剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
I'm going to suggest that your whole business model
都是通过不道德的行径建立起来的
is only sustainable through unethical practice,
你想对此发表评论吗
and I wondered if you had a comment?
你知道我是《先驱报》的大客户吗
You realise we're one of the Herald's main clients?
广♥告♥客户
For advertising.
明天你们就要刊登大篇幅的广♥告♥了
A major campaign launches tomorrow.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
你的主编知道你来了吗
Does your editor know you're here?
就是她建议我来跟你谈谈的
She's the one who suggested I speak to you.
我有两个故事可以写
There's two stories that I can write.
一个是你大规模剥削童工的故事
About the children that you are systematically exploiting,
一定会对你的名声造成很大的影响
that would do you quite a lot of reputational damage, I expect.
或者我也可以写写可疑的生产模式
Or I could write about the dubious production model
你可以说已经注意到了
that you can say you've become aware of
并且已经在整改中了
and are in the process of changing.
但是 为了写第二个故事
But, in order to write that second one,
我需要你做出评论
I'm going to need a quote.
《邮报》独家新闻
儿童偶像醉酒
疯狂炮轰同行明星
作者 艾德·沃什伯恩
受欢迎的儿童节目主持人贝尔·希克斯
昨晚在伦敦切尔西派对上
痛斥自己昔日和现在的同事
持续走红的22岁《贝尔天地》主持人
完整报道见第三页
把衣服洗干净 送回去
You need to get that cleaned. Take it back.
-没别人能做吗 -有啊 你
- Isn't there someone else who can do that? - Yeah, you.
把它塞进你的洗衣机里
Just put it in your washing machine.
哥们 就算你拿到这期头版
Cos, mate, you might have a front page story,
可要是退不回押金
but if you lose a deposit,
就只能你自己垫上 就这么回事
it's coming out of your pay. That's the deal.
-我不喜欢这篇报道 -你逼她喝酒了吗
- This story don't feel good. - Did you force her to drink?
-没有 -那些话是你逼她说的 还是你编的
- No. - Did you make her say those things? Fabricate anything?
你是在她的私人住♥宅♥中录的音吗
Was what you recorded taking place in her private home?
为了获取这些消息你违法乱纪了吗
Did you violate the law in order to obtain the story?
你觉得孩子们的父母有权利了解
And do you think parents of children have the right to know
教育他们孩子的人吗
the sort of person teaching them?
-即使是电视里的 -有
- Even on the television. - Yes.
那这就是真实的报道 事关公众利益
Then it's truthful. It's in the public interest.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
干得不错
Well done.
小弗
霍莉 有你的东西
Holly, I've got something for you.
-谁送的 -不知道 放下就走了
- Who's it from? - No idea, it was just dropped off.
谢了 尼克
Hm, thanks, Nick.
你用得着
邓肯·艾伦
嗨 你在看什么
Hey, what's that?
没什么 要紧的是
Nothing. More importantly,
"我们已经意识到
"We've come to realise there are
"我们的生产体系存在根本性的缺陷
fundamental flaws in our chain of production and are going to
"我们将在接下来的几个月中努力解决问题"
work harder in the next few months to resolve those issues."
还没有广♥告♥包装 你俩不错啊
And no wrap-around. Well done, you two.
你没写孩子们的话
You didn't use the children's accounts.
嗯 没放进报道里
Yeah, not in the article.
是不错 但是并没有解决问题
It's good, but it doesn't solve the problem
我们每周亏损一百万 所以他们说得对
that we are losing a million a week so they're right.
原来的风格难以继续了 总要牺牲点东西
We can't carry on as we are. Something's got to give.
抱歉 明天见
Sorry, see you tomorrow.
-喝一杯吗 -抱歉我去不了 我得...
- Drink? - No, I... sorry, I can't. I've got...
和西蒙约的晚饭要迟到了
I'm late to meet Simon for dinner.
反正我也不该喝酒 还有一大堆工作要做
I probably shouldn't anyway, I've still got loads to do.
别别别 过几天再约
No, no, no, but another night.
可以 都行 再说吧
Yeah, yeah, whatever. Um, maybe.
再见
Bye.
好 再见 克里斯 克里斯
OK? Bye. Oh, Chris! Chris!
你查"谐振"的事了吗 有没有帮我问
Did you check about Resonance? Did you ask anyone?
我问了三个人 他们都说没听过
I asked three people and they all said they hadn't heard of it.
好吧 谢谢
Right, thank you.
倒有一个人问我为什么要查
One of them did ask why I was checking.
或许暗示了什么 很难说
Might indicate something. Hard to say.
-不过我只能帮你到这一步了 -好
- Can't push any further, I'm afraid. - Right, no.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
他们叫你来的吗
Have they called you in?
他们问我想不想发表意见
They asked if I wanted to comment.
所以我就给我的新闻经纪人打了电♥话♥
So I called my press agent, and, yeah,
决定说出我自己的看法
we're going in to give my side of the story.
他们当然希望明天有猛料可爆
They still want a splash tomorrow
但还是会先在官网刊登报道
but they'll run a feature on the website
然后明天再登在报纸上
and in the paper the following day.
-你能在公共场合抽烟吗 -现在能了
- Are you allowed to smoke in public? - I am now.
你好像并不生气
You don't seem angry.
我来告诉你三个秘密
Let me tell you three secrets.
首先 要想从儿童影视行业转到成人行业
Firstly, it's hard to break out of children's presenting work
是很困难的 你已经被定型了
into adult presenting. You get pigeonholed.
第二 成人的行业薪水高得多
Secondly, adult presenting is much better paid.
第三 你的记者身份隐藏得并不好
Thirdly, you don't hide the fact you're a journalist very well.
明早我就会被解雇
Tomorrow morning, I get fired.
到中午 我就会比以往更加出名
By lunchtime, I'm trending, more famous than ever.
到了晚上 新的工作随我挑
By the evening, I'm picking new work.
我们要报道的是你被抓包啊
But the whole story we're printing is about you being caught out.
你觉得你主编不知道吗 现实就是这样
You think your editor doesn't know? This is how it works.
-大家都能获利 -除了孩子们
- Everyone's a winner. - Everyone except the children.
孩子们是会长大的
Children grow up.
或许你也应该长大了
Maybe you should, too.
喂 妈
Hi, Mum.
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
什么
What?
不 妈 我想和你聊的
Nah. No, Mum, I wanted to talk to you.
不 不 其实...
No, no, actually...
对不起 我得挂了
Sorry, I got to go.
你还好吗
You all right?
我妈
My mum.
今天不顺
Tough day?
不是 我只是...
No, I just...
对
Yeah.
我得把这东西洗了 可我家没有洗衣机
I've got to get this washed but I don't have a washing machine.
所以我得找家洗衣店 可又不知道哪里有
So I've got to find a launderette, and I don't know where.
而且...
And...
我连件大衣都没有
..I don't even have a coat.
那是什么
What is it?
你是有什么怪癖吗
Do you have something you're into?
只是派对的服装而已
No, it's fancy dress for a party.
这样啊
Right.
我家有洗衣机 你可以来用
Well, I've got a washing machine at home. You can use that.
真的吗
Really?
那就太好了
That would be great.
之前的事很抱歉 我喝醉了
Sorry about before. I was drunk.
没关系
Oh, it's OK.
你有伞吗
You got an umbrella?
-嗨 你好吗 -我很好 很好 谢谢
- Hi, how are you? - I'm good, I'm good, thank you.
我就想问你件事
It's just a quick question.
那个女孩在采访最后说的话
It's what the girl said, at the end of the interview.
你肯定听到了
I'm pretty sure you heard it
我担心你对我隐瞒了什么
and I'm just worried that you're protecting me from something.
我想知道你到底有没有听到她说的话
But I want to know if you heard what she said?
我可以把那一段剪辑出来
Look, I could have it picked out,
找人翻译 可我只是觉得...
I can get it translated by someone else but I just thought...
她问你是否相信她
She asked if you believed her.
她为什么这么问
Why would she say that?
我想要你写这篇报道
I wanted you to write the story.
可她说这话的时候 我并不确定
When she said that, I didn't know.
也许她只是担心你不会相信她
Maybe she was just worried you wouldn't believe her.
或者她说的并不是真话
Or that she wasn't telling the truth.
大家都知道你在四处打探
People knew you were asking questions.
还有几个孩子也想见你
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表