剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
Look at him. Who is he?
-弗兰克·鲍威尔 -对 可他是谁
- Frank Powell. - Yeah, but who is he?
弗兰克·鲍威尔
Frank Powell?
你是不是...
Are you...?
我的意思是 查出他的底细 回来告诉我
I mean, find out things about his life, come back and tell me.
这样啊 没问题
Oh, right, sure.
议会大厅外不断有人针对已提出的
And there have been a series of protests outside Parliament
残障人士福利改革发起抗♥议♥
on the proposed reform of disability benefit.
有骨气
Good for them.
政♥府♥似乎以为自己能逃过一劫
Government seem to think they can get away with it
因为历史上 残障人士由于出行不便
because historically, disabled people have a low voting turnout
投票出席率一直很低 应该突出这个选题
due to mobility and access issues. It should be prominent.
是应该
Should be.
可要是把它放头版 你猜我们能卖♥♥出多少份报纸
But I put that on the front page, do you know how many we sell?
这么多 要是把钢铁厂放头版 就能卖♥♥这么多
Here. I put the steel plant on the cover, we sell that much.
要是把那头北极熊放头版
I put that polar bear on the cover,
再给我看看那头北极熊
just show me that polar bear again.
我知道我知道我知道
I know, I know, I know.
放这头熊的话 就能卖♥♥那么多
Go for that bear and we sell that many.
但你们知道放什么销量最高吗
But do you know what will outsell anything?
不能一切都以销量为标准吧
Well, surely it's not all to do with sales?
现在 还真就是
Right now, it is.
他可以
He would do.
她也可以
Or her.
鲜肉明星 所有人都喜欢
Young celebrities, we are all obsessed.
谁能请到鲜肉明星来为残障人士福利发声
You get one of those to comment on disability benefits,
就有机会上头版 不过...祝你们好运
you're in with a chance, but, er...good luck with that.
事分轻重缓急
I have to pick my battles.
没错 这事就算重
Yep, you should pick this one.
下个选题
What's next?
瑟盖·拜格罗夫 寡头伊万·拜格罗夫的儿子
Sergei Bagrov, son of Ivan Bagrov, the oligarch.
他即将继承一笔巨额遗产
He stands to inherit a lot of money.
关我啥事
Why do I care?
他要开一家餐厅
He's opening a restaurant
还要在他切尔西的别♥墅♥里
and he's having a Halloween costume party
举办万圣节变装派对
at his townhouse afterwards in Chelsea.
大家都喜欢他 整个年轻一代
He's mates with everyone. The whole younger generation.
这就是最重要的派对
This is THE party.
-安琪受到了邀请 -对 我可以和卡洛一起去
- Angie's got an invite. - Yeah. Me and Caro could go?
可能会看到不该看的东西
We might see something we're not supposed to.
这次不行 你叫什么
Yeah, not this time. What's your name?
呃...艾-艾-艾德
Oh, er...E-E-Ed.
你被解除解雇了
You're unfired.
打扮成蚂蚁 和安琪去参加这个派对
Dress as an ant and go this party with Angie.
-蚂蚁 -继续
- An ant? - Next.
这是一头伤心的北极熊
This is a sad polar bear.
被圈养在中国的一个购物中心里
Part of a shopping centre in China.
有人掀起了解救它的运动 声势日渐浩大
There's a growing movement to release it.
看见没 这才是好新闻
See, that is gold.
看到没 这是个运动
Have you seen that? It's a campaign.
我们要救下那头北极熊
We're going to save that bear.
给它起个名字
We'll give it a name,
再找一家动物园收留它 本
we'll find a zoo that will take it. Ben?
-是艾德 -别扮蚂蚁了 扮成北极熊
- Ed. - Forget the ant, go as a polar bear.
对了 那个钢铁人 叫什么来着
Right, the man of steel, what's his name?
克拉克·肯特[超人]
Clark Kent.
搞钢铁的那个人
The steel man.
-弗兰克·鲍威尔 -弗兰克·鲍威尔
- Oh, Frank Powell. - Frank Powell.
我要知道他的一切 家庭 喜好 常去的地方
I want everything. Family, what he likes, where he goes.
他想要救助 我看他这辈子都是讨来的
He wants a bailout? I'd bet his whole life is a bailout.
瞧瞧 一看就知道爱喝酒
Look at him - he looks like a drinker.
查清他去哪家酒吧 要黑料 明白吗
Find out what pub he goes to. Dirt, OK?
好了 会议结束
All right, we're done.
你安全吗 有人照顾你吗
Are you safe? Do you have anyone looking after you?
-我有朋友 -这样就够了 谢谢
- I have friends. - OK. That's everything, thank you.
-她说了什么 -什么
- What did she say? - I'm sorry?
就刚才 她说了什么
Just then, she said something.
抱歉 我没听到
Sorry, I didn't hear.
你好
Hello.
会议如何
How was that?
我有新闻可以交给你
Actually, I have got something for you.
真的吗 谢谢 当真吗
Really? Oh, thanks! Seriously?
伊芙·戈德温 两个孩子
Eve Godwin. Two children,
三个孙子 结婚40年
three grandchildren, married 40 years,
喜欢航海度假
likes boating holidays.
三月份 她因腿伤住进了莱斯特的
In March, she went into St Margaret's Hospital in Leicester
圣玛格丽特医院
because she hurt her leg.
他们做了什么
What did they do?
-腿吗 他们治好了 -好吧 那为什么...
- With her leg? They fixed it. - Oh. OK, good. So, why...?
一天后 她死了
A day later, she died.
死于她在医院里受到的感染
An infection that she picked up when she was in there.
你怎么知道...
How do you know...?
因为我的爱好就是熬夜看数据
Because my hobby is staying up late looking at statistics
然后把它们转换成人们的故事
and converting them into human stories.
去年圣玛格丽特医院的死亡率比其他医院
The mortality rates at St Margaret's are higher in the last year
都要高 所有部门都是如此
than any other hospital, across all departments.
我想知道原因
I want to know why.
他们肯定也发现了
Well, surely they've noticed.
他们说这是个案
They said that it's an anomaly.
你信吗
Are we buying that?
-不信吗 -不信
- No? - No.
所以 我遵照《信息自♥由♥法》
So I've ordered a bulk load of paperwork
要来了很多文件
under Freedom of Information.
这几箱都是
Copies in these boxes.
有更明确的要求吗
Do you have anything more specific?
没有 先看完这些
I don't. So go through this
然后估计得去趟医院吧
and then head to the hospital first, probably.
可说不定什么事也没有 我可就自己一个人
But it might be nothing. And either way, I'm on my own.
这就是挑战了 不是吗
Well, that's the challenge, isn't it,
毕竟我们经济状况如此困难
in these cash-strapped times?
这可是你自己想要的
You said you wanted this.
对
Yeah.
好
Ok.
两个女儿 其中一个有抑郁症和财务问题
Two daughters, one of which has depression and money problems.
我们的领导
弗兰克·鲍威尔
-嗯 -另一个是学校老师
- Good. - The other is a school teacher.
在工厂干了一辈子
He's worked at a factory his whole life.
尽管没人说他有酗酒问题
Although no-one admits an alcohol problem,
但经常有人在酒吧里看见他
he's apparently seen down the pub quite often.
两个孙子
Two grandchildren.
别管他们了 估计他肯定是种族主义者
Leave them out. He's probably a racist or something.
查查他的推特 他有推特吗
Check his Twitter. Is he on Twitter?
-有 -好
- Yeah. - Good.
赌20块钱 他肯定说过种族歧视的话
I bet you 20 quid he's said something offensive.
不错嘛
Oh, yes!
里面热吗
Is it hot in there?
看着就热 不过对你来说也算是气候变暖了吧
It looks it. It's a bit of a climate change for you, isn't it?
你能...他看着不难过
Can you...? He doesn't look sad.
-你觉得看着难过吗 拉兹 -不难过
- Does he look sad, Raz? - No.
你能表现得难过一点吗
Can you look sad?
听得到吗
Can you hear that?
今晚去派对找个名流摆这个姿势 知道了吗
Do that at the party tonight with a celebrity, right?
要么挖到猛料 要么就滚蛋 明白吗
Get me something good, or you're fired, right?
你为自己的记者身份开心吗
Are you pleased you're a journalist?
简直像一出哑剧
It's like a mime!
你今晚要去哪里
Where are you tonight?
-回家 -回家
- Home. - Home?
对啊 怎么了
Yeah. What?
没什么 挺...挺好的
No, that's...that's good.
谢了
Thanks.
这事很重要
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表