剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
You know, at least try to remember how many there were.
阿德南
Adnan.
我一定会报道这件事
We will do this.
可不是今天
But not today.
怎么 是有其他报道比我的还重要 还是...
What, is this other story more important than mine? Or is it...
还是因为那些是你们英国的新闻
Is it just closer to home?
我得回去工作了
I have to work.
我会继续努力说服他的
I'll keep trying.
莱恩斯夫人 您好
Hi, Mrs. Lyons.
我十分理解您此刻的悲恸
I'm fully aware of what a difficult time this is
以及您对《邮报》所刊登的头条新闻的看法
and your feelings about the Post's headline,
但这是能够拯救您儿子名誉的机会
but this is a chance to save your son's reputation.
没关系 没关系 不着急
Yeah, it's all right, it's all right. Take your time.
不 我知道他自己也是事件的受害者
No, I know he was a victim of circumstance himself.
所以我才希望您能参与我们的运动
That's why I want you to take part in our campaign.
我们一起帮他成为英雄
Let's make him a hero, together.
说不定这对您也会有好处
I think it might be good for you too.
我们会照顾您 安排好一切...
You know, we'd look after you, arrange everything, and...
只要您能为我们录制一段简短的视频
if you were able to record a short message for us,
或许我们还可以想办法为丹尼筹备葬礼
maybe we can find a way to contribute towards Danny's funeral.
作为帮助您度过困难时期的一点心意
Something extra for you at this difficult time.
这可是你的点子 看到了吧
Your idea, you see.
你很适合我们这里
You're good here.
我一直都知道你没问题 你天生是这块料
I knew you would be, you're a natural.
您需要多少钱
H-How much would cover your needs?
两千镑够吗
2,000?
四千镑
Four!
我没想到你会找他妈妈
I didn't realise you'd call his mum.
既然要做 就要做到底
Oh, no half-measures.
阿德南已经走了
Adnan's gone.
-那又怎么样 -他等了很久...
- So? - He was waiting, and...
小弗...小弗的妈妈送了他一部手♥机♥
So Freddie...So Freddie's mum got him a mobile.
但她不知道我弄到了号♥码
Right? But she doesn't know that I've got the number,
所以我可以直接打给他祝他生日快乐
so I could call him directly to say happy birthday.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你说过你想知道的
You said you were interested.
要是被他妈知道了 估计会有点麻烦
It might cause problems if his mum heard it.
可能法律上过不太去 不过你觉得呢
It might make everything worse. But what do you think?
我该打给他吗
Should I call him?
阿德南赶回去上班了 我们耽误了太久
Adnan's had to go to work. We took too long.
我知道 先别管他的事
Yeah, forget about him now.
我们失去了他的信任
We've lost his trust!
那是你的问题
Well, that's your problem.
你能帮忙解决下我的问题吗
Can you help me with mine?
我凭什么要帮你
Why would I do that?
那么...这样吧 五千镑怎么样
Well, look... You know what? How about we say 5,000?
行吗
Yeah?
好极了
Excellent.
现在应该有人
Well, look, there should be someone
拿着平板电脑在您家门口等着
at your front door right now with an iPad.
他们会设置好镜头 给您做些指导
They'll set it up and give you some instructions.
对 就是他们 麻烦您给他们开下门
Yeah, that's them. Yeah, if you can just go and answer the door.
好极了
Great.
好的
All right.
好的 谢谢您
All right, thank you.
怎么
What?
你学到不少了吧
Are you learning a lot?
是吧
Yeah.
跟我来
Come on.
你知道吗
You know what?
至少我是真的下定了决心
Actually, at least I'm committed to something.
的确 《邮报》是做了一些让人难以苟同的事
Yeah, there are things the Post do that feel bad,
有...有时候我们也觉得自己的手段并不光彩
and-and-and sometimes we're not proud of the means,
但是说到底我们做的新闻
but ultimately we do better news to more people
比《先驱报》受众更广 同时还兼具娱乐性
than anything at the Herald, and we're funny at the same time.
这没什么不好的
There's nothing wrong with that.
你为自己做的事感到自豪吗
So you're proud of this?
那是自然
Yeah, I am.
你会把这些事都告诉你妈吗
Are you gonna tell your mum about it?
很好
Yeah, that's good.
真的很好 凯特
That's really good, Kate.
谢谢你 干得漂亮
Thank you. Nice work.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 开始了
Right, we're on.
自杀消息确认
青少年丹尼·莱恩斯于家中身亡
莱恩斯夫人
Mrs. Lyons.
莱恩斯...莱恩斯夫人
Mrs... Mrs. Lyons?
抱歉 莱恩斯夫人 我们听不清您讲话
Sorry. Sorry, Mrs. Lyons, we're having trouble hearing you.
莱恩斯夫人 我是《邮报》主编邓肯·艾伦
Mrs. Lyons? This is Duncan Allen, editor at the Post.
麻烦您...您看向面前的屏幕
If you... If you look at the screen in front of you,
应该就能看见我了
you might be able to see me.
非常遗憾您痛失爱子
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我也...她能听见我说话吗
And I... Can she hear me?
应该能的
Yeah, should be able to.
莱恩斯夫人
Mrs. Lyons?
非常遗憾您痛失爱子
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我也很开心
I'm very pleased that you
您决定支持我们这场运动
feel able to help us with this campaign.
现在能不能请您
Now, it would be great if you could
说一些类似于纸上所写的话
say something like what's on the paper there.
最好是能试着背下来 多熟悉熟悉...
And if you try to memorise it, get familiar with it -
最好不要让人觉得您是在照着念
it's better if doesn't sound like you're reading.
好吗
Ok?
好
Yeah.
-她得大声一点 -让她大声点
- She needs to speak up. - She needs to be louder.
我不赞成你们之前所做的事
I don't approve of what you did.
我们听不清您讲话 莱恩斯夫人 对不起
Having trouble hearing you, Mrs. Lyons. Sorry.
我希望丹尼被人们记住
I want Danny to be remembered.
他同样也是受害者
He's a victim too.
当然 我们也这么认为
Yeah, exactly, that's how we all feel.
他不是什么"恶魔"
He's not a monster.
当然 我能理解
I understand. Of course.
我们...我们这...准备好了吗
Are we... Are we ready? Are we...?
-能开始了吗 -她准备好了吗
- Can we go? - Is she ready?
我听说这是你的主意
I just heard this was your idea.
-什么 -大反转
- What? - The reversal.
改变报道方向
To reposition us.
对
Yeah.
现在我懂了
And now I get it.
他挖你过来不是因为他想睡你
You're not here because he wants to sleep with you.
而是因为他想培养你
It's cos he wants to groom you.
你和他一样残忍♥
You're just as ruthless as him.
她看起来像我妈
She looks like my mum.
什么
What?
我爸去世的那天
The day my dad died.
她来学校通知我 当时她就是这个样子
She came into school to tell me, and she looked just like that.
像是完全不知道发生了什么一样
Like she had no idea what was going on.
我的儿子曾经是个恶霸
My son was a bully.
但他同时也是遭受霸凌的受害者
But he was also a victim of bullying.
因此我想支持《邮报》的新运动
That's why I want to support the Post's new campaign -
"不再霸凌"
Bully For No-One.
他说得对
He's right.
我确实很残忍♥
I am ruthless.
早上八点
法灵顿地铁站
你在干什么
What you doing?!
骑慢点
Slow down!
我以为你离职了
I thought you'd left.
我是离职了
I have.
-你为什么打扮成这样 -我不懂你什么意思
- Why are you dressed like that? - I don't know what you mean.
我都不知道你还有裙子 瞧瞧
Well, I didn't even know you owned a skirt, look, oh!
-天啊 -怎么了 我只是开玩笑
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表