剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
-在你的车里 -嗯
- In your car? - Er, yeah.
我们没必要翻看所有的文件
Look, without going through all the documents,
-那得花上... -按一下喇叭
- which would take... - Honk your horn.
-什么 -要是你在车里的话就按一下喇叭
- What? - Honk the horn of your car, if you're in a car.
按一下给我听听
Honk the horn so I can hear it.
-莉奥娜 -其实我刚从车里出来...
- Leona? - Actually, I've just stepped out to, um...
行吧 我敢说
OK, I'm willing to bet that
圣玛格丽特医院没有一个人
there isn't a single person at St Margaret's
记得今天来过一个问东问西的记者
who remembered a journalist asking questions today.
你有找人谈过吗
Have you spoken to anyone?
我发了短♥信♥给...
I've left messages with...
你查遍所有记录了吗
Have you been through all the records?
当然没有 那些记录太多了...
Well, no, of course not, you saw how many there were but...
我知道你的做事风格是亲力亲为
Look, I know your way of doing things is actually to go there,
直接找人谈话什么的 可是
and talk to the people, whatever, but
事实上我们有办法更便捷地获取信息
honestly it's quicker these days to get information by
通过电子邮件 社交媒体 甚至是推特
e-mail, social media, even Twitter,
这样就不会堵在半道上了
because otherwise you're just stuck on the motorway
还有...
and then there's...
马修
是头条吗
-莎拉 -怎么
- Sarah. - Yes?
你能穿上衣服吗
Can you put something on?
去他妈的新闻
Fucking news!
比你儿子还重要吗
More important than your son?
不
No.
是比你更重要
More important than you.
-给我滚 -嗯 我知道
- Get out. - Yeah, yeah, I know.
马修
是头条吗
等着看吧
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
开什么玩笑
Agh! You've got to be kidding.
-稍等一下 马上就好 -谢了
- It'll be a couple of seconds, I'll get it going. - Thanks.
上早班吗
Early start?
出去了 刚回来
Been away, just got back.
怎么淋成这样
Why are you so wet?
-没带伞 -为什么不带
- I don't have an umbrella. - Why not?
出门急 给忘了
I left in a hurry, forgot.
顺便说一句 写你的那篇文章我检查过了
I went over that piece I wrote about you, by the way.
我用的每个词都有根据 歧视女性 恶霸
It was all from sources. Every word I used - misogynist, bully.
那不是我胡编乱造的
I wasn't just making it up,
都是来源于和你共事过的人
it was all from people you've worked with.
我从没否认过它的真实性
I never said it wasn't true.
我是个恶霸
I am a bully.
我是讨厌很多女人
I do hate a lot of women.
然后呢
Right.
但我还讨厌很多男人 你没写这一点
I hate a lot of men as well, though. You missed that out.
我还找到了一些你当记者时写的报道
I also found some articles you wrote when you were a reporter.
写得不错
They were good.
都是真正的新闻
Proper journalism.
你很惊讶吗
And that surprised you?
和你现在所做的截然相反
Long way from what you do now.
也许你应该认真审视一下我们的工作
Maybe you should take a closer look at what we do.
谢了 让圣玛格丽特医院的主管
Oh, thanks. Get the chief executive of St Margaret's
早上来我们这一趟
to come in to see us this morning.
可我们一点儿证据都没有...
But we don't have anything on them...
什么名字来着 琳达·帕克斯吗
What's her name? Linda Parks?
没错 让她来一趟
Yep, tell her to come in.
你想让她抛下手头的事不管
You want her to just drop everything?
告诉她我们知道氟洛斯通的事了
Tell her that we know about Fluostore.
-氟洛斯通 -对 氟洛斯通
- Fluostore? - Yep, Fluostore.
拼写按照读音来 有问题找谷歌♥
Spelt like it sounds. Google it if you get stuck.
告诉她我们不想在电♥话♥里讨论这个问题
Say that we don't want to talk to her about it over the phone,
-想必她也不想 -好
- and we suspect that she doesn't either. - Right.
对了 莉奥娜
Oh, Leona.
-你有多少朋友 -什么
- Yeah, how, how many friends do you have? - Sorry?
你在生活中有多少可以称之为朋友的人
How many people in your life would you count as friends?
-好朋友吗 -对 三四个这样吗
- Good friends? - Yeah, like what? Three, four?
大约有15个吧
15, probably?
15个 好吧
15. Ok.
应该是15个左右 如果只算死党的话
Yeah, probably about 15, if we're just counting the close ones.
开会了
Conference!
-我觉得不错 但是... -但是还不够
- I like it but... - But not enough.
我们可以明天继续研究
Well, we can pick it up tomorrow.
你说今天有新的新闻
You said you had something new today?
对 绝对独家
Yeah, it's an exclusive
有关莱斯特圣玛格丽特医院
about St Margaret's hospital in Leicester,
日益升高的死亡率
increased mortality rates.
今天上午还得过一下材料
We've got some material to go through this morning
-但我有信心 -好
- but it's...it's looking solid. - OK.
昨晚有个大派对
And there's this big party last night,
我们在门口拍了几张照片 人们进进出出
we've got some photos from the door, people coming in and out,
我觉得没什么特别的东西可写
I don't - I don't think there's an angle there, particularly.
好
OK.
我希望大家都明白 下周一
I need to make everyone aware that next Monday
我们的报纸会有不同的封面
we are going to do a different kind of cover.
-什么封面 -不会是广♥告♥吧
- What kind of cover? - Not a wrap-around?
-我们得找到新的收益流 -等等...
- We need to find new income streams. - Hang on, wait a minute...
即便之前从未有过先例...
Even if it is unconventional for us...
我们不能做广♥告♥包装
We can't do a wrap-around.
我们要做广♥告♥包装
So we're going to do a wrap-around.
不然我就只能解雇这里的十个人
Look, it's either that or I get ten of you in here and let you go
我不想这样
and I don't want to do that.
-客户是谁 -那个...
- Who's the client? - Um, that's...
-是谁 -应该是莱戴尔
- Who is it? - Um, I believe it's Lydale.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 别这样
James, James, come on.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 我们谈一谈
James? James, let's talk.
邮报
弗兰克·鲍威尔 种族歧视观点曝光
"错乱" 揭露社会党人真正面目
马修
我欠你的
布里斯托动物园答应接手了
Bristol Zoo says they'll take him.
弗兰克·鲍威尔吗
Frank Powell?
那头北极熊
The polar bear.
我们要拿到独家报道权
We want exclusive access.
-起名字了吗 -小躁
- Have we got a name for it? - Bi.
什么
What?
-躁郁症 -你真行
- Bi-polar. - That's good.
我骗你的 根本不好笑 还会得罪人 再想个好点的
Actually, no, not funny, offensive. Do better.
-我把衣服都落在这儿了 所以... -艾德华
- I left all my clothes here so... - Edward?
-对 -好样的
- Yeah. - Good work.
妈妈
你是耍猴子的人还是被人耍的猴子
Are you the organ grinder or the monkey?
我是一名记者
I'm the reporter.
我是猴子
I'm the monkey.
那你的主人什么时候过来
And when does your owner arrive?
帕克斯夫人 莉奥娜有没有给您倒咖啡
Mrs. Parks, has Leona offered you a coffee?
她给我倒了五杯咖啡 却什么都解释不出来
I've been offered five coffees but no explanation.
直接说重点吧
Can we get to the point?
重点就是你来了
The point is you're here.
什么意思
I'm sorry?
我让莉奥娜跟你提了提氟洛斯通
I asked Leona to mention Fluostore to you,
然后你就一路赶了过来
and you came all the way here.
留意外界对于医院的质疑
It's my job to pay attention to concerns
是我的工作职责
that are raised about the hospital.
我查过之后才明白氟洛斯通是什么
I had to look Fluostore up, to understand what it was.
好吧
Sure.
你在担心什么
What's your concern?
去年你们医院的死亡率
That mortality rates at your hospital
有所升高
have increased in the last year.
是的 为此我们进行了独♥立♥调查
Yes, we've had an independent investigation
确定管理规范和人员编制并未发生改变
and found that practice and staffing levels are consistent.
没有任何证据...
There's no evidence...
一年前你们与一家名叫"南极光"的
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表