剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
From their accounts,
他在这方面经验颇为老道
it's clear he was experienced in the procedure.
你们有证据吗
Do you have any evidence?
我确信只要这篇报道发出
I am certain that once this is out there,
-就一定会有其他女性... -没有
- there's going to be other women... - No.
目前还没有
At the moment, we don't.
你是个好人 对吧 乔德瑞小姐
You're a good person, aren't you, Miss Chaudury?
-你想做正确的事 -没错
- You really want to do the right thing. - Yes.
你相信真♥相♥ 法律和秩序
You believe in truth, law and order.
我们都是如此
We all do.
还有道德
Morality.
嗯
Yes.
好
Good.
这很好
I like that.
可是很抱歉 我决定批准临时禁令
But I'm sorry - I'm granting the temporary injunction.
召回所有货车 销毁报纸 终止印刷
Bring back those lorries, pulp the papers, cease printing.
将此事发布到网上或引导公众关注此项禁令
It will be an offence to publish this story online
都将被视作违法
or to draw attention to this injunction,
直到本案交由专业法官
until such time as this case can be brought
进行审理
before a specialist judge.
-您不明白... -法官阁下
- You don't understand... - Your Honour...
把椅子放回原位 谢谢
Put the chairs back where you found them, thank you.
最好按他说的做
Better do what he says.
把货车都召回来
Get the lorries back.
这也...
That's...
阿米娜
Amina?
等我十分钟
Ten minutes.
先驱报
邮报
怎么了
What?
《邮报》独家 色胆包天的害人精
怎么...怎么会...
But how...? How did...?
邓肯·艾伦
你给苏珊娜·希尔钱了
You paid her, Susannah Hill.
这又不犯法
Nothing illegal about that.
你没去找韦斯特要求回应
You didn't go to West for comment?
有些时候不能打草惊蛇
Sometimes you don't want to alert your prey.
这也不犯法
Nothing illegal about that either.
可这触犯了新闻行业的职业道德
Against every piece of journalistic ethics.
我看过你的初版 明明是另一个内容
I saw your first edition - you ran something else.
对 我们改主意了
Yeah, we changed our minds.
有什么问题吗 你听起来很生气啊
What's the problem? You sound really angry.
-你知道昨晚发生了什么事 -是吗
- You know what happened last night. - Do I?
你当然知道 就没有什么是你不知道的
Of course you do! You know everything that's going on!
-你偷了我们的新闻 -你是做了类似的报道吗
- You stole this! - Were you working on something similar?
他是不是阻止了你
Did he slap you down?
也是 碰上这样有权有势的人
Oh, right. When someone's that powerful,
这料当然必须得爆
you've just got to get it out there.
你是怎么和我们同时挖到这个料的
How did you get the story at exactly the same time?
应该是天上掉馅饼吧
Something in the water, maybe.
放屁 我...我现在必须得辞职了
Bullshit! I just... I will have to resign!
也许吧 不过你肯定还有别的出路嘛
Maybe, but I'm sure there's something else that you could do.
歌♥剧院联♥系♥过你吗
Did the opera house ever get in touch with you?
我跟他们说你最近有些焦躁
I told them that you were getting restless.
是你安排的
That was you?
对啊 我是想帮你
Yeah. I thought I was doing you a favour.
怎么了
What?
你不会连这也生气吧 干嘛...
You're not angry about that as well, are you? What...
他妈的
Shit!
他们能拿到那篇报道 都是我的错
It's my fault, how they got the story.
我的新室友在《邮报》工作
My new flatmate, he works for the Post.
-应该是他偷的 -行吧
- I think he stole it. - OK.
然后邓肯·艾伦决定发布这篇报道
And then Duncan Allen chooses to publish.
你没有做错任何事 错的是他们
It's not what YOU'VE done, it's what THEY'VE done.
-别辞职 -报纸开天窗了霍莉 你明白吗
- Don't resign. - There's no paper, Holly, do you understand?
-那就反击啊 -我是主编
- We fight back. - I am the editor.
我的工作就是保证
My one real job is to ensure
报纸的日常发行
the continued daily publication of the newspaper,
而这是我们有史以来第一次无报可发
and for the first time in living memory that hasn't happened.
你不能在这干坐着
You can't just stay there.
好
Fine.
先驱报
《先驱报》错过发报时间
未 完 待 续...
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表