剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
他能做到什么地步
What's the worst he can do?
开除你吗 行啊 换个工作不就好了
Let you go? Fine, you work somewhere else.
什么地步
The worst?
之前这里有个记者
There was a reporter here
把我们的报道漏给了其他报社
who started leaking stories to other papers.
邓肯发现之后
When Duncan found out,
把这个记者的妈挂上了头版
he put the reporter's mam on the front page.
说她是"津贴蛀虫"
Labelled her "Benefit Scum".
他把我当傻子 可这正是我所希望的
He thinks I'm stupid. That's what I want him to think.
再等他几分钟吧
Maybe give him a few minutes.
好吧 谢了
All right. Thanks.
别别别进来
No, no-no-no, no.
我有问题需要解决 而你只会帮倒忙
I need to solve a problem, and you won't help.
你得展示出你的同情心
You need to demonstrate some compassion.
倒不如让我展示一下门在哪里
Maybe I need to demonstrate you the door again.
你刚刚愣住的时候 问那个男孩多大
When you froze in there, you asked how old the boy was.
那台相机对你来说一定有意义
That camera means something to you.
是给你儿子准备的吗
Is it for your son?
你今天一直有心事
Something's distracting you today.
我明明雇了个记者 结果却来了个心理医生
I thought I hired a journalist, I got a psychiatrist.
今天是他的生日 对不对 你却不能去看他...
It's his birthday, right, and you can't see him cos you've...
因为你和你老婆分居了
split up with your wife.
你是真的想知道吗
Do you really wanna know?
我想知道你为什么不开心
I'm interested in what's making you unhappy, yeah.
大家都怕你 所以不敢问
Everyone else is too scared to ask.
她和一个身家过亿的银行家搞到一起了
She's sleeping with a billionaire banker.
他们雇了律师禁止我见孩子
They've hired lawyers to cut me out.
为什么
Why?
估计是因为他们觉得我会把孩子带坏
I imagine because I'm a bad influence.
你连礼物都不能送吗
You can't even give him a present?
这里没人会跟你说实话
No-one tells you the truth here,
你没发现吗
do you realise that?
他们都太怕你了
They're all so petrified of you,
只会说你想听的话
they just tell you what you want to hear.
我觉得这样挺好的
And that works fine for me.
阿德南·洪斯来了 你得去见他
Adnan Homsi's here. You need to see him.
我手头有件更棘手的事
I've got a bigger problem.
那就赶紧解决
Then fix it.
你说我应该怎么解决
And how do you suggest that I do that?
我说过 同情心
I told you. Compassion.
我们不能道歉
Apologising would be a mistake.
没错 那就不要道歉
Of course, so don't.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
是吗 启发我一下
Do I? Enlighten me.
就说他也是受害者
Say he's a victim.
但逼死他的凶手不是纸质媒体
That it wasn't the print media that did this,
而是社会舆♥论♥
it was the public.
你刚才也说了 推特上鱼龙混杂
Like you said, you can find anything on Twitter,
那就去找一些
so find a load of hate
24小时内发布的攻击他的言论
that's been thrown at him in the last 24 hours
把这些言论放到头版
and stick it on the front page.
让那些喷子成为全民公敌
Make the trolls the enemy
让《邮报》摇身变成解决方案
and the Post the solution -
比如反恶霸运动 标语 T恤衫之类的
an anti-bullying campaign, slogans, I don't know, a T-shirt.
彻底颠覆你们昨天的行径
A complete contradiction with what you did yesterday,
只要声势够大 就没人会注意到反差
but do it loud enough and no-one will notice.
舆情反转
Reverse ferret.
没错
Right.
传统英国媒体总部所在地
弗利特街那边都这么叫
That's what they call it on Fleet Street.
嗯
Yeah.
完完全全彻彻底底地颠覆之前的做法
You head so hard in the opposite direction
会让他人困惑 以至于无法发现你的变化
that everyone's so confused, they don't notice.
你开始上道了
You're starting to earn your money.
好 赶紧把这件事解决
Okay, so sort that out,
然后去见阿德南 他在等着呢
and then see Adnan. He's waiting.
好的 好的 马上就去
Yeah. Yeah. In a second.
来一下
Yes?
计划有变
Change of plan.
我们要开展一个反恶霸运动
We're doing an anti-bullying campaign,
让那个男孩的父母来一趟
and I want the boy's parents.
-你是说丹尼 -他只有妈妈
- Danny? - He only had his mum.
丹尼的妈妈 对
Danny's mum, yeah,
-让她过来 -他的妈妈
- get her here. - His mum?
没错 我不在乎你们怎么说服她
Yeah. I don't care how you get her,
但两小时后她必须发声支持我们的运动
but she needs to be endorsing our campaign in two hours.
这时间来不及把她接到这里
Not enough time to get her here.
那就拍照
Well then get a picture
再要个声明 或者录段视频
and a statement, or a video.
还是视频好
Video's better.
网络电♥话♥ 视频通话 什么都行
Get her on Skype, FaceTime, whatever.
和她开个视频会议 录下来
Video conference, record it.
这可没那么容易
That's going to be hard.
我要听到的是"没问题"
I want to hear "no problem".
不在乎我用什么手段
You don't care how I do it?
不在乎
No.
那好吧 没问题
All right, then. No problem.
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
嗯 我需要一个电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, I need a phone number.
座机和手♥机♥号♥码 现在就要
Landline and mobile, and I need it right now.
任何与莱恩斯一家有关系的人...
Anyone associated with the Lyons family...
-我能带他来你办公室吗 -谁
- Can I bring him to your office? - Who?
-阿德南 -现在不行
- Adnan. - Not now!
什么 他可在等着呢
What? He's waiting!
别管他 去做我交给你的工作
Don't worry about him - do the thing I gave you.
直接就能联♥系♥上吗
And that's a direct mobile?
太好了
Amazing.
露西 你看到之前跟我上来的那个人了吗
Lucy, did you see the man we brought up?
他刚才就在这里等着
He was waiting over there.
看到了 他刚走
Yeah, he just left.
妈的
Shit.
阿德南
Adnan!
阿德南 请等一下 实在抱歉
Adnan, wait. I'm sorry.
刚才有一条突发新闻 大家都分不出神来
A new story broke, everyone's focused on that.
如果你能再等半小时...
If you can wait half an hour...
不行 我只有一小时休息时间
No. I only have an hour off my work.
好吧 给我五分钟
Okay, five minutes.
就五分钟 我会试着...
Five minutes and I'll try and...
我经历的事对他来说重要吗
Is it important to him, you know, what happened to me?
这...
It...
报社就是这样的
It's just how a paper works.
有很多报道竞争版面
There's a lot of competing stories.
为什么他一定要亲自见我
Why does he have to see me himself?
因为对于你这样的新闻来说 这笔钱不是小数目
It's a lot of money for a story like this.
我才刚刚入职 还没有获得大家的信任
I've only just started, I haven't built up the trust yet.
我亲眼看见93个人惨遭屠♥杀♥ 无论男女老少
I saw 93 men, women and children slaughtered,
然后又被扔进了坑里
and then thrown into a pit.
而我却只是站在那里 什么都没有做
I stood there and didn't do anything about it.
我不能去帮他们
I couldn't do anything about it.
我知道他们在哪里
I know where they are,
我希望能有人去到那个地方
and I want someone to go out there,
挖出他们的尸体
dig up their bodies and
交还给他们尚在人世的家属
give them to whatever family that is left.
你觉得这件事重要吗
Do you think that's important?
当然
Of course.
值这个价钱吗
It's worth the money, huh?
值
Yeah.
你知道我是怎么确定有93个人的吗
Do you know how I know it was 93?
我数了
I counted.
那是我唯一能做的
It was all I could do.
至少要记住一共有多少人遇难
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表