剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
Last call!
不行...
Oh, no...
这是编辑与高级职工会议 他没告诉你吗
It's editors and senior staff, didn't he say?
那茱尔丝呢
What about Jools?
她有我的邀请
Oh, she's my guest.
拜托 看看你们
Oh, come on! Look at you.
一个个无精打采的 怎么回事
You all look knackered. What's the matter with you?
凯莉 你昨晚又玩嗨了吧
Kelly. Was there a big night last night?
-你眼袋肿得像购物袋一样 -谢谢
- Your eyes look like shopping bags. - Thanks.
你这样肯定上不了飞机
You couldn't get on a plane with those.
他们会收你行李[眼袋]超重费
They'd charge you excess baggage.
但你们很幸运 能看到我
But you're lucky. You get to look at me,
标准身材的典范
peak of fitness that I am.
但我看着你们
But I look at you,
就像是来到了整形医生的候诊室一样
looking like a waiting room in a plastic surgeon's.
除了茱尔丝 大伙儿 认识下茱尔丝
Except for Jools. Everyone, this is Jools.
是积累工作经验还是实习
Work experience or intern?
-积累工作经验 -好
- Work experience. - Right.
积累工作经验 好了 我们开会吧
Work experience. Right. Let's start.
我真的...
I'm really...
霍莉·埃文斯
Holly Evans.
-我不是跟你说过了吗 -对 但是...
- I think I told you. - Yeah, you did, but...
那不就结了 除非你连升几阶
Well, then, unless you've had a massive promotion,
这点我向你保证还没有发生
which I can assure you you haven't,
你就只能在门外待着
stay on the other side of that door.
-我之前是副新闻编辑 -那是在《先驱报》
- I was a senior editor. - Yeah, over there.
在这里你不过是个无名小卒
Here you're just a plod.
必须用实力证明自己
You have to earn your place.
出去
Out.
我不说话 就只旁观
I won't say anything. I'll just watch.
我保证
Promise.
丹尼·莱恩斯
Danny Lyons.
现在民情激愤
It's struck a chord.
不难理解
Makes sense.
所有人都想报复抢走自己午饭钱的家伙
We all want revenge on the blokes who stole our lunch money.
是啊 但人们愤怒是因为
Yeah, but people are outraged that
没有人关注受到欺凌的孩子的父母
the parents of the kids that he assaulted weren't listened to.
我们有人在着手调查吗
Well, are we looking into that?
为什么之前没人阻止他
Why he wasn't stopped?
有 学校和社会福利机构方面...
Yeah. School, social services...
那他的背景呢
What about his background?
-有没有人听见噪音 -他家境也不好
- Can someone hear a noise? - He's not that well off.
-和母亲兄弟住一起 -有点单调 很是烦人
- Lives with his mum and brother. - Sort of monotonous...but whiny.
我想知道他这个样子是跟谁学的
What I'd want to know is, where is he getting the behaviour from?
他的行为很极端
It sounds pretty extreme.
令人烦躁的北方口音 他现在在哪儿
Northern, irritating sound. Where is he now?
为什么我们没有他今天的照片
Why haven't we got a picture of him today?
他在家 在自己房♥间里
He's at home. In his room.
我们有人在外面守着 但是有点...
We've got people outside, but it's a bit...
-但是什么 -他才17岁 我们不能贸然行事
- But what? - He's 17. We've got to be careful.
是吗 你知道他干了什么吗
Yeah? You know what he did?
谁在照顾他 换我肯定会问这个问题
Who's looking after him, is one of the questions I'd be asking.
-那个噪音又出现了 -对不起
- There's that noise again. - Look, sorry,
但推特上已经有越来越多的人
but there's a growing voice on Twitter
认为媒体对此事的报道
saying that the way he's been treated by the media,
尤其是《邮报》 对他来说也是欺凌
especially the Post, is bullying itself.
什么 我们欺负他
What, we're bullying him?!
公众舆♥论♥就是这么说的
This is what people are saying, yes.
他害得三个人进了医院
While he puts three people in the hospital,
在学校里欺压他们 在网上骚扰他们
pursues them at school, hounds them online,
而我们却变成了众矢之的
and we're the ones in the wrong?
关键是你们已经报道过这则新闻了
The point is, you've already done the story.
别再跟进了 要我就放掉这条新闻
Don't push it. I'd move on.
是吗
Would you?
当然
Yeah.
明天头版给我登出他的新照片
I want a new picture of him on the front page tomorrow.
查出他是否还欺负过其他人
Find out if there's anyone else he went after.
查出是哪个法官批准了他的保释
Find whichever judge let him off with a caution
写一篇攻击他的报道
and make his life a misery.
另外 查一下他的兄弟是否也在欺负同学
Also, see if his brother's doing the same thing.
我希望大家今天把重心全放这上面 往死里炒
I want us spinning this all day. Stoke it up.
没问题
No problem.
-行 -好
- Yep. - OK.
我知道这不是《先驱报》的作风
I know this isn't what the Herald would do.
我没说这不是《先驱报》的作风
I'm not saying it's not what the Herald would do.
麻烦你看看我们的发行量...
But check out our circulation...
-我说的是《邮报》不该这么做 -霍莉 过来
- I'm saying it's not what the Post should do. - Holly, come here.
来 我们出去谈 这很重要
Come on, I'll talk to you outside. It's important.
你先请
After you.
刚才说到哪儿了
Where was I?
丹尼·莱恩斯
Danny Lyons.
丹尼·莱恩斯保释出狱
造成三名儿童受伤入院的青少年昨日遭逮捕
谐振
18年8月14日
阿德南
Adnan?
你好 我是霍莉·埃文斯 我们几周前通过电♥话♥
Hi, it's Holly Evans. We spoke a few weeks ago.
我想麻烦你件事
I've got a request.
叙利亚深渊24小时
跟我来
With me.
露西 麻烦你让财政大臣
Lucy, get the Chancellor of the Exchequer
方便的时候给我回个电♥话♥
to give me a call if he's got a moment, would you?
告诉他虽然我们现在互不相欠
Tell him I know we're out of favour,
但这事对他有好处 知道了吗
but it'll do him good, all right?
我们要做一条关于人们出门携带多少现金的报道
We're doing a story about how much cash is in your pocket.
想了解一下财政大臣的情况
Thought we could have a look in the Chancellor's.
-这是什么 -没什么
- What's this? - That's nothing.
买♥♥来了
Got it.
谢谢
Ooh, thanks, yeah.
需要我帮你包起来吗
You want me to wrap it for you?
-不用 我先检查一下 -好
- No, I'll check it first. - No problem.
照相机是干嘛用的
Oh, what's the camera?
刚才开会是怎么回事
What was that in there?
你是想显摆吗 我和我老婆分居
Just showing off? I just split up with my wife
就是为了不听她唠叨 现在你又跑公♥司♥来唠叨
because I was sick of nagging and now I get it at work.
我知道 艾德说了
Yeah, Ed mentioned that.
-你是最近才和她分居的吗 -对
- You split up with her recently? - Yes.
-为什么 -如果你见到她 肯定很快就明白了
- Why? - If you met her, you'd understand pretty quickly.
现在说回你的事...
Now, coming back to you...
我没说《邮报》不该继续跟进丹尼·莱恩斯的新闻
I wasn't saying that you should stop with the Danny Lyons story
是因为这是《先驱报》的作风
because it's what the Herald would do.
我是真心认为这是个错误的决定
I honestly think that you've made the wrong call.
-如果你再这样... -我会的
- Well, if you do that again... - I would.
-你再这样... -我说了我会
- Do that again... - I'm saying I would.
-我们能谈谈阿德南的事吗 -他来了吗
- Can we talk about Adnan? - Is he here?
-还没 -你开始调查"谐振"的事了吗
- No, not yet. - Have you started on Resonance?
-我会的 -先调查"谐振"
- Yeah, I will. - Do that first.
-怎么了 -这台相机肯定是礼物
- What? - It must be a present, the camera,
因为她问你需不需要包起来
cos she asked if you wanted it wrapping.
给谁的
Who's it for?
-你喜欢你的办公桌吗 -喜欢
- Do you like your desk? - Yeah.
-视野好吗 -很好
- Good view? - Very.
那就滚回去坐着
So fuck off and sit at it.
她是不是有点太年轻了
Isn't she a bit young?
-我也年轻 -没年轻到那个份上
- I'm young. - Not that young.
她已经毕业了
She just graduated.
你在调查什么新闻
What are you working on?
不能说
Can't say.
-为什么 -昨天莱恩斯的报道是你写的
- Why not? - You wrote the Lyons story yesterday.
是啊
Yeah.
够狠啊
Vicious.
他才17岁
He's 17.
-已经快成年了 -是啊 可他现在还未成年
- He's nearly an adult. - Sure, but right now he's a child.
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表