剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
Some of the children wanted to meet you.
也许他们...
So, maybe, they...
但是这并不影响报道 你也看到这里的状况了
But it doesn't affect the story. You saw the conditions.
几个孩子自始至终口径一致 确实可信
The other children were all consistent and believable.
这样一个错误可能会毁掉一条新闻
One mistake like that can sink a story.
还会害我丢掉工作
Not to mention get me fired.
没错 但这件事太重要了
Yes, but it was too important.
你必须相信
You had to believe it.
好吧 谢谢
OK, thanks.
-再聊 -再见
- Speak soon. - Bye.
你明天准备发表的这篇新闻很不错
It's a good story you've got for tomorrow.
罗茜·费希尔为残障人士权利发言
Rosie Fisher on disability rights.
-你是怎么看到的 -密探
- How did you see that? - Spies.
是谁整合的
Who put it together?
霍莉·埃文斯
Holly Evans.
但是署名不是她
It's not her name on it.
她是新闻编辑
Yeah, she's an editor.
她找到新闻交给其他人 但都是她的功劳
She finds them and gives them to other people, but it's all her.
还有国家医疗服务体系那篇 也是她吗
And the other one. The NHS story, is that her, too?
我不打算讨论这个问题
I am not discussing it.
她待在你那真是浪费人才
She's wasted where she is.
-想都别想 -我知道 但我就是在想
- Don't even think about it. - I know, but I am.
她是绝对不会为你工作的
She'd never work for you!
这话我听了很多遍
The number of times I've heard that,
可只要条件开对 没什么不可能
it's all about making the right offer.
-明天你要报道些什么 -你等着看吧
- What are you running tomorrow? - Oh... Wait and see.
大猛料哦
Big splash.
很重要啊
Mm, important.
政♥治♥ 经济 还是国防
Politics, economy, defence?
我不喜欢你这种带有偏见的语气
I don't like the judgment in your voice.
你有内疚感吗
Guilty conscience?
完全没有
Not at all.
我昨晚和莎拉分手了
I broke up with Sarah last night.
你...天啊 邓肯
You... Oh, God, Duncan.
这...很遗憾
That's... I'm sorry.
没事 她会找到新欢的
It's fine. She'll find someone new.
我敢保证她已经在考虑了
I guarantee she's already thinking about it.
可弗雷德呢
But Fred?
我走了 弗雷德说不定还很高兴呢
Fred will be glad to see the back of me, probably.
不见得
I doubt it.
马修
需要回报尽管开口
邓肯·艾伦
一定会的
外交大臣五分钟后到 首相
Foreign Secretary in five minutes, Prime Minister.
谢谢
Thank you.
就像她和你说的 双方都没有损失
As she said to you, no-one loses out, really.
他们都是一样的坏人
They're all as bad as each other.
如果他们只是想要金钱和名气 那就给他们
If all they want is money and fame, let them have it.
所以你在纠结什么
So, what's your problem?
我的名字和照片都在上面 人们会看到的
My name's on it, and my photo. People will see.
你的父母
Your parents.
我父母支持左派 他们是《先驱报》的读者
My parents are left wing, Herald readers.
两人都是大学讲师 都不喜欢《邮报》
Both university lecturers. They hate the Post.
我妈说《邮报》就是性别和种族歧视的垃圾
Mum says it's sexist, racist trash.
《邮报》绝对是最差劲的工作去处
This is the worst thing I could be doing.
才不是这样
That's not true.
估计我爸在谷歌♥快讯上设置了我的名字 所以...
Actually, my dad's probably got a Google alert on my name so...
那你最好打电♥话♥告诉他们
Then you'd better call them and tell them.
他们会恨死我的
They'll hate me.
不会的 他们爱你
I doubt it! They love you.
我告诉他们 他们虽然会说些好听的话
I'll tell them and they'd say the right things
可我会感觉到他们的失望 我会知道的
but I'd sense their disappointment. I'd know.
如果你为自己在做的事感到自豪
Well, if you're proud of what you're doing,
他们怎么想并不重要
it doesn't matter what they think.
你觉得自豪吗
Are you proud?
当然
Yeah.
那就行了
OK, then.
你真的睡在车里吗
Are you really sleeping in your car?
做报道需要啊
I need it for reporting.
车子比公♥寓♥有用多了
It's more useful than a flat.
事实上 我在找新室友
So, actually, I'm looking for a new flatmate.
最近运气不太好
I've been unlucky recently.
我的上一个室友死了 所以我的要求很低
My last flatmate died so the bar's pretty low.
好好活着 别犯浑
Stay alive, don't be a dick.
我以为你会喜欢自己一个人生活
You strike me as someone who wants to be on their own.
是这样没错 但我需要钱
Yeah, but I need the money.
我支付不起 我现在还在试用期...
I can't afford it. I'm on try-out at the moment, so...
-但是你做得还不错吧 -嗯
- Yeah, but you're doing well? - Yeah.
那事情也许会有好转
Then it might improve.
给你三周时间去赚房♥租
Three weeks. You try to make the rent.
如果赚不到 我就把你轰出去
If you don't, I kick you out.
她是叫小迪吗
Dee? Was that her name?
-嗯 -你们很要好吗
- Yeah. - You were close?
每晚睡觉前 我们都会聊天
We'd chat at the end of the day.
她会和我说我工作太拼命 太爱操心
She'd tell me that I worked too hard, worried too much.
那你现在和谁聊
So, who do you talk to now?
所以你找室友就是为了聊天吗
Is that why you want a flatmate?
看你一个人住 肯定挣得不少
Cos, actually, you must earn enough to be on your own.
我要去睡了
I might go to bed.
霍莉
Holly.
嗯
Yeah?
你工作太拼命 太爱操心了
You work too hard and worry too much.
三周时间可以的
Three weeks would be good.
打给你父母
Call your parents.
喂 妈 是我
Hi, Mum, it's me.
我有件事要和你说
I've got something to tell you.
现在咱俩都是单身了
So, now we're both single.
这个行业到底会把人变成什么啊
What does this industry do to people?
会把我们变得敏锐
Keeps us sharp.
也让我们变得孤独
It keeps us alone.
还有更糟糕的
There are worse things.
我们会看到世界最真实的一面
It means we see the world exactly as it is.
不受干扰和义务的羁绊
No distractions, no loyalty.
只有纯粹的新闻
We're pure.
霍莉·埃文斯
谢谢你的伞 简直救命了
霍莉·埃文斯
下 集 预 告
我想给你看看这个
Can I show you this?
乔书亚·韦斯特
Joshua West?
你知道他把一半的收入都捐给了慈善机构吧
You realise he gives away half his earnings to charity.
也许现在我们知道原因了
Maybe now we know why.
我知道我不是唯一的受害者
I knew I wasn't the only one.
有时候他太用力 会抓得我青一块紫一块
Sometimes he'd hold so tight there'd be bruises.
首相
Prime Minister.
上周《先驱报》的一名记者打电♥话♥来询问"谐振"的事
A reporter from the Herald called about Resonance last week.
当它不存在
Let it go away.
你们想制♥造♥影响力 想要冒险
You want to make an impact, to take risks?
现在正是时候
This is the moment.
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表