剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
Carla! Oh, dear.
我明白 可以想象
Mmm, I, I know. I know, I can imagine.
你想让我们怎么办
What do you want us to do?
因为公众肯定对它感兴趣
Cos there's no doubt it's in the public interest.
她明天要在牛津辩论社做关于女权主义的演讲
She's got a speech on feminism tomorrow to the Oxford Union.
拉兹告诉我你明天要做关于女权主义的演讲
Raz tells me that you've got a speech on feminism tomorrow.
你准备照常进行演讲
Are you, er, going ahead with that?
对 确实很重要
Yeah, that does sound important.
我知道 时机确实不太好
Yeah, I know, bad timing, indeed.
拉兹是什么建议
What's Raz suggesting?
听起来不错
Well, sounds good.
卡拉·梅森议员
来我们这儿一趟吧
Come to us.
我们搬了新办公室 想跟你炫耀一下
We've got a new office we like to show off,
我们的老板特喜欢有设计感的东西
and cos our proprietor's got a thing for design
就给我们买♥♥了特别棒的椅子
we've got these incredible seats.
就跟抢椅子游戏一样
It's like musical chairs here,
大家都不想站起来了
everyone's trying to sit down all the time.
两个小时
Two hours?
好 到时再谈 好 再见
OK, and we'll have a chat. OK, bye.
好了 给我看看吧
All right, let's have a look.
卡拉 卡拉 卡拉
Carla, Carla, Carla.
这照片怎么可能不用呢
Well, how can we not use this?
这是蓄意的性别歧视 对女权主义的羞辱
It's deliberate sexist, antifeminist shaming.
之所以现在才曝光 一定与政♥治♥利益有关
It's only surfaced now for political gain.
我们不该趟这个浑水
We shouldn't go near it.
这展现了政♥治♥家人性化的一面
It's a very human side to the politician.
-这是30年以前的事 -那不重要
- It's 30 years old. - That doesn't matter.
错 是这张照片不再重要 彼得
Yeah, it makes it irrelevant, Peter.
看来霍莉态度很坚决
Holly feels very strongly about it.
是什么情况下拍的
What was the occasion?
过生日 应该是90年代初期
A birthday, we think, early '90s.
这张照片是用胶卷相机拍的
This was taken on camera with film.
-还记得那玩意吗 -还有什么
- Remember those? - Right, what's next?
-玻利维亚日食 -选点图片 继续
- Er, solar eclipse in Bolivia. - Do some pictures. Yep.
肖恩·金斯利
Shawn Kingsley.
具体死因依然成谜
Still a lot of questions about what it means.
我们有很多问题可以问
There's issues we can bring out,
但必须体谅家属心情
but obviously we've got to be sensitive.
今天早晨清洁工发现
His body was found hanging in a stairwell
他的尸体吊在楼梯上
by his cleaner in the morning.
她肯定吓坏了
Must've been a nasty surprise for her.
警方发现了药物 酒精
There were pills, drink.
他的电脑里存有同志色情片
On his laptop was homosexual pornography
以及威胁揭露他的恐吓邮件
along with e-mails threatening to out him.
我们采访了他的父母
We've got an interview with his parents.
-采访过了 -对
- Have we? - Yeah.
对 但是...有个问题
Er, er, yeah, but there, there is a problem.
我承诺了这篇报道会是对他们儿子的致敬
I promised them it would be a tribute feature.
-抱歉 你是谁 -艾德·沃什伯恩
- Sorry, who are you? - Ed Washburn.
上周刚入职
I started last week.
杰请病假了
Jay's off sick.
第一次亡难追访
First death knock?
-对 -他们竟然让你进门了
- Yeah. - And you got in.
-不错嘛 -嗯 只是...
- Very good. - Yeah, but...
怎么了
What's the problem?
他语言能力正常吗
Can he speak?
我当时不知道他是同性恋
I didn't know he was gay.
他的父母好像也不知道
I don't think they did either.
你有没有问他们觉得是什么原因
Didn't you ask them why they thought he'd done it?
问了 他们以为他只是不开心
Yeah, they, they, they just thought he was unhappy.
那就回去告诉他们
Go back and tell them, then.
要是他们不知道 就告诉他们
If they don't know, tell them.
再回去
Go back?
对 看看他们的反应
Yeah, get their response.
这...
Is...
这是我们的工作职责吗 告知他们儿子的状况
Sorry, is that our job? To tell them about their son?
警方肯定会派人去...
Surely the police have got someone that could...
我们的工作就是传达新闻
Our job is to deliver the news,
所以这当然属于我们的工作范畴
so yeah, yes, very much in our remit.
拿到回应回来交差 去吧
Get that, we're good. Go.
金斯利球技不错
Kingsley could play.
是啊
He could.
为什么就不能直接出柜呢
Why don't they just come out?
安迪莉娅·瑞德
Andrea Reed?
他们说这是一起不幸的意外
Oh, they say it was a tragic accident,
但是当时那片区域没有警♥察♥
but there were no police in the area,
所以一定是目击者看错了
so the witness must be wrong.
我怎么就不信呢
I'm finding that hard to believe.
继续查
Keep digging.
-你是说... -四处走访
- You mean... - I mean ask around.
多查出点东西来 我们需要证据
Find something more. We need some proof.
好 我会继续...
Right, I'll keep...
继续调查 就是这个意思
Keep trying. Exactly.
你见到詹姆斯了吗
Have you seen James?
他去见爆料人了
Er, he's meeting someone for a story.
-什么料 -我不知道 怎么了
- What story? - I don't know, why?
军情五处打来了电♥话♥
I had a nervous call from MI5,
提醒我们注意《国家保密法》
reminding us of the Official Secrets Act.
-你能看看他在查什么吗 -没问题
- Can you check what he's up to? - Yeah, sure, no problem.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
挺好的啊 怎么了
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
没事
Nothing.
你是汤姆·普莱尔吗
Tom Pryor?
你的车呢
Where's your car?
我没车
I don't have a car.
那我们为什么要在停车场见面
Then why are we meeting in a car park?
是你提议的啊
You suggested it.
我是希望我们能坐在车里 不被人看到
Yeah, so we could stay in our cars and we wouldn't be seen!
上来吧
Get in.
你带手♥机♥了吗
Did you bring your phone?
-你说不让我带 -那就好
- You said not to. - Good.
那就好
That's good.
你在军情五处工作
So, you work for MI5?
对
Yep.
什么职务
As what?
我不能说
I can't tell you.
好吧
Ok.
-那... -我确实签过国家保密协议
- Well... - Well, I've signed the Official secrets Act, OK,
可我还有良知
but I also have a conscience.
但我也不想进监狱或者潜逃出国
But I don't want to go to prison or leave the country.
那你能告诉我些什么
Well, what can you tell me?
"谐振"
Resonance.
"谐振"
Resonance?
-这是项目的名字 -好
- That's the name of the project. - OK.
这项目做什么的
What does it do?
我不能说
I can't tell you.
汤姆 听着...
Right, Tom, look...
名字就够了 你顺着它查下去就行
The name's enough, all right? You just, you just follow that up.
如果它只是一个代号♥ 我根本无从下手
That's hard if it's literally just a code name.
我都不知道你是不是真的在军情五处工作
I mean, I don't even know if you really work for MI5.
-什么都不知道 -能说的我都说了
- I don't know anything. - I've told you everything that I can.
怎么了
What?
我们报社现在只剩下三个调查记者
Look, I am one of only three investigative reporters
我就是其中之一
left at my paper.
我必须写出内容无懈可击
I'm under huge pressure to write stories
有证据支持的报道
that have substance and evidence.
我不知道你的身份 不知道你的职务
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you do.
你就只给了我一个代号♥ 说它是个项目
All you're giving me is a name, and a suggestion of a programme.
我以为你对这些有兴趣
I thought you were into all this.
我调查过你
I looked you up.
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表