剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
前情提要
我知道我不是唯一的受害者 他现在依然死性不改
I knew I wasn't the only one. He's still doing it now.
是我找到 撰写并审查了这个新闻
I found the piece, wrote it, oversaw it.
我决定批准临时禁令
I'm granting the temporary injunction.
-销毁报纸 -什么
- Pulp the papers. - What?
你是怎么和我们同时挖到这个料的
How did you get the story at exactly the same time?
应该是天上掉馅饼吧
Something in the water.
我的新室友在邮报工作
My new flatmate, he works for The Post.
-应该是他偷的 -头版还要放首相吗
- I think he stole it. - You still want the PM?
把"恋童癖"这个词就放他脸旁边
I want the word paedophile inches from his face.
这下报纸肯定能卖♥♥疯
That should get them flying off the shelves.
我的工作就是保证
My one real job is to ensure
报纸的日常发行
the continued daily publication of the newspaper
而这是我们有史以来第一次无报可发
and for the first time in living memory that hasn't happened.
《先驱报》错过发报时间
先驱报
现在怎么办
So what now?
得看阿米娜了
That's up to Amina.
不过咱们不能连续两天无报可发
But we don't want two days without a paper,
所以还是赶紧工作吧
so let's just get on with it.
你今天要做什么
What are you doing today?
-莉奥娜找我帮忙 -什么忙
- Er, Leona has a thing she wants me to help with. - What thing?
-不知道 -你俩是在密谋什么吗
- I don't know. - You two cooking something up?
我真不知道 她说她自己做不来
I have no idea, she said she can't do it on her own.
你这话可缩小不了多少范围
That hardly narrows it down, does it?
我可以让她等等 留下来帮忙
I can tell her it has to wait, I can stay here, I can help.
不用了 她难得主动 你还是去吧
No, no, no, she's showing initiative. You should do it.
-可是韦斯特的事 -我们跟他还没完
- But West. - We're not finished with West.
-那《邮报》呢 -跟《邮报》也一样没完
- And The Post? - We haven't finished with The Post either.
我们不能对他们所做的事无动于衷
Cos we can't just leave what they've done.
不会的 去帮莉奥娜吧
We won't. Go on, help Leona.
好吧
Ok.
邮报
色胆包天的害人精
陷入麻烦
报业史上首次有主编未能发行报纸
新闻之争
第一季 第四集
神奇
-你知道《聚焦》里的那个场景吗 -《聚焦》是啥
- You know that scene in Spotlight? - What's Spotlight?
-一部电影 -没听说过
- It's a film. - Never heard of it.
不是吧 它可赢了奥斯卡奖呢
Really? It won an Oscar.
总之 电影里有一幕是报纸上发了报道
Anyway, there's a bit where a story goes in the paper
然后突然之间所有的电♥话♥都响了
and suddenly all the phones are ringing.
-全都是在说自己的相同经历 -然后呢
- People calling with their experiences of the same thing. - OK?
现在咱这儿不就是这样吗
That's what's happening here.
有11位女性来电说他对她们做过类似的事
We've got 11 women saying he did a similar thing to them.
另外 埃莫森在你办公室
By the way, Emmerson's in your office.
他想干嘛
What does he want?
他跟乔书亚·韦斯特不是好朋友吗
Isn't he good mates with Joshua West?
-你有那些女性的详细资料吗 -有
- Have you got the details of those other women? - Yeah.
你真的没看过《聚焦》吗
You really haven't seen Spotlight?
真会演 骗到我了
Good one. Good one.
给
Here.
这些都是今早联♥系♥我们的
All got in contact this morning.
18岁
18...
18岁
18...
19岁
19...
18岁
18.
还有六个
Six more.
我也喜欢韦斯特 可没想到他是个变♥态♥
I like West too, but it turns out he was a pervert.
听说你和莎拉分居了
I heard you split up with Sarah.
我...
I...
对 而且我们反而都更开心了
Yes. And, strangely, we're all happier.
我的离婚真的是
Literally everyone in the world is smiling
造福了全人类
because of my impending divorce.
更重要的是 我是在做我的工作
And, more to the point, this is me doing my job
所以恕我直言 别掺合这事
so with all the respect in the world - back off.
-我其实是来恭喜你的 -那好
- Actually, I came here to congratulate you. - Right, good.
权势金钱能让你为所欲为
With money and power mean you can get what you want.
如果你像我一样
Which is fine if, like me,
只想买♥♥艘船度个假 那倒没问题
all you're after is the occasional boat.
可如果你有这方面的癖好 那...
But if you're into this sort of thing, well...
我女儿一直说他长得很猥琐
My daughter always said he was creepy.
我一直都不喜欢他的手
I never liked his hands.
-首相很不满意他照片放的位置 -为什么
- PM's not happy about where you put his picture. - Why not?
离"色胆包天的害人精"几个字太近
Too close to the words "Sex Pest".
不是吧 真的吗
No. Really?
-还真是 -给他打电♥话♥
- Oh, yeah. - Call him up.
-安抚下他 -也许吧 等我有空了
- Reassure him. - Maybe if I get a quiet moment.
-我挺喜欢莎拉的 -我不喜欢
- I liked Sarah. - I didn't.
弗雷德呢 他还好吗
And what about Fred, he all right?
我给他打过电♥话♥ 可是...
I try to phone, but...
他从来都不方便接电♥话♥
apparently it's always the wrong moment.
-祝你能像做报纸一样经营家庭 -我是这样做的
- Wish you ran your family like you run your paper. - I did.
可这正是问题所在
That was the problem.
无论如何 干得不错
Well done on this, anyway.
谢了
Thanks.
一定要给首相打电♥话♥
And do call the PM.
等你有空了
If you get a quiet moment.
-让艾德过来 -没问题
- Get Ed. - Righto.
消息哪儿来的
Where did it come from?
你告诉拉兹你觉得韦斯特有问题
You told Raz you had a feeling about West.
然后你让艾利克斯去调查
And then when you passed that on to Alex,
还给了他带有细节的笔记
it came with detailed notes.
而出于某种原因 你不愿意亲自报道
And for some reason, you didn't want to work on it.
这不是直觉 而是良心不安
That's not a feeling, that's a guilty conscience.
对于记者来说 保护自己的
It's an important part of being a journalist
消息来源很重要 不是吗
that you protect your sources.
对 这我明白 非常明白
Yeah, I understand that, I do,
可你必须告诉我你哪来的消息 不然就被开除
but tell me where you got it... or you're fired.
我的室友是个记者 是她落下的
My flatmate's a journalist. She left it out.
她是不是在《先驱报》工作
Does she work at the Herald?
霍莉·埃文斯
Holly Evans.
我们有麻烦了 伦恩刚刚打来电♥话♥
We've got a problem. Len's just called.
今早他去参加首相的会议被拦住了
He wasn't allowed into the Prime Minister's conference this morning.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
去追查钱的下落 而不是八卦
Focus on the money, not the gossip.
八卦《邮报》会报道 我要的是财务细节
The Post will cover that. I want financial details,
名下企业的对策 慈善机构
the reactions of his corporations, the charities.
还有 查出他现在在哪里
And somebody find out where he is.
他可是全国最有钱的人之一
He's one of the richest men in the country,
肯定有人知道 嗯
someone must know. Yeah.
好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
克雷格 能不能麻烦你和调查韦斯特的小组保持联♥系♥
Craig, can you check in with the West team throughout the day?
-确保他们的工作进度 -嗯
- They need to stay on track. - Mm-hm.
-你找人调查乔书亚·韦斯特了 -对
- You've got people on Joshua West? - Yeah.
我们一定能找到他
We're going to find him.
找他名下所有的附属公♥司♥作出回应
Ask all his affiliated companies for a response.
-这个新闻已经不是我们的了 -我知道 可...
- We lost the story. - Yeah, I know but...
改成在头版醒目位置刊登致歉声明
Do something else. We'll do a big front page apology.
大标题 "我们很抱歉" 放最上面
Headline... "We're sorry". Up front.
显示诚意 加个下划线
Honest. Draw a line.
-不是吧 -你能写吗
- Really? - Can you write it?
我知道 这不属于你的工作范畴
And I'm aware it's not your job technically,
但你清楚自己在做什么
but you know what you're doing.
怎么 他们想让我们在头版刊登致歉声明
What, is this what they want? A full front page apology?
我们不能就这样陷入被动
Cos it's a bad idea to be on the back foot.
不 不是他们
No, it's not what they want.
-阿米娜 我们才刚... -是我想这样
- Amina, we've only been... - It's what I want.
致歉
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Er, yeah.
-我需要带什么吗 -照常来就行
- Do I need anything? - Just the usual.
-我们要去哪儿 -山丘
- Where we going? - The Hill.
哪个山丘
Which Hill?
-你没听说过山丘 -你没事吧
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表