剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表
- You haven't heard of the Hill? - Are you OK?
你肯定会喜欢的
You're in for a treat.
你就不能先敲门吗
Can you knock, please?
-是你自己定的谁都可以进的规矩 -看来得改改了
- You've got an open door policy. - Well, we should look at that.
-你还好吗 -今天你来主持会议
- How are you? - You'll do conference today.
我们需要新的报道 一切照常
We need new stories, business as usual.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
-什么 -你还好吗
- What? - How are you?
天啊 彼得 我们只睡过一次
Jesus, Peter, we sleep together once,
你就觉得我需要有个人依靠
you think I need a shoulder to cry on...
这话我天天问你
I ask you how you are all the time.
我告诉他们 是我惹了祸 我会处理好的
I've told them that I caused the mess, I'll clear it up.
你什么都没有做错
You didn't do anything wrong.
这可是有史以来第一次
Cos for the first time that anyone can remember
全国发行的报纸开了天窗
a national newspaper's failed to print.
我是负责人 所以...
It's my paper, so that's...
霍莉说得对 我们为什么不抗争一下
Holly's right, you know. Why aren't we fighting?
向他们解释究竟发生了什么...
Explaining to them what happened and...
人们并不在乎原因
People don't care why we got it wrong,
他们只会觉得失望
they feel let down and they'll want,
像董事会一样 想要知道是谁的责任
much like the Board, to know who's to blame.
我是这里的主编
I'm the editor in chief here,
所以只可能是我的责任
so there really is only one name on that list.
昨晚算什么
What was last night?
-我们喝多了 -那是个错误
- We were drunk. - It was a mistake.
你一定要记住 那只是个错误
I want you to understand that. A mistake.
我今天就会提交辞呈
I'm going to offer my resignation. By the end of the day.
如果你辞职 那我也走
If you resign, I'll resign too.
别闹了 你有工作要做
Don't be ridiculous. You have a job to do.
得赶紧去干活了 快走吧
You need to be out there. Go.
跟我上次来相比 服务的确是进步了不少
The service has definitely improved since I was last here.
首相马上就来
The Prime Minister won't be a moment.
谢谢你告诉我
Good to know. Thanks.
-请你们道歉 -巧了 我也想让你道歉
- I want an apology. - That's funny, cos so do I.
-你竟然不让我的记者进门 -没错
- You didn't let my reporter in. - That's right.
《邮报》将无限期被禁止报道我的新闻
Post is banned until further notice.
-为什么 -报道失实
- What for? - Being inaccurate.
我是不是伤了你的心
Did I hurt your feelings?
你把我和我家人的照片
You put a picture of me with my family
放在了"色胆包天的害人精"旁边
by a headline that said "Sex Pest".
那说的是乔书亚·韦斯特
That was about Josh West.
那篇报道可没有失实之处
Nothing inaccurate about that story, by the way.
但我确实很抱歉 排版的时候确实放得有些近
But, yeah, I'm sorry, that's just how it fell. On the page.
不管怎么说 你都不能把我们放进黑名单
Either way though, you don't blacklist us.
就没有这个玩法
That's not how it's done.
我知道之前历任首相
I know former Prime Ministers
都一直纵容着你
have bent over backwards to indulge you,
但我看着我本来就不想拍的家庭合影
but I looked at that picture of my family that I never wanted,
只觉得...该到此为止了
and I thought... it stops now.
今时不同往日了 现在有了电视 推特 油管
You don't have the power you did. TV, Twitter, YouTube.
人们已经不像我们曾经那样依赖你们
They don't need you like we used to.
-你是想开战吗 -我想要的是尊重
- Do you want a war? - I want respect.
如果你继续这样下去
You carry on with this,
我们会即刻在网站上发布
we'll be putting the censure of the press up
"责难媒体" 然后发推
on the website immediately, then tweeting it,
明天头版也一样跑不了
then on the front page tomorrow.
随你的便
That's up to you.
还有你不希望曝光的那个"谐振"项目
Oh, and this Resonance thing that you seem so keen to kept quiet.
说不定我也会调查一下
Maybe I'll look into that.
如果你们想重新参加通气会...
If you want to be allowed back into the briefing...
就向我道歉
I'm going to need that apology.
别等了
Don't hold your breath.
或许你应该...
Maybe instead what you should...
-准备走了吗 -嗯
- Ready to leave? - Yup.
行吧 干嘛不走呢
Yeah, sure, why not?
我要再试着说服你一遍
I'm going to have another go at persuading you.
-现在不行 -我觉得乔书亚·韦斯特的受害者
- Not now. - I'm presuming that most of Josh West's victims
大多都联♥系♥过《邮报》了
have got in touch with the Post.
有三个人来找过我们
Well, three of them have come to us
-她们故事的细节出奇相似 另外... -不
- with details that are remarkably similar. Also... - No.
那我要怎么跟这些受害女性说
Then what do I say to these women?
就说我们不准备报道这个事件
Say that we're not looking to cover the story.
-让她们去找《邮报》 -如果她们愿意的话
- And tell them to go to the Post. - If they like.
可以理解的是 此事引发了广泛关注
'Understandably, there is a lot of interest in all this,
公众对此也有许多疑问
'and there's a lot of questions people want answers too.
我可以利用这个机会向你们道歉
'I could use this opportunity to apologise to any of you,
向那些感到失望的顾客们道歉
'my customers, who feel let down.
实在抱歉
'And I am sorry.
但我真正想要公开致歉的对象是我的妻子
'But really I want to apologise publicly to my wife,
乔书亚·韦斯特新闻发布会
企业家就性丑闻事件发声
卡洛琳
Caroline.
以及我的儿女
'And my children.
你们该有个更好的丈夫...
'You probably deserve a much better man as a husband...
和父亲
as a father.
坦白说我真不知道他们现在感想如何
'In all honesty I really don't know what they're feeling right now.
但我真诚地希望他们能够原谅我
'But I am keen to make it work.
-谢谢 -韦斯特先生 您会辞职吗
- 'Thank you. ' - Mr. West, are you going to resign?
不 我不打算辞职
'No, I'm not going to resign.
我将继续前进 努力解决这摊乱麻
'I'm going to carry on and try to fix this mess.
-请问 -韦斯特风投呢
- 'Yes? ' - Venture West?
韦斯特风投
'Venture West, er,
我们有了一些令人激动的新进展...
'we've got some exciting new developments...'
致歉
我们很抱歉
《先驱报》主编阿米娜· 乔德瑞向大家致歉
艾德·沃什伯恩
我们能见见吗
要水吗
Some water?
好啊 谢谢
Er, yeah, thanks.
-矿泉水还是气泡水 -自来水就行
- Still or sparkling? - Just...tap water's fine.
自来水
Tap water?
气泡水就行 谢谢你
Sparkling's great, thanks so much.
你经常来这里吗
So you come here a lot?
来过一两次
Once or twice.
你为什么不愿意告诉我来这里干嘛
Why won't you tell me what this is?
要是你知道我们要见谁 你就不会来了
You wouldn't have come if you knew who we were meeting.
-我们要见谁 -莉奥娜 你能来真是太好了
- Who are we meeting? - Leona! So pleased you could make it.
我也是 你近来如何
Absolute pleasure! How are you?
一点也不好
Terrible.
出租车因为修路的原因开不到饭店门口
The taxi couldn't make to the door because of road works
就只能停到转角那里 让我自己走过来
so it parked round the corner and I had to walk.
碰上了两个卖♥♥杂♥志♥的还有12个大街上抽烟的
Two Big Issue sellers and 12 smokers later, here I am.
-就是他吗 -对 詹姆斯·埃德沃兹
- Is this him? - Yes. James Edwards.
-詹姆斯 -抱歉 很荣幸见到你
- James? - Oh, sorry. Pleasure.
别骗人了 你根本瞧不起我
No, no, no. You despise me.
我看得出来 你这表情我见过
I can tell, I've seen that look before.
你没告诉他是来见谁
You didn't tell him who he was meeting.
-我怕说了他就不来了 -这就说得通了
- He... I'm not sure he would have come. - Well, that makes sense.
我猜你们今天早上心情不太好
I imagine you lot are feeling rather prickly this morning.
报纸开天窗
No paper!
多丢人啊
How embarrassing!
我和莉奥娜的母亲是朋友
I'm friends with Leona's mother.
我们都是一家当地电影院的董事
We're on the board of the local theatre.
她人超好 我需要她帮个忙
She's a hoot. I needed a favour,
所以就联♥系♥了小饺子
so I got in contact with Dumpling.
-谁是小饺子 -小饺子 这儿啊 小饺子
- Who's Dumpling? - Dumpling. There. Dumpling.
你妈妈就是这么叫你的吧
That is what your mother calls you, isn't it?
通常不会当着外人这么叫
Normally not in front of people.
好吧 把你的秘密说出来了
Oh, well. Your secret's out.
抱歉 这就是你想让我帮你报道的新闻
Sorry, this is the story that you want me to help you with?
-对 -没错 我就是你的新闻
- Yes. - Yeah. I'm the story.
怎么 你是想抨击穷♥人♥没受过良好的教育
What, do you want to criticise poor people for their education?
还是想批评那些痛失爱子的父母
Do you want to beat up on some parents who've lost their child
剧集 | 报社(2018) | 导航列表