剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
你明明应该做特派记者
You should be a special correspondent.
你应该出去挖新闻 你有能力找到新闻
You should be out there with the resources to find the stories,
也有才华写出报道 不该受到任何干扰
and the talent to write them, without interference.
我看过你写的报道 非常精彩
I read your stuff. You're really good.
现在这个职位你肯定做得不开心
You can't be happy, where you are.
在岌岌可危的报社做什么行政工作
Doing admin on a slowly sinking ship.
我们做的事已经变得越来越重要了
What we do is becoming more important,
考虑到网上那些废话连篇的阴谋论
between the crap conspiracy theories on the internet,
-还有虚假证词... -有意思
- false accounts... - That's interesting...
再加上《邮报》天天搞的那些屎事儿
And all the shite that your paper's shovelling out.
你说这话连自己都不信
You don't sound very convincing.
-看 你开始犹豫了 -没有的事
- Yeah, look, you're starting to lapse. - No.
你看世界的方式越来越像我了
Yeah, you're beginning to see the world like I do.
我要道歉
Apologise!
我跟你说句悄悄话
Let me whisper in your ear.
这世上不是所有事都会有解决办法
There isn't a solution to the world.
不仅如此 事情也不会总向着好的方向前进
And, more than that, there's not always progress.
你这下知道为什么我们赚得盆满钵满
Right, that's why we're making money
而你们却在赔钱
and you're not.
为什么我们雇的人都是顶级人才
That's why we're hiring the best people,
而你们却不行
and you're not.
为什么我们的前途光明 办公环境干净敞亮
That's why we've got a big future, in a gleaming building,
而你们的办公室还得在走廊里布置捕鼠夹
and you, over there, have got mouse traps in every corridor.
为什么我能指挥首相做事
It's why I tell the Prime Minister what to do,
而阿米娜却连一张报纸都发不出来
and Amina can barely get a paper out.
因为你们手举明镜
Because while you try to hold up a mirror
忙着揭露一个莫须有的世界角落里的
to expose small hypocrisies around the edges of a world
虚伪小人时
that doesn't really exist,
我们却在影响着选举的结果
we influence the outcome of elections.
我们保护着国家医疗服务体系
We protect the NHS,
穷♥人♥ 以及没有发言权的人们
the poor, the voiceless,
但我们
but we do it
靠的是最大胆直接地讲述故事
through the most outrageous storytelling in the world,
而不是统计数据
not statistics.
公众也很吃这一套
And people love us.
来我们这儿做记者吧 我是认真的
Come and write for us. I'm serious.
如果你可以不受局限地为明天的报纸撰写新闻稿
If you could write anything for tomorrow, anything.
你会报道什么
What would it be?
-乔书亚·韦斯特的跟踪报道 -为什么
- I'd follow up on Josh West. - Why?
-因为还有料 -什么料 为什么
- Because there's more. - More what? Why?
-直觉 -这个答案好
- Instinct. - Good answer.
-那你就该去挖 -这个世界已经乱成了一团
- You should find out. - The world's shit at the moment.
可至少《先驱报》还想着要改变这个世界
But at least at the Herald we try to make it a bit better.
可结果如何
And how's that going?
没有人能让你做出改变
No-one will stop you being you.
没有人能扼杀你的聪明才智
No-one would stop you being intelligent.
你不必总想着让世界变好 霍莉
You don't have to keep trying to make the world better, Holly,
你只需要好好生活 报道生活
just live in it, report it.
挣脱束缚 人生有无限可能
Break free. Who knows what might happen to you?
你可以过得比现在精彩一千倍一万倍
So much more than what's going on in your life now.
如果你愿意 你可以打扮得漂漂亮亮
You could dress properly, if you wanted to,
你可以过上你一直以来真正想要的生活
you could have the life you've actually always wanted.
不再与捕鼠夹为伍
No more mousetraps.
-你根本不了解我 -我现在了解了
- You don't know anything about me. - I do, now.
至少了解一些了
A bit, I do.
等等
Wait!
这里还有份礼物 收下它吧
Another present. And maybe keep this one.
阿尔比恩皇家俱乐部
相信自己的直觉
Follow your instincts.
考虑下我的提议
And think about my offer.
所有人都知道那家报社已经不行了
Everyone knows it's chaos over there.
就来我这里吧
Come here instead.
要不要来看看这个
Do you want to see this?
先驱报
我们很抱歉
《先驱报》向大家致以诚挚歉意
就这样吧
Yeah, it's fine.
霍莉去哪儿了
Where's Holly?
-克雷格 霍莉在哪里 -我不知道
- Craig, where's Holly? - I don't know.
-真成 -等我五分钟
- Brilliant. - Just wait five minutes.
-我们必须开始付印 -我说了可以了啊
- We need to get off-stone. - I told you it's fine.
这样不对
It's wrong.
你对这整件事的态度都不对
Your entire response to what's happened is wrong.
你表现得太软弱了
You're being weak.
你知道你刚才给大家的是什么感觉吗
Do you know what you're projecting to everyone out there?
是羞耻
Shame.
我们作为一家报社 竟然犯了如此滔天大错
That as a paper we've made some massive mistake...
这是事实 我们的报纸开了天窗
We have. There isn't a paper.
今天你走进来的时候
When you walked in here today,
我们都以为你会就此触底反弹
we all thought, "This is going to be her big moment."
以为你会发表一段振奋人心的演讲
You know, we all thought there was going to be a big speech.
可你没有 你只是转身走进了办公室
But no, you just turned and walked into an office.
没有领导力 没有反抗精神 只有羞耻
No leadership, no defiance. Shame.
我就是感到羞耻
It is shame.
恭喜你 你答对了
Congratulations, you've correctly identified it.
所以你需要...
Right, so you need...
我告诉过他们我要辞职了
I have told them that I'm resigning.
他们今晚需要仔细斟酌下一步的前进方向
They're going to take the night to think about next steps.
明早给我答复 去把报纸付印了 彼得
Come back in the morning, get the paper off-stone, Peter.
你不是我妈 也不是我老公
You're not my mum, you're not my husband,
我们不过是昨晚睡过一次而已
you're just someone I had sex with once last night
你就以为自己了解我...
who therefore thinks he knows me...
我比你的前夫了解你
I know you better than your ex-husband,
我也比你的朋友们了解你
I know you better than your friends.
我每天都和你一起工作
I work closely with you every day.
我现在是爱之深责之切
This is tough love.
调整好你的状态...
Sort yourself out...
给你老婆打电♥话♥
Call your wife.
什么
What?
给你老婆打电♥话♥ 告诉她你今晚不回家
Call your wife and tell her you're not coming home tonight.
-我不知道... -我今晚不想让你回家
- I don't know... - I - I don't want you to go home tonight.
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
出去透了透气
Some air.
-我们快搞定了 -我让克雷格负责了
- We're nearly done. - Craig's on it.
你以前都没出去透过气 现在这是哪一出
You've never got "some air", why now?
因为我是副新闻编辑
Because I'm the deputy news editor
而且我认为致歉信算不上什么新闻
and I don't think that an apology counts as news.
你觉得呢
What about you?
好了
All right.
阿米娜批准了
Amina's sure.
就这样付印吧
We're off-stone.
-你相信上帝吗 -不信
- Do you believe in God? - No.
你的父母还健在吗
And you're parents, they're still alive?
-嗯 -他们住在哪儿
- Yep. - And where do they live?
-博尔顿 -那地方可不咋地
- Bolton. - Urgh! Awful place.
住的什么 排房♥ 《跳出我天地》那样的吗
What sort of house? Terraced, Billy Elliot sort of thing?
-没错 -一猜就准
- Yes, actually. - How did I know?
不过鉴于你和男朋友的长♥期♥恋爱关系
But now you're in a long term relationship with your boyfriend,
这是你自己说的 你有打算结婚吗
you said that, are you going to "marry"?
好了 我得走了
You know what, I'm going to have to go.
你对采访对象都是什么态度
How do you approach the people you interview?
什么
What?
你会对他们评头论足吗
I mean, do you judge them?
不会 因为我想让他们说实话
No. Because I want them to tell the truth.
你觉得自己能公正地表达他们的观点吗
Do you think you represent them fairly?
当然 我一直希望公众能以此知道我
Yeah, I hope I have a reputation that comes from that,
我也一直坚持实事求是
and I always want to portray the truth.
你不会写哗众取宠的报道 对吗
You would never write something just to attract attention?
-绝不 -很好
- Never. - Good.
我觉得在这方面我们截然相反
I suppose we're opposite ends of the spectrum in that regard.
毕竟我是标题党女王
Seeing as I'm queen of the clickbait.
好吧
Yeah.
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表