剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
我以为你擅长这个
I thought this was your thing, you know.
能抓住一条线索查下去
Take a hint and run with it.
现在时代可不同了
Not these days.
一条线索根本不够
Need more than a hint.
给我点证据 然后我们再谈
Look, get me some proof and we can talk again.
我做不到
I can't.
好吧
Right...
我就在这儿干坐着吗
I'm just supposed to sit here?
梅森夫人 抱歉我迟到了
Mrs. Mason, sorry I'm late.
幸会
How do you do?
我不知道你为什么为这照片感到羞耻
Now, this picture, I don't know why you're ashamed of it, it's...
我是内阁地位最显赫的女性官员
I'm the most prominent woman in the Cabinet
这张照片与我的政♥治♥主张不相符
and it doesn't fit with my message.
你是说小姑娘不应该一心想做模特
That little girls shouldn't want to be models,
而是应该想要成为工程师
they should want to be engineers?
邓肯 这届政♥府♥想做点实事
Duncan, this government is trying to do things,
切实达成人♥民♥的心愿
achieve things that you approve of,
但当下的政♥治♥情况使得任务非常艰巨
under political circumstances that make it very difficult,
我只希望...
and all I'm asking...
国家美术馆也有裸体女性的画像
The National Gallery has images of woman with their clothes off.
并没有人提出任何异议
No-one seems to be bothered about that.
那完全是另一♥码♥事
That's completely different.
怎么不同 不过就是让人看的图片罢了
How? They're pictures, people look at them.
人们看照片的心态不同
It's the way they look at them.
可你又不能立法限制我脑子里想什么
Oh, but you can't legislate for what goes on in my head.
比如我去画廊
If I go to a gallery
看着一幅画像硬了...
and I get a semi staring at a picture there...
我不喜欢这样的画面
Not an image I wanted.
或者我是在看我们报纸夹页上的图片...
Or if I'm looking at one of the photos on our centre pages...
或者看《爱之岛》演员艾比在海滩上躺着
If I'm looking at Abi, off of Love Island relaxing on a beach,
虽然我没硬
and instead of getting a hard-on
但我在脑海中意淫着
I find myself contemplating abstractly
女性的线条之美 你也管不了我啊
the aesthetics of the female form, there's nothing you can do.
对女性的物化和利用...
Objectification and exploitation...
可我们不能忽视这一点 卡拉
We can't ignore this, Carla.
我知道
I know.
但你不希望这条报道出现在头版
But you don't want the story on the front page.
最好不要
Ideally not.
有人发现了肖恩·金斯利的尸体
Shawn Kingsley's been found dead.
还查出他是同性恋
It turns out he was gay.
我们可能会用这个新闻做头条
We might go with that.
那是你们的决定
That's your decision.
但如果用你做噱头 我们的销量会更高
But if we splashed on you, we'd sell more papers.
就照之前谈好的 一场专访换我的照片不上头条
An interview as we agreed, and it stays off the front.
成交
Deal.
-凯莉 -什么事
- Kelly! - Yep?
凯莉是我们的副新闻编辑
Kelly is our deputy news editor.
她会负责你的采访
She'll be looking after you.
梅森夫人 很高兴认识您
Mrs. Mason, pleased to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
我们需要你解释一下照片拍摄的背景
We're going to need you to explain the context of the photo,
以及它对你家庭的影响
and the effect that it's had on your family.
-这段采访一定要走心 -没问题
- I want this to be really personal. - Sure.
我们还需要一张照片 请随我来
Er, and... Oh, we need a photo. So if you follow me.
打扰一下 你好 艾比 你还好吗
Excuse me, hello. Abi. Abi, you all right?
这位是卡拉·梅森议员 在国会任职多年
This is Carla Mason. Long service as an MP,
已婚 非常有原则
married, very principled.
担任就业及退休保障大臣
She's Secretary of State for Work and Pensions,
自从这届内阁趁机上位之后
and since this government sneaked into office
她也成为了政♥府♥在女性议题上的发言人
she's also become their de facto spokesperson on women.
邓肯...
Duncan...
所以我们就想
So we just thought that,
既然你上学的时候也挺爱派对的
since you were a party girl as a student,
不如就和艾比一起拍张照
that you might pose with Abi.
-你认识她吗 -不认识
- Do you recognise her? - I'm afraid I don't.
不是吧 你演过啥来着
Really? You were on what? Erm...
一季《爱之岛》 还有...
One series of Love Island and...
-《老大哥》 -《老大哥名人版》
- ..Big Brother. - Celebrity Big Brother.
《老大哥名人版》
Celebrity Big Brother!
在那之前 她也在华威大学念书 和你一样
And, before that, she was at Warwick. Right? Same as you.
英文和哲学系
English and Philosophy.
卡拉不赞成你露肉
Carla disapproves of your body.
我拒绝和她合影
I'm not doing this.
别这样嘛
Oh, come on.
这可是为了鼓励年轻人享受生活
This is just about encouraging young people to have fun,
同时也记住要好好保护自己
but at the same time take care of themselves.
安全性行为 体♥检♥ 乳♥房♥♥检查什么的
You know, safe sex, health checks, breast exams.
这是件好事
It's a good cause.
"看看我"
Check me out.
没错 "看看我"
Yeah, right. Check me out.
这个活动在各地学府影响很大
It's having a big impact on campus,
我们希望你能公开支持这项运动
and we just want you to endorse the campaign.
-不用穿这件T恤 -我也没这打算
- You don't have to wear the T-shirt. - I wasn't intending to.
用手拿着就行了
You could just hold one up instead.
我不能和这个T恤上写着"看看我"的
I can't walk out in front of the Oxford Union,
年轻女孩合照以后
to speak about women's rights,
再走到牛津辩论社的台上
about rape culture on campuses,
谈论女性权利
having just posed next to a young lady
以及校园内的强♥奸♥文化
wearing a T-shirt saying "Check Me Out".
我觉得牛津辩论社的思想应该更开放一些
Hmm. Well, the Oxford Union should be a bit more open-minded.
你到底同不同意
Come on, what do you think?
毕竟...换个噱头更精彩
I mean... splish splash.
好吧 艾比 先别回家
Right, Abi, don't go home yet.
-没问题 -谢了
- No problem. - All right, thanks.
怎么样
How'd it go?
不太理想
Not great.
今天早上军情五处给报社来电♥话♥了
Apparently MI5 called the paper first thing this morning,
提醒我们对国♥家♥安♥全♥做出的承诺
to remind us of our national security commitments.
可你最好还是别抱太大希望 找点...
But best not get your hopes up. Just find something...
知道了知道了 你可以出版的新闻
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Something you can print.
给你的礼物还喜欢吗
Oh, did you like your present?
-还没拆 -快拆吧
- I've not opened it yet. - You should.
安迪莉娅·瑞德
我们去现场看看吧
Let's go where it happened.
-你是说... -安迪莉娅·瑞德
- You mean the... - I mean Andrea Reed.
我们去看看能发现什么
Let's see what we can find.
-那场车祸 -可你不是走不开吗
- The accident. - But aren't you needed here?
工作永远也忙不完
Yeah, you can get stuck behind a desk.
我有40分钟时间吃午饭
I've got 40 minutes for lunch
订台出租车一点来接我们 好吗
so book a taxi about one o'clock, OK?
没问题
No problem!
她过世后 那些记者在我家门口守了五天
I had reporters on my doorstep for five days after she died.
不是守在街上
I don't mean in the street.
而是蹲在我家的门廊里
I'm talking on the balcony that leads up to my door.
我给报社打了电♥话♥
I called the papers,
他们说可以把我安置在旅馆里保护我
and they said they would put me up in a hotel, protect me,
但前提是要我告诉他们我的故事
but only IF I told my story.
我的女儿遭人谋杀
My daughter had been killed.
这让我痛不欲生
That was hell.
可那些报道新闻的人却一次次往我的伤口上撒盐
But the newspapers were the ones making the flames hot.
那已经是20年前的事了
That was 20 years ago.
可现在的情况依旧没有改变
It's no different now.
是时候不要再让别人
It's time to make sure
经历我所经历过的一切了
that no-one else has to go through what I did.
是时候制定管理法规了
It's time for statutory regulation.
谢谢您 艾什顿夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Ashton.
-谁先说 -我是《邮报》主编邓肯·艾伦
- Who would like to start? - Duncan Allen, Editor of the Post.
我认识你
Yeah, I know.
艾什顿夫人 您确实是能言善辩
Mrs. Ashton, you are a remarkably able speaker.
毕竟练了这么多年了
Been campaigning for a while now.
当然 我没说这有什么不对
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表