剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
先驱报
我是霍莉·埃文斯
My name is Holly Evans.
是一名记者
I'm a journalist.
我们来看看今晨的头版头条
Now let's take a look at this morning's headlines.
三个月前
首先是教育改革提案
First up, the education paper.
我们将针对昨日下午首相发言中的
We'll be discussing the implications of the Prime Minister's
隐含讯息进行讨论
statement yesterday afternoon,
近日来针对政♥府♥政策的反对声势日渐壮大
and growing opposition to government policy,
许多民众纷纷质疑政♥府♥如何保障
with many asking what can be done to ensure that
公立学校的学生权益不受损害
children in state education don't suffer.
学校标准国务大臣
The Minister for School Standards
因提案内容的失实
has been bearing the brunt of criticism,
受到了舆♥论♥的猛烈抨击
over the false claims as to the contents of the paper.
稍后他将来到节目中与我们对话
The minister's speaking to us later in the programme,
霍莉
对失实内容作出回应
and will be addressing those claims
并对该提案未来五年的具体规划
as well as shedding light on the details of the plan
进行阐述
for the next five years.
你是真的老了
大约八点半左右 我们将会向他寻求解答
We're thinking around half eight, we'll ask those questions.
亲爱的霍莉
生日快乐
你最棒的室友
小迪
九点的天气预报过后
After the weather at nine o'clock,
我们将请到一位科学家
we'll be joined by a scientist
让他来讲讲玻利维亚日食的形成原理
who will be talking to us about the Bolivian solar eclipse
以及今晚9点35分即将上演的奇景
and what to expect at 9:35 this evening.
上一次发生这样大规模的日食还是在199...
The last time we experienced an eclipse of this kind was in 199...
艾德·沃什伯恩
Ed Washburn.
-你是第一次 -对
- First time? - Er, yes, actually.
有建议吗
Any advice?
好吧
Right. OK.
谢谢你
Thanks.
感谢你的帮助
That's useful.
金斯利先生 我是《邮报》记者艾德·沃什伯恩
Er, Mr. Kingsley? I'm Ed Washburn from the Post.
我知道您现在一定不愿接受采访...
I know this must be a terrible time, but...
我的意思已经很清楚了
I've made it clear!
我们是想向他致敬
It would be a tribute.
你还是走吧
I think you'd better go.
我们想让世人听到您儿子的故事
We want to make sure your son's story's heard.
年轻人都很崇拜他 无法接受他的死讯
Young people look up to him and they're shocked.
跟他们讲讲他吧 讲讲他的...生活
Tell them about him. His... his life.
邮报
我就这么一说
Just saying!
这样你就能有更多顾客了
Well, that's, you would have more customers.
-早上好 托恩 -喝咖啡吗
- Morning, Tone. - Coffee?
加糖了吗
Sugar?
加了两袋 以防万一
Two, just in case.
-生日快乐 霍莉 -他怎么知道的
- Happy birthday, Holly! - How does he know?
我告诉他了
I told him.
你就不能保密吗
Can you keep it to yourself?
我给你准备了礼物
I got you something actually.
你知道我不喜欢过生日
You know I'm not a fan of birthdays.
对 可我喜欢
Yeah, but I am.
叙利亚
Syria?
-第四页 -卡拉·梅森
- Page four. - Carla Mason?
第三页
Three.
-我们不碰这个新闻 -这可是个大新闻
- Ah, we won't touch it. - Aw, it's a big story.
才不是 你在调查什么
No, it's not. What are you on?
军情五处的揭发者 你呢
MI5 whistle-blower. You?
肇事逃逸 不过有个反转
Hit and run. But there's a twist.
你最喜欢的人今早要来
Oh, your favourite person's in this morning.
我最喜欢的人是你
Well, you're my favourite person.
温蒂·博尔特
Wendy Bolt.
什么
What?!
夏洛特想连载
Yeah, Charlotte's trying to get the rights
她的新书
to serialise her new book,
就想用一个专题来贿赂她
thought a feature might lure her in.
她可是个极具号♥召力的21世纪标志性人物 詹姆斯
She's a provocative 21st-century icon, James.
她就是个右翼的喷子
She's a toxic, right wing troll.
然而我还是要带她参观我们报社
And yet despite that I'm giving her a tour.
名人文化 不容小觑
Celebrity culture, very important.
我这么有团队精神的人 自然要尽力
I'm a team player, me, doing my bit.
霍莉 比起我来 你更讨厌她
Holly, you hate her even more than me.
我不讨厌你啊
I don't hate you.
不是 我是说你比我更讨厌她
No, I mean you hate her more than I hate her.
你写报道的时候也会出这种错
You make these mistakes when you write as well.
把话说清楚 詹姆斯
Clarity, James.
她几点来
What time's she getting here?
不知道
I don't know.
霍莉 这位是温蒂
Holly! This is Wendy.
霍莉是我们的副新闻编辑
Holly's our deputy news editor.
副新闻编辑 职位很高的样子
Deputy news editor? Sounds important.
再见
See you later.
我要能出版的新闻
Something I can print.
谢谢你 你最擅长带人参观了
Thanks for doing this. You give the best tours.
-只有我一个人站了出来 -也是真的
- I'm the only one who volunteers. - Also true.
好了 我们走吧
Right, then, shall we?
能不能找个不那么忙的人
Shall I find someone less busy?
难
You'd struggle.
-这是谁 -安迪莉娅·瑞德
- Who's this? - Andrea Reed.
晚上出去玩完往地铁站走的时候
She was walking back to the Tube after a night out.
被一辆车给撞死了 车主当场驾车逃逸
She was hit and killed by a car that didn't stop.
-我们觉得这件事值得报道 -为什么
- We think there's a story. - Why?
撞她的是警车
It was a police car.
好了 开始参观吧
So, the tour.
《先驱报》创刊于1936年
The Herald started in 1936
早前名为《约克郡先驱报》
as the Yorkshire Herald,
它继承了一种传统...
and it continues a tradition of...
我看过维♥基♥百♥科♥上的介绍了
I've read the Wikipedia page.
我知道《先驱报》 你们自我定位为
I know the Herald, you think you're
获奖无数 伸张正义 自♥由♥左派的报纸
a prize-winning, crusading, liberal lefty paper,
专注于揭露虚伪和腐♥败♥
exposing hypocrisy and corruption.
我们是想做正确的事 不知道你是不是这个意思
Well, we try to do the right thing, if that's what you mean.
-我更喜欢《邮报》 -是啊
- I prefer the Post. - Yeah you would.
《邮报》爱搞性别歧视 夸大其辞
The Post is sexist, sensationalist,
从不查证报道是否真实
and doesn't check its facts.
我知道 但它更有意思
I know. But it's a lot more fun.
-2比1 -肯定是给了点球
- 2-1. - Clearly a penalty.
是给了 不过不是给的我们队
Ah, but not awarded.
涨涨教训吧 克莱夫 生活本就不公平
Let that be a lesson, Clive. Life's not fair.
我可以收走你的通行证 给你个教训
I could teach you a lesson, take away that pass.
是吗 那我就踹你蛋蛋
Oh yeah? I'll kick you in the balls.
我要给我的人打电♥话♥
I'll call my guys.
你哪有人
You haven't got guys.
我有七个人
I've got seven guys.
你朋友多你说了算
Definitely a penalty.
这还差不多
That's right.
纽约怎么样
How was New York?
冷得要死
Extremely cold.
我喜欢你妻子的新发型
I like your wife's new hair.
-什么 -在脸书上啊
- What? - It's on Facebook.
她的头发上脸书了
What, her hair's on Facebook?
她发了照片
The pictures she put up.
我不知道你在说什么
I, I don't know what you're talking about.
她趁你不在的时候换了新发型
She got it done when you were away.
邓肯 她染了新发色
Duncan, it's a different colour.
快告诉我你夸她了
Tell me you said something nice?
电梯门关闭
Doors closing.
不 他非常尊重您在议会的职位
Yeah, no, he absolutely respects your position in Parliament.
他正好到了
Oh, he's just here.
-卡拉·梅森 -没问题
- Carla Mason. - Oh, yeah, that's fine.
卡拉 天啊
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表