剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
So what you working on at the moment?
我现在可还没那么信任你 失陪一下
I don't trust you that much. Not yet. Excuse me.
莉奥娜
咱们的人住在这里 明天我们在这里见面
霍莉
朗沃斯酒店
挺爽啊
That was good.
-什么 -尿得挺爽 要不要再来一杯
- What? - My wee. Another drink?
其实 我得走了
You know, actually, I better go.
什么
What?
还有事要做
Stuff to do.
还要上早班
Early start.
-好吧 -我们改天再约吧
- OK. - But...I'll see you, yeah?
谢谢你请我喝酒
Er, thanks for the drinks.
郎沃斯酒店
抱歉迟到了 我刚才有个会
Sorry I'm late. I had another meeting.
没事
No problem.
乔恩
Jon?
乔恩 我是霍莉
Jon, it's Holly.
他睡了吗
Is he asleep?
你这三明治哪来的
Where did you get that sandwich?
去街角那家店买♥♥的
Mm, from the shop round the corner.
你找谁来替班了
Who covered?
该死
Oh, shit.
我做不到
我来就好 太冷了
OK, I got it. It's cold.
-再见 -再见
- See you. - Bye.
-回头见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Alright.
-不 -乔恩
- No. - Jon.
你没看到我留的字条吗
Did you get my note?
-我跟你一起走 -你昨晚为什么没来
- I'll walk with you. - You were supposed to visit last night.
詹姆斯说你八点钟到
James said you'd be there at eight o'clock
-可你却没来 -对不起
- and then you didn't turn up. - Yeah, I'm sorry.
-我当时在忙别的事情 -比我的事还重要吗
- I was working on something else. - Oh, something more important?
-不不不 我... -我以为这就是你的新闻
- No, no, no, I... - Thought this was your story.
你还在忙什么
Why, what else are you doing?
詹姆斯打电♥话♥来说 他觉得不应该报道
James called and told me he thought it shouldn't be published.
如果他这么想 那大家应该也一样
If he thinks that, everyone will.
这样我牺牲自己的人生就毫无意义了
I'll be giving up my life for no reason.
-不是这样的 -你知道这有多重要吗
- That's not true. - Do you know how important this is?
我想既然别人都不在乎 那我又何必
I thought, if nobody else gives a shit anyway, then why should I?
我们的团队在乎 阿米娜在乎
Our team cares, Amina cares,
对不起我迟到了
and I am sorry I was late.
但是我能肯定地说
But I'm absolutely serious that,
我在《先驱报》工作的这些年里
in the whole time I've been at the Herald,
从未见过如此重要的报道
there has never been a story as important as this.
求你了 乔恩
Please, Jon.
确定报道
很好
It's good.
我以为我再也见不到我的父母了
-确定 -嗯
- Sure? - Yeah.
针对背景再写几篇报道
Yeah, get a series of articles on the background.
-着重描写她本人 她的家人 如今的住所 -老大
- Who she is, her family, where they are now. - Mate.
简直是未来之灵
Oh, the Ghost of Christmas Future.
早上好
Morning.
-我刚准备开会... -跟我来
- Just about to have a confere... - Walk with me.
立刻把布鲁克斯送出国 他准备好了吗
Get Brooks out of the country immediately. Is he ready to go?
-好了 就在等我们了 -报道写好了吗
- Yeah. He's just waiting on us. - And it's written?
-差不多了 -写得真的很精彩
- Most of it. - It's really good.
邓肯·艾伦和《邮报》的那篇报道呢
What about the Duncan Allen Post stuff?
我们把这两件事联♥系♥到一起
We'll, er, link it all together,
就说他知道这件事 却选择将其掩盖
that he knew about the story but covered it up.
-莉奥娜 怎么写你有想法吗 -有
- Leona, you're thinking how we'll present it? - Yeah.
-我们一定会面临很多困难 -但这是正确的决定
- This is not going to be easy. - It's the right decision.
-我同意 -那就开始吧
- I agree. - Let's get on with it.
今天参加会议的人数要缩减
We'll do a reduced staff at conference this morning.
在他走之前严格保密 可以吧
Keep this quiet till he's away. All right?
-当然 -嗯
- Sure. - Yup.
好
Sure.
《先驱报》依然打算刊登报道
The Herald is still intending to publish.
我真的无能为力
There's honestly nothing I can do.
这好像是你头回找借口搪塞我
That may be the first excuse I've ever heard you give.
叫停其他报纸的报道不是我的工作
It's not my job to shut down stories in other newspapers.
现在还有原则了呢 真是不得了
And now principle! Fascinating!
我从来都不知道你还有这些优点
These qualities I never knew you had.
所以你说你无能为力...
So when you say there's nothing you can do...
其实是在说你什么都不想做
you mean there's nothing you want to do.
我不喜欢《先驱报》
Now, I don't like the Herald.
国♥家♥安♥全♥也确实很重要
And, yes, national security is important.
但是说实话 我认为这篇报道就是个耻辱
But, frankly, I think the story is a disgrace.
更主要的是 出于生意上的各种原因
Mostly, I'm very keen for various business reasons
我非常希望现任首相能成功连任
that our Prime Minister is re-elected,
而批准监视自己的人♥民♥对他的形象非常不利
and agreeing to spying on his own people isn't a good look.
他请求我出手阻止 我自然乐意帮忙
He's asked me to stop it, I'm keen to oblige.
但是目前为止 你失败了
But, so far, you've failed.
除此之外 我们的销量也下降了
On top of that, sales are declining.
-这事不怨我 -我在想也许是你不行了
- Not my fault. - I'm thinking maybe you're in decline.
你看看这座城市
God, look at this city.
是不是很壮观
Isn't it something?
不过是一团糟
It's a mess.
人生就是一团糟
Well, life's a mess.
甜头我给过你了
In the spirit of offering you a carrot...
威胁的话我也说过了 你只有两种选择
as well as showing you the stick, here's the choice.
如果你无法阻止他们登报
You fail to stop them printing it,
我就会认为你不适合继续留在《邮报》
and I'll conclude you're no longer a good fit for the Post.
或者...
Or...
搞定这件事
get this done,
我就会让你成为整个新闻部门的总编辑
and you'll be managing editor of the entire news division.
《世界新闻报道》 《邮报》 《周日报》
World News Live, the Post, the Sunday,
还有你根本不知道的新开♥发♥的在线项目
new online projects you don't even know about.
随之而来的是高额薪水
Along with that would come a very big salary
足够任你随心所欲
enough to do whatever you wanted.
新公♥寓♥ 新车...
New flat, car...
最顶级的离婚律师
the very best divorce lawyers.
你知道这事
You know about that.
麦克斯·克莱因的父亲是我的朋友
I'm friends with Max Klein's father.
-麦克斯就是个混♥蛋♥ -说的太对了
- Max is a prick. - Yes, certainly.
连他父亲也这么想 这点或许对你有帮助
Well, even his father thinks it, which could be useful.
我理解你想让儿子脱离他的魔爪
You want your son back from his clutches, it makes sense.
阻止《先驱报》刊登报道...
Do something about the Herald...
你的人生就将迎来一个华丽的新篇章
and this could be the start of a beautiful new chapter.
如果你选择袖手旁观...
Or... do nothing...
那《邮报》就再也不会留你
and find your things on the step.
只要你愿意 这就会是
This would be your office,
你的新办公室
if you want it.
完完全全掌控全局
The master of all you survey.
-邓肯 -晚点再说
- Duncan. - Not now.
-拜托 -别来烦我 真的
- Please. - Leave me alone. Seriously.
可是这和"谐振"有关
But it's about Resonance.
一小时后我们需要一辆车去接他
Yeah, we need a car to pick him up in an hour.
我会另外发一封邮件告诉你具体♥位♥置
I'm going to send the location to you in a separate e-mail.
在厄瓜多尔的住宿也都订好了 你和贾斯汀说了吗
Everything's set up in Ecuador. You've spoken to Justin?
邓肯·艾伦
再见
Bye.
喂
Yeah?
先驱报
全天候监视
你说有件事要告诉我
You said there was something I should know.
埃莫森提议要给我升职
I've been offered a promotion by Emmerson
担任整个新闻部门的总编辑
to be the editor of the entire news division.
条件是我阻止你们报道"谐振"
But I'll only get it if I stop your story on Resonance.
他想保护首相
He wants to protect the PM.
好吧
Right.
听起来和"真正的新闻"截然相反啊
Sounds like the opposite of journalism to me.
他还提出要给我找最好的律师
And he's offered to back me with lawyers
帮我争取儿子的监护权
so I can fight for custody of my son.
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表