剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
He's under siege by reporters.
那就更不行了 不能让主角变成我们自己
That's worse, it's a story about us.
房♥车公园的人说他以前经常帮助别人
The people on the campsite said he used to offer to help anyone.
尤其是有小孩子的家庭
Especially families with young children.
-有人说他是恋童癖吗 -什么
- Did anyone call him a paedophile? - I'm sorry?
有人说出过"恋童癖"这个词吗
Did anyone say the word "paedophile" at any point?
没有
No.
如果有人说了
If they had,
那才是我们要放在头版的词
that's the kind of word we'd want on the front page.
那样的故事才有人看
That moves the story on.
"恋童怪人侵害社区儿童"
"Weirdo paedo preying on the community."
但如果你的线人没说过这个词 那...
But if your sources didn't say that, then...
首相办公室来电 说事情紧急
Prime Minister's office is on the line. They say it's urgent.
看我多重要
See how important I am?
我可以再给他们打电♥话♥
Look, I could call some of them again.
那些居民 看能不能让他们说出...
The residents - see if I can get them to...
行行 看他们怎么说
Yeah, yeah. See what they say.
是真的吗 他和她老婆离婚了
Is it true? Has he split up with his wife?
他刚给你分配了任务
He just told you to do something, mate,
时间不多了 听见没
and the clock's ticking. Hear it?
马修 有什么事吗
Matthew, how can I help?
邓肯 我...
Duncan, look, we, I...
简逼我打电♥话♥给你
I'm getting pressure from Jane here.
孩子们今天并不开心
The children didn't enjoy today.
不希望他们的照片被公开
They don't want the pictures published.
我刚知道他们在学校一直被人欺负
It turns out they're being bullied at school.
我们之前并不知情 可现在知道了真♥相♥
We didn't know, but it's, well, it's all come out,
一想到全世界所有人
and the idea that everyone in the world
都会知道他们的长相...
will know what they look like...
你知道这些照片会放在哪吗
You know where these pictures are going?
麻烦你告诉我它们会被放进垃圾桶
Tell me they're going in the bin.
当然不是 我要放在头版
No, front page!
这照片明明很好看 十分钟后我们就要付印了
They look great! Look, we're off stone in ten minutes.
付印的意思就是印刷 所以...
Off stone means we're printing, so...
邓肯 听着 我...
Yeah, Duncan, look, I, I'm...
这种事以前也有当事人不回复的情况吗
Have you ever known them not to get back at all?
没有
No.
先驱报
乔书亚·韦斯特丑闻
也许他在处理自己的家务事
Maybe he's sorting out his family life.
知道自己无力反击
He knows he can't fight it,
只能先把事情安排妥当
so he's got to get things ready.
也许吧
Maybe.
我们没漏掉什么东西吧
There's nothing we've missed?
我们看过视频 还拿到了第二个线人的证词
We saw the video, we had the testament from the second source.
没错 他无法否认
We did it. He can't deny it.
-其他页面已经准备好了吗 -嗯
- Are all the other pages in? - Yeah.
好
OK.
好的 谢谢 再见 拿到了
Yep, thank you. Bye. Got it!
-拿到了 -嗯 她说那个词了
- Yep? - Yep. She said it.
"你觉得他会不会是恋童癖"
"You wonder if he could be a paedophile or something".
太好了
Yes!
我们再等最后五分钟
We'll hold for five minutes, no longer.
头版还要放首相吗
You still want the PM?
开什么玩笑 当然要放
Are you joking? Yeah.
把"恋童癖"这个词就放他脸旁边
I want the word "paedophile" inches from his face.
这下报纸肯定能卖♥♥疯
That should get them flying off the shelves.
发吧
Send it.
查理 发过去了
Charlie, it's on its way.
搞定
Done.
太好了
Good.
先驱报
乔书亚·韦斯特丑闻
发送完成
-去喝一杯怎么样 -好啊
- What about that drink? - Yeah. Yeah, good.
-阿米娜去吗 -什么
- Yeah? Amina? - Yeah?
-我请客 -你居然要去
- I'm buying. - You're going?
是啊 这可是难得的自♥由♥
I know, a rare moment of freedom.
彼得要出去浪了
Peter's on the loose!
咱们走吧
Let's roll.
好吧
All right.
先驱报
乔书亚·韦斯特丑闻
-他回应了吗 -没有
- Has he responded yet? - No.
那就这样吧 木已成舟
OK, then. It's done.
干杯
Cheers.
-大家干杯 -大家干杯
- Cheers, everyone. - Cheers, everyone!
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯 干杯 辛苦了
Cheers, cheers, cheers, well done.
先驱报
我就打过那一次架
It's the only time I've ever been in a fight.
他打了我 我却还试着采访他
He's already hit me, I'm still trying to interview him, right?
-当时鼻血都被打出来了 -天啊
- There's blood coming down my nose. - Oh, my God!
我倒在地上 没有还手 嘴上只是喊着
I'm on the floor, I don't hit him back. I'm just like,
"你还没有回答我的问题"
"You're not answering my question!"
每次我这么说 他就这样狠狠地
And every time I said it, he's like, whack!
再打我一拳
Hits me again!
不论如何 我最后还是从他口中问出了答案
Anyway, I eventually got the answer out of him.
那次经历让我从此平步青云
Made my career, actually.
彼得 他们要走了
Peter, they're going.
-再见 保重 -再见
- Bye, see you later, take care. - Bye!
辛苦啦
Well done!
辛苦了 爱你们
Well done! Love you.
你准备去干嘛
What are you doing?
我要去赶火车 呜呜
I'm going to get the train. Choo-choo!
什么 现在11点半了 早就没火车了
What? It's 11:30, there aren't any trains.
明明才十点半 十点半...真是11点半了
No, it's not, it's 10:30, it's 10:30... It's 11:30.
没错 住我家吧
It's 11:30. Stay at mine.
-不行 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
这样非常不专业
Deeply unprofessional.
除非我们有亲密行为 彼得
Only if we touch each other, Peter,
-可那并不会发生 不是吗 -但愿如此
- and that's not going to happen, is it? - I hope not.
因为你已经有孩子了 而且我也不喜欢你
Cos you're married with kids, and I don't fancy you.
那好
All right.
那好 我们走吧
All right. Come on, then.
如果你运气好 我会给你放歌♥剧听
If you're lucky, I'll play you some opera.
我的老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus!
-我的老天爷啊 -快走吧
- Oh Jesus. - Come on!
*我想和你幽然独处*
*I wanted to be with you alone*
*谈谈今日的天气*
*And talk about the weather*
*你稚气的外表下是老练的成熟*
*But traditions I can trace against the child in your face*
*我能感觉得到*
*Won't escape my attention*
*你总是那样难以接近*
*You keep your distance with a system of touch*
*对人敬而远之*
*And gentle persuasion*
*我为你深深着迷 怎会爱你至此*
*I'm lost in admiration, could I need you this much?*
*你在消磨我的时间*
*Oh, you're wasting my time*
*你只是在消磨时间*
*You're just, just, just wasting time*
*突然之间我为你神魂颠倒*
*Something happens and I'm head over heels*
*不知不觉间我为你神魂颠倒*
*I never find out till I'm head over heels*
*突然之间我为你神魂颠倒*
*Something happens and I'm head over heels*
*勿将我心 视作草芥*
*Ah, don't take my heart, don't break my heart*
*不要将它践踏*
*Don't, don't, don't throw it away*
*不要践踏*
*Throw it away*
*不要践踏*
*Throw it away*
*我燃起火焰看它熊熊燃烧*
*I made a fire and watching it burn*
《邮报》
走近哈珀一家
住在隔壁的"恋童癖"
*幻想着与你的未来*
*Thought of your future*
*思虑着过去 想知道是否能够长久*
*With one foot in the past, now, just how long will it last...*
*你难道就毫无野心*
*No, no, no, have you no ambition?*
*我的家人曾经在干净的天空下畅快呼吸*
*My mother and my brothers used to breathe in clean air*
爸爸我想你
*幻想着我成为医生*
*And dreaming I'm a doctor*
号♥外号♥外
快来看看
*可命运所迫 不得不卑躬屈膝*
*It's hard to be a man when there's a gun in your hand*
未知号♥码来电
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表