if you've seen Drea, or we can all take a ride.
告诉我们你有没有见过戴瑞 或者我们可以带你兜一圈
In a squad car that we will call.
在我们叫来的警车里
I was with her last night.
我昨晚和她在一起
She was trying to get her demo into The Six.
她想把她的试样唱片带入The 6
The Six? It's slang for Toronto.
The 6? 多伦多的别称
It's also a hip-hop event downtown at a club.
也是市区俱乐部的嘻哈活动
Two days, the best emcees,
活动持续两天 最好的主持人
best DJs, and it's hosted by Apollo.
最好的打碟 而且由阿波罗主持
Apollo is like the hottest thing... I know who Apollo is!
阿波罗就像最性感的... 我知道阿波罗是谁!
Yeah, so you went to the club, and?
好 所以你去过那个俱乐部 然后呢?
The bouncer didn't let me in.
保安不让我进去
But Drea gave him a little cutie eye,
但是戴瑞对他放电
next thing I know she's walking in
之后她就进去了
and kicking me straight to the curb.
又把我踢到一边
Don't let that good-girl act fool you.
别让那个乖乖女骗了你们
Drea wanted Apollo to hear her stuff.
戴瑞想让阿波罗听到她的唱作
She wouldn't let anybody get in her way.
她不会让任何人阻止她的
I gotta work, yo.
我得工作了
16-year-old girl in a nightclub? That doesn't sound good.
十六岁的女孩去夜店? 这听上去可不太好
I went to clubs when I was 16. And look at you now.
我十六的时候也去俱乐部 看看你现在的样子
Instant rice. What did I tell you?
速煮米 跟你说什么来着?
What is it? The last text message Drea got was 2:47 am.
怎么了? 戴瑞是在凌晨2:47收到的最后一条短♥信♥
"I know how to find you. Talk and you're dead."
"我知道怎么找到你 说出去你就死定了"
Drea must be really serious
戴瑞一定对她的音乐非常认真
about her music to take a flyer on getting into this club
才去这个俱乐部宣传的
Well, let's hope someone remembers her,
好吧 希望有人记得她
because this is the only lead we've got.
这是我们唯一的线索了
Follow me.
跟着我
Wouldn't want my 16-year-old girl in here.
不想让我十六岁的女儿进来
Sorry, guys. Private event.
不好意思 私人活动
I'm Matt Shade. You might know me as "Shadow".
我是马特·谢德 你应该知道"谢无常"
Not a hockey fan?
不是冰球迷吗?
Just say it.
直接说吧
You might know me from my Epic Fail video?
你知道我的视频"史诗般的失败"吗?
"Shadow Sounds Off"?
"无常夸夸其谈"?
Shadow! That video kills me, man.
谢无常! 我太喜欢那个视频了 哥们
When you figured out your mic was still on,
当你发现麦克风还开着
you made a face like...
你的表情就像这样...
Always nice to meet a fan. So, can we...?
见到粉丝就是令人高兴 所以我们能...?
Absolutely. Just check
当然 只需在那儿
your coats and your cell phones over there.
检查一下外套和手♥机♥
Just make that face again.
再摆一下刚才那个表情
I can't believe we had to check our cell phones.
简直不敢相信我们得被检查手♥机♥
I feel so naked.
我感觉赤♥裸♥裸的
And you're wearing twice the clothing you wore this morning.
而你现在穿的衣服是早上的两倍
What can I get for you, beautiful?
要喝点什么 美女?
I'll have a beer. Nothing for him. He's in recovery.
来杯啤酒 他什么也不要 他还在康复期呢
Really? What? We're on a budget.
真的吗? 怎么啦? 我们要节省开支
Listen, I lost my purse here last night.
听着 我昨晚把钱包丢在这儿了
Has my entire life in it. Is there someone I could talk to?
我的命都在里面了 能找谁说说这件事呢?
Try Johnny. He's head of security,
找强尼吧 他是安保主管
in charge of everything lost or confiscated in here.
负责一切在此丢失或充公的东西
You're the best. You have no idea.
你太棒了 你想象不到
Dude. I'm standing right here.
兄弟 我就站在这儿呢
Is this it? Please. Give me some credit.
是这个吗? 拜托 别小看我
Sorry, had to ask.
抱歉 我必须得问你
That's not even the weirdest thing in here.
这甚至算不上这里最奇怪的东西
It's not here. Dammit!
不在这儿 该死!
It had all of my credit cards, my IDs...
里面有我所有的信♥用♥卡♥ 身份证明...
Maybe it was stolen, baby. Good point, honey.
可能被偷了 亲爱的 有道理 宝贝
Could you show us the security footage from last night?
可以让我们看一下昨晚的安保录像吗?
I can't show just anyone the footage. Privacy laws, right?
我不能随便给别人看安保录像 隐私法 对吧?
We wouldn't tell anyone. I'll tell you what.
我们不会告诉任何人 这样吧
I'll take a look at it; if I see anything, I'll let you know.
我会看一下 如果看到什么线索 我会告诉你的
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表