剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
I think so.
莉奥娜说得对 你都穿上为特殊场合准备的外套了
Leona's right -- got your special jacket on.
是啊 好歹得打扮打扮
Yeah, wanted to make an effort.
大家请注意 大家请注意
Attention, everybody. Attention, everyone.
我们有事情要宣布
We've got a bit of an announcement to make.
请大家往这边走
If everyone could just head down in this direction, please.
保持秩序
In a orderly fashion, everybody.
我们都渴望让尽可能多的人
We're all passionate about delivering our news
读到我们的新闻
to as many people as possible.
可事实上
But the truth is,
现在纸质报纸的读者正在日益减少
our print edition barely reaches a dwindling readership.
网站访问量倒是很大 但目前却完全免费
The website's well-attended, but it's currently free of charge.
我们也试过让人们自愿捐款
We've tried to ask people to donate voluntarily,
但并没有像我们所希望的那样成功
but that hasn't been as successful as we'd hoped.
文化在改变
The culture's changing,
我们也必须随之而变 越快越好
and we are going to have to change with it, quickly.
所以我们现在就要改变
So we're going to.
两周以后 《先驱报》将变为免费报纸
In two weeks' time, the Herald will become a free paper.
在全国各地进行分发
It'll be distributed across the country,
我们的目标是让读者人数
and our aim is to have a readership
至少变成现在的四倍
at least four times the current size.
版面会减少 也会加入更多的广♥告♥
It'll be slimmed down, and carry more advertising.
网站上的主要新闻将会继续免费
The main news on the website will continue to be free of charge,
但是对于深度报道
but for in-depth articles,
读者将必须付费阅读
people are going to have to start to pay.
做出这种架构重整的主要目标
We are aiming not to lose any staff
是希望可以不至于裁员
as we make this restructure,
如果一切顺利 说不定还可以加雇人手
and if it goes well, we may even be able to take on more people.
彼得将会担任免费版《先驱报》的
Peter is going to be the day-to-day editor
日常编辑
of the new free Herald,
而莉奥娜将会担任他的副编辑
and Leona is going to be his deputy.
她正是我们需要的 完全契合的思想
She is exactly what we need. Herald through and through.
充满活力 思想新潮
Real energy, new ideas
还能让彼得跟上时代的步伐
and she'll keep peter in the 21st century.
那就让她试试看吧
Well, she can try.
我会把全部细节以邮件形式发给大家
I'll put all the details in an email
这样大家就会明白
so you can understand
这对你们个人来说意味着什么
what it might mean for you individually.
我知道这对所有人来说都是个巨大的改变
I know it's a big change, for all of us.
但那也意味着我们将不仅是苟延残存
But it means that we won't just survive,
而是可以蓬勃发展
we will thrive.
更多形形色♥色♥不同背景的人
And many more different sorts of people
将会从我们这里获取新闻
will get their news from us.
如果大家有任何问题 可以来找我们...
If you've got any questions, you know where to find us...
霍莉
Holly.
这事正常吗 刚刚你们对那位母亲做的事
Is that normal, what happened with the mum?
嗯 常有的事
It happens, yeah.
-霍莉去哪儿了 -我不知道
- Where's Holly gone? - I don't know.
她好像不是很喜欢这里
She didn't seem to like it.
反正她也不适合这里
Well, she's not a very good fit.
我不信她能熬得过今天
I doubt she'll last the day.
你要不要去吃点什么
Do you want to get something to eat?
我也不确定自己适不适合这里
Yeah, I'm not sure I'm a good fit either.
什么
What?
他们在他电脑里找到的那篇报道
That story they found on his computer,
丹尼·莱恩斯生前看的那一篇
that Danny Lyons was looking at.
是你写的
You wrote that.
-对 -你说他是"恶魔"
- Yeah, I did. - Calling him a monster?
标题是我的上司选的
The headline was picked by the back bench.
可你的报道里也写了"恶魔" 我读过了
But it says monster in the article, I read it.
他害得其他的孩子进了医院
He... He put other kids in hospital.
好吧
Yeah.
我想去找拉兹谈谈 可以吗
I might speak to Raz, if that's all right?
和你一起工作很愉快 但是我可能要走了
It's been great working with you, but I might actually head off.
我不确定这份工作是否适合我
I'm not sure this is for me.
如果丹尼·莱恩斯正常
If Danny Lyons was normal,
他就不会害得三个孩子受伤入院了
he wouldn't have hospitalised three children.
不是我写的报道害死了他 而是他自己
What I wrote didn't kill him. He did that himself.
不如你去图片编辑部待一会儿
You want to spend some time with the pictures desk.
看看他们在凶案现场
You know, some of the stuff they see
和战场上拍到的一些图片
from murder scenes and war zones.
有很多甚至都无法出版
So much you can't even print.
我们是要向公众传递新闻
We tell people what's going on,
可在此之前 我们必须先引起他们的注意
but we can only do that if we get their attention first.
这就是现实
This is the real world.
-你不喜欢 -对
- You don't like it? - No.
那你说的没错 你是该回家了
Then you're right. You should go home.
怎么了
What?
露西
Lucy?
霍莉去哪儿了
Where's Holly?
不清楚
I don't know.
你说的没错 我讨厌这里
感谢你提供的机会
霍莉
"谐振"
18年8月14日
叙利亚难民
露西
Lucy!
那个男的...霍莉带来的那个
That man - the man that Holly brought in.
-我们有他的详细资料吗 -他走了
- Did we get his details? - He left.
我知道 但我们知道他的名字 电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, I know, but did we get his name, phone number,
-还有住址之类的吗 -霍莉应该知道吧
- where he lived....? - Holly had them, I think?
霍莉走了
Holly's gone.
她...
She's...
那我们就不知道了 抱歉
Well, then no. Sorry.
没关系
Fine.
露西
Lucy?
什么事
Yeah?
你能把这个包一下吗
Can you wrap this?
没问题
No problem.
他们逼死了这个男孩
They caused the boy's death.
还贿赂他的妈妈以此掩盖自身的罪行
They offered his mother money to cover themselves
然后他们都站在一旁
and then they all stood around
逼她录下了这段视频
and forced her to record that message.
这篇报道会将这一切公之于众
The piece would expose all of it.
他们是如何运作
How they operate,
还有主导这一切的 那个恐怖的男人
and, at the centre of it, that horrific man.
他甚至还有个存着各种猛料的保险柜
He even has a safe where he keeps stories
以便必要时用来勒索和恐吓对方
in case he needs them for blackmail or intimidation.
你看到了
Did you see it?
嗯 他还从里面拿了点东西让我调查
Yeah, he gave me something from it to look at.
据说有可能会对首相不利
It would compromise the Prime Minister, apparently.
我想在今晚的报纸上揭露《邮报》的所作所为
I want to write about the Post for tonight's edition, all of it.
这样人们就会记得丹尼·莱恩斯
So that people remember Danny Lyons
知道《邮报》对他做了什么
and they understand what they did to him.
你是说你想回来工作吗
You're saying you want to come back?
不是我原来的工作
Not to my old job.
我...
I...
我想做记者
I want to be a reporter.
仅此而已
That's all.
你走的时候可说了不少话
You said a lot of things when you walked out.
-我知道 听着... -说我们忽视了存在的问题
- I know, look... - That we were ignoring the problems,
说我们如果坐视不管 不出一年一定完蛋
that if we didn't do something, in a year, we'd be finished.
嗯 我当时情绪不好
Yeah. I was upset.
你是对的
You were right.
你听见我们在外面的谈话了吗
Did you hear what we were saying out there?
-大部分吧 -我们确实存在问题
- Most of it. - There were problems,
之前也一直没有重视 但现在我们开始重视了
we weren't addressing them. But now we are.
既然我们正在重整架构
As we're restructuring,
现在应该正是招人的好时机
I think it's a good time to take people on.
你确实应该一直做报道
You should have always been writing.
不管你怎么说邓肯 但他一早就发现了这一点
Say what you like about Duncan, but he spotted it a while ago.
我们会给你一笔预付费
We will pay you a retainer.
为此你得努力工作 但你要做的只是写报道
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表