剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
Well, I'm sorry if...
"一个傲慢专横的酒鬼 歧视女性的恶霸"
"A misogynist, overbearing well-oiled bully."
"新闻界之耻"
"An offence to journalism."
是你两年前写的吧
You wrote that when, two years ago?
骂的是我
About me.
-我... -"油多"是什么意思
- Well, I'm... - Well-oiled, what does that mean?
说我是酒鬼 还是说我头发油
Drunk, or something about my hair?
-你可以引用到文章里 -我看了很难过
- You can quote it. - It hurt my feelings.
如果你觉得我有失公允 那抱歉了
Well, I'm really sorry if you felt it was unfair,
但我真的想...
but I really want to...
你真的想看这段录像
Do you really want to see this footage?
对
Yeah.
别想
Nah.
对不起
Sorry.
五分钟内交
Five minutes.
金斯利父母竟不了解自己的儿子
同性恋球星不为人知的双重生活
艾德·沃什伯恩
发件人 霍莉·埃文斯
收件人 邓肯·艾伦
主题 监控录像
做个交易吧
查出军情五处的电♥话♥是怎么回事了吗
Did you find out about the MI5 call?
查到了 他们遭到了网络入侵
Yeah, yeah, they'd had a cyber attack.
不确定是否有情报泄露
They weren't sure if anything leaked
情急之下就给所有新闻媒体打了电♥话♥ 虚惊一场
so they called all the news outlets in a panic. False alarm.
好吧
Right.
-抱歉跟你的线人无关 -没关系
- So not about your man, I'm sorry. - No, OK.
好吧 谢了
All right, thanks.
发件人 霍莉·埃文斯
收件人 邓肯·艾伦
主题 监控录像
做个交易吧 你想要什么
霍莉
已发送
克里斯
Chris?
詹姆斯
James.
你负责与军情五处联络
You speak to people at MI5.
一定有认识的人
You've got contacts.
有几个
A few.
你有没有听过一个叫"谐振"的项目
Have you ever heard of a programme called Resonance?
没有
No.
你能不能偷偷地帮我问问
Do you think you could maybe discreetly ask around?
看它是否存在
See if it exists.
我提提看
I'll mention it.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you, thanks.
我已经决定不再要求你公开支持这项运动
I've sent Abi home cos we won't be asking you to endorse
让艾比回家了 不过还是谢谢你能回来
the campaign any more, but thanks for coming back.
要不要坐一下 坐吧
Do you want to sit down? You should.
一般来讲 我们的目标很明确
Mostly our purpose here is quite a clear one,
就是娱乐大众
to entertain.
所以我们的调查都是为了这一个目的
So when we dig around, that's what we're after.
生活不易 读者想看到笑料
You know, life's hard and our readers want a giggle,
就这么简单
it's as simple as that.
我们报道新闻 但也娱乐大众
We do the news but we cheer people up.
邓肯 我没有时间...
Duncan, I don't have time...
这绝对是你今天最重要的一次会议
This is the most important meeting you'll have today.
甚至可能是这一年
Maybe this year.
麻烦你忍♥耐一下 好吗
So just bear with me, OK?
我让手下的人去查了那张照片的来源
I got my people to find out where that photograph came from
因为我觉得可能会有更有意思的照片
cos I thought that there might be some more amusing shots.
他们非常有本事
They're very talented.
查到了你的一位老朋友
They, er, tracked down this old friend of yours,
他现在很讨厌你...
who now hates you...
他手里还有这些东西
...and he had these.
给
Here.
尤其是这张
I mean, this one in particular.
我不吸毒
See, I don't do drugs.
大家总是不相信
I mean, people find that hard to believe.
不是因为我作风优良 而是我...
It's not morality, I just, I just...
我试过以后 觉得不喜欢而已
I've tried them, I just don't like them.
可你是公民投票选出的大臣
But you're an elected minister
曾多次针对禁毒法案做出发言
who's made many statements about drug policy,
主张对毒品零容忍♥...
who's advocated zero tolerance...
可你一直以来...
...and who's been...
却隐瞒了这段历史
...hiding this the whole time.
你一定知道这件事会被曝光
You must've known it would come out.
我没想到会有照片
I didn't think there was a photograph.
你的立场已经站不住脚了
Glass house.
你想怎样
What now?
除非发生国际暴行
Barring an international atrocity,
这一定会是我们明天的头版头条
this is on our front page tomorrow.
所以我建议你直接坦白
So I suggest that we wrap it up into a full confession.
那场派对 毒品 你学生时代的样子
The party, the drugs, what you were like as a student.
全部交待
You admit it all.
估计还得辞职
Resign, probably.
但如果你现在向我们坦白
But if you come clean now, to us...
我找不出任何理由阻止你
...I don't see any reason why you couldn't
将来重新踏上一线政♥治♥的舞台
return to front-line politics at some point.
我不想让你的政♥治♥生涯就此终结
I'd be sad if this was the end of your career.
-是吗 -是
- Really? - Yes.
我觉得你很有能力
I think you're really good at what you do.
但是也许...
But maybe...
将来你回归的时候...
...you'll be a little bit less judgmental...
会少一点主观偏见
...when you return.
幸好我调查了
It's lucky I looked.
不然还算哪门子记者
What kind of journalist would I be otherwise?
估计就跟你在《先驱报》的朋友一样了吧
Well, I suppose like your friends at the Herald.
没有对待新闻的直觉
No instinct for news.
满肚子条条框框 不会变通
All principle, no trousers.
等你准备好
Whenever you're ready,
拉兹会来跟你顺过程 然后...
Raz will take you through it and...
我们就开始
...we'll make a start.
监控录像
霍莉·埃文斯
做个交易吧 你想要什么
霍莉
怎么样
How did it go?
非常顺利
Really very well indeed.
温蒂·博尔特
卧底探访《先驱报》
懒惰 绝望
国务大臣
吸毒
丑闻
金斯利
金斯利父母竟不了解自己的儿子
绝望 废物
厌女症还是公共利益
足球巨星不幸离世
先驱报
足球巨星不幸离世
金斯利父母竟不了解自己的儿子
很好 付印吧
Perfect. Let's go.
可以付印了
Yeah, we're off stone.
在此 我为我的各位亲友
I'm grateful for the strong support
以及财政大臣和首相对我的支持
that I have received from my friends, family,
表示由衷地感谢
the Chancellor and the Prime Minister.
我决定呈请辞去国务大臣一职
I've decided that it is right to tender my resignation as minister.
我无法在处理重要工作的同时
I do not see how I can carry on my crucial work
解决近日曝光照片
while I have to deal with the private
先驱报
足球巨星不幸离世
对我个人以及公众产生的影响
and public implications of recent revelations.
邮报
国务大臣的吸毒丑闻
要放弃如此重要的工作
I hardly need to say how much I regret
我一生为之奋斗的工作
having to leave such vital work,
我无法用言语形容内心的遗憾
which I feel all my life has prepared me for.
过去的24小时里 我异常痛苦
The last 24 hours have been very difficult and distressing for me.
卡拉·梅森突然辞职
就业及退休保障大臣因吸毒丑闻下台
我谨慎认真地思考自己该如何应对
I have been thinking carefully about what action
这事关政♥府♥利益
I should take in the interest of the government,
选民利益 更关乎那些我爱的人
my constituents and most important of all, those whom I love.
你今晚回家吗
You at home tonight?
-怎么了 -你老婆问的
- Why? - Your wife's asking.
-不回家 -好
- No. - Ok.
挺好的
It's good.
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表