剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
茱尔丝知道你在调查什么新闻吗
Jools know what you're working on?
如果你看不惯《邮报》的作风 为什么要来
If you hate what we do, why are you here?
尽管你换了发型和衣服 可你还是你 不是吗
New hair, new clothes, but you're still you, aren't you?
还是说你也彻底改变了自己的价值观
You completely changed your opinions as well?
记者会跳槽到不同报社 艾德
Journalists move papers, Ed.
这是再正常不过的事
Happens all the time.
是啊 可霍莉·埃文斯例外
Yeah. Not Holly Evans.
听着 我还有事要忙 你的办公桌在哪儿
Look, I've got work to do. And your desk's where?
在那边啊 厕所旁边
Oh, yeah. Over there, by the toilet.
他知道你是什么样的人
He knows what you're like.
肯定知道 所以他为什么要把你挖过来
He must do. So why would he get you in?
难道只是因为乔书亚·韦斯特的新闻吗 这说不通
Just cos of the Joshua West story? It doesn't make any sense.
你听我说话了吗
Are you listening to me?
你很生气 是不是
You are so angry, aren't you?
你为什么这么生气 是因为我赶你走
What bothers you so much? That I threw you out,
还是在赶你走之前把你睡了
or I slept with you first?
都不是
No.
骂我贱♥人♥ 荡♥妇♥ 随便你
Call me a bitch or a slut or something like that.
叫啊 我知道你想
Go on, I can tell you want to.
我不想骂你
I don't want to call you anything.
-打扰一下 霍莉 -什么事
- Excuse me, Holly. - Yeah.
有个男人在楼下等你
Er, there's a man waiting for you downstairs.
-阿德南·洪斯 -好 邓肯肯定想见他
- Adnan Homsi. - Good. Duncan will want to see him.
能麻烦你带他上来吗 算了 还是不麻烦你了
Can you bring him up? Oh, actually, don't worry about it.
我自己去接他
I - I'll get him.
阿德南
Adnan?
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
我以为你是在《先驱报》工作
I thought you worked at the Herald.
我跳槽了
I moved.
刚来这边
Just started.
这里可真大
It's big.
所以能帮到我们
Which helps us.
坦白说 这里钱更多
More money, frankly.
我们走吧
Shall we?
我得给你弄张通行卡
We'll need a pass.
-抱歉耽误了这么久 -习惯了
- I'm sorry that took so long. - I'm used to it.
很高兴你这么快就来了 你刚刚是在工作吗
It was great that you could come so quickly. Were you working?
对 我还得赶回去
Yeah. I have to get back.
好 应该不会耽误你太久的
Well, this shouldn't take too long.
现在我来这边了 规矩自然也有所不同
Now that I'm here, the rules are different.
这里有钱 应该能好一点吧
Presumably the money would make a big difference.
-是啊 有钱才能办事啊 -你弟弟还好吗
- Yeah. It would be everything. - How is your brother?
-挺好的 他现在上学了 -在学校表现如何
- Yeah, he's at school now. - How's he doing?
大家都说他是个开心果 会逗大家笑
I'm told he's the joker. He makes them all laugh.
-是吗 -是啊 很像他的叔叔
- Really? - Yeah. Just like his uncle.
就喜欢到处捣个乱
He likes to mess around.
但他很喜欢学校 同学们对他也很友好
But he does love it. And they're kind to him.
你只需要和邓肯·艾伦谈一谈
Well, all you've got to do is talk to Duncan Allen,
告诉他你之前告诉我的事
tell him what you told me.
他是个什么样的人
What's he like?
他很看重真诚 所以你只需要告诉他事实
He values honesty, so just tell him the truth and you'll be fine.
你先坐一下
Er, take a seat.
我会尽快带你进去见他
We'll get you in to see him as soon as possible.
你要咖啡还是水
Do you want a coffee? Water?
水吧
Er, water.
企图自杀
救护车赶赴丹尼·莱恩斯私宅
稍等十分钟
Give me ten minutes.
好
Yeah.
我们联♥系♥上了急救人员
We've spoken to the ambulance crew.
他死了
He's dead.
他妈妈发现的尸体
His mum found him.
是自杀
Killed himself.
邮报
导致三名儿童受伤入院的连环恶霸
终于遭到逮捕 但随即保释出狱
都干活去
Come on, then.
动起来
Come on!
《今日报》称我们的头版新闻
Today is saying our front page
可能是导致他自杀的原因之一
may have been a contributing factor.
他们有线人说
They have a source saying
尸体被发现时 他的平板上显示的是我们的报道
our story was on his iPad when he was found.
-我们该如何应对 -他多大了
- So what's the strategy? - How old was he?
-什么 -那个男孩 他多大了
- What? - The boy. How old was he?
17岁
The boy was 17.
这样啊
Right.
老大
Mate.
按原计划来
Strategy is the same.
他有心理障碍 终于
He was troubled, and in the end,
把在受害者身上没完成的事在自己身上实现了
did the thing he nearly made his victims do.
他是罪有应得
Punishment fits the crime.
你是让我们继续按原来的方向走
Are you saying we're still going down that same avenue?
我们报道他的死亡 "令人唏嘘的结局"
We report his death, "A Sorry End".
附上从屋内搬出尸体的照片
Image of his body coming out of the house.
放在头版正中♥央♥ 不作道歉
Front and centre, no apology,
"恶有恶报"
"The Villain Meets His Just Deserts".
"因果循环"
"Bad Karma".
这样肯定行不通
That's not going to work.
现在你才是新闻的焦点
Right now, you're the story.
故意无视只会显得你很迟钝
If you ignore it, you'll look unaware.
-我没问你的意见 -她说的没错
- I didn't ask you. - Actually, it's true.
所有人都在说我们的头条是压垮他的最后一根稻草
Everybody's saying that our headline pushed him over the edge.
-谁 谁是所有人 -所有人就是...
- Who? Who's everybody? - Everybody is...
-其他媒体 比如推特 -推特
- Other news outlets. Twitter. - Twitter!
推特上鱼龙混杂 说什么的都有
You can find anything you like on Twitter.
净是些哗众取宠的小丑
Monkeys on typewriters.
固执己见只会让你显得...
If you keep pushing it, you're going to seem...
立场坚定 身正不怕影子斜 我们是有影响力的媒体
Consistent. Unapologetic. Like we've got clout
不受公众舆♥论♥的摆布
and don't submit to the whims of the public.
-我是想说会显得你很自大 -我想
- I was going to say you'll look arrogant. - I think
我已经受够了你的建设性意见
I've had enough of your constructive criticism.
对不起 可我觉得她说的没错
I'm sorry, but I think she's right.
我...我真的...我们必须承认问题
I...I do... We have to acknowledge it!
然后呢
And do what?!
向我们的读者道歉吗
An apology to our readers?!
"真是抱歉 我们好像逼死了这个男孩"
"Oh, I'm really sorry. I think we might have killed this boy."
他是个问题少年 意识到了自己的所作所为
He was trouble. And he was alerted to the extent
所带来的影响并为此感到愧疚 你说呢
of what he'd done, and felt guilty about it. What do you think?
是你写的报道
You wrote it.
我觉得应该按原计划来
Well, I think we stick to the line.
正如你所说的
Like you said.
"因果循环"
Bad karma.
你呢
And you.
说实话 老大 我觉得她说的有道理
Actually, mate, I think she's got a point.
她说的有道理
She's got a point.
没错
Yeah.
恭喜 你们的集体意见我已经收到
Well. You'll be pleased to hear your collective opinion is noted,
但被我否决了
and rejected.
所以就照我说的做
So do what I am telling you,
要不然你们就等着一场"长刀午后"
or there will be an Afternoon of the Long Knives
Night of the Long Knives
长刀之夜 纳粹的政♥治♥清算行动
谁也跑不了
and I will stab the lot of you.
都他妈给我♥干♥活去
Get the fuck on with it!
嗨 孩子们 你们好啊
Hi, kids, how's it going?
没事吧
Everything all right?
嗯 没事
Er, yeah, it's fine.
再给我五分钟
Hey. Five minutes.
他把门甩上
Er, when he slams his door,
是说明他想一个人静一静
it's a sign he wants to be left on his own.
主编
可这件事很重要
Yeah. This is important.
不 我是说真的
No. Seriously.
你还是别去打扰他吧
You should leave it.
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表