剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
Look, speak to Jane.
说你需要我帮忙
Say you need me on side.
简喜欢我 她会理解的
Jane likes me, she'll understand.
总算来了
Finally!
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
你为什么要这个
Why do you want this?
不是我 是公众要看
Not me! It's what the people want.
这会是独家新闻 还能大大带动我们的销量
It'll be an exclusive, and boost our sales.
可为什么现在要
But why now?
因为你欠了我个人情
Because you owe me a favour.
-什么时候 -这周末吧
- When? - I thought this weekend.
周日应该家人都在家吧
Are the family all at home on Sunday?
我...
I'd...
我想要你再做件事
I'd want something else from you.
可我已经帮过你了
But I've already done the favour.
上周《先驱报》的一名记者
A reporter from the Herald
打电♥话♥来询问"谐振"的事
called about Resonance last week.
"谐振" 那是什么
Resonance. What's that?
乐队吗
Is that a band?
如果你不知道 我也不会告诉你
Well, if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you.
但要是有人给你这个料 千万别碰
But if it comes to you, don't touch it.
当它不存在
Let it go away.
看来是大有文章啊
No, there's clearly a story there.
你把这事告诉了我这个职业记者
And you expect, having told me, a professional journalist,
还表明了对它的关切程度
having shown me how worried you are about it,
竟然希望我能放掉这个料
that I was going to drop it?
我知道这要求有些过分
I know that's unusual.
这是对我的侮辱
It's disgraceful.
不敢相信你居然说得出口
I can't believe you asked.
只要能拿到照片 就没问题
No problem, if I get my photo.
你说话算话吗
Can I trust you?
虽然我爱强人所难 但我很诚实
I drive a hard bargain, but I'm actually very honest.
给你举个例子吧
Can I give you an example?
什么例子
What?
这个菜很难吃
This food is bad,
-你也得买♥♥套好点的西装 -好吧
- and you need a better suit. – Right.
-纽曼先生 -屋子里没人
- Mr. Newman? - There's no-one there.
邻居说他去和家人一起住了
The neighbour says he's gone to stay with family.
-带着行李走了 -好吧
- Packed a bag and left. - Oh, OK.
-你为什么想见他 -不为什么
- Why did you want him? - No reason.
是不是因为昨天纽曼先生住的这个房♥车公园里
It's not because he lives on the same caravan park as a boy
有个男孩在放学路上遇害了
that yesterday was killed on the way back from school,
他还和那孩子的母亲关系很好
and apparently Mr. Newman's a friend of the mum?
《信报》 《今日新闻》还是《世界新闻报》
Courier? Today? World News?
《邮报》
The Post.
你一看就是《先驱报》的
You're obviously the Herald.
我一早就来了
I've been here since first thing this morning.
你起得挺早啊
Early bird.
是啊 可现在没必要留在这里了 他已经走了
Yeah, but there's no point staying now. He's gone.
-那你为什么还在这里 -我要走了
- Why are you still here, then? - I'm not.
我已经拿到了我要的东西 马上就回伦敦
I've, I've got everything I need. I'm going back to London.
调查下一个新闻
On to the next thing.
-你现在就要走了 -是啊
- You're going now? - Er, yep.
他这几天都不会在家
And he's away for a couple of days?
邻居是这么说的
That's what they said.
行吧 既然这样 那我也完事了
OK, well, in that case I think I'm done, too.
你开车来的吗
Did you drive?
搭火车来的 这样能多干点活
Train. Means I can work more.
要不要搭我的车回火车站
Oh, do you want a lift, back to the station?
就在那里 能给你节省点时间
That's my car right there. Save you some time.
真的没关系 对了 我是艾德
Honestly, it's not a problem. I'm Ed, by the way.
莉奥娜
Leona.
-你人真好 -我只是觉得没必要相互敌对
- Really kind of you. - I just think there's no point.
《邮报》和《先驱报》又不是敌人 不是吗
We're not really in competition, are we, the Post and Herald?
受众不同 我们是同行不是对手
Different readers. Colleagues, not rivals.
是啊
Yeah.
那就以后再见了
I'll see you at some point, I expect.
好的
That would be good.
-祝你返程顺利 -也祝你顺利
- Have a good journey back. - You too.
谢谢
Thanks.
-谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. Thank you very much. Cheers. - Bye.
*一切都是暗中进行*
*All these things were done in secret*
*一切都是暗中进行*
*All these things were done in secret*
-你不是... -我们正谈着呢
- I thought you were... - Er, we're in the middle of something.
-是我先来的 -可你又走了
- I was here first. - Well, you left.
我是假装走
I pretended to leave.
-我也是装的 -谁啊
- So did I. - Who is it?
纽曼先生...
Mr. Newman...
是《邮报》的记者 杰夫
It's a reporter from the Post, Geoff.
但我们之前说好了
But we talked about this.
你们怎么都知道我住哪里
How do you all know where I live?
那是什么
What are those?
布朗尼蛋糕
Brownies.
她给我带了红酒
She got me wine.
你们在抢我的爆料 我不干了
You're fighting over me. I want to stop.
两个采访我都不做了
I don't want to do any of it.
-纽曼先生 您完全误会了 -杰夫
- Mr. Newman, you've got it all wrong. - Geoff!
我向您保证 我们不是竞争对手 对吧
I promise you, we're not in competition, are we?
对吧 我们只是想了解
Are we? Look, we just want to get the full,
事件的真实情况 不是吗
truthful picture, all right?
杰夫 不如你同时接受我们两人的采访
But, Geoff, why don't you talk to both of us at the same time,
这样你就知道我们不是在竞争 只是想得到真♥相♥
to show you this isn't about anything other than openness?
我真的不介意 莉奥娜也不介意的 对吧
I'm all right with that. Leona will be too, right?
当然
Sure.
-就这样 十秒钟 -足以证明她没说谎
- That's it. Ten seconds. - Enough to know she's not lying.
之前她有个朋友不相信他们在一起了
She filmed it secretly to show a friend who didn't believe
所以她偷偷♥拍♥了这个来证明
that they were together.
但她有些愧疚 从没拿出来过
But she felt bad, never used it.
问题是她可以让我们看 却不愿意让其他人看
Problem is, she doesn't mind us seeing it, but no-one else.
要是她不同意 我们就得再找其它证据
Well, if it's not admissible, we'll need another source.
她提过当时有位课程负责人好像很生气
She said there was a woman running the course who seemed
韦斯特也说过他们曾经有过一段
pissed off and that West had mentioned they had a history.
-知道名字吗 -苏珊娜·希尔
- Have you got a name? - Susannah Hill.
除非百分之百确定 否则不能报道
We can't run this unless we're absolutely sure.
好的
Right, OK.
如果报道正式见报 我保证第二天
If this goes, I guarantee, next day,
至少会有十位女性愿意指证
ten women at least will come forward.
他已经办了20年学徒项目了
He's been running these apprenticeship schemes for 20 years.
你知道他把一半的收入都捐给了慈善机构吧
You realise he gives away half his earnings to charity?
也许现在我们知道原因了
Maybe now we know why.
霍莉 他正在线上等你
Holly. He's ready.
哈桑先生
Mr. Hassan?
您好
'Hello?'
您好 我是《先驱报》的霍莉·埃文斯
Hi, it's Holly Evans from the Herald.
我正在编辑克里斯·卡特莱特的稿子
I'm just editing Chris Cartwright's piece.
希望可以请您
I was wondering if you could, er,
帮我核实一些内容 可以吗
help me with a few things. Would that be OK?
也许你应该找他核实
'Er. Maybe you should check with him.'
-他现在在飞机上 联♥系♥不上 -好吧
- Oh, he's on a flight at the moment. He's not available. - 'OK.'
根据稿子内容 您是五号♥到的
According to this, you travelled on the fifth,
在大使♥馆♥吃了晚餐
had dinner at the embassy,
第二天晚上与近期的
the next night you met
暴♥力♥事件受害者会面
some of the victims of the recent violence.
第三天离开
Then travelled the next day,
去村里吃了晚餐 就在那晚
had dinner in the village that evening, and it was that night
克里斯和武装组织的头目会了面
when Chris met with the leaders of the rebel faction,
-是七号♥晚上 -对 是这样
- on the seventh. - 'Er, yes, that's right.'
会面期间你们一直在一起吗
Were you with him the whole time?
我还没看过他的稿子
'I haven't read the article.'
抱歉您说什么
I'm sorry?
我还没看过他的稿子
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表